Don't Summon Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Gerald and his mother must create a blood coven.
9.3k words
4.44
15.8k
31

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four

Black clawed hands touched every part of my body. I lay in the void, staring at nothing as the many hands caressed and soothed over my skin. Curved nails ran down my flesh and sinister moans filled my senses. I let out my own, unrestrained moan and the darkness pressed down harder on me. Soon, tentacles rose up, moving between hands and circling my wrists, ankles and neck.

"I serve," I whispered to the abyss.

Tentacles tightened as claws dug deeper into my flesh. Lines of blood bloomed, the crimson red like a glowing beacon to the darkness. A large, thick tongue licked at a line of red and the whispers grew into a white noise of shadowy delight.

A purple shard pulsed against my soul. I pushed my fingers into the glowing shard, took hold of the edges and pulled to see if it would open.

My eyes fluttered open and gray light glowed.

I slowly blinked, pushing away the morning befuddlement and trying to hold onto the dream at the same time. It spoke to a deeper self, one I fully admitted to and enjoyed. The truth was not the scary part. It was the actions and plans that whispered tendrils of doubt and concern.

I had awoken something in the world and in me. Was it a dream? Did I imagine it? Did I drink too heavily and played out a fantasy I always had? Is she still dead, or was she really here, a thing of darkness and seduction?

I sat up and my head swirled into a morning dizziness. I glanced around to see that I was in my own bed. It was dry, warm and comfortable. I looked to the window. The curtains were slightly drawn and a gray sky spread out from horizon to horizon beyond them.

I threw the comfortable quilt aside and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I stood up under my own power, feeling the cool morning air on my naked skin.

I took inventory of my body. There was no soreness. There was no pain. I felt like a new man and my energy grew with each passing moment.

"Maybe it was all just a dream," I said to no one.

Images of my mother coming back from the great beyond haunted my thoughts. The beautiful and carnal acts slipped along my mind. Memories clashed with logic. I did bring her back, didn't I? I used the Book of Night to bring her back, but she was changed, different. On her deathbed, she asked me to not summon her and I defied that wish because of my own selfish desire.

I stepped to the large window and looked out to the vibrant green grass field against a dark gray sky. She told me that she was mistaken and was happy to be brought back. She told me that we had a great dream we had to bring to the world. I was lost to seductive moments and was so happy to see her, I didn't care what she said. I was just happy to have her back, even if she was different.

A small pain crawled along my chest. An image of the purple shard pulsed along my mind. Was I different? Had I changed into something else, like her?

I let out a small chuckle. I was being absurd. I must have drunk heavily last night and dreamed of a fantasy. That must be it. I may be an acolyte to the dark gods, but I knew better than to summon a soul from the dream, don't I?

My head swam in dripping confusion. I needed coffee, lots of coffee.

I turned, walked over to my desk. My black robe was over the back of the chair. I picked it up and put it on. The moment I tied it around my waist, I glanced down to my desk and saw the black book.

The Libro De Nocte was lying flat on the desk. I was pleased to still see it in my possession. The famed Book of Night had a tendency to appear and disappear. Many in the orders believed the book to move between dimensions, appearing at random to gift dark knowledge to those looking and not looking for it. No one knows who truly wrote it, or if it was written by anything close to our feeble minds. It was a tool to bring the great dreams and shadows to any world it touched, at least from what the dark philosophers say and discuss.

I turned my gaze away from the book and made my way to the door of my bedroom, a dark roast on the mind.

Walking down the large hallway, my mind drifted to last night again. Flashes of pale flesh and ruby lips caused me to sigh. My manhood began to hardened at the mere thoughts of the fantastical tryst. The anniversary of my mother's death came and went. Last night was nothing more than a wet dream of perversion. I had to carry on with my life and move on to my next studies and goals.

I stepped down the wide stairs to the first floor. I turned and made my way into another corridor. I listened for the servants, but remembered that I had given them some paid leave, so I could have the mansion to myself to perform dark rites and drink away the pain.

I stepped closer to the kitchen door. The moment I lifted my hand to push it open, a small, melodic hum touched my ears. I hesitated, hearing the familiar hum I heard in my childhood. It was gentle, small and beautiful.

