Don't Let Me Down

Story Info
Size doesn't really matter, or how quickly you cum.
2.1k words
4.37
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was very little traffic in evidence this morning. I successfully managed to cross the normally busy road despite the fact it was rush-hour. Having done so, I made my way towards my local cafe and entered the premises expecting to find quite a number of breakfasting patrons. The place was empty though.

Simon was the owner of the place where I had decided to cut my losses and satisfy my hunger with an all-day breakfast. Simon was also the cook at Graham's Goode Foode (it turned out Graham was the name of the cat that was a fixture of the building when he first opened his cafe). The café was deserted. I was the only the person in the place besides Simon.

I placed my order. Then I was faced with the decision of where to seat myself. With so much choice I felt bewildered. I chose a secluded booth in a corner. I was more than pleasantly surprised when fifteen minutes later after furnishing me with my fare and cutlery, Simon slid into the seat opposite me after inquiring if I would like some company.

My reply to the effect that if he didn't mind me ignoring him for five minutes whilst I ate like a pig, he was more than welcome to join me. This elicited a big smile from Simon.

When I had finished eating, and was in a position to study Simon at some length, his sparkling smile, and warm and caring nature was slowly convincing me that I could do a lot worse than to attempt a serious stab at a long-term steady monogamous relationship with this unique man. How unique, I was later to discover.

I didn't mind answering Simon's thousand and one questions. In fact I just loved hearing the confident drawl of his Texan accent. My pronouncement and assertions surrounding the beauty and benefits of being your own boss produced a sigh from Simon. He admitted that the thought of having someone to cuddle up to at night was an enticing one. However, Simon sincerely felt that the days of him trying to find a compatible partner were long passed. Especially considering his little problem.

This was very unlike Simon. His demeanor amounted to a bout of self-pity. His last sentence intrigued me greatly though. After a deep breath, as nonchalantly and innocently as I could manage, I said, "little problem?" And let the silence grow between us to an almost unbearable decibel level.

I just quizzically stared at Simon and waited. And of course Simon broke first. Playing with his fingers and trying to pretend nothing of significance had occurred, Simon realized he had said too much and now it all had to come out. I made it easy for Simon.

By simply asking questions I was able to get Simon to divulge his big secret, which turned out really to not be that spectacular.

The first question was centered on whether Simon thought he was physically different to other men. His shy nod with head bowed prompted me to inquire if we were talking about downstairs? Another nod. I decided that closed questions weren't going to get us very far. I asked about Simon's previous attempted relationships and what had gone wrong. With a little prompting and teasing I was able to elicit scant details of the only disastrous attempted relationship Simon had ever attempted.

Barry had been a prospective suitor some years previously. A date was arranged. After much alcohol consumption the evening's conclusion ended with him groping for what he could get his hands on. Not unwilling, Simon allowed him to fondle his lower parts.

The size and proportions of Simon's quite minuscule penis, and the fact that when he did gain an erection, he ejaculated immediately when touched, frightened his date off completely.

Simon was ashamed of his shortcomings, lack of staying power and size, Simon decided there and then that relationships weren't for him.

25 years later Simon still felt like a freak after living a celibate life with no prospects of events ever changing. Right there and then I felt it was my mission to end this state of affairs. I set my mind to determining the fastest and easiest way to get my hands on Simon's cock.

I was fully aware of how emotionally drained Simon now was. It cannot have been easy for him to unburden his soul and be so honest. My tactic was to inject a little humor into the situation. I told Simon of a fairly recent relationship of mine whereby my partner had insisted I call his penis Henry. In turn, he referred to my unruly part as Humphrey. I told Simon I had no idea why Humphry or Henry were chosen. Humphrey obviously having connotations surrounding a renowned actor. I assured Simon my dong had no Bogart characteristics. I also assured Simon it wasn't as big as Bogey's was rumored to be.

This produced a giggle, giving me confidence I was on the right track.

I reached for Simon's hand and assured him that his 'problem' wasn't a problem. Not to me, or any right thinking man. I would give anything to see his 'downstairs', and with a little patience and attention to detail, everything would work out. I decided that Simon needed to give his appendage a name. Cyril was the name I chose.

Christening it Cyril I asserted that every time Simon's erect penis was referred to it must be called Cyril. This Simon agreed to. Just when Simon appeared to be cheering up and accepting the situation, Simon said, "I think I'll close for the day. There are no customers around."

I could feel all my good work unravelling in front of me. In an attempt to rescue something from the little I had gained so far, I gently took Simon's hands in mine again. Quietly I assured Simon that I would be delighted and honored to accompany him on a date, anytime. Squeezing a little tighter I told Simon I wanted him to be confident in the knowledge he was special to me, and I would call in every day to make sure Simon was smiling, and ready to engage with the world once again.

Simon looked me in the eye for a good 30 seconds, and with a grin said, "Do you want to come upstairs and meet Cyril?"

