Don't Kiss & Tell - Proposition 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this to Toya, I'm sorry I put you in this fucked up situation, I just see how much you love and care for Tee and I guess I got jealous and wanted that for myself. It's been a minute since I felt loved Dee, I'm sooo sorry... if you need to fire me I'll understand." she continued crying.

Thinking we kinda already did it and tge fact that Toya might think it was hot that her best friend just licked all of her juices off my dick, might overpower her instinct to turn me into a eunuch for cheating, even if I was coerced. Hugging her and hushing her so as not to draw any more unwanted attention. "Kim, you're okay, yes I'm upset that you put me in that situation and threatened all that I've worked for but I'm just happy that you realized that none of this was okay. I'm sure you will find someone that loves you as much as I do Toya. Speaking of Toya, we can't tell her this happen, usually I wouldn't condone lying to her but this would crush her."

"I agree, and it should be up to you to decide whether or not you should tell her or not. I'm just glad that you are not gonna fire me, I don't know what to say..." she says with a smile wiping away tears.

"You were right about me being attracted to you and that I have been tempted by you. You also give great head, hopefully the next time I won't be so mad at you that I can fully enjoy it."

"The next time??" She looked confused.

"Well since you've already made me cheat on my fiancé for the first time since we've been together. And to be honest you've been attracted to me for a while and after that experience you want me more." I state

"True."

"And I prefer to keep you from trying to coerce me again, so I'm gonna give you what you want to prevent any bs lawsuits."

She kiss me and slowly began riding my dick. I grab her waist to stop her, "No, you can have this dick when I want you to have it as a reward for get your shit together and getting your kids back. Everytime you make significant progress, I'll come over. Deal?"

She agreed to get up and fix her clothes. "Do you want me to go make sure the conference room is ready? Will you be in there soon?"

"Umm not right now after that blowjob you just gave me. I need a minute to recover but please bring me a gatorade from the lounge. But entertain the investor until I come into the conference room."

She smiles, grabs my dick, licks her juices off and puts it back in my pants before kissing me on the lips. She walks out and brings me back a gatorade before going back to business as usual.

The remainder of the work day was a bit uneventful besides my investor putting up a few billion dollars to fund our expansion. I decided to tell Toya about what happened between me and Kim earlier, since I decided that honesty would be a core pillar of our relationship. Leaving the office, picking up some bottles to celebrate a bit with my fam.

Arriving home, I was greeted by a hug from Kayla, Toya's little sister. Kayla was definitely the tall one out of the 3 of them, standing at 6'1". Her body was more on the athletic side but she did manage to inherit the ass from her mom. She's a freshman small forward at UCLA home because of Covid-19.

My and Kayla's relationship was always great as we shared the love for basketball and she likes bff's with Toya and she's glad to see her happy. She's like the little sister I've always wanted.

"You know my birthday is this weekend, right?" She tells me excitedly.

"Of course Kay-Kay I remembered." I replied.

"I told you to stop callin me that, it's makes me feel like I'm turning 9 and not turning 19... damn why Toya tell you she used to call me that." she laughs.

"Ok, yeah you're a big girl now, well almost."

"Can I tell you what I want you to get me?" she asked.

"Kay, I've already got you something."

"I know but I want something that only you can give me. Besides, I only turn 19 once and I want my bday to be perfect." She pleads.

"Trust me Kay-Kay it will." we heard as I'm greeted by a familiar kiss.

"Hey baby, I missed you. Also good news. the investor funded our expansion." Toya screams with joy and kisses me with passion.

"I'm so proud of you baby." She states hugging me tightly. Take the bottle out of my hands, "Let's go celebrate."

"Okay baby but first I need to tell you some less exciting news," Looks at Kayla. "What were you tryna say earlier?"

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later. You two have fun "celebrating". Could you two not be so obvious next time?"

"Sorry sis." she says as we walk up to our room.

I bump into Monica in the kitchen as I head to my room, stopping to let her know the good news as Toya continues ahead.

"Well that's exciting, wanna taste of the treat I prepared for you." She asked.

"Sure" I say as she brought two fingers to my lips, I noticed they were covered in white cream, reminiscent of earlier. I open my mouth to taste and confirm the origins of the cream.

"There's more where that comes from, just let me know when you want more than a taste." She says as she grabs a cupcake, wipes the icing off with those same fingers and walks off staring at me.

