Don't Quit Your Day Job

Story Info
Mom learns son’s dirty secret and wants in.
6.1k words
4.58
48.4k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters OBVIOUSLY 18 & older.

******

"OH FUCK!!" Ellie cried as her co-star fucked her hard.

She clawed at his back as he grunted with each sharp stab of his hard cock into her wet pussy. He groaned, struggling desperately to hold back as he fucked her frantically.

By no means was it Jason Owens' first scene. But this was his first time fucking Ellie, only a few months older than him and she was already a pro, her barely legal cunt trying to milk his dick.

And it was working. Working very well.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Jason yelled, squeezing her juicy 36E tits as he felt his balls suddenly lurch, shooting his cum deep inside the screaming girl.

"YES!" Ellie cheered, having drained her 17th stud of just that day.

Jason couldn't respond, his eyes cross as he just kept cumming, blasting what felt like a month's worth of jizz into his sexy co-star.

Once he was drained and Ellie had sucked him clean, swallowing yet another load in the process, filming wrapped up for the day.

"Mmm... that was fantastic," Ellie said as she remained on her knees, sucking his cum which had clung to her fingers.

"T-thanks," Jason stammered, her beautiful hazel eyes looking over him.

"No problem," she smiled, brushing her hand gently over his soft dick as she stood, "you should bring that cock over sometime on an off day. My family's orgies are a real... blast."

Jason watched as she smiled seductively at him and then at her beautiful, ripe ass as she sauntered off.

He fell back on the bed, regaining his energy as he thought back to when this had all started just four months prior.

******

Jason was an only child, he and his mother Susan having been alone since his father's death when he was just 8. The sudden change had forced his mother to find work elsewhere, moving to Washington near her parents and becoming a legal secretary.

Meanwhile, Jason continued to grow and led a pretty normal life. He was always studious, while also being quite the football player as well. Despite this, his shyness had always prevented him from getting anywhere with any of his female classmates who were over the age of 18 well.

It just so happened on his 18th birthday, Jason, tired of being a virgin had learned from some classmates, who were also of legal age, (18 in case you were wondering) of a section in the city where he could solicit prostitutes. When he finally checked it out for himself, he was soon getting fucked by a sexy and busty brunette who surprised him by complimenting his endurance and recovery time.

He didn't think anything of it really until she handed him a card directing him to a office in the business district. When he arrived that weekend, he was suddenly auditioned, fucking several women on and off camera and was quickly hired after an extensive interview to determine he was the legal age of 18.

Now he was a featured performer at IncestisBest. Jason was understandably pleased with his job. It was a short commute from home to the filming site, the pay was great and the women... the women made all the other perks seem meaningless.

On the other hand, his job was helping to more than cover their expenses and aid in his college tuition, being that he was now 19 and an adult. Susan was even able to reduce her work schedule. She of course was oblivious to what her son was doing, under the impression that he was an 19-year-old errand boy at an office in the city.

After filming was complete, he said his goodbyes to some of his coworkers, also all over the legal age of 18. Checking his phone, Jason saw his mother was almost home and decided to call it a day.

******

Jason arrived home about 4:15, finding his mother's car already in the driveway.

Upon entering, he could smell the leftover spaghetti and meatballs simmering on the stove along with some garlic rolls in the oven.

"Hey Mom," he said as he entered the kitchen.

"Hi honey," Susan greeted him, "how was work?"

"Work was alright," he replied, "how about you?"

"It was good," she replied, giving him a small smile.

Jason smiled back and decided he'd take a shower before dinner was finished but Susan called him back.

"Um just a sec honey. I had something I wanted to take to you about."

"Sure Mom," Jason replied.

Susan walked over to her purse on the kitchen table and removed an envelope, already having been opened and set it on the counter in front of him. Curious, he picked it up and removed the contents. His heart then skipped a beat. Inside was a check of $4,500 made out to him. Signed courtesy of Anderson Enterprises itself.

"So how did you say work was?" Susan asked again.

"I-it was good," Jason replied, having been exposed, "just the usual day at the office."

"Oh really?" Susan said in disbelief, "who pays nearly five grand for someone getting coffee?"

"Anderson Enterprises obviously," Jason retorted, shoving the check into his pocket.

"What are you doing at that company Jace?" she demanded.

