Don't Ever Love an Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On second thought, no, I would have had to go through something with Joe. Alpha-ness is that strong. And Benjy was right, when we did our Switch the maelstrom was already drawing me in.

I'm getting closer to the L-word, with regard to Benjy, and I like life most of the time. (Okay, some of that is because of the new allergy meds, but even so.)

Joe Calderone is still out there, however, somehow unaware that in his crypto-blameless way he ruins the lives of the women who succumb to loving him. And he's one of many.

Maybe even Alpha females should heed my warning. I saw how Naomi was derailed, at least for a while. It seems as though any woman, even this deep into Millennium Three, could be vulnerable. If you believe that you're exempt, question that belief.

Now, if you'll excuse us, Benjy and I are going to secede from the Greek alphabet.