Don't Split the Party - Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he gasped.

She grinned and kissed him again. "I love you too," she said. She opened the fly of his jeans with one eager hand, then slid inside to caress his stiffening cock.

"We're still not safe, right?" Rick asked.

"Not if we fuck," she admitted. "But we can be good."

He nodded, torn between wanting to be good for her and wanting to be bad with her. She grinned a primal grin at him, then sat back long enough to peel her pants and her panties off. She tossed them aside and straddled him again, pressing her mound against his thigh as she stroked his stiffening cock.

Rick placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close, letting her set the pace and riding with her. Next to them, he could hear Sophie gasping as Mei stroked her, and see Mei's smile broadening.

"Glad we moved in?" Tegan asked, watching the rest of their adventuring party.

"It feels like we've always been like this," he said. "It's weird to think that we spent all that time not sharing all of our joys."

"We can make up for lost time," Tegan said. She smiled as she pressed herself against him, and he couldn't tell if she was master of her pleasure or if it was driving her as much as him. But, either way, he meant to satisfy her.

***

"You know, you're giving me a reputation," the princess gasped.

Stray grinned. They were laying next to one another, each with their fingers caressing the other's lips. It wasn't exactly a competition to see who could make the other gasp the prettiest or fumble their rhythm, but it drifted in that direction.

"Are we?" Stray asked.

"Every time your adventuring party comes to my court, I end up in bed with one of you," the princess panted. "And I'm pregnant with a half-human. Of course you're giving me a reputation."

"That doesn't sound like a bad reputation," Stray said, circling her finger around the princess' pearl. "You're a very generous host, and you take very good care of your people."

The princess moaned, a sound with a primal heart and theatrical flair. "Are you my people, then?" she asked, looking over at Stray with a vulnerability in her expression that Stray hadn't seen before.

"I...guess I don't know," Stray admitted. "We've always just gone wherever the jobs took us."

"You could stay here for a while," the princess said. "We always need help protecting the frontier."

"The royal protectors? Is that what we'd be?"

The princess grinned. "You could be the royal consort if you'd prefer."

Raf groaned as Tan'ka pressed against him. He could feel her strength, as if beneath her impressive abs she was coiling a spring. He placed his hands on her sides, feeling the muscles move beneath her green skin as she rose and fell.

Tan'ka grinned at him as she moved, his thigh between her legs and his cock hard in her hand. With almost anyone else - Stray, or the farmgirl they'd rescued from the gnolls - she had to be careful that she didn't hurt them in her passion, but Raf was tough enough that she didn't need to fear it. She ran a hand up his abs and onto his chest, basking in his warmth and in the feeling of her strength returning.

"This isn't going to interfere with your healing, is it?"

Tan'ka laughed. "You don't think I'm up to it?"

"I carried you a long way to make sure you were safe," he replied. He could feel her wetness against his thigh, but he knew well that horniness moved faster than wisdom.

"Well, you're not carrying me any more," she said. She lifted her leg, straddling him fully. She ran his cock up and down her lips, growling at the sensation of his heat and hardness, and feeling him lift his hips almost involuntarily. "Now I'm riding you."

***

"You said we could be good," Rick gasped.

"We're still being good," Tegan insisted.

Rick glanced down. Tegan straddled him, and she pressed her pussy against his shaft as she rocked back and forth. He wasn't inside her, but he was tantalizingly close, and it took effort not to shift his hips and slide inside.

He closed his eyes, drawing a deep breath, then placed his hands on her hips. "You could always sit on my face," he suggested.

"I could," she said, without ceasing to grind against him. "But I can't hear you moan when I do that."

She guided his cock up until its head was pressed against her lips, ready to slide inside. He couldn't stop his moan, any more than he could push her away, and she looked torn between satisfaction and guilt.

"Fuck, Tegan," he gasped.

"I like to feel you hold me," she said. "And to look into your eyes when you make me cum."

"You said you wanted to be good," he gasped. "And I want to help you."

"Risky sex isn't evil," Tegan said. "It's just chaotic."

Rick bit his lip. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," Tegan whispered. "I promise."

Mei tried to catch her breath. Sophie wasn't making it easy; her fingers were gliding back and forth like waves on the beach, and Mei's pulse rose like the tide. Mei was lucky that Sophie's bratty streak was expressed in pleasuring her until she couldn't form words, because if she was competitive elsewhere she'd be trouble.

