Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia's jaw dropped again, and Tim could tell that even Julia was a little surprised by his question. Pat, though, thought nothing of it.

"Oh, we did that, Doc," he said. "With her? It took five minutes. I mean, she only got off twice, but under the circumstances-"

"PAT!" Tia shouted, throwing her purse at him. It hit him squarely in his right thigh, which made most cinder blocks look ordinary. Pat didn't even notice.

"What? It's the truth," he said.

"I know, but you're all tellin' everybody," she replied.

"Tia?" Julia asked. "If it only took five minutes, why were you still out here for 25 minutes?"

Even in the pale streetlights and the blue police lights, Tim could see the light-skinned Hispanic girl blush.

"Well, I, umm," Tia stammered. Pat jumped in.

"I didn't get off," Pat said. "I told her I could wait till we got to the dorms, but she said no. She went down on me, and... well, they told you the rest."

"For 25 minutes, Tia?" Tim asked.

"It's not my fault," she replied. "He wouldn't cum! I thought I was better at that."

"Oh, you're just fine," Pat said, walking over to the Hispanic girl and sitting down next to her. It looked like a jumbo sack of potatoes had just collapsed onto the sidewalk. "I was just trying to hold out. I could have gotten off right away, but I didn't want to give in that quickly."

"Ya know, Pat," Tim said. "I'm sure 'ol Jimmy V here appreciates the sentiment, OK? But I'm not sure this is quite what he meant by 'Don't ever give up,' all right?"

Julia, Tia, Sergeant Blue and the other officer within earshot burst out laughing. Pat just cracked a huge grin.

"OK, officers," Tim said. "What's the plan, here?"

The two men looked at each other.

"Technically, we have to take them downtown and book them," Blue said. "It's indecent exposure."

Tim nodded and pulled the two policemen farther away from the group, leaving Julia with Pat and Tia. He made sure none of the others could hear.

"I'm not going to get in your guys' way if you decide you have to do this, but just hear me out," Tim said, getting nods from both men. "Pat Kersee is a 4.0 student in the electrical engineering program here. Sure, he's got a shot to play pro next year, but he's graduating in December with his Bachelor's degree, five months early. When I first heard he was in trouble, I thought maybe he'd been trapped in the library after hours and set off an alarm or something. Tia Lopez, she's a member of pretty much every college Hispanic leadership committee in the country, and she's one of the top students in our Veterinary Sciences program. They're just a couple of co-eds who couldn't resist temptation. No one else saw them - no one else was hurt here."

Tim saw the two officers exchange a look. The one who hadn't yet said anything - Peterson, according to his nameplate - spoke now.

"I'd just like to know howhe managed to hook up withher," Peterson said, making both Sgt. Blue and Tim laugh.

"I hear that," Tim said. "If I were him, I'd be pissed that no one else saw."

"It would just be a lot of extra paperwork for us, anyway," Blue said, and Peterson nodded.

"But Dr. Fetters, you need to make them understand," Peterson said. "They can't be out here doing stuff like that."

Tim stood up straight and spoke to where everyone could hear it.

"I understand, Officer," he said. "We'll deal with this internally, I can promise you that."

The two officers nodded to the cops sitting in the other police car. It drove off a few seconds later.

"Ms. Lopez, Mr. Kersee, we're releasing you into the custody of Dr. Fetters and Ms. Waters here. If we catch you out here again, we'll have no choice but to arrest you. Do you understand?"

Both of them nodded. The two officers got into their car and drove off. As they did, Carlos pulled his Fusion in front of the statue. "It's taken care of," he said. "The cops had to leave a message for the cheer coach, and Christy called her and convinced her it was just a prank call."

"You're dating Christy now?" Tia asked, recognizing the name of one of her fellow cheerleaders.

"Ain't nobody said nothin' 'bout dating," Carlos replied.

"Julia, can you take Tia to the car, please?" Tim interrupted. "I'll be right there." Julia nodded and escorted Tia toward the Camry, still parked 100 feet away.

"Pat," Tim started, and he saw Carlos' eyes follow Julia and Tia across the lot. "I'm not going to mention this to anyone else, ok?"

The big man looked visibly relieved.

