Don't Split the Party - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to please you too," he said. He slid one hand down, moving it along the curve of her hip to her bush. He moved his thumb between them, stroking her clit as he thrust into her. She sighed, pushing herself against him, and he grinned.

"It would please me if you let me steer," she panted.

"So you say," he replied. "But I can't know for certain until I see you lose control."

She moaned, high and whimpering. "I'm supposed to be the brat here," she insisted.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "We can trade off."

***

So often, when Tan'ka and her friends rescued someone from some ravenous monster or another, it was the last they saw of them. They'd take the rescuee home, collect a reward if there was one, and keep traveling. In this case, though, Tan'ka had to admit that taking the rescuee home was its own reward.

Emmie was cute, in an innocent sort of way that Tan'ka didn't see much of. Emmie had never fought a landshark, or thrown a goblin at another goblin, or kissed a wizard after saving him from a spell gone awry. What she was doing was all new to her. She gasped in surprise when Tan'ka kissed her pink nipple, and her blush spread from her cheeks down onto her chest. She moaned as Tan'ka stroked her wet lips, and hearing her moan was like leaving the first footprints in the new-fallen snow - she felt lucky and almost unworthy.

"Oh, gods," Emmie gasped. Tan'ka smiled as she felt the girl's fingers trying to keep the pace. Her touch was a delight no matter what she did - she was trying to match Tan'ka's movements, which was nice, but it was sweet when she faltered too.

"Yes," Tan'ka said, as Emmie circled her pearl, biting her own lip with the effort. "You're a natural."

"I want to make you happy," Emmie said. "However I can. Even if you want to sit on my face."

Tan'ka guffawed, loud enough to wake anyone in the next room who'd managed to sleep. "I didn't save you from the gnolls just to kill you." She shook her head, grinning. "You'll get me there. Don't worry. Just enjoy where you are."

"Gods," Stray gasped. There was more sensation than she could manage - the scent of their excitement, the touch of Raf's finger on the outside and his manhood inside, and the gasps and moans that traced the edges of their pleasure. She could even hear Tan'ka's laugh from the next room, reminding her that they were all indulging together.

She looked up at Raf through the haze of pleasure. "You've never seen my face look like this, right?"

He grinned. "Last year," he said. "When we got trapped in the mad wizard's dungeon with no food for a day. We got out, and found those strawberries, and you looked like this when you bit the first one."

She was laughing by the time he finished. "That was a totally different face."

"Nope," he said. "I saw them both."

"And besides, you are nothing like a strawberry."

"You're a bit like one," he said. He leaned close, kissing her neck and her ear, caressing her horn with one hand. "You're red and sweet, and you make me very hungry."

She groaned, running a hand through his hair and trying to keep her wits enough to spar with him. "Strawberries have seeds on the outside," she whispered. "So I guess we'll see, won't we?"

***

"Are you holding back?" Tegan gasped.

Two of her fingers were sliding inside Mei, her wet pussy welcoming them inside. Mei was panting and moving her hips back and forth to indicate the rhythm she wanted. It all seemed to indicate that she was sliding towards a precipice.

And yet, Mei's own fingers weren't slacking. They weren't sliding inside much, but their motions back and forth along Tegan's lips were persistent in their motions and quite responsive to Tegan's heavy breathing and uncontained moans. It was a rising tide that was definitely lifting Tegan, and it seemed at odds with Mei's current character.

"I don't know what you mean," Mei gasped. "This is really nice."

"I mean that Emmie ought to go first," Mei said. "If it's her first time with a girl, she ought to get pleasured first."

"Maybe she's a bit shy about climaxing in front of you," Mei said. "It's really a lot to show someone. It'd be easier if she saw you climax, so she knows it's all okay."

Tegan shook her head, grinning. "How did I end up surrounded by such brats?"

"Emmie is perfectly innocent," Mei insisted.

"Uh-huh," Tegan replied. "I wasn't talking about her."

Sophie panted, trying to catch her breath as Rick slid into her. Between his cock filling her and his thumb stroking her clit, she was rising towards a peak, and she wasn't sure what would happen once she got there. She wasn't protected, and she wasn't sure if she or Rick would be practical enough to stop, or if she wanted him to. It was hard to be practical when he made her feel like this.

She reached out for the sheets and grabbed Mei's hip by accident. Mei glanced over and gave Sophie a conspiratorial grin. Take what you want, the smile said, and I will be happy to see you get it. Sophie grinned back, eager and helpless. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she got what she wanted, and left the consequences for tomorrow. And maybe, she admitted, maybe she wanted the consequences too.

