Don't Give Any Lip

Story Info
A man encounters a giant floating pair of plump lips.
3.1k words
4.64
6.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate came home late from an already late night shift. Due to coworker incompetence, closing the store took a turn for the worse, with remopping the floors included. Thankfully, he had the self control to hold back a possible tirade against his fellow employee and there was no further issue.

Well, aside from Nate having to walk home at 11pm as a result.

Slumped forward in pain and exhaustion, Nate dragged his feet along the walk. His one relief being that tomorrow starts his vacation. Not that he had much planned for it, other than chilling at home, since his girlfriend was out of state.

His phone was dead, meaning this would be a boring walk in the cold darkness. Sighing, he avoided looking anywhere except for at the ground for the whole trek.

Walking a few blocks, he felt the wind pick up a tad; a breeze blowing past his ears made him shiver. But that wasn't all that ran a chill down his spine. Call him crazy, but Nate could swear he heard a woman sigh into his ear.

Jumping out of fear, he hastily turned to look behind him. To his surprise, not a soul stood on the sidewalk. Shaking his head, he got back to walking, glad it was just in his head. Or was it?

Events picked up, as he kept hearing the same woman's voice sigh and moan in both his ears. Panicking, he kept looking over his shoulders, always finding nothing there. He had the urge to cry out in despair for it to stop, yet it left once he saw his street ahead.

Sprinting for his life, he had to run all the way to the end of the road where his house resided. He was sure that all he needed was a good night sleep for this torment to end.

However, getting closer and closer to his house filled him with dread. Nate noticed that on his white front door, a splotch of red covered the middle of it. Shortening the distance, he discovered that someone seems to have painted a giant kissmark onto his door in red paint.

"Son of a bitch!" Nate cursed, angry that someone would dare vandalize his home.

He couldn't be bothered to deal with putting in a report to the police tonight, so he stepped in and slammed the door shut, sealing his fate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Nate had taken a much needed shower and eaten a microwaved dinner, he felt tired enough for bed. Deciding to forgo the dishes, he grabbed one last glass of water before hitting the hay.

Halfway through drinking, Nate practically choked, as the kitchen lights all shut off.

Looking over at the unflipped switch, he figured it was just an electrical problem, so he pulled out his phone to use as a light.

None of the other switches in his house seemed to work either, further strengthening his theory of this problem. Standing in the kitchen again, he scratched his head and compiled a mental list of things he had to get fixed tomorrow.

The sound of dripping fluid took his attention, however. Checking the sink, he held the nobs off, yet still heard the sound. Eyeing up the kitchen, he stepped lightly to look for any leaks.

His foot ended up stepping in a puddle on the tile, nearly causing him to slip. Uttering a swear, Nate looked up to the ceiling, finding something that should not be there.

There, above his head, was a pair of lips; huge, plump red lips just hovering in the air. About the size of a couch cushion, the lips leaked saliva down onto the ground. Pursed into a smile, they shot down and covered Nate's face.

Immediately finding it hard to breathe, Nate had his face completely surrounded by soft lipness. A suction could be felt around his head before setting him free. Reaching to find his face covered in saliva, he realized these huge lips kissed him!

He desperately tried to run, but slipped on the floor, falling onto his back. The lips floated down and smiled, showing off their pearly white teeth being licked by a thirsty tongue.

The lips bit Nate's pants and tore them to shreds, taking his underwear with it. Shaking with fear, his bare shaft flopped about, slowly growing as blood and adrenaline rushed through his body.

Licking their lips, they shoot down, engulfing Nate's erection between their plush cock pillows. Tightening themselves, the suction created an area of extreme constriction around their meat treat.

"No! Get off!" Nate exclaimed, struggling to free himself. The combination of the day's exhaustion, the pleasure from the lips, and their strength made this impossible.

Pumping up and down, the lips went to town schlurping Nate's erection, now at full mast. He grit his teeth; the soft lips rubbing along his shaft was paired up with the tongue licking his tip. Clenching his fists, he found his will giving in.

"Ah, to hell with it." He stated, laying there; twitching from the lips assault on his groin.

And they seemed to really want what his rod could give to them. They increased their speed to hasten the process, trying to draw out the first drop of spunk. As they did, Nate could hear their muffled moaning.

Their wish was about to come true. Arching his back, Nate grunted and dumped a saved up load right into the hungry maw of the lips. They moaned loudly once they finally got the deposit, letting go of Nate's waist.

Floating up, they puckered and licked themselves, savoring the taste of their victim's seed. They gulped it down somehow, sticking out their tongue to proudly display the deed to Nate.

He was still weirded out by all this, shakily getting up on his feet. Having just been sucked off by a floating mouth, his body was left with no energy to stand, let alone walk.

Grasping the wall for support, Nate hobbled his pantless self out of the kitchen. The lips smiled and floated along behind him, being led all the way to Nate's bedroom.

Completely ignoring his companion, Nate got to his bed and was about ready to hop in. But, the lips had something to take care of first. Moving quickly, they made sure to give Nate a good night kiss, before resting on the mattress.

