Don't Knock It...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The raw display of my brother's masculine sexuality was so overt, so overwhelming that I was powerless in the face of it and reacted as any woman would. I gasped as my body tensed and a fire rushed through me. It burned hotter and more intensely than anything I'd felt before. I wanted to moan and scream because of the sensation but my rational brain kept me quiet due to fear of discovery, and that fear only served to stoke the pleasure coursing through me. Despite that, I held back somehow knowing that Nolan would not be pleased if I climaxed first. Only when I heard Nolan grunt and felt his liquid heat enter me did my body explode. My back arched and my legs tried to pull him deeper into me even though he was buried as far as he could go. I could feel his cock pulsing, delivering his seed deep into my body. For as dirty as the sex had been, knowing that my brother was the first to do something to me that no other man had sustained my orgasm to the point that I nearly blacked out from lack of breath. Nolan had taken me and marked me as only a man could. I was now bonded to my brother as completely as two people could be.

He held himself inside me even after his dick calmed and began to soften. When he pulled out, it was only because he was ready to move. His motion was unceremonious when he climbed off me and tucked himself away still wet and slimy without a second thought. It was then that I noticed he hadn't completely removed his jeans and still had on his work boots. His only acknowledgement that anything had even happened was to give me a wink before he left the room.

I laid staring at the empty doorway still naked from the waist down for longer than was prudent. I had just been fucked by my brother and my logical mind was catching up to that fact. While I was slightly disappointed with myself for doing it and felt the guilt at betraying Carrie, I did not regret it. I had needed it if for no other reason than the fact that I already felt like I had finally turned the corner and was ready to move on from my broken engagement. However, as I continued to lay there, I began to feel a bit of worry about the unprotected sex but rationalized that the chances of anything resulting from that one encounter did not work against me. Only when Carrie called up to say dinner was ready did I pull on my jeans, wash my hands and check myself in the mirror before sitting at the table for the meal.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Nolan behaved no differently toward me and Carrie appeared to have no clue as to what had occurred. It was such a normal and uneventful evening that when I went up to bed for the night, I wondered if I had imagined the encounter.

The next morning as we said goodbye at the airport, I hugged each of them in turn.

"Don't be a stranger," Nolan said as he pressed his crotch against me in a suggestive way.

When I pulled out of his embrace, I knew I was blushing but could not help it and turned to Carrie.

"If you're feeling guilty, don't," she whispered into my ear. "He's your brother and a good man, Nathalie. I told you I'm okay with it and I meant that." As she pulled back, she said in a louder voice, "You're welcome to stay with us anytime. Right?" she asked Nolan.

"No question about it. Anytime sis." It was said so casually that if I hadn't been paying attention, I wouldn't have heard the slightly suggestive tone he used.

A few weeks later I found out that the odds, in fact, had not been in my favor. I was pregnant. I had never been on birth control and, except for Nolan, had required the handful of men I had slept with, including my former fiance, to wear a condom. When I told my family they were all, understandably surprised. I made it known that it had been a one-time thing with a guy I liked and met while in town. While my parents and Nichole bought it, Nolan and Carrie both immediately knew the truth. In separate conversations, I later told each of them that I planned to keep the child and looked for nothing more than the normal help family was expected to offer, that I only wanted him to be the kind brother he had always been. When Noah was born, I kept my word.

During my maternity leave, I called my ex to apologize for my reaction and, though we had both moved on, we rekindled a good, lasting friendship. I never told him what happened between Nolan and me but let him know that I was wrong for judging him for sleeping with his sister and that I accepted that they had a special relationship.

I raised Noah as a single mother until he was two at which point I entered a serious relationship with a great guy named Grant who had two girls from a previous marriage. When Noah turned five, Grant became my husband and the only father my son has ever known. By the time Noah was nine, Grant and I had produced a boy and girl and moved back to my hometown just before his tenth birthday. Once Noah got to know his uncle and cousin, Sam, who was only three months younger than he was, he spent as much time with Nolan and Sam as he could. And at eleven, he became brother to a final sister, Noelle.

Nolan took great interest in Noah and Noelle without crossing the line while unquestionably loving all of his nieces and nephews. Carrie didn't begrudge their presence and treated them like her own. Other than the discussion we had when I was pregnant with Noah, she never said anything but I often felt that she was smirking at me for having Nolan's children after my protesting the idea of having sex with him in the first place.

After the graduation ceremony, we all went out to dinner. As I sat at the table next to my husband, I looked down the table and saw my son, brother and nephew all seated next to each other laughing and enjoying each other's company in a way they only understood. It was not the first time I wondered if anyone else noticed how much the three of them looked alike with their square, stoic faces, ice blue eyes and thin lips. Before I looked away, Nolan caught my eye and winked. I leaned over next where Noelle sat next to me and gave her a kiss that she quickly wiped off with loud words of embarrassment and protest. I turned to where Grant sat on my other side and gave him good-natured grief for the fact that he was going to be working late the following day while at the same time suppressing a shiver of arousal.

Carrie caught my eye next and gave me a knowing smirk. I gave her an unapologetic nod in response. She and I never talked about it directly, but since I had moved back, she knew that Nolan and I would occasionally "have lunch" together, and that whenever Grant needed to work late, Nolan would visit me on his way home from work "just to check on me." We had become best friends and even after I gave birth to Noelle, who looked more like Noah and bared no resemblance to Grant, she didn't bat an eyelash. However, whenever the two of us were alone together, she and I quietly discussed whether we thought any of our children had discovered how pleasurable sex could be with their siblings or cousins.

12