"But listen. You almost got yourself arrested, man. I know you didn't mean anything by it, but this would have made the entire team look really, really bad. I'm going to remember this, and if anything happens again, everything comes out. You hear me?"

He nodded.

"Carlos," Tim said, pulling the running back's attention back to front and center. "Can you take him back to the dorms?"

"No problem, Doc," he said. "Thanks for helping out."

"No worries. Get outta here."

"Sure thing," Carlos said. He started the car again, but before he drove off, he rolled his window down. "Just one thing, first, Doc."

"Shoot."

"Your girl got any sisters?"

Tim grinned. Even at a time like this, Carlos was trying to get laid. There was something about Carlos' expression that made Tim stop for just a second - it wasn't that flirtatious, lecherous grin Carlos usually had when he was on the prowl.

"We don't really have that kind of relationship, man," Tim said. "I'll see you two later."

Tim watched Carlos drive out of the parking lot, and then walked to Julia's car. Of course, he knew Julia had a bunch of brothers and sisters. He'd never met any of them and didn't even know their names. Even if he had, Tim didn't think he'd be doing anybody a favor by hooking them up with Carlos.

When Tim got into the car, he gave Julia directions to the dorms. Tia was in the backseat, and Tim used most of the drive there to give her the same lecture he'd delivered to Pat. Tia was very apologetic, and by the time he was finished, she was on the verge of tears.

"There's no need to cry," he said. "I talked you both out of what could have been a very bad situation. But you're the woman here, Tia. Everyone in this car and in this country knows you have the cooler head when hormones start raging. Next time, get him back home first. Hell, do it inside RBC. I'll give you a key to Coach Taylor's office. Just, don't do it in public, OK?"

Tia giggled. Julia pulled up in front of her dorm, and Tia got out. Through his open window, Tim added one more thing.

"Or, here's an idea. Next time, just make the poor guy cum faster. Then you won't have this problem."

Julia opened her mouth to say something, but Tia turned and headed toward the dorms. Tim was rolling up the window.

"What?" Tim asked, seeing Julia's open mouth.

"I was just going to tell her," she said. "If she needs pointers, I'd be happy to help. You never seem to complain."

"No," he agreed. "Tia, for as hot as she is, and as much as I'm sure she does it for Pat Kersee, is just a girl. You, Ms. Waters, are a woman."

"You calling me old?"

"Oh, hell," Tim said. "You're five years younger than me. You're not old - you just know what you're doing."

"I dunno," she replied, winking at him as she pulled out of the dorm parking lot and back onto the road. "I think you were calling me old. I think I need to prove you wrong."

Tim grinned. "Suit yourself."

*******

Ever since he could remember, Tim had been surrounded by self-assured women. His mother was the head women's soccer coach at Wake Forest from the time Tim turned seven until she retired when he was in his mid-20s. His commanding officer for most of his tour in the Marines was a woman, and she answered to a two-star general who was one of the highest-ranking women in the United States military. The chair of the psychology department at North Carolina State, Paula Ferguson, was one of the most published professors in the world.

Even with all of that, Julia was one of the most secure women he'd ever met. She talked about needing to lose 20 pounds and joked about her curvaceous figure, but unlike most other women who weren't blessed with supermodel looks, she knew she was attractive without having to be reminded. At work, she had no problem dealing with angry passengers, confused employees and overzealous middle managers from corporate headquarters. With the way he'd acted over the past 18 months, Tim knew that a woman with less personal security would have bailed a long time ago. When he let his mind wander there, he realized her sense of self-worth was one of the things he was most attracted to.

That all evaporated into the atmosphere when it came to her apartment. The first time they got together was at Tim's house, and after that, she wouldn't let him come to her place for six or seven months. Really, it had just been within the past couple months that she had started inviting him over occasionally - prior to that, the only times they used her place was when Tim had a late night followed by an early morning and didn't want to drive 30 minutes outside of town.

Tim repeatedly tried to convince Julia that he could care less about where she lived. For one, he'd never really been concerned with financial status or social class. Sure, his family had always had money, but he never felt like that made him better than anyone else. And besides, their relationship was purely sexual -- great sex in a clapboard shack was still great, Tim liked to say, while lousy sex in a mansion was still lousy.

