Don't Do It

Story Info
Older man tells his tale of woe to a younger one.
8k words
4.1
27.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MellowJoe
MellowJoe
53 Followers

I've been binging LW for the last couple of weeks. This popped into my head almost fully formed, and would not let me alone until I typed it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Friday evening, indistinguishable from the last several dozen Friday evenings I've spent in this bar. I was sitting in a booth, by myself, nursing a rum and coke, when they walked in.

They were holding hands, and so obviously in love it was almost nauseating. They looked to be in their mid to late 20s. He was about 5 foot 11 inches tall, brown hair, wearing a dark red polo shirt and tan slacks. She was probably 5 foot 2, with raven-black hair reaching to the middle of her back, wearing a simple dark blue a-line dress that went a little past her knees. They turned, embraced each other, kissed, then separated while still holding hands. He said something to her, then they released each other. I felt a slight sting inside as they reminded me of what I had and then lost.

He wandered over to the bar to order something, then turned to look for her. She was wandering slowly around the opposite side of the dance floor, subtly scanning the crowd. Suddenly a guy appeared in front of her, obviously asking her to dance. She smiled, took his hand, and went onto the dance floor. He was about 6 foot 4. He was wearing grey slacks and a skin-tight black t-shirt, which made it obvious that he spent a lot of time in the gym.

I looked back at the bar, and recognized the look on his face. It was a mixture of arousal and a small amount of humiliation. I knew that because I'd seen that on my own face once. Back on the dance floor, the girl and her partner were gyrating around and obviously enjoying each other's company.

I slipped out of the booth and carried my drink over to the bar next to him. "I used to be you."

It took him a second to realize that I was talking to him. "Excuse me?"

"I used to be where you are right now."

"What, at the bar?" He was confused.

"No. Trying to spice up the marriage, acting out fantasies with my wife. We tried the same thing you're doing now, and I've regretted it every day since."

"I don't know what you're talking about, and you should probably mind your own business."

I put my hands up. "Hey, no judgement from me. Like I said, I did the same thing. Went to a bar to pick up a guy for my wife to have sex with while I watched. It's a common fantasy, and I wish it had stayed that way."

He turned to look at me and didn't say a thing.

"Would you like to hear the story? It'll only take a few minutes, and it's not like you have anything else to do."

A different dance had already started. This one was slower. Her head was laying on her partner's chest as they swayed to the music.

"Sure, what the heck. Lay it on me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie and I met in college at a party. It was love at first sight for both of us. We spent the entire party monopolizing each other's company. I called her up the next day, and we went out that night. Three days later, we slept together. Two weeks later, she moved in with me. I proposed two months after that, and we were married six months after graduation. Yes, we moved fast, but when you know, you know.

She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She was about 5 foot 8, shoulder-length blonde hair, and slender. Not skinny, just slender. Her breasts were smallish (b-cup), and her ass was quite petite. Both were perfect for her frame. She may not have turned every head when she walked into the room, but she certainly turned mine, every time. To me, other women were like stars in the noonday sun - outshone to the point of invisibility.

We'd have sex damn near every day. She gave the best blowjobs I've ever had, and I like to think I gave back as good as I got. We'd make bets on stupid things, or dare each other to do even stupider things. I remember one time I dared her to walk three blocks to a park while naked. It was around 2AM. I took her clothes, locked her out of the apartment, and drove to the park. After about 30 minutes, a naked goddess runs up to the car. I waited a few seconds to unlock the door, but when she scrambled in, she immediately pulled my dick out, climbed on, and fucked me senseless in the parking lot.

And of course, we'd try fantasies. She'd go sit at a hotel bar in a slinky outfit. When guys would hit on her, she'd deny them all. Then I'd walk in and sit next to her. In a voice pitched to carry, I'd say something like "You are absolutely gorgeous. Want to go up to my room and fuck?"

She'd smile and say something like "I thought you'd never ask" and off we'd go, while people around us were picking their jaws up off the floor.

We did all kinds of things together, but it was just us. There was never a third person involved.

