Don't Underestimate Me! Ch. 04

Story Info
Revenge is sweet, vengeance is better, torture the bastards.
8k words
4.31
20.5k
19

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having turned the tables on the mobster and co, now it's time for their retribution.

For those of a nervous disposition, this chapter contains gratuitous violence and torture. Chapter 5 commences where this ends.

Chapter 4 -- Retribution

I told Joanna between fervent kisses that her parents and sister were safe. She should leave now because she wouldn't like to see what was about to happen.

She refused, "I'm staying. I promised to cut his balls off and I always keep my promises."

I knew that look. "Okay, but if you get squeamish just leave."

Tim came back. They had established that the women prisoners were there to take care of the Police Officers and guards' needs. They were extremely badly treated and wished to deal with them in the dungeon.

Iain said, "No arguments here." A smiling Tim walked away.

Andrew had opened out his tool bag. We had seen it before and knew it was not an ordinary tool kit.

By now, Sonia and Johnson had come round if still slightly muddled. They seemed to think they were still in control.

"My men will be here soon and you will pay for all this," he shouted.

Almost on cue, we could hear loud explosions and the sound of machine guns and helicopters. Even Iain looked surprised at the sound of a cannon buzzsaw going off. Later we found the brother of one of the SCU guys was an A10 pilot and he had been briefed about the operation. He and three other pilots joined in. They rearmed and headed for the whorehouse and their support assisted the Apaches and Fusiliers to turn the five thousand men there to mash pulp in fifteen minutes.

"Who do you want to start with?" asked Andrew.

Cheryl almost collapsed when I said her name.

"It's okay Cheryl. I know some of what has been going on. Start at the beginning of your story and tell us how all this came into being," I smiled, "We've plenty time."

Sonia tried to stop her, "One word and you and your daughters will be working in my whorehouse!"

Joanna had picked up the strap Sonia had hit her with and laid a beauty on her arse. The two edges broke the skin and Sonia screamed like a stuffed pig.

Andrew and Iain acknowledged her prowess.

As she did that I remembered what Evans and Johnson had done to Joanna earlier. I went up to Johnson and punched him in the mouth, knocking a tooth out. "That's for hitting my wife." Evans looked horror struck as I approached him. I punched him in the gut. "That's only a starter." I picked up a studded strap and beat the crap out of him for a few minutes. "That's for the beating you gave Joanna." He was shocked I knew.

I moved over to Joanna, took the strap off her and brought it down on Sonia's arse with all my pent-up emotion flying with it. Her screams were music to my ears. "That's just a little down payment for abusing my wife!"

I nodded to Cheryl to start her story.

Cheryl took the stage, "I didn't know anything until my husband's murder. I'll explain what I have learned since and you'll see how it led to his murder.

"Evans is old money, knows everyone. He likes money and is cruel to his core. He likes taunting and exploiting people. Upstairs you'll find, local, state and federal politicians. Local, state and federal government employees who know everything that is going on. Judges who kept him informed about warrant requests, witnesses against him. They probably were open to working with Johnson for the money and power. You'll also find businessmen and women who were caught and entrapped by them like me. The wives of the men are used as whores at these parties to enforce compliance. The threat of having the videos which are taken exposed is enough to control them as that would ruin them. All their stories will be similar to mine I assume.

"Ted, my husband, wanted to build our home here but Johnson wanted the land. It had been in Ted's family for years so he wouldn't sell. Evans spoke with Ted making him an offer which he refused. Ted couldn't get anything through the planning department despite appealing to every court he could. Those judges are here.

"Johnson was losing patience so Evans became very insistent Ted sell. When Ted refused again, he told him he was pissing off the wrong person. There had been many meetings, veiled threats and what we thought was bluster about violence. We had twenty months of it.

"One day, Ted was at our business when in front of our staff, he was kidnapped by Evans and two of the guards here. They had a Police escort. Twenty people saw it but saw nothing, the Police Chief told them.

"They took Ted to the old mill where they crushed his legs and pelvis to try and get him to now give them the land because we'd cause so much delay. Ted still wouldn't sign. They left him to die. If they had called an ambulance, he may have lost his legs but he bled out through his crushed pelvis.

"Evans didn't even wait till Ted was buried before making me an offer. I couldn't deal with it. I gave it to Andy Spence, a lovely man and good lawyer. Andy had a road accident according to the Police Chief.