Julia lived on the third floor of a five-story apartment building in Durham, just up the street from Duke University. Her entire apartment was about as big as Tim's master bedroom and bathroom, which was a sore spot for her. He often told her that his pre-Doctoral apartment, just two miles away from the N.C. State campus, made her apartment look like a luxury suite at the MGM Grand, but it didn't matter. It was still a source of embarrassment for her.

Tim dug the simplicity of the place, though. Julia knew how to use her space - every available square foot was used, but he never felt like she was a packrat. There were some "typical girl" things at her apartment; she had two flowerpots hanging in opposite corners of her living room, there were several romance novels laying on her coffee table, and he was sure her cat was lurking somewhere, scheming up a way to attack Tim when he least expected it. Then again, she had a neon "Open" sign on the wall right next to her front door, and a giant plastic cutout of Steve Smith, one of the Carolina Panthers' receivers, adorned one of her bedroom walls. Tim loved his house because of the view and easy access to water skiing and boating, but Julia's apartment had real-life charm and that "lived-in" quality.

"You handled yourself very well tonight," he said as they entered her apartment. "I appreciate you helping me with that, especially on the fly."

"Hell, you were the impressive one," she said. "I just said two things. You managed to get them out of being arrested."

"I just did my job," he replied. "I'm supposed to look out for the mental well-being of North Carolina State's athletes. I don't think hitting the police blotter would have what you'd call a positive impact on either Pat or Tia's mental health, do you?"

He went into the kitchen and grabbed two Miller Lites out of the fridge. For some reason, he thought, it always went like this. At his house, Julia tended to be the busybody while Tim just collapsed into a chair. At Julia's place, Tim usually got the drinks. Julia just leaned up against the wall, watching him.

"Probably not," she replied, taking a generous swig of beer. "How close were the cops to arresting them?"

"Just watching the two of them, I could tell they found the whole situation more amusing than anything," Tim said. "I don't think they really felt like putting the effort into arresting them. I just said some things that reinforced that idea."

"Well," Julia said, pulling Tim to her. One hand was holding her beer, but she was still making progress on the buttons of his dress shirt with her free hand. "You still could have called their coaches and turned them in. It was a very nice thing to do."

"I'm sure they thought so," Tim said, running the fingers of his right hand through her dark brown hair. "Yeah, really, the cops were mostly just shocked that someone like Pat could land someone like Tia."

"You heard what they said," Julia said. She finally worked the last button loose and pulled his shirt off his shoulders. "He made her come twice in five minutes. Who cares what the equipment looks like, as long as it still works?"

"Oh, is that right?" he replied. His free hand was now working on Julia's dress, pulling the hem up her legs slowly.

"Yessssssss," she hissed into Tim's ear. "Of course, in your case, I don't have to choose. I get the best of both worlds - the equipment works, but it also looks damn good." She accentuated her point by running her hands across his well-chiseled pecs and tracing the contours of his abs.

"Is that your way of telling me you want to cum twice in five minutes?" Tim asked. He set his beer on the dining table behind him, and did the same with Julia's beer before leaning down to kiss her neck. He dragged his tongue across her collarbone, and when he bit down on her shoulder, she gasped.

"I wouldn't turn it down," she replied. "I will say this: if you can do it, it won't take me 25 minutes to make you cum."

Tim broke into a huge grin and pushed Julia's dress the rest of the way up her thighs, bunching it around her waist. When he moved his fingers to her pussy, he could feel her wetness, even through her panties.

"Somebody's already turned on," Tim said, pulling her panties to the side and immediately jabbing a finger inside her.

"OH, shit!" she said, immediately locking her hands around his neck. "I've been horny all day. You didn't fuck me this morning before you left."

"I didn't, did I?" Tim asked.

"Noooo..." she replied. "I had to go to the bathroom and finger myself twice today."

"Show me," he said, taking her right hand and moving it in between her legs. "I'm going to make you cum twice in the next four minutes now, but you're going to help."

Julia started rubbing her clit while Tim rapidly plunged two fingers into her steamy cunt. She wasn't going to last a whole lot longer, but just to make sure, he leaned forward and caught one of her nipples between his teeth. Even with her dress and bra still covering them, the sensation was strong enough for Julia to let loose with another blue streak.

"FUCK!" she yelled. "I'm gonna cum!"