Sophie closed her eyes, letting the pleasure wash over her, letting herself fall into the rhythm that Rick was setting. She wrapped one arm around his shoulders and one around his ass, holding him close. These were her people, she realized - they all loved her, and they would all chase her pleasure as fiercely as she chased theirs. The realization was a warmth in her heart, so bright that her rising pleasure almost snuck up on her.

***

Raf didn't know where to look.

In battle, it was an easy question; the spirit of the wolf overtook him and guided him, showing him where his foes were weak and where his friends needed him. But there were no foes here, as Stray grabbed his hips and pulled him close, and Stray needed him everywhere. Every part of her deserved his attention, and as impossible as it was he was trying to give it.

He looked down and saw her toes curl as she twisted and pushed against the bed, her passion too powerful to be controlled. He watched their hips press against each other as she took him in, his tanned skin contrasting with her crimson even as their passions rose together. The way her firm breasts were pressed against his chest, the way her tail lashed as her pace grew quicker, the way the candlelight glinted off of her sweaty skin - it was all beautiful, and he could have happily watched nothing else.

And yet, when her whimpers gave way to helpless cries, he couldn't look at anything but her face. She'd been biting her lip and frowning as she pushed towards her climax, desperate to drive herself higher, and that determination faded into ecstasy in one eternal moment. Her mouth went wide as she cried out, almost laughing with relief and pleasure. She'd scrunched up her nose, and that tension faded as the climax took her. She looked up as she arched her back in pleasure, her horns pressing against the pillow, her eyes fixed on nothing in this plane of reality. Perhaps she saw the celestial realms for a moment, or perhaps she saw nothing at all because there was too much to feel.

Raf had known Stray for long years. He'd shared her food, and watched her laugh in the face of death, and trusted her with his life. He thought he'd known her, but as he watched her face in this moment of messy joy, he realized that there was a part of her that had been secret until then. As lucky as he'd been in life, he was luckier still to see her like this.

Tan'ka could just barely hear Stray's cries of pleasure, and she was vaguely aware that they probably weren't letting the inn's other guests get much rest. That was fine, though; they'd probably saved these people from gnolls, so a little bit of lost sleep wasn't that bad.

Besides, her own pleasure was demanding her attention, and she wasn't going to fight it. Emmie's deft little fingers were dancing along her cleft, desperate to bring her to her full. If she'd never been with a girl before, as she said, then she'd been long practicing on herself and she was a quick learner indeed.

"You're cute, you know that?" Tan'ka panted.

Emmie made a vague flustered sound. She kept her body pressed against Tan'ka's, and kept her breathless pace, and kept glancing between Tan'ka's cunt and her face. She bit her lip, and Tan'ka knew that it was not her own pleasure that made her do it.

"You don't need to worry," Tan'ka went on. She let her own hand fall away from Emmie's pussy and grabbed her hip instead, holding her close as Emmie stroked her. Emmie frowned, her worries maintaining their hold. Tan'ka smiled and rocked her hips, pressing herself against Emmie's fingers and pressing her pace higher.

They met each other's eyes, and neither one could let go. Tan'ka let her pleasure and her appetite show, let it well to the surface until it overflowed. Emmie saw her need, and for all her innocence she knew exactly what to do. She wrinkled her nose, her fingers aching as she pelted onwards and met Tan'ka's furious pace.

"Fuck," Tan'ka growled, her gaze growing fuzzy as she dug her fingers into Emmie's ass. "Yes!"

Emmie had given herself many a climax over the years, but she hadn't imagined how different other people's could be. Tan'ka roared, and Emmie couldn't tell if she was surrendering or conquering. Tank'ka's fingers dug in and Emmie could feel Tan'ka's pussy squeezing her, as if she was claiming her territory. And yet her legs shook with the force of the pleasure, and she gasped to keep up with her ecstasy, and she leaned against Emmie's shoulder as if she was about to fall. It was like standing unprotected in the midst of a storm and letting the energy erupt around her.

Emmie grinned as Tan'ka collapsed against her, pinning her to the bed as she caught her breath. The afterglow still shone over her, and she was torn between amazement at how beautiful Tan'ka's pleasure was and pride at what she'd provoked.

She didn't have much time to reflect, though. Tan'ka pressed her fingers against Emmie's pussy, and Emmie was reminded of how wet she still was, and how eager she was for her own release.