She glanced over to see Tegan settling onto Rick's cock, and her breath caught.

"What?" Sophie asked. She glanced across, then met Mei's gaze. "Are you trying to distract me?"

"No," Mei insisted. "I'm just...worrying."

Sophie grinned and gave Mei a swift, pouncing kiss, then drew back before Mei could fall into it. "If you're worrying, I'm not fingering you well enough."

"You should scissor me," Mei said, giving Sophie a truly goofy smile. "Then I can worry about getting us both off."

"I don't want you to worry at all," Sophie insisted. She watched Mei's expression as Sophie's fingers kept her teetering on the edge of helplessness. "You're with your adventuring party. We'll figure it out."

"Okay," Mei said. "I promise not to worry while you're scissoring me."

Sophie grinned, unable to hide a flicker of pride whenever Mei said something bratty, and shifted herself down.

***

"Fuck," the princess gasped.

It was telling, Stray thought, how different people could convey so much with the same word. The princess clearly didn't say it very often; she carried the word like a dangerous magical artifact that should only be brought forth in emergencies. And yet, she was willing to wield it with conviction when the time came.

"I agree," Stray said. "Fuck."

The princess grinned. For all of her carefully-used profanity, she was achingly good at what she was doing. She'd interlocked her legs with Stray's, and pressed their lips together, and made entrancing circles like the stars on a clear night. It occurred to Stray that someone who had lived for a couple of centuries could definitely learn a thing or two.

The princess angled her hips, moving swiftly back and forth against Stray's pearl, and Stray grabbed her delicate elven foot to steady herself.

"Royal consort is sounding pretty nice right now," Stray gasped. "But I'm horny, and horny Stray doesn't always make the soundest choices."

The princess smiled and glanced down, first at Stray's belly and then at her own. "Love is its own wisdom," she said.

"Even when it's dumb?" Stray grinned.

"Especially when it's dumb."

"This is foolish," Raf gasped.

Tan'ka grinned down at him as she rose and fell on his hard cock. "Aren't barbarians supposed to be eager to rush in?"

"That's how I know foolishness so well," he said. "It's my job."

"Well, healing people is part of my job," she said. "And, gods, this is helping me feel better."

Raf looked down. He watched the cascade of muscles in her torso and thighs as she rocked her hips, reveling in her strength, her presence. His tribe to the north would have been horrified at this moment - he was having sex with a tribal outsider, a half-orc, and she was on top. They were a long way off, though, and he had left for a reason.

Raf rose to meet Tan'ka's motions, grasping her hips and pushing himself up to meet her. He had spent many long months fighting at her side, but this was a form of support they'd never explored. His tribe held that fighting at someone's side was the only true means of supporting them, but he had to admit that meeting their hips with your own and listening for what made them moan was not to be discounted.

Tan'ka looked down at him, grinning unevenly as she moved. Her green skin glowed in the morning light, and he could see her abs moving beneath. Her impressive bosom rose and fell, bouncing with its own rhythm, and her hair swished around her shoulders. He was entranced, unable to think of the right words for the moment, and he had to hope that his look of awe would suffice.

"You are beautiful," he managed after a moment.

"Thank you," she said. "And thank you for helping me heal."

He glanced down at the triangle of dark hair that led to her pussy and watched his cock slide inside. "Just let me know how much healing you want."

She nodded. "I will."

***

"More," Tegan gasped.

She was kneeling atop him, the muscles in her thighs flexing as she rose and fell on his cock. He held her arms, not to pull her closer but because he had to hold on to something and the bed was too soft to suffice.

He caught her eye, and she gave him an almost apologetic smile. "I miss you when we can't do this."

"Technically we still can't," he noted.

"I feel some mighty convincing evidence says we can," she replied.

He moved his hands down to her hips, pulling her gently towards him. She knew what he meant, and he knew it, but it wasn't an argument. They were both pulled in the same direction, and he wanted her to know that they didn't have to go further.

"I should probably stop, though," Tegan said. "You're right."

She lingered with his cock deep inside her, as though she wanted to taste the last little bit of pleasure before she called it off. Each lingering motion turned into another thrust, until she'd settled back into the same rhythm she'd almost left.

"I love the way you stop," Rick said as she drove herself against him. "It has real 'Waiting for Godot' vibes to it."

"I love you, you fucking dork," she said.