Simon had a neat, quite tiny living space above his cafe. After Simon had made us both a cup of coffee, I sat on an easy chair opposite Simon whilst he sat on the sofa. I didn't want to pressure him.

This obviously wasn't a good tactic. We were sat further apart than when we were in the cafe. Before I made my move, I asked if Simon thought it might be a good idea if I sat on the sofa beside him (in order to get things going a bit). Simon agreed that that sounded like a good idea.

I hadn't actually positioned myself when Simon asked about my thoughts regarding the removal of his clothes. Nodding my assent I also agreed to take off my own clothes in order for Simon not to feel too exposed.

Looking back on that afternoon, I can't understate how incredibly brave it was of Simon to nonchalantly bare his body. Underneath, I could sense he was incredibly nervous. Simon had huge biceps that he had obviously spent a lot of time developing. I leaned over and gently brushed my lips against Simon's taut muscles. His smell was starting to have an arousing affect on me. I sat back to admire the view, making sure not to gaze downwards and embarrass Simon by silently commenting on his small size.

I was soon to discover that once Simon was erect his size wasn't that much of an issue at all once his blood was pumping and he was rampant. It was unfortunate that when Cyril lay dormant he was indeed minuscule. Semi-erect he was still quite small.

I stood taking Simon by the hand. As he stood I gently maneuvered Simon 180 degrees and pulled him to me resting my hardness against his buttocks.

I grasped his by now rock-hard cock and started to gently masturbate Simon. I managed three strokes before Simon unleashed a torrent of ejaculate across the room. Without giving Simon any time to react to the situation I speedily swung him back facing me. Carefully I applied a little pressure to his shoulders, gently forcing him to his knees. I thrust my throbbing cock into his mouth and waited for Simon's response.

Almost immediately Simon started to greedily suck and encourage me to what amounted to frantically fuck his face. He then changed tack by leaning back slightly so he could wildly masturbate me whilst squeezing my right buttock. Alternating between blowing me and giving me a hand job Simon was slowly bringing me towards repeating his own deliverance.

I alerted Simon to my impending Climax as he pounded me for the final time. I similarly and gushingly spurted over Simon's right should almost exactly synchronizing with his own effort.

Simon slowly stood to his feet. Grinning he whispered in my ear, "Should we retire to the bedroom?"

I eagerly assented, and followed Simon to his bedroom. I explained that he will have to wait until I gained enough stamina to be able to perform again. Simon simply said, "We can cuddle while we wait."

Cuddling and exploring soon got me standing to attention again. In relatively little time I was ready for action once again.

I wasn't that used to talking in bed. I was certain that discussing Simon's embarrassment at spilling his seed so quickly was what was required. We matter-of-factly talked about the recent happening. Simon was extremely apologetic. I explained that whenever a man wants to have sex it is advised that he ejaculates as many times a possible beforehand. This will allow him to last much longer when with somebody else.

On finishing my treatise I reached for Simon's cock, which was ready for action again. This time, after 5 measured strokes of his throbbing cock I stopped for 10 seconds. 5 more strokes, then a 10 second break. This carried on for about 5 minutes. I asked Simon to tell me when he felt he was about to climax. Another 5 minutes or so later Simon told me he was about to cum. At that point I stopped masturbating Simon for a full 3 minutes.

When I began to pump Simon again I didn't stop at 5 strokes. Instead, I slightly increased the speed. Every 5 strokes I followed with another slight increase in speed and intensity. Needless to say it wasn't too long before Simon was crying out a warning of his impending orgasm. I ignored his warning which and instead stepped up the pace to greater urgency. Simon's explosion did occur seconds later. I can't honestly say whether or not Simon hit the ceiling, but it must have been a close thing. I think I can safely say that it was the most satisfying hand-job Simon had ever received. I am ashamed to say that I was so drained and exhaustion that I fell asleep.

It must have been asleep for nearly two hours. At first I wasn't sure where I was. The feeling of Simon's warm, throbbing, erect penis against the side of my leg reassured me greatly of how lucky I was.

As I slowly became aware of my surroundings, I spied a packet of condoms and a jar of Vaseline on the bedside table. I was sure these items hadn't been there before.

Wordlessly I leaned over and selected a condom. I expertly removed from its wrapper. Sliding back his foreskin, I slid it onto Simon. I liberally applied Vaseline to both Simon and my own rear.

Turning over, I waited for Simon to mount me. This he did momentarily. He gently inserted himself into me very slowly. I'm sure Simon wanted to last as long as possible so he started very tentatively. Not wishing to cum too soon,

Simon took the 5 strokes then stop approach. As time passed Simon gained in confidence and built up to a manic pace that culminated in momentous climax. Simon had undoubtedly eclipsed his personal best. I just knew with practice he would get better and better.

After it had all calmed down, I lay in Simon's bed wondering if I would ever find myself in this position again. Glancing up to see the afternoon sun playing on Simon's face, I was happier than I had been for a long time. Simon smiled at me. It was in that moment I realized I would be foolish not to give this a relationship serious go.

I won't let him down.