Tan'ka grinned, as though she saw it all. "Thank you," she purred. "Now hold still so I can return the favor."

***

"Well, what's the verdict?" Sophie sighed, giving Rick a lazy grin.

"What do you mean?"

His pace had slowed as he appreciated her climax, and now he was in a holding pattern - if he went too fast or too slow the pleasure would end, and he wanted to hold it as tightly as he could.

"You told Stray that how pretty her face was would be the deciding factor," she replied. "In where you'd finish."

"Stray said that," Rick noted, "and I think Raf said it was a terrible idea."

"Maybe you're just saying that because I didn't cum pretty," Sophie said, giving him a mock frown that could not entirely contain a grin.

He knew she was teasing, just trying to get a rise out of him, but the knowledge didn't free him from it. For one, she'd already gotten quite a rise out of him, and it took effort to keep that rise from rising any further. Beyond that, though, he loved her smile, especially when she'd provoked him, and he was realizing the lengths he'd go to draw that smile out.

"You cum beautifully," he admitted. "You crinkle your nose, and you don't hold anything back. I just...does one of us need to be responsible?"

She smiled and kissed him, pulling him close and feeling him try to hold himself back. She enjoyed everything he'd done, but his efforts to hold back in spite of his palpable desire was perhaps the sweetest thing of all.

"It'd have to be you," she said. She let her arms fall back onto the pillow behind her. "I just came beautifully, so I'm still out of commission."

She hadn't expected him to kiss her right then, but she grinned as he did. His breath was hot against her cheeks as he tried to keep his control, and she savored it. He drew back, brushing his nose against hers, and stared into her eyes.

"Will you keep smiling at me like this?" he asked.

"Like what?" she asked, the unnamed-smile widening on her lips.

"Like the cat that got the cream," he said.

"Am I going to get the cream, then?" she asked.

It wasn't an answer, and yet it was.

"Well," Tegan panted, "I guess you forgive me for interrupting game."

Mei smiled. "This might be part of game," she said. "But...I kind of want it to be real too."

Tegan leaned close to kiss Mei, the sort of kiss that required a flying buttress. Mei gasped into Tegan's mouth as she was pressed against the bed, the heat of Tegan's body and of her passion setting her ablaze.

"You know it's as real as we want it to be, right?" Tegan asked, her fingers sliding between Mei's lips as she nuzzled Mei's cheek. "I'm not going to stop unless you tell me to."

"Stop what?" Mei panted.

"Any of it," Tegan said. She slid a third finger between Mei's lips, and smiled at Mei's moan. "Playing with you," she said with a nod towards Mei's RPG bookshelf, "or playing with you."

"Yes," Mei gasped, from the promise or the motion of Tegan's fingers or both.

"Loving you," Tegan said, her fingers coaxing Mei's pleasure out, "or loving you."

"Please," Mei gasped. She reached out to caress Tegan's cheek with a shaky hand, and Tegan leaned into it. There was no way to separate the parts of her life, to determine what was in character and out. She wanted to share stories with the three of them, and challenge them and inspire them; her creativity was her love and she wanted them all to feel it. Tegan wanted it all. But right then, she had to admit, she wanted one part in particular.

"Yes," Tegan promised. "Now let Emmie cum, will you? The poor girl has been waiting."

***

"You know this will make things complicated, right?" Raf gasped as he thrust into Stray's wet cunt. It took every bit of strength he had to hold back, in spite of her devious grin, and he wasn't sure he could manage it much longer.

"You know I like things complicated, right?" she grinned back. She caressed his cheek with one crimson hand, then reached behind him with the other, grabbing his ass and pulling him closer.

He met her eyes, his hesitation eroding. She couldn't tell if he was holding back because her being pregnant would make adventuring harder, or because he wasn't certain about fathering another child, or just because he was worried she was letting her horniness get away from her. Perhaps she was, but you couldn't keep horniness locked up your whole life. Sometimes you had to let it free, and try to keep up with it, and let it make a really big mess.

"Complicate me," she whispered.

She could see the expressions crossing his face as his desire overcame his hesitation. His eyes grew wide as he thrust quicker and quicker, almost as if his motions were a surprise to him. He cried out in pleasure, and she couldn't tell if he was conquering or surrendering. His hesitation had been born of concern, but he trusted her, and so when she leapt from the cliff's edge he leapt with her.