I pushed at the door and stepped in. My heart nearly leapt in my chest as I stood in resigned disbelief.

A seven-foot-tall woman stood by the counter. She wore a white, silky robe. Long, black hair touched her shoulders, the ends curling slightly into small locks. Her hour-glass figure moved with gentle ease, a pale hand reaching for the coffee pot and pouring into a mug.

"Good morning, my love," my mother said and turned around.

I stared, knowing full well that last night was not a dream. It happened and I caused it. By the counter, a slightly different version of my mother stood. Her ruby smile was warm. The center of her robe was open with alabaster skin and inner sides of large breasts plain as the morning day. Nipples stood erect, barely covered by the silky robe. I glanced down, seeing her womanhood pink against her white skin.

"I thought it was a dream," I whispered.

Rose let out a bubbling giggle. "Life is a dream. I always said that to you."

I was rooted to the spot, seeing the large woman pick up a plate and cup of coffee. She crossed the immense kitchen to a table and set them down. She gave me a welcoming smile that made my heart melt and my cock stand under its own power.

"Have a seat. We should talk," Rose smiled.

I did as I was told. I crossed the distance, took hold of a chair and sat down. Cooked eggs and meats filled the plate. Steam rose up from my cup of coffee. My heart beat like a drum in my chest, not sure if I should jump for joy or wallow in my perverted dreams.

My mother stood over me, making no attempt to cover up. Her eyes didn't blink as she gazed upon me. It was unnatural, but I didn't care. She was still here and I never wanted her to leave.

Rose sat down in another chair, not to far from me. She faced me, her eyes like two mossy green pools of radiance.

"We have several things we must discuss," Rose said gently.

I reached over and took her hand into mine. "I'm here for anything we need to do."

Rose gave a small nod before she continued, "Last night was wonderful. I couldn't be happier that you brought me back from the dream realms, but as I said during our lovemaking, we have much to do."

I nodded and gave her my full attention.

Rose's eyes gleamed as she spoke, "I have been busy this morning while you slept. I have dismissed the servants and gave them a generous severance package. They will be quite happy and should move on without any difficulties for us."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "You let them go? How? Everything has been transferred into my name since your death."

Rose's smile grew into a wicked grin. "I am still your mother. You can't hide your thoughts from me. I can see the passwords, accounts and many other things along your mind if I wish it. Does it bother you?"

I looked down. "No, I suppose not."

"To answer your question, I let them go because we cannot have anyone we don't completely trust to meddle in our work. Blood is thicker than honor. We must bring the great dream to many others, but the only way we can do that is build our coven."

My thoughts swam against at tidal wave of confusion. "We already belong to a coven."

My mother continued to stare at me with unblinking eyes. "No, a true coven, one of blood and shadows."

I picked up my cup of coffee and took a deep sip.

Rose leaned back in her chair, the edge of her robe falling away and a dark nipple exposed. My gaze fell to it and all I wanted to do was suck on it.

Rose continued as if she didn't notice, "I miss my sisters. Your aunts dwell in the dream realm and I know if there was a chance to bring them back, they would want to be here. If we are truly to create our blood coven, we will need those of our blood to become members.

"You, my dear son, will become our tether and High Priest. You will focus our gifts so we may carry on our work."

I put my cup of coffee down and gave a small nod. "Aunt Violet and Aunt Lily have been gone for over ten years. Can we bring them back?"

Rose smiled, showing her perfect white teeth. "Time means little to the dream realm. The only time we must be aware of is how long we have the Libro De Nocte. It has been in our possession for some time and as you know, it may leave us at any moment. It does not allow us to copy spells, creating a befuddlement if one tried to remember or write its dark spells down."

Rose shifted and I was caught in the gravity of her voluptuous chest.

"I have spent my morning sending an important message to your cousins, Dana and Beth. They are fully grown and will make excellent additions to our coven. They don't know I've returned and will be overjoyed. We must entice them to join. Their blood can bring Lily back from the dream realm and our coven will grow by three more."

"And Aunty Violet?" I asked.

Rose nodded. "We will cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, we must fill our home with family before we move on. I wired money to your cousins for plane fare and sent cars to pick them up this afternoon. They will be here by evening time. I will make all the arrangements for this evening. There are only two things I need you to do.