Somehow she got a hold of a list of common fantasies online and was reading them off. She got to "watch another man have sex with his wife" and looked at me. And I have to admit, it did sound hot, but I told her I didn't think I could share her.

"You won't be sharing me, silly. You'll be watching. He'll have me all to himself."

"No, I don't think I'd like that."

She grabbed my rock-hard dick through my pants and said "I think your little friend likes it a lot."

We proceeded to rip each other's clothes off and have wild sex until we passed out.

The next day, she brought it up. "You reacted pretty strongly to that thing last night about watching someone else have sex with me. Would you seriously be up for that? I'd only go for it if you really wanted it. If not, I'll never mention it again."

"I don't know what got into me. On the one hand, no, I don't want to share you at all. On the other hand, holy fuck it'd be hot to watch."

"Think about it for awhile. I won't mention it again. I would never do it without your approval, but if you want to try it, we can discuss it later."

I thought about it for a couple of weeks. "Hey. Remember that thing I was supposed to think about? I thought about it. Let's try it and see what happens."

"Are you sure? I love you and I love being married to you. I don't want to do anything to damage us."

"Yes. We can try it once, and if it doesn't work out, never do it again. If it doesn't work out, I promise to never hold it against you."

And that was that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hadn't said a thing to me while I was telling my tale. He just kept watching his wife on the dance floor with another man. He was shifting his pants, so I know he was getting turned on. Then he looked at me. "So how did it go?"

"Pretty well, at first. We went to a club, just like you guys did tonight. She picked up a guy, just like your wife is doing now. And then we took him home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie walked up to me, holding hands with the guy she'd been dancing with all night. He was taller than I was, about 6 foot 2. He was in a tight-fitting button-up shirt, and some loose-fit jeans. "Jim, this is Steve. I invited him home with us for drinks. Is that OK?"

"Sure thing, babe!" I reached out and shook his hand. "Good to meet you." Then I took Julie's hand and said "You can follow us home" and walked out with her. Steve watched us get into our car and drive off, then followed in his.

Julie's eyes were shining with lust and excitement. "I can't believe we're doing this. Thank you, honey! You're the best husband in the world, and I'll show you later just how much I appreciate you!" She reached over and began lightly rubbing my dick through my pants.

We got to our 1-bedroom apartment and waited outside the door for Steve, only going inside once he arrived.

Once the door was shut, Steve put his hands on Julie's hips and turned her to face him. "I'm not really in the mood for drinks right now. Let's get to the point. Take off your clothes." He crossed his arms in front of him and looked at her expectantly.

Julie looked at me, and I nodded. First, she kicked off her shoes. She reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, leaving her in bra and panties. "Keep going," Steve prompted.

She reached her arms behind her, unsnapped her bra, and slid it down her arms and onto the ground, exposing her breasts. Her pink nipples were sticking straight out like pencil erasers. Then she hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid them down her legs to the ground and stepped out of them, totally naked. She was magnificent.

Steve smiled. "Now undress me."

She stepped up to him and began to unbutton his shirt. When that was done, she untucked it from his jeans and slid it over his shoulders and onto the ground. I hate to admit it, but his body was much better than mine. You could tell he spent time working out.

She reached to his pants and undid his belt. Then she unsnapped and unzipped his jeans, and started lowering them to the ground. "Oops, I forgot the shoes!" She got onto her knees and removed each shoe, then reached up into the cuffs and pulled his socks off. Once that was done, she pulled the jeans down and he stepped out of them, wearing only a pair of boxers.

Still on her knees, she grasped the boxers at his hips and lowered them to the ground. The biggest cock I have ever seen popped out. It had to have been at least 9 inches. Her eyes widened at the sight as he stepped out of the boxers. She continued to stare at that massive dick as it slowly started to rise.

Steve's right hand grabbed his now erect cock and aimed it at Julie's mouth. His left hand reached out and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her toward him. Her mouth opened as if by instinct and his cockhead slipped between her lips. "Oh yeah, that's it! Use that tongue!"

He pushed in a little more, then withdrew his cock from her mouth. "What do you want, little girl? Tell me."

"I want that..."

"What? I don't understand."