"Yes," Stray moaned as she felt him release. Her voice was almost lost in his bellow of ecstasy, wrapped up in his embrace just like her body. He pressed against her, their bodies as close as they could be, his breath hot against her cheek as his cock pulsed inside her. She could feel his warmth flowing into her with each thrust, his seed inundating her fertile womb, and she basked in it. It was an enormous risk and it could derail her adventuring career but, gods, was it sweet.

"Oh, Stray," he gasped as he tried to catch his breath. She didn't say anything, only ran her fingers down his spine from his shoulders to his hips as he panted with the ebbing of his pleasure. He couldn't tell if it was a provocation or a comfort. For Stray, though, the two were inseparable, and there was nothing in the world he wanted more than to bask in them both.

"Yes," Emmie moaned.

Tan'ka grinned at her. She'd been afraid that Emmie would get self-conscious, but Emmie hadn't even noticed Raf and Stray's cries of pleasure. She was frowning, but it was a frown of desperate pursuit, as she twisted and arched her back in search of her joy.

"There you are," Tan'ka said softly as she watched Emmie's skin glimmer in the flickering light. Once again, Tan'ka took a moment to be grateful that her paladin oaths never mentioned chastity or monogamy. The pure, primal force she was watching and stirring with her presence, the one that took such deep joy in her touch and her affection - it was what she fought for.

A part of her wished she was a bard, though - Emmie deserved a song. One that told of her bravery in joining Tan'ka in her, and spent a verse talking about the spread of her freckles and the way her cute little bosom heaved as she panted for air, and the way she kicked at the sheets as she felt her pleasure drawing closer and closer until she sank her little human teeth into it.

"Tan'ka," she gasped, her deep brown eyes suddenly wide. "Oh, fuck. Fuck!" She flailed, one arm digging into the pillow behind her as the other thrashed around. Tan'ka grabbed her wrist and held it against the bed, ready to let go if Emmie wanted her to, but the extra pressure seemed to have been exactly what Emmie needed.

Emmie pushed up against Tan'ka, wailing in pleasure as her climax overtook her. She hardly shifted Tan'ka, but Tan'ka could feel the desperate passion in every fiber of her body all the same. Her pussy squeezed desperately on Tan'ka's fingers, and her legs kicked out, and she opened her eyes wide even though Tan'ka was certain she only saw stars. Tan'ka didn't know how Emmie had ever kept this passion inside, but being able to help her release it was a blessing.

"Oh, gods," Emmie gasped as she finally fell back, her blush finally fading as she worked to catch her breath. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," Tan'ka grinned. "You're a quick study."

"I guess I spent a lot of time thinking about it," Emmie admitted.

"Well, keep it up," Tan'ka said. "Stay happy."

Emmie shifted to face Tan'ka, suddenly hesitant to meet her gaze. "You're probably moving on in the morning, aren't you?"

Tan'ka nodded slowly. "I have to go where I can do the most good," she said. "There are other people who need to be saved from monsters."

"Okay," Emmie said. "They...they need you more than I do."

Tan'ka reached over and pulled Emmie close, pressing the girl's head against her sizable bosom. "I might be back around," Tan'ka said. "But don't wait for me. One day you'll realize who you want to be with. So keep your heart open."

Emmie sighed. "At least we had tonight."

"We have tomorrow morning, too," Tan'ka grinned.

Somehow, Emmie managed to blush.

***

"That was not my plan," Mei said, some amount of time later.

"That's okay," Sophie said. "You're good at winging it."

"You're gonna have to be good at winging it if you both end up pregnant," Tegan said.

"Well, I couldn't let Mei do it all by herself," Sophie replied. "Besides, Rick is really fun to wind up."

"She thinks I'm fun," Rick said to Tegan from where he lay on Sophie's chest.

"You are fun," Tegan said. "I didn't know you'd be fun to put out to stud, but you are."

"And...you don't have to do any of this alone, either one of you," Rick said. "I want to be a part of it all."

"That sounds nice," Mei said. "We'll need the help. Especially if Sophie ends up pregnant too."

"I was in character," Sophie said. "Not my fault she's a brat too."

"It's entirely your fault."

"Nah," Sophie said, playing with Rick's hair. "I'm blameless."

Mei rolled her eyes, but said nothing for a moment. Tegan still lay on her, and she wasn't inclined to shift her.

"So what are we, then?" Tegan asked after a moment, lifting her head up so she wasn't talking into Mei's shoulder. "Are we a bunch of friends with benefits? A polycule? A fuckpile?"