"The regular intern duties Mom!" he shot back, "getting coffee, setting up appointments and handling phone calls... everything!"

"Bullshit," Susan said.

To Jason's horror, she opened her laptop, which was closed on the counter.

"I was wondering what company pays an 19-year-old that much money for 'regular intern duties.' Susan said as she pulled up her browser, "didn't take long to find my answer..."

She turned the laptop to him where he saw the homepage for the site, his new video already uploaded with over 12,000,000 views, his dick lodged deep inside Ellie as she was mid-orgasm.

Jason looked from the screen to his mother, an unreadable look on her face as the two remained in what seemed to be a silent staring contest.

Finally Susan spoke.

"How long?"

"Two months," he answered plainly.

"And you didn't think at all to tell me about this?"

"I knew you wouldn't approve. Besides, they offered a lot of money and we needed it."

Susan sighed, turning her back to him as she stirred the spaghetti on the stove and turned the heat down.

"Well you're an adult anyway. Not like you needed my permission," she said softly.

Jason had no response, merely excusing himself to take his long neglected shower. Unable to resist, his hand soon found his dick and he began jacking off.

Not to the thought of a celebrity or one of his costars. But his sexy Mom. Jason had long found her the source of his lust, ever since he was 13 and had seen her in a sexy leopard print bikini at a relative's pool party.

Ever since, he'd said he'd give anything to fuck his sexy mother. Even now in his early adulthood, those feelings hadn't changed.

Meanwhile downstairs, Susan was slicing some carrots and cucumbers for a side salad, her headphones in to calm her nerves. Instead of music however, on screen she watched as her son expertly fucked a hot MILF, seemingly close to her in age with tits approximately the same size as her own 38F juggs.

She was in doggystyle, screaming with pleasure as Jason pounded her pussy. Susan knew a large bulk of porn was fake but as a woman who faked a number of orgasms in her life, she could tell these were fully authentic.

And she couldn't help but desire it herself.

******

Dinner was understandably tense. Barely a sound was heard beyond the clinking of forks against their plates. Jason finished early and put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher before proceeding to his room.

After taking a shower, he decided he was better off going to sleep. That awkward conversation with his mother would have to wait. One thing he knew was that no matter what he would be at work tomorrow, regardless of her views.

Sleep however, escaped him for the time being. Unable to drift off, he grabbed his laptop and pulled up a porn page. It was POV video of Selena getting railed by a male co-star, Jason pumping his dick in sync with his busty MILF coworker getting her pussy bashed in.

Surrounded by the dull light of his laptop and his headphones dominating his hearing, he didn't notice as the slightly ajar door creaked open a few more inches.

Outside in her transparent nightie, Susan watched as her son stroked his fat dick to the porn onscreen. Susan had found that she was hungering more and more for him, ever since she had discovered his already extensive catalogue.

Her hand soon found her pussy, her soft gasps and moans going unheard by her son as he played with herself at the same pace he was. She then noticed that as the video ended, he kept going without bothering to find another. His strong hands played with his hard cock and heavy hanging balls, illuminated in the light that still shone from the laptop.

"Oh fuck Mom..." she finally heard him groan.

In shock, she returned her attention to his face, his eyes shut as he lay his head back slightly against the headboard, frantically pumping his dick, lubed with the abundant precum. He continued to play with his balls using his right hand, spreading his legs wide to occasionally slide a finger down to his ass.

"So fucking hot..." she heard him continue, "I bet you fucking liked seeing me fuck other moms didn't you?"

Jason kept moaning and talking in a whisper about how good it felt and mentioning who his hard on was for, Susan holding her hand over her mouth and rubbing faster as she was about to cum.

Finally she could take no more and she fingered herself into a frenzy, her legs nearly collapsing beneath her as she gushed her pussy juice down her thighs. She then could hear his moans as he came close as well and she hurried to the bathroom to clean up before he discovered her.

As she saw herself in the mirror, she wondered what had come over her. She was breathing heavily after the force of such an incredible orgasm, her tits nearly spilling from her nightie as her pussy cream still oozed down her thighs.

She found however she didn't feel a bit of shame. Watching her son's videos. Fantasizing of him ravishing her as he did the pornstars he worked alongside. Not to mention the fact she had gotten off to watching him masturbate to her.

No, she wasn't satisfied. In fact the only thing, she realized, that could satisfy her reawakened need was...