"I want to suck your cock. Please let me suck your cock!"

"Since you asked so politely, I will let you." He slid back into her mouth and slowly began pumping back and forth. At first, he was only going in about halfway, but he kept going a little deeper at each stroke. Finally her nose mashed into his pubes. He grabbed both sides of her head and began to fuck her face in earnest. I could see my wife's neck distend at every stroke as she deep-throated him. She had never done this for me.

After about 30 seconds, he stopped thrusting and shoved his cock all the way in and held her head there. He was making unintelligible noises and I could tell he was unloading in her throat. This was confirmed a few seconds later when he pulled out of her mouth and left a trail of cum down her chin.

He scooped the cum off her chin with his finger and put it into her mouth. "You drink every drop when I cum in your mouth. Don't waste any of it. Understand?"

"Yes Steve. I'm sorry. I understand." She sucked his finger and swallowed.

"Good. Now let's start the main act." He took her hands and she stood up. They moved into the bedroom, and I followed. I couldn't believe this. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

I sat down in a chair. He pushed her back onto the bed, grabbed her legs and pushed her ankles up to her head, then shoved his still-hard dick bareback into her dripping pussy. She screamed out in arousal. "OH MY GODDDD... IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME WITH THAT GIANT DICK!"

And he did. It was almost mechanical. He shoved himself in all the way, and started thrusting in and out.

Julie started coming almost immediately. It was like nothing I'd ever seen her do before. It was almost an epileptic seizure. She was shaking her head back and forth. Her arms were sticking straight out from her sides and repeatedly smashing the mattress. Her eyes were rolling up into her head so that could only see the whites. She was screaming wordlessly.

I didn't remember pulling my own dick out of my pants, but I was harder than I think I've ever been, and stroking away. I came in less than 30 seconds.

I don't know how long it lasted. It could have lasted 2 minutes, or 10, or 30. I wasn't timing it. But he suddenly thrust deep inside her and came again, filling her uterus. Julie was still incoherent.

He stayed there for a few seconds, then pulled out and stood over the bed looking at her. Julie was laying there, eyes unfocused. Every few seconds, her arms or legs would twitch randomly. Steve smiled and said "I think my work here is done. Let me know if you want to do this again. I'll let myself out." He walked out of the bedroom. I heard him getting dressed, and then the front door opened and closed. He was gone.

I knelt on the floor next to the bed and reached out and began to stroke Julie's hair. Her eyes focused on me. "Oh honey. That was incredible. I've never, ever been fucked like that." She must have seen something on my face, because she continued with "Don't worry. He doesn't even come close to making me feel the way you do. I love you, now and forever, and I always will."

I locked up the apartment, then undressed and slipped into bed and spooned her. She was already asleep, but sighed and snuggled back at me as she slept.

The next morning, she woke me up with a blowjob. She'd never done that before, but I was not going to complain. As soon as I was hard enough, she stopped, climbed on top of me, and slipped me inside of her exclaiming "I love you, I love you, I love you!" I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. After a few minutes, I came. I flipped her over onto her back and dove into her snatch, nibbling and licking her love button. It occurred to me that it wasn't just my creampie but Steve's too, but I didn't care. She was grabbing my head and shoving her crotch into my mouth. She came almost immediately.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what brought that on?"

"I told you I'd show you how much I appreciate you! Now let's go get some breakfast."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at me. "Holy fuck, that sounds hot."

"It was. She was insatiable all week. Normally, we'd have sex maybe two or three times in a week, but after that, it was a daily thing, sometimes multiple times. We'd have sex in the morning before work, sex in the evening after work, and sex in the middle of the night if one of us woke up. It was probably the sexual peak of our relationship."

"So what happened?"

"Nothing, at first. But that next Friday..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey, Steve just texted me. He said he'd be at the club at 9 if we want to meet up again."

"Do you want to meet up? You looked like you really enjoyed yourself last weekend."

"Well, yeah, but if you don't want me to, I won't."

"No, if you want to do it, let's do it. Anything to make you happy!"

"Thanks, honey! I love you so much!"