Tim only increased the pace with his fingers, and he managed to pull back and watch Julia's face as she came on both their hands. He got more than his fair share of memorable views from the cockpit, but for Tim's money, this sight - a beautiful woman cumming because of something he was doing - beat everything.

While his right hand was occupied with her pussy, his left hand had been working at his own zipper. He'd loosened his belt enough to pull his black slacks down around his ankles. As soon as she stopped to take a breath, Tim crouched down, aimed his cock at her pussy and plunged forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!!" Julia cried out, most of it into Tim's shoulder. He figured he had about 90 seconds left to make her cum again. He lifted her right leg off the ground, and after re-locking her fingers behind his neck, she added her left leg, intertwining them around his lower back. Tim supported most of Julia's weight while repeatedly slamming into her pussy, causing the picture frames on the wall to shake. One of them got loose from its hook and crashed to the ground - Tim barely noticed.

His arms were wrapped around her lower back as he held her up, but he freed one of his hands temporarily to lay several light but stinging swats on her bubbly ass. She groaned with every smack, adding something extra to the constant whimpers she was letting loose every time Tim drove into her pussy.

He was quickly running out of time, so Tim resorted to a trick he only used occasionally. He leaned away just enough to establish solid eye contact with Julia, and stared deep into her eyes while he repeatedly slammed his hips forward into her. They exchanged so much with those deep gazes, but it always seemed to grab her emotions and send them hurtling over the edge of a cliff.

Within five seconds, she was biting her lip. She started babbling incoherently a few moments later, and somewhere around the 30-second mark, he felt a torrent of Julia's juices flooding his cock as she came one more time. She squeaked a little bit, but not much else came out of her open mouth as her second orgasm slammed into her.

Tim usually broke the eye contact once she started cumming, but he couldn't tear his eyes away this time. They stayed locked onto each other throughout her entire orgasm, finally looking away as Julia's body started to sag. He didn't like doing that to her - that kind of deep, soul-searching look could do nothing but give her the wrong idea about how he felt. But for whatever reason, it worked on her every time, so when he absolutely needed her to cum right then and there, it was his go-to trick.

"That's so unfair," she cried as Tim carefully lowered them both to the ground.

"I know."

"You always tell me there's nothing emotional in this for you, then you go and do stupid shit like that," Julia said.

"Hey," Tim replied. "I had a deadline to meet. Normally, I'd have just strung you along for another few minutes until you came from the friction, but I was under strict instructions to make you cum twice in five minutes. Time was running out."

"And that's all it was, huh?"

"Of course," he said. He knew it was bullshit, and he figured Julia probably did, too.

"Right," she said. "Go sit on the couch."

Tim did as he was told and dropped down onto Julia's red loveseat in the living room. She hadn't gotten off the ground yet, but as he settled into the chair, she started crawling toward him.

"Well, you lying sack of shit, you met your deadline, so I guess I have to hold up my end of the bargain," she said. She was grinning enough for Tim to know that she wasn't totally serious, although now he was sure she knew he was lying.

After what seemed like 10 minutes but probably only took 10 seconds, Julia crawled in between Tim's legs. She didn't waste time on pretense and small talk - she immediately dropped her head to his lap and engulfed his cock with her warm mouth.

"Oh, God, Jules," Tim groaned. "I'll never get used to that feeling; those first few seconds I'm in your mouth are just amazing."

"You like that, do you?" she asked, looking up at him and smiling around his cock.

"You know I do," he replied. "How do you taste?"

"How do I-" she almost finished repeating Tim's question when she finally realized what he meant. He saw her cheeks blush slightly, which just got him harder. She said nothing for a minute; she just continued bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

"I taste pretty damn good actually," she said, pulling him from her mouth ever so briefly. "You hear about how some guys can suck their own dicks - I wonder if it'd be possible to lick my own pussy."

Tim's eyes bugged out of his head, and Julia laughed as she popped his cock back into her mouth. There were about a million replies to his last question, but Tim had fully not expected that one.

"Though, I doubt it," she said a few moments later when she took him out of her mouth and started stroking him. "I'm sure I'm not flexible enough for that."

"Well, it's all about wanting it," Tim said, placing his hands behind her head. "Flexibility, we can work on."