Don't Judge Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the room returned to its reality, Miss Havisham looked towards the huge grandfather clock along the inside wall of the dining room.

"We still have ten minutes. Walk with me," she said to me. "Clean all this up quickly, will you, girls?"

Without waiting for a response, she stood, and I felt compelled also to stand. I felt awkward once again, being treated as a special guest while these other girls were treated like servants, but I had no choice. It was not a question. Miss Havisham's will was irresistible.

By the time we reached the door they had already produced gloves, paper towels, spray cleaner, and and a small bucket. It looked like they were prepared for situations like this. I wondered how often it happened, but I still left the room with Miss Havisham, abandoning Mahogany to her shameless wallowing, and her companions to their unenviable clean-up task.

Well, not completely unenviable. Maybe I would have liked to have stayed just a bit longer. Don't judge me.

12