Later that night, we walked into the club. She immediately peeled off and went looking for Steve. I found a place to lean on the wall where I could watch the dance floor, and soon I saw them. They were slow dancing, and his hands were grabbing her ass. She caught my eye, smiled, and mouthed "I love you" to me.

They only danced one more song, then walked up to me. "Honey, I'm ready to go home now."

"OK, sure thing."

This time they walked out holding hands, and I was solo behind them. When we got out to the parking lot, she turned and said "I'm going to ride home with Steve. Is that OK?"

"Uh, sure, I guess."

"Thanks, babe! I love you lots!"

I watched them go over to his car. When they got in, I she reached over and kissed him passionately. Then they stopped and to my shock, her head dropped into his lap. The one time I'd asked her for a blowjob in the car she'd shut me down so hard I never asked again, yet she's doing it for him. I got into my car and drove back home.

I beat them there by about 10 minutes. When they got in, the scene from last weekend repeated itself. Julie got naked, then undressed Steve. But instead of blowing him, they both started walking into the bedroom. I followed them. But when I started into the room, she put her hand on my chest and said "Steve wants it to be just us tonight. He doesn't want you to watch."

"Hang on a minute. I thought that was part of the deal. You guys have sex, I get to watch."

"Please do this for me, honey. I promise I'll make it up to you. OK?"

"Well, if this is what you really want, but this isn't what I was wanting."

"Thank you sweetie! I love you so much, you take such good care of me! You can wait on the sofa."

Then she shut the door in front of me. I heard the click of the lock. I stood there for a minute, and then the noises started. Animal noises, just like last weekend. My wife was once again getting her brains fucked out in a way that I couldn't do for her.

I went and sat down on the sofa. All I could hear were her cries of ecstasy. My dick was once again harder than a steel rod. I pulled it out and whacked off. I came in less than a minute and went into the kitchen for some paper towels to clean myself off. Then I went back to the sofa and tried to watch TV. I wore headphones to try to block out the sounds of my wife getting the pounding of her life, with some success. Eventually the noises died down and I managed to fall asleep.

The next thing I know, Julie is lightly shaking my shoulder. "Hey sleepyhead! He's gone. Come to bed with me." I sat up and remembered. I looked at Julie. She was naked, and looked like she'd been fucked to within an inch of her life. The clock told me it was just after 3AM.

"Damn! You look all worn out!"

She giggled. "Yeah, he rode me good! But I'm yours now."

I got undressed and slid into bed with her, wrapping her in my arms. She sighed happily and said "I love you so much!" then fell asleep.

The next morning, while eating breakfast, I said "We need to talk about what happened last night. I feel like I got ambushed. We agreed that I could watch. I don't want him over here anymore if that's not going to happen."

"I'm sorry honey! I understand. It won't happen again."

The next week was a repeat of last week. We had sex all the time. After work, before work, quickies at lunch time. It was awesome.

The next Friday evening, I was relaxing on the couch, getting ready for a nice night in watching movies. "Hey Julie! That movie we were wanting to see is coming on. I'll make some popcorn!"

Then she stepped out of the bedroom, dressed to kill, wearing her classic LBD and heels.

"Whoa, you look good! I didn't realize we were going out. Give me a minute and I'll change."

"That's OK sweetie. Steve is picking me up. I'll be back later tonight."

"Wait, what?"

"He just texted. He's waiting for me outside."

"Why didn't you let me know beforehand? I really don't appreciate being surprised like this."

"I'm sorry honey! It slipped my mind. I promise, I'll make it up to you this weekend. Haven't I kept that promise so far?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Thanks honey!" And she was out the door before I could respond.

It was after 3 when she climbed into bed with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at me like I was an idiot, because I was. "You let her get away with it?"

"Yeah. She was saying all the right things, and she really did feel bad about it. She apologized the next day, and promised to let me know in advance the next time it happened. Which was the next weekend. And the weekend after that. And after that. By that time, she was staying away all weekend - leaving on Friday and coming back Sunday before 6pm. But she always let me know she was going out at least 24 hours beforehand. And we were still fucking like bunnies during the week."

MellowJoe
MellowJoe
53 Followers