Sighing in annoyance and exhaustion, Nate got on top of them, laying on his stomach. The plump lips actually worked rather well as cushioning, and were rather comfy for Nate to lay on. Even more so, since his dick slipped between the lips again, safely secured where it should be for the night.

Drifting off to sleep, Nate sleepily said, "Good night." not really considering whether this whole debacle has been a dream to begin with or not. He fell into unconsciousness, resting atop his new lips bed.

They seemed to fall asleep, in whatever way a disembodied pair of lips could. But, they still sucked Nate off in their sleep, as he slept. They got a few midnight snacks thanks to this sleeptime sexual act.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once morning came around, Nate was woken up by the lips giving an early morning quickie. He was still surprised they actually existed after all, half wondering if he hallucinated the whole event.

They quickly got the protein treat they desired, letting Nate free so he can make some breakfast. It was a complicated process though, since the lips stuck closely behind Nate, getting in his way.

With a bowl of cereal in tow, Nate stepped on over to his couch for early morning television. Followed still, Nate watched as the lips got onto the ground, waiting for him to get on top of them.

Declining, Nate sat on the couch, reaching for the remote to find shows he liked. However, hovering in front of the tv, the lips frowned. They wanted him to use them as a cushion, not some paltry upholstery.

"Move please." He ushered, waving the lips out of the way.

They had none of it, locking right around Nate's rod again since he neglected to put new pants on. He relented, standing up and laying down on the lips.

"Didn't realize that lips could get jealous." He noted, thrusting his hips as the lips sucked him off yet again.

They extracted more of his seed, hopefully having their hunger and lust fulfilled at last.

Eyes opening wide, Nate shouted "Wait, what's wrong with me?!"

This whole time since first being fellated last night, he's been completely nonchalant about these lips. They shouldn't exist and they definitely shouldn't be in Nate's home, performing oral on him every chance they got.

Getting up, Nate wanted to issue an ultimatum to these lips, if they could miraculously hear him without ears.

Pointing his finger at them, he declared, "I don't know what you are, or where you came from." Nate had to clear his throat to sound threatening. "You want to live in my house, you live by my rules. Understand?"

His attempt to sound in charge fell flat; the lips only smirked and proceeded to lick his finger.

Annoyed with this creature's arrogance, Nate sulked and sat down on the couch rather heavily. Big mistake.

The lips had made it obvious before that they would be jealous over certain things; Nate sitting on the couch instead of them, being one.

Snarling, the lips opened up and bit down on the couch. Nate yelped in terror, jumping away from the angry maw.

Looking on in horror, he watched the mouth bite the couch to pieces in seconds, spitting out the rubbish it had reduced the furniture to.

It would seem this was the point Nate broke free of this creature's spell. Despite all the affectionate rubbing and oral acts it had been doing with him, it was still a strong, dangerous beast.

Mad and scared, Nate ran out of there and up to his bedroom. The lips noticed and shot after him.

Just before reaching his bedroom door, he ducked just as the lips flew over his head.

They zoomed into his room, giving his bed the exact same treatment as the downstairs sofa.

This was the final straw. Nate ran into the room and picked up a broken bedpost.

"I've had enough of you!" he shouted, swinging the wood around blindly. But, he wasn't anywhere near as skilled as he thought, ending up comically clonking his own head with the post without ever hitting the lips.

With a sharp pain, Nate fell to the ground, knocked out cold. It wasn't until sometime later that he awoke again.

Before his vision returned, his hearing did, along with the sound of a woman sobbing. Painfully lifting his head, Nate opened his eyes to find the lips over him, crying.

"Hey, stop that." He said, making the lips shoot up with a smile.

Finding that Nate was a-ok, the lips snuggled up against him like a distraught lover. Strangely enough, Nate found it sort of cute, reciprocating with a hug. The soft lips felt great against his skin, making it difficult for him to break the embrace.

Interestingly enough, from this angle, Nate could see what the lips looked like from behind. There was no opening, but smooth lip skin covering their backside. This creature genuinely was a disembodied mouth, yet still retained the ability to vocalize and eat.

"Look," Nate sighed, giving the top of the lips a quick peck. "You seem to really care for me; that's rather nice of you." He stood up, letting the lips go. "But this whole jealousy thing of my furniture was way unwarranted."

The lips pouted, bobbing up and down as if nodding.

"You're better than that, I'm sure of it. Please, realize what you did wrong here. If it makes you feel better, I'll sleep on you at night and relax on you as my cushion. Deal? Nate offered, hoping to get these lips under control.

Grinning, the lips 'nodded' again, sealing the agreement by giving Nate another big smooch on his face. This time, he kissed them back as well. It steadily devolved into a sloppy french kiss, with the lips' huge tongue playing around with Nate's.

Once the two finally broke the display, Nate wiped his forehead free of saliva. Blushing, he felt himself getting a little horny after that smooch session. The lips took notice and got back to work blowing their new lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate spent the majority of his vacation in roughly the same way each day.