At that point, the bathroom door swung open, Jason obviously just as shocked to see his mother there as she was. Susan looked over him. His still hard cock was throbbing in his cum soiled boxers, some also covering his hand and part of his crotch and lower stomach.

"H-hey..." they both stammered, their eyes fixed on one another, the fact they had both just experienced climaxes to one another obvious to them both. Jason watched with embarrassment as Susan's eyes traveled to his throbbing dick, the head of which poked through the right leg hole of his boxers. The look in her eyes though was intense, something Jason would never have expected to see her bear.

Lust.

At that moment, Susan could no longer resist. With strength she didn't even know she had, she lunged forward and pressed her son against the wall.

"What are you doing?!" Jason exclaimed, finding despite his build he was unable to shake her off as she tried to yank down his underwear.

"I can't help it baby..." Susan panted, "I need your hard cock!"

Jason struggled to no avail, his mother's intoxicating scent overwhelming his scenes, her huge tits pressed against his chest.

"MOM, PLEASE STOP!" he implored.

"Please Jase, I need it!" she said, beginning to rub his dick which, he found to his surprise, had gotten even harder to the point it felt it would explode.

"No don't!" He cried, his resistance beginning to falter.

"What makes me any different than any of those women you fuck on those videos?"

"You're my mom!" he groaned, his dick now squeezed between them.

"Other than that..." she cooed, "it didn't stop from you jacking off to me, did it?"

Jason was taken aback by this but continued his weakening resistance. "Mom please stop!"

"How come every gets to enjoy my son but me?!" she whined.

"Mom please!" Jason struggled, "I can't fuck my own mother!"

"You can..." she said darkly, "and you will..."

The look that Jason saw in his mother's eyes was enough to stop his struggling as she grabbed him and pushed him to her bedroom. Jason found himself being pushed onto the bed, Susan darting between his legs and pulling his boxers off and revealing her long awaited prize.

The nearly 9 inches of cock sprung free, throbbing and leaking as her eyes got wide.

Jason watched as, in an instant, his dick disappeared into his mother's mouth. The feeling was spectacular, that brief first moment alone far better than even the host of cunts he had fucked.

"Oh my god..." he moaned, gripping the sheet as he watched her bob up and down.

"Fuck, I needed this..." Susan whispered as she licked his head.

"Fuck, I can't believe this is happening..." he groaned, laying his head back as the incestuous pleasure raced through him, feeling as if heroin had been injected into his veins.

Susan kept at it, sucking and slurping on her son's beautiful dick, stroking him lovingly with her right hand.

"Oh my god, that feels so good..." he groaned.

This feeling was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. He thought he wouldn't last at all, his mother's eyes locked on his as she sucked as if trying to strain his very soul through the slit of his cock.

At that moment however, she pulled back, getting onto her knees and removing her nightie, smiling as she watched her son's dick twitch.

Jason looked over the body he had lusted over for so long, her huge soft tits almost even with his face, a slight bit of sag but topped with large dark pink areolas and two stiff nipples just begging to be sucked.

But that would have to wait as Susan had some more sucking herself to do, leaning back down and returning his cock down her throat, Jason's eyes going cross as he struggled to watch her pleasure him, her saliva dripping down his shaft to his heavy balls.

"Ohhhh yes!" Jason howled, "that's it! Suck my cock, Mom!"

Susan's eyes twinkled with joy as she looked up at him, continuing to inhale his cock with still more passion. She used her hand to continue to pump him as well, making not an inch was going untreated.

Jason watched her go on, her huge udders making his mouth water as she loudly slurped on his raging erection.

"Holy shit..." he groaned, gripping her hair as she continued to vigorously gobble her son's big cock.

Jason's eyes crossed. His fists clenched. His toes curled. Nothing he had ever experienced topped how good his cock felt deep in his mother's hot, wet throat.

She soon pulled up, though continuing to stroke him slowly as a long strand of saliva suspended from her chin to his dick.

"You like that?" she gasped, looking at him as Jason wordlessly nodded, his dick glistening in her fingers.

She smiled and dived down, attacking his nuts, her mouth engulfing the left as she began to beat him off faster.

"FUCK!" Jason groaned out, her tongue coating his sack in spit as she slid to the right, giving it the same spectacular treatment.