He caressed her cheek with one hand, and she leaned down to give him a quick kiss that kept going, their lips pressing together with each motion of her hips and their breath hot against each other's cheeks.

"I love you too," Rick said. "I've always loved you."

"Will you love me even if I don't want to stop?"

"Yes," he breathed.

She smiled. "Good."

Sophie groaned as she angled her hips, rubbing her pussy against Mei's as Mei squeezed her foot with one hand. Their position was awkward, but Mei's sweaty body and lascivious grin and warmth left Sophie willing to deal with the awkwardness.

"I'm glad we can still do this," Mei said. "It might be tricky in a few months."

"You're not supposed to be worrying," Sophie scolded with a grin.

"Sorry," Mei replied. "I can start over if you want."

"No," Sophie said. "I want you to keep going."

"Yeah?" Mei asked. She opened her legs a bit, pressing herself against Sophie more directly. Sophie loved the control that she got by fingering Mei or going down on her, but Mei figured that everyone needed to lose control sometimes. Sophie was so pretty when she fell apart, and Mei loved to push her.

"Oh, fuck," Sophie gasped. "I can't kiss you from over here."

"No?" Mei smirked. "You can't press your lips against mine?"

"You're so cute when you're a smartass," Sophie moaned. "I...oh, fuck..." She trailed off as she moved, her hips moving with rising intensity and demanding all of her attention.

Mei couldn't tell if Sophie was taking control or losing it. Sophie grabbed Mei's ankle and held her in place as she chased her pleasure. She twisted her lips and looked up at nothing, her moans rising higher and higher. She was either giving in to her own pleasure, or taking what she wanted, and either way Mei was happy to give it to her.

Because, in the end, Sophie's pleasure was beautiful whether she meant it to happen right then or not. When she fell apart, Mei could see the joy that lay behind all of her teasing. Her warmth burst out - in the touch of her hand, the desperation of her cry, and the reckless press of her hips - and Mei was there to bask in it.

It was lovely to share that warmth, too. Tegan watched Sophie come apart, and Mei could see it stirring her own passions and pushing her towards her own peak. Rick set a hand on Mei's side - not possessive or provocative, but appreciating the same beauty, basking in the same glory. Rick held her, and together they caught Sophie as she fell.

***

Tan'ka could hear Stray crying out in pleasure, even through the palace walls. It was a spur - the people she cared about were here, and safe, and their pleasure meant that she was home.

Raf grinned up at Tan'ka, his hand caressing the small of her back as she rocked back and forth atop his hips. He could hear Stray too - she could see it in his eyes - but his focus stayed on her.

"How's your healing going?"

"Well," Tan'ka gasped. She was accustomed to letting greater forces guide her hand, but it was usually justice that did so, and it was ecstasy to let lust do it instead. She watched the muscles in his hips move as he rose to meet her, watched his sweat run across the scratches she'd left on his shoulders. His pleasure was held in tension, rising just beneath hers, and she wanted to taste it as much as she wanted to taste her own.

She leaned down, pressing her bosom against his chest and her lips against his. He gasped into her mouth, his hand winding his way into her hair as he pulled her into the kiss. She tightened her legs around his, desperate to feel all of his fire, desperate to catch him in all of hers.

"Yes," she gasped. The arc of her hips grew sharper and more precise, and she furrowed her brow as she closed in on her quarry. He held her - not to guide her, because she clearly knew her way, but to be the rock on which she built. He stared into her eyes, and she held his gaze as long as she could.

She couldn't look forever, though. Her pleasure was as strong as she was, and he watched it build until she couldn't hold it back. She scrunched her eyes shut as the ecstasy demanded her attention, and gave a strangely helpless sort of growl as it overwhelmed her control. She drove herself forward, her toes curling against his legs and her hips driving him into the bed, until everything she'd been channeling burst forth.

She roared, loud enough that no one in the palace could pretend not to hear. Her body shook, her breath coming out in primal gasps as she held on. He strained upwards to meet her, desperate not to deny her any of the pleasure she'd worked for. Her pussy squeezed him, as forceful as everything else about her, and he forced himself to wait, to give her ecstasy the space it deserved.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Oh, fuck, yes." He could feel the rhythm of her body with each word, as she pressed against him and her body urged him on. The waves crested and receded, but the motion of her hips kept up, pressing against him and urging him on.

