Don't tell Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jt2020
Jt2020
22 Followers

Scott begins to fuck Katie with a little more aggression. He realizes that she has rolled into another climax and that he's unable to move freely in and out of her because of the contractions. Her constant moans unintelligible now and she is trying to brace herself between the two.

"Cum in me Scott!" She pleads. A grimace covers her face as she is being stimulated in every spot possible. "Please!" she adds.

He can't hold out even though he doesn't want this to end, as again Katie gets what she wants. Scott pushes deep, the close quarters with Johnny long since forgotten. His cock shooting his cum up into her as he pulls her up enough to push his tongue into her mouth. One of her arms draped around his neck and the other behind her supporting body between the two friends.

Katie collapses back onto Johnny as she comes down from her multiple orgasms and being stuffed with cock. She appears to be on the verge of unconsciousness as Scott pulls out of her, moving back with some concern in his eyes. Johnny's deflating cock slips out much easier than it had gone into her ass. He pulls her to his side and then stands helping her fully onto the bed. "I'm going to get us some waters." He tells Scott "I think she maybe a little bit dehydrated.", casting a glance at her as she curls up into a near fetal position.

"Agreed" He says looking at her laying there. As Johnny leaves the room Scott climbs into the bed with Katie, spooning her from behind. She pulls his arm over her and across her stomach. "You okay Katie?" He asks stroking her hair with his other hand.

"Yes" She giggles at him sleepily. "You two just literally wore me out." They exchange a kiss as she turns her face towards his.

Johnny returns and watches the two cuddling for a minute before making his presence known. "I guess we should go and let you get some rest?" She only mildly protests holding onto to Scott's arm weakly as he moves to stand.

"It's getting late anyway Katie Kat." Scott says giving her a kiss on the cheek and moves to give Johnny room to do the same. The two men leave her room to retrieve their clothes as she drifts off to sleep. When she wakes up in the middle of the night she's alone and still groggy from the night's events. She stumbles through the house naked, turning off lights checking locks and turning on the alarm. a sleepy grin crosses her face as she stumbles in front of the hidden camera unaware that the footage from earlier had already been reviewed.

****

Mike Wilson's screen on his phone lights up with an alert that there is new activity on his cameras. It's silenced so it doesn't wake up Karen but Mike wasn't sleeping. How could he after what he's seen? He goes to the bathroom and shuts the door. Watching his naked daughter moving through the family room and back down the hall to her bedroom, his cock becomes errect again. He pauses the video and groans at the nude image of Katie on the screen thinking about the images of her face and chest covered in cum, servicing his two friends. His hand begins to pump involuntarily up and down his shaft as he imagines her doing the same to him...

Jt2020
Jt2020
22 Followers
12