I pause for a second to think of how my day was going, it seemed as if every woman in my life decided to make their desires known to me and actively pursue it.

Walk back in the room and is greeted by Toya naked on all four crawling towards me. She unzips my pants and takes out my dick, so puts me in her mouth and I'm hard instantly.

Stroking my dick she asked "Did you like the video I sent you, daddy?" Putting me back in, sucking it while she waits for my answer.

"Of course baby, I had to whip it out and masturbate baby."

"Ouuu, video or it didn't happen? but you can't be doing shit like that in your office with my slutty friend sitting outside of your office like that. She see that dick she's gonna want some." she states.

"Well..."

"Well what?" she asked me to clench her teeth.

"Well she caught me and came in and gave me head." I spat out, leaving out the coersion part, there was no sense in getting the girl killed and having Toya go to jail.

"Nigga, I will beat you and that ho ass. You're really bold to say shit like that while I got yo dick in my hands.`` She threatens me.

"Well, you know her, why would you ask me to hire her if you knew she was a ho? Especially after I told you that I was wanted a threesome with you and her"

"I guessed I trusted you not to be a nigga and think with your dick."

"I mean you sent the video knowing I would watch it. She came in and got on her knees and I froze. When I finally realized what was happening it was too late." I explained.

"So you couldn't stop her from sucking this BIG... ASS...MONSTER...DICK because you saw them big tiddies bounces and that ass in her sexy ass secretary outfit." She moans as she rubs me to an erection.

"Yes, baby I couldn't stop myself." I played along.

"I'm just mad you got her first and without me." she confessed.

"It turned you on?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, you don't know how long I've been tryna get in her pants, but she says she's 'Strictly Dickly'" She continues teasing me.

"Well if it helps, I didn't wipe my dick clean earlier so she sucked all of your juices off my dick."

"Oh my Fucking GAWD." she shakes with an orgasm.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked

"Haha you just found yourself as loyal as nympho. Now shut up and fuck me you cheating bastard." She pulls my dick out and turns 180 degrees so her pussy is in line with my dick. Arching her back towards the bed, I lined my dick up to her lips and slowly deposited my dick into her depth. She rubs her clit as I pound her pussy. I put my thumb in her butt as I increase intensity. Making Toya scream with pleasure as she cums all over my dick. I lay on my back and she rolls on top of me, owning this dick. Watching her ass quake as she rides me, looking back at me. That sent me over the edge as I filled her pussy with my cum. She falls back rubbing her pussy to cum again and to force my cum to go deep in her.

"Next time you wanna fuck another bitch, make sure you record that shit or at least arrange a threesome." she informs me.

"So you're okay with it?"

"I guess so, at first I wanted to cut your dick off, then I felt my pussy get wet af. I can't get mad at you for wanting to fuck Kimmie or my mom, and even Kayla. I wanna fuck them too."

Stunned I sit there and think for a minute, not just because she thinks I wanna fuck her younger but the fact she admitted to wanting to as well.

"Why are you so shocked? You literally just saw me making out with my mom this morning..."

"But Kayla too, you think I wanna fuck Kayla. She's like a little sister to me." I plead.

"Well, she is my sister and I want her, and see how you look at her too. So what's your excuse?"

"I dont know, I guess I've never admitted it out loud to myself. You seem oddly okay with all this."

"I guess what we just did open up something in me." she admitted.

"Just out of curiosity what's with your mommy-daughter and sister fantasy?"

"I guess, it'll feel like fucking an older version of myself, then going back in time to fuck my college self. We both know how much you enjoyed her. she laughs

"I was so scared that you would leave me." I confess.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere as long as you always be honest with me. You're my forever. Luv you Damy-Baby." She says as I kiss her.

We lay there exhausted, soon deciding to shower and return to the rest of our family.

We spot Monica and Kayla watching a movie and join them. Somehow I end up in the middle with all of them cuddling me in some way or another.

Monica and Toya call it a night,so it's just Kayla and I.

Remembering our conversation from earlier, I ask Kayla "What do you want for your birthday?"

"If I tell you, you're gonna promise to give it to me. You can't say no."

I hesitated then agreed. She whispers it in my ear.

"No way, I can't do that."

"Too late, you promised." She kissed my cheek and said, "This is gonna be the best birthday ever"

To be continued...

12