"The first is spending your day studying the Book of Night. While most of the rites cannot be remembered, there are a few spells that will grow your power. I'm sure you've felt the shard in your soul. You may have dreamed of it."

The dream washed over my mind and I nodded.

Rose kept her smile. "You used the book, and now you have changed for the better. We can explore it with time, but for tonight, we will focus on bringing us together."

"What is the second thing?" I asked.

Rose's eyes half-closed. Her breath softened. My gaze fell to her body, her inviting thighs parting a little more and her hand touching her wet womanhood. Fingers moved along pink folds until she pulled back the hood and circled a finger over her clit.

"I'm terribly hungry. It gnaws at me," Rose said in a seductive whine.

My robe could not hide my desires. My rock-hard member stood up against the thick robe fabric. I stared at her, unwilling to fight my cravings.

"Mommy needs to feed," Rose said as her tall form slid off the edge of the chair and onto her knees.

Even on her knees and me sitting, we were still eye to eye. Her robe had completely pulled away from her large chest. Heat radiated from her body and my own internal temperature turned into a slight fever.

"Help momma fill her mouth and throat," Rose begged as she took hold of my robe and pulled it open.

My manhood stood straight up and throbbed. My mother looked down on it with wanting eyes. She licked her full lips before bowing her head and giving the tip a gentle lick.

"Your taste pushes me to the edge of madness," Rose grinned before engulfing the head and gently sucking.

My eyes fluttered as muffled moans filled the kitchen. My head swayed back, lips running up and down my shaft. Her tongue snaked along the ridge, gently caressing and coaxing me. It was just like last night, the wet heat of her mouth pulling at my spirit. Teeth grazed the edge of the shaft and, somehow, my cock grew thicker.

Moans rose up from the intimate moment. The bond between us grew and I could feel her bliss. I looked down, her head bobbing and her eyes closed. The shaft of my cock was wet. Her tongue pushed my cock to the roof of her mouth. The tightness caused me to seethe. I touched my mother's head and she moaned louder, the vibrations running along her throat and into my manhood.

Every lick moved against my cock. The tempo quickened and slowed. I was lost to a rising urges. My fingers curled into her hair. Her scent drifted up as she moaned. All I could think about was driving my love into her until every drop of my soul filled her heart.

The thoughts and moans blended into a storm and I felt the familiar need for release.

"Mom, I'm coming," I whispered.

Rose's mouth slid down my cock slowly, her tongue slathering against it. She moaned like a demoness. She looked up with a haunting gaze and my entire body cried out.

My cock thickened and I groaned. Thick spurts of come painted the back of her throat. Her eyes closed as she moaned louder. Come spurted again and she hungrily drank it down. Her tongue ran along the underside of my cock and milked it. I pushed out another spurt and she drank it like life giving water.

Rose pulled back, not a drop of come to be seen. Her eyes fluttered as if she was caught in the throes of ecstasy.

The orgasm wasn't enough. I looked down at my wet cock, it still standing with supernatural power. My mother stayed on her knees, weaving a little in bliss. I stood up, reached down and took her arm.

My mother moved with me, standing up. She weaved in a confused state when I turned her around and pushed at her back. She fell onto the table, wet moans dripping from her mouth. I looked down on her firm ass. I reached between her legs and my fingers became wet from her love.

"Gerald, my son," my mother whispered as I had her bent over the table.

A madness took hold. I grabbed my cock and pressed the head to her wet valley entrance. She let out an animalistic moan. I slapped her ass and she moaned louder. I slowly pushed my cock into her, watching her pink lips engulf it, inch after inch. The moans grew louder as I spread her inner world.

"Feed momma. Feed me very inch," Rose seethed.

I pushed to the hilt and she pushed back. I glanced up to see her hands curled on the opposite edge of the table. She lifted her upper body and glanced back with a mischievous smirk.

"My bad little boy. What will I ever do with you," my mother said coyly.

I thrust with power, watching shockwaves of my invasion rippled across her ass. She moaned, pushing against me and I slammed into her. My hands fell onto her skin, running fingers along her smooth back as my hips worked. The bond grew between us, deepening into a state where we were one.