In one fluid motion it seemed, she then licked up up his shaft and again engulfed his dick in her mouth, Jason nearly crying out.

He gripped her hair, forcing her to take him down to the root, Susan's eyes watering as her nostrils were filled with the scent of her son's musky crotch, making her pussy's hunger grow even stronger.

"FUCK! That's it! Take the whole thing!" he groaned out, feeling that he was about to explode. The sensation was so great that his entire body went weak, his grip on her hair loosening.

Just like that, Susan released his dick and stroked him slowly.

"Now now, do you really want to go ahead and drain those nuts in my mouth?" she asked.

Though he definitely did, Jason still had to keep going, his only desire now to fuck his mother.

Seeing his need, she smiled and soon followed his eyes to her massive tits, screaming his name as his dick throbbed rapidly.

He then dove face first at her rack without warning, suddenly immersed in the incredible warmth and softness that he hadn't experienced since infancy.

His mouth latched around her stiff left nipple, sucking hard as if she was lactating. Susan moaned softly, biting her lip as she continued to play with her son's cock, getting harder in her gentle hand.

"Ohhh baby..." she moaned, feeling Jason begin to gently caress her thighs, inches from her wet bare cunt.

His fingers then reached her pussy, playing with the wet folds of her cunt as he continued to feast on her succulent tits.

The actions weakened Susan, unwittingly slowly sinking down with her sweet pussy nearing her son's rock hard cock.

Suddenly, she sank down, eliciting a long moan from each of them as Susan felt his dick fill her pussy.

"Oh shit!" Jason called put, groaning in pleasure.

"Fuck!" Susan cried, flexing her cunt around his swollen pole, "its so fucking big!"

Jason cried out again, squeezing his mother's tight juicy ass as he felt her force more and more of his dick inside of her.

Finally, her ass came to rest against his thighs, Jason falling back to catch a breather. To his surprise however, Susan would have none of it.

Barely a second after taking her son's dick to the root, she began to ride, bouncing on the weapon she'd created.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk..." she moaned, bouncing faster as her tits bounced in Jason's face. "You like that baby?"

"Oh, I love it Mom..." he moaned, unable to believe he was really fucking his mother. Or how good it felt. "It feels fucking fantastic!"

Susan smiled down at him, watching his hands slap against her bare tits, his fingers digging into the soft flesh as he pumped his dick into her, the two groaning and moaning as they fucked each other at the same pace.

Their actions got faster and faster, both unleashing a slew of swears and filthy talk as they kissed feverishly, Jason unable to hold himself back from repeatedly attacking his mother's nipples.

"God, I love your tits Mom!" he groaned, watching them bounce wildly as she heaved herself up and down his cock.

"Oh baby and I love your huge cock! FUCK IT'S THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!" Susan cried, clawing his back.

She then gripped the headboard and drove herself down, her ass repeatedly banging into her son's thighs as both yelled out loudly, her pussy juice oozing down Jason's shaft.

He maintained his grip on her tits, her nipples like rocks in his palms. She rode him harder, her screams of pleasure only growing in intensity.

"OH FUCK BABY!!" she screamed, Jason squeezing her tits to hold back.

They kissed in a fiery passion, Susan feeling Jason's strong hands grip her ass as he began thrusting into her again.

She moaned into his mouth, feeling her pussy ooze down his cock, having hungered for so long.

"How's that feel, Jace?" she asked as she bounced on his dick.

"Oh it feels fucking great..." he panted, leaning back and supporting himself on his hands as he just watched her go up and down.

"Just relax honey," she said with a smile, "Mommy will take care of everything."

She flexed her pussy on his dick, squeezing it tightly and making him groan as his eyes rolled back.

"Go ahead baby. Fuck Mommy."

He wasted no time in resuming his upward thrusts, feeling up her big tits as he moaned in great ecstasy.

"Oh God, oh God, it feels so fucking good!" Jason cried, "I love your pussy, Mom! I love your wet tight pussy!"

Susan smiled, driving herself down faster, their moans blending together as she began to shake, screaming as she came down her son's hard dick.

The orgasm rocked her entire body, seeming to turn her inside out as she fell forward, her huge tits getting crushed against her son's muscular chest.

Susan had to kiss him again, powerful and deep as her pleasure gradually subsided, her pussy slowly releasing its grip around his cock as it throbbed inside of her.

12