He met her gaze again to find her grinning at him as the sweat dripped down her brow. Her eyes were unfocused, but she drove herself onward, the motions of her hips driving him towards the same peak.

"I thought you were going to slow down," he admitted.

She rubbed her cheek against his in a primal gesture of affection. "Not until I'm done," she grinned, and her motions left no doubt as to what she meant.

"I think you'd be wonderful at either position," the princess said, grinning a wry grin as sharp as her elven ears, "but I'm leaning towards making you royal consort."

Stray tried to catch her breath. The princess was skilled enough to be a consort herself, and stars still danced in Stray's vision after her climax. But this was a challenge, even if it was a playful one, and Stray couldn't let it sit.

"I mean, I'd be happy to have more than one position," Stray replied.

"Would you?"

Stray disentangled herself from the princess's slender legs and moved up, laying beside her. She pressed herself close, her bosom against the princess's arm and their ankles brushing together. Stray's hand wound its way down, caressing a path across the princess's hip and through her bush. Stray felt the princess take a sharp breath and smiled in response.

"For instance," Stray said, "I'm a skilled thief. I can get into all sorts of places that others can't reach."

"Noted," the princess moaned as Stray's fingers slipped inside her. She was delightfully wet, and Stray could feel in the eager motion of her hips just how close she was.

"I know how assassins do their work, too," Stray said. "I used to be one. So I know how they try to finish people off."

"Yes," the princess gasped. She held Stray's arm, not to stop her but only to cling to her like a drowning woman would cling to driftwood.

"I want to see you smiling like this," Stray said. "That's the truth. Protector or consort, I want to see you cum."

***

Rick couldn't let go of Tegan's gaze as she rode him. She knew him too well for him to hold back for long; the rocking of her hips and the caress of her hands on his chest were precise, and she knew where his resistance was weakest.

He didn't speak as his body rose towards its peak. The sight of her - the sweat on her skin, the muscles rippling in her abdomen, the way her breasts swung with her motions - was enough to bring him to ecstasy by itself. She was beautiful and fierce and strong, and he wanted to give her a love more primal than words.

And yet, he hesitated as he felt himself drawing close. She'd insisted that they could be good, and if she wanted he still meant to try. He looked into her eyes, looking for a trace of hesitation or fear.

She grinned at him, as untroubled as a dragon atop a hoard, and reached up to caress his cheek.

"Give it to me, dummy," she said.

"Oh, fuck, Tegan," he gasped, his resolve collapsing. Her smile broadened as he rose up to meet her, both predatory and sweet at once, and he wanted to give that smile everything. He felt himself slip past the point of no return and gave himself to her.

He held on as his climax crashed over him. With one hand he grabbed Tegan's muscular ass and pulled himself close, bringing their bodies together as he came apart inside her. Her eyes caught him, too, twinkling at his pleasure, urging him onward. His other hand reached out, and Mei caught it. She squeezed him, urging him on and reassuring him that it would all work out. He believed her, and squeezed back, and fell.

"Yes," Tegan purred as his cock pulsed inside her bare pussy. She leaned forward, pressing herself against him and feeling his desperate breath against her neck. "There you are."

Mei sighed, pleasure and contentment pressing in from both sides. She watched Tegan wrap herself around Rick, holding him as his lust ebbed, showing him that there was always love behind it. On her other side, Sophie pressed against her, her fingers relentless and playful.

"This doesn't count as a total party kill, does it?" Sophie asked. "Even though you gave everyone else a little death?"

"Oh, Sophie," she grinned, even as Sophie's dancing fingers threatened to add the GM to the list of fallen. She wanted so badly to banter with her, but words were difficult to come by. "Please."

"It's okay," Sophie purred, leaning her head on Mei's shoulder, careful not to press against her neck. "You don't have to say anything. You don't always have to be the game master."

Mei panted, arcing her hips up against Sophie's hand as Sophie pressed her fingers inside. She looked at Sophie, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and let herself fall.

She looked into Sophie's eyes as the wave crashed, because she knew Sophie wanted to see it. She cried out, and felt her body release all of the tension she'd been building, and saw every bit of the pleasure she felt reflected in Sophie's eyes. She stared until her eyes rolled back and she saw nothing but stars. She felt Sophie and Tegan and Rick pressing in close, catching her as she fell, keeping her surrounded by more love than she knew what to do with.