"Momma is coming," Rose hissed as her nails dug into the very wood of the table.

I was lost to the act, driving my cock into her. I surrendered to my desires as I fucked her over the table. The sound of skin on skin filled the kitchen and I was nearly blind with desire.

A loud, long moan emerged from her lips. It was enough for me to lose myself. The sound of her moaning from my invasion sent prickling energy along my spine, mind and heart.

I cried out as my cock thickened. She clamped on me like a vice as her hands cracked the very table. My cry turned into a roar as spurts of come filled the tight space between us. My hips couldn't stop, driving every drop into her as her inner world milked my cock. Love dripped from our union and I never wanted to leave.

My mother moved her hips slowly, squeezing and keeping me deep inside her. She turned her head slightly and looked at me with one knowing eye.

"Save some of your self for later. We have much to do."

Five

The gray sky grew darker as the sun slowly set.

I was on my knees, preparing the ritual room. It was the same room I used to summon my mother from the dream realms. Now, it was being prepared for my Aunt Lily.

An arcane circle filled the middle of the floor. A dagger was to one side and the Book of Night to the other side of me. Unlit candles filled the corners of the room. I looked over the designs, making sure they were perfect. If there was even a slight mistake, it could have a disastrous effect. Many things crawled along the spaces between realms and they all wanted to do was find a home and food to eat.

I stared at the design, taking in each rune and circle edge. After spending time with mother, she disappeared into the mansion while I studied the black book. She was right, telling me about the spells that could strengthen my arcane power. Once cast, I had better control over the spheres of mind, darkness and decay. I could feel the dark divine energy move through me, whispering soothing knowledge for what we are trying to accomplish.

"A coven for our work," I whispered at the tantalizing thoughts.

I woke from my trance and stood up. I turned for the door when in the vast background beyond the door, I heard the faint chime of the door.

Without a second thought, I stepped to the door, stepped out and closed it behind me.

My mind swirled. I hadn't seen my cousins Dana and Beth since the funerals. Beth sobbed loudly, while Dana tried to comfort her younger sister. I remember wanting to go to them and try to help ease their grief. I just couldn't get the courage to do it. We used to be thick as thieves when we were younger. We often stayed at each other's homes and played for weeks, inventing and playing in our private worlds. It was a magical time, even as we grew older and our bodies changed. The games changed as well, often with kisses in dark closets and gentle touching. It never went beyond a certain point, but the allure was there. We wanted more than just playful experimentation. Dana was bolder than her younger sister. Her hands often grabbed at me in private places and she laughed. Beth was different. When we napped, she often snuggled close and hugged me. Her fingers would curl into my shirt, as if afraid I would be gone when she woke up.

I reached the top of the stairs and looked down into the foyer. My mother was already there with her arms wide open. The front door was open, my cousins staring at my mother in utter disbelief.

"Aunty Rose!" Dana said and rushed my mother.

Dana was nearly my height, but was still dwarfed next to my mother's seven-foot-tall frame.

Beth slowly stepped in and closed the door behind her, her gaze locked on my mother.

I took each step down the stairs, seeing my cousins. Beth was truly grown up. She had the large chest that often blessed the women of our family. She had her familiar black-rimmed glasses. She had the womanly shape or our family as well and pale skin to match. Her hair was black and, in a bob, framing her cute features.

I turned my attention to Dana as she pulled back. Dana was all smiles as she looked up to my mother. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her body was different from the family, slender and athletic. She took more from her father's side. Her breasts pressed against her shirt, slightly more than handfuls. She had long limbs and an infectious smile.

"Is it really you, Aunty?" Beth said as her eyes were like a deer caught in the headlights.

My mother was wearing a silky white dress and her familiar wide-rimmed black hat. A pearl neckless surrounded her throat. She gave a gentle, understanding nod to my younger cousin.

"It is truly me, in the flesh," Rose smiled.

Beth looked up with unblinking eyes. "You're different. You were never this tall."

I reached the bottom step and looked at the family gathering.

My mother turned slightly and lifted and hand in my direction. "You remember Gerald?"

Dana and Beth turned their attention to me and their eyes widened a hair. I stood with a small smile, happy to see them. I didn't expect what came next.