Wake up atop the lips, feed them some cum, get his own breakfast, watch tv and feed them some more cum, shower with them, attempt getting dressed as the lips try pulling off his pants, relent and go pantsless, spend an hour brushing the lips' teeth, smooch session at noon followed by their cum lunch, rest together to watch television or movies, dinnertime, another shower together, and finishing it all off with drifting off to sleep on the lips acting as his bed, plugging his rod in them so they can taste him all night (and maybe sneak some loads out of him in the meantime).

It was a quaint life for a man and his giant lips companion. But, a problem arose days later, that could disrupt the whole thing.

His girlfriend was coming back into town and wanted to stop by before Nate's vacation was over.

Now, the way the lips attacked furniture when they were jealous was one thing. But another person? That was a recipe for disaster.

Nate tried his best to let her down easily, but his girlfriend insisted it was important that they meet in person asap. She had made up her mind and was coming by later that day.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no...." Nate constantly chattered, pacing back and forth in the living room. The lips floated nearby, having heard the whole conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Nate's girlfriend stopped by, he tried doing an inspection of the house to locate where the lips were. His search was unsuccessful, so he quickly pulled up some pants before running down to the front door.

Opening it, he greeted her cheerily, "Hey, Sasha. How were things in Chicago?" He asked as she walked in straight-faced.

She said nothing, walking into the living, slightly shocked about the absence of the familiar couch. Nate stood against the doorway, trying to stay composed and calm. He was sure the lips were around here somewhere.

"Look Nate," Sasha began to say. "On that trip, I did some major soul searching with my family." Her story could very well fall on deaf ears, for Nate was preoccupied with feeling something moving around in his trousers.

"They talked with me, I talked with them; we discussed my place in life." Sasha continued; Nate felt something kiss the tip of his prick.

"I came to the realization that we don't have as much in common as I originally thought." Nate felt his now erect shaft slip into a warm, wet hole.

"And when I did, I also realized that I just don't feel as happy at the thought of being together like I used to." Something was licking around Nate's rod, savoring its taste.

"It hurt for me to think that way, but we gotta live our lives as happily as possible, right?" Sasha rhetorically asked as something was sucking Nate off, pumping up and down his dick.

"And when I realized that I didn't feel happy with you anymore, it proved that I didn't love you anymore either." Nate bent forward from the assault on his loins. The suction had increased and was tightening even further.

"So, I wanted to tell you today that I think we should break up." Sasha concluded, as Nate silently gasped, busting a nut into the hole he had been penetrating.

"Sasha," Nate said, trying to hide his panting. "I'm glad you came by personally to tell me this. It shows you really thought this through with complete seriousness. I admit as of late, I have felt that way too at times. Maybe it would be for the best if we separate and go on with our lives. Best to leave on good terms." He stated.

Sasha smiled and nodded, giving a hearty farewell before leaving Nate's house. Being dumped, you would think Nate would be distraught, but that was the complete opposite.

Once his now ex had finally left, Nate opened up his pants to see what was going on. Inside were the lips, now the size of a normal human mouth, happily licking themselves.

"So that's where you were." He chuckled, as the lips floated out to kiss his cheek. "If I had known you could shrink yourself, I'd have asked you to do so all the times I brushed your teeth."

Before his very eyes, the lips grew back to their original couch cushion size. Giving them a hug, Nate cuddled up with the lips, his heart beating fast.

"You know, I never once did sexual acts with her or anyone for that matter. You were my first." Nate told the lips, who gasped in response. "And now that I'm single I'm officially available. Wanna be mine, forever?" He asked the lips.

They seemed extremely joyful at his offer, puckering up and giving him another full faced kiss. This time, they went really strong with it, pushing Nate to the ground. With their tongues intertwined, Nate's erection grew back to full strength again.

"I'll take that as a yes." Nate thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After officially becoming a couple, Nate and the lips spent every waking (and sleeping) moment together.

Whenever Nate went out in public, the lips would shrink themselves to human mouth size and stick his dick in their mouth. This made it comfier for him in avoiding wedgies and getting fellated in the process was a great bonus.

And once they got home, it always went into super horny, super in love couple mode. Smooches, cuddling, hour-long sexing; all of it, all over the house. And each day that passed made Nate love the lips more and more.

They felt affection for him more than anyone else ever would, so he started to feel himself reciprocate to that extent. His heart belonged to these lips now and one, he aimed to make this pairing official to the whole world.

That way, he can treat this beautiful mouth to the wonders of the world, with no repercussions. She deserved it, after making Nate's life turn for the better.

But until then, they were more than content with keeping it in the privacy of their own home.

"I'm ready for some more fun, babe!" Nate exclaimed; the lips smiling and locking around his shaft for hours, not letting go until they were both too exhausted to continue. "I love you." Nate said.

And call him crazy, but he could swear he heard a muffled, "I love you, too." coming from his lippy lover sucking him off.