Don't Sweat It

Story Info
A fetish story.
1.5k words
4.6
5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't expecting this to happen...

I mean, I had heard of fetishes and thought of lonely people in a basement who were somehow damaged. It happened to a lonely person who couldn't connect with people.

Until it happened to me.

When you are an athlete, the gym is a second home. The atmosphere is unconscious. The hum of the treadmills, clanking of metal weights and tread of feel is way in the background. I went through high school and college with the routine cadence of sounds. Even after the days of getting ready for a race, the gym was just part of my routine. I remember finding my current gym after college and realizing how different it was with every age group and body type. It felt a bit more relaxed.

It had always seemed like a place to zone out with tests and reading on the brain. But now, it felt like a social place. I would see the same people every day at about the same time on a schedule. And that always meant seeing Maya.

She was a preschool teacher, my age (23) with a long black ponytail and pale soft skin speckled with freckles. I met her on my first day at the gym as I was sorting out how to login to my user account. She has that teacher level patience that makes it so easy to chat. When I saw her the next time, I made sure to run next to her and make excuses to talk. I was glad to see the next time, she came over to me.

She had gotten there earlier and was already covered in sweat. "oh my God, those kids must have run you ragged today!" I exclaimed.

She smiled, wiping her hand on across her brow, "no, it's called going through grad school and not working out for months."

She was shorter than me and closer to curvy than skinny but to be honest, my eyes always have her a long conspicuous look. I made a point to bite my lip in order to show I had more to say." I think you'll catch back up. Not too much weight to lose."it ended awkward on my end. But she still smiled. She took a drink from her "best teacher" mug and started on the elliptical.

Flirting wasn't necessarily my strong point, but as a retail manager I had to be comfortable talking and passing the time and trying to pick up on clues. With Maya we exchanged numbers in order for me to send her an invite to a new store opening. Any excuse to get her number and open up the possibilities.

I wonder if anthropologists or biologists would comment that working out together was bonding on a molecular level with endorphins and pheromones flying around so close. All I know is that the strangest, most unexpected thing happened on that next day.

Maya had gotten there early again and had apologized she was so sweaty and gross. We were on the treadmills and she dropped her earbud case and I went close to grab it for her between the machines. And I froze.

Her shirt was wet with sweat but it was something else that turned my entire attention. Just the hint, a waft you might say, of body odor. Not a heavy overpowering scent, but a tease if you will. I stopped in my steps and dropped the case again.

She had stopped and laughed at both of our clumsiness and bent over to get them when we bumped together. But something about my pause caused her to raise an eyebrow. "everything OK Zach?"

It was the first time I was truly nervous around her. I opened my mouth and gave a nervous laugh. "yeah, oh God.. Sorry I just zoned out."

Maya laughed and went on with her workout. But I was perplexed. And oddly getting hard. Gym shorts do a poor job of hiding any erections so I slowed down and tried to focus on anything else. My eyes started looking at her more, and in a different way. All I noticed were her curves and the glistening of sweat. I think she must of noticed because she lifted her arms to stretch while walking.

What I had never noticed before was that her armpits were covered in a soft tuft of hair which was lighter than her hair color. And that I was now taking looks that were noticeable and bordering on awkward. But there was a hint of recognition that this was exactly what she had intended.

I turned away and knew that I couldn't take a next step because of fear mingled with embarrassment. I checked my phone and excused myself to refill my water. But I must have walked away in a strange manner, hiding my boner with my water bottle.

I hid in the bathroom and tried to relieve some of the pressure by peeing and trying to think of anything else. I tried to imagine explaining this to Maya and thinking this must be creepy or odd. Then I got a text, which woke me up from my chaos. Maya had sent "hey, everything OK?"

I paused and wondered if I had the balks to broach this with her. We had our standard flirting down and we were both interested but this was... Totally crazy.

"yes, sorry coming back out."

When I came back out she was on a bench by the outer lockers.

"I thought you bailed on me Zach! Didn't think I was that boring!"

"no, of course not. I..." I laughed nervously.

We were close again and everything seemed to come back. She was in her hoodie now but my eyes were on her wet hair. And a soft scent that kept my attention.

"this is the first time I've ever found you shy! Not sure what to make of this!"

I laughed about checked my phone. It was a Friday night and the gym was closing soon. "yeah I guess I just got distracted. Do you want to grab a drink? If you're free?"

She wiped her hair, "I have to run home quick. Definitely need to shower. I need to get an Uber..."

"oh I don't mind. I drove. I can bring you home."

We grabbed our things and headed into the cool air which felt amazing after the gym. Getting in my car we drove to her place, chatting about concerts and bands. But my attention was still on her. She leaned over a bit and played with my hair, picking a cat hair from my coat.

Before we got out I hesitated. I had missed opportunities before to say things and miss obvious moments. She was looking around and caught my look. "again, the shy side of Zach! I'm shocked!"

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. She didn't miss a beat. Kissing back and nodding. "what took you so long?"

A deeper kiss ensued and this time with intent. With passion.

She drew away and left the car with me following. I drew her close in the elevator, feeling her soft ass in my hands and kissing her neck. She followed with a hand under my shirt teasing my cock.

At the elevator we kissed and she unlocked the door.

"just let me shower first..." she started saying but I was quick.

"no... I mean..." I kept kissing. "that's why I left from the treadmill. Oh my God... It was weird. I just got turned on."

The kiss hadn't been the true moment of indecision. This was. What would she think?

Maya surprised me though. "ohhh. The whole sweat and workout thing turned you on. I see."

Maya's kisses were playful, sweet and her eyes had a mischief in them we moved through her dark apartment to her bad. Her goodie came off, her tank top and her leggings.

"I got so hard when i got your ear buds. So weird. I know." I took off my jacket, my shorts and laid her down. And then inhaled her armpits. Then kissed her left pit. "I love the way you smell. I can't..."

If I thought this would turn her off I was wrong. I slid my hand between her legs and she was soaked. She lifted both arms and pushed my head into them letting me suck, lick snd devour every inch. Everything smelled like her after that. I kissed her again and then ducked her breasts, slick with sweat. Then down lower licking her stomach and then finding her full whispy mound with full of scent. She pushed my face in and I was overcome. I sucked on her clit and tasted her thick sweet juices. Finding a rhythm I flicked and locked reaching up to feel her small breasts and run her armpits as she started to pant and grind.

"oh my fucking... God..."

Then I felt her clench and release moaning a "yes." her sweet wetness changing flavor. I lost it. I came hard. My whole senses lost in her scent and essence. I came up and lay next to her. Each of us out of breath. We both looked at the other and smiled.