"When Evans saw me next, he told me this was a one-time offer. He showed me photos of my daughters and said, if I refused they would be working in the whorehouse across the border. They were ten and twelve for fuck's sake!" she screamed at Evans!

Evans saw the fury of the others on hearing that. He knew he had to try and get on their side somehow.

"For appearances, I was to live here and act as the party madam. There were ordinary parties like the ones you came to and others like tonight which was about controlling his empire with fear of revelation. If you didn't take part, you ended up very short of breath.

"I soon learned I could tell no one. The SCU agent in charge is Johnson's brother and the Police Chief is owned by him. None of the cops are legit. The new SCU guys would try and uncover parts of Johnson's empire but they would bump into the Police who would kill or capture them depending on their orders. They would be tortured here to reveal if they had communicated with someone else.

"Two of them had been out on dates with their girlfriends when they were stopped. The men were tortured and then Sonia had every guard fuck the girls, single, double, triple and even four at a time before they were broken. I had to stand and watch it.

"This was the fate for me and my daughters if I said anything.

"That club on the wall, after everything those girls go through, she fucks them with it. No mercy. They were broken in mind and body and then taken over to the whorehouse. Many don't live three months.

"Johnson uses that green vibrator to finish off the woman if she's not for the whorehouse. It opens out as knives slice through them. The screams are horrendous.

"Evans saw Joanna about two years ago. He wanted her. He found a way in when someone discovered gas under the land her father owns which he wanted the community to have.

"Johnson's greed made him move to buy the land. Her dad knew of Evans and was willing to avoid being one of his own funeral arrangements but wanted to protect the community aspect. Johnson didn't want to spend one cent on that. Her dad wouldn't sell.

"Evans did his background work on Joanna's dad. He had two ways to go after the land. He sells it now. He doesn't and either Joanna or her sister ends up here.

"He had me befriend Joanna. John knew I was trying to make myself unlikeable so he didn't like me. I didn't want to be involved but I had no option.

"Three months ago, Evans had me tell Joanna everything. If she didn't willingly sign the contract her parents, her sister and her family and you, John, would be killed and she would end up in the whorehouse after he had had enough of her. The money was a way to cover her dad's losses on the land deal without involving Johnson. It is funnelled through shell companies operated on his behalf by Evans.

"Basically, the sex parties are once a month so once a month she would be a fuck toy. During the month, she would be fucked by Evans and probably the more senior guards. She knew you would never come to make love to her. After the year, she would be released from the contract and everyone would live happily ever after, as if that would be possible.

"Joanna and her parents held many meetings. They didn't want to involve her but Evans gave them no option.

"I took Joanna to the spa for some girly time. One of Evans' men took her keys from her locker and bugged your house which is why everyone knew what was happening.

"Joanna's guilt as she couldn't tell you made her do things she never wanted too. She drove you away. She couldn't tell you as if she did, Evans would have you killed. He was really smitten with her. I think he would have killed you anyway and forced her to marry him.

"With the contract Evans knew she had to sign. Joanna knew she had to sign. Her parents tried to stop her but she said she loved you all and if the only way to save you was this she would do it. She knew she wouldn't survive. You were the damage she most regretted.

"Evans loved how he bullied you. He boasted about kicking your butt. You were a loser.

"That hurt Joanna even more.

"In this house, I protected Joanna from anyone as best I could. I stopped the guards and Police taking her as she was a special project. Her instance that only you could take her anal cherry was a challenge for Evans.

"If you wouldn't, they had lined up her Dad to do it at the party. Is he alright?

"We tried to get you to come to do it so she could be the sex toy they wanted. I tried to calm her because I didn't want her here. But she knew you were here. How?"

Joanna spoke quietly, "Cheryl when you came to my room and asked who I was speaking with, John had just been in the room."

Cheryl looked astonished.

Cheryl spoke plaintively, "I know I'm about to experience what I deserve for helping them. If I could ask for one favour, if that Police Chief who helped murder Ted is still alive upstairs, can I do to him first what you plan to do to me? Evans was there as they crushed Ted. That big guy Mo. There are two curling stones in the ballroom could he bring them here and help crush Evans like he did to Ted?

"I'll happily return for my own fate if I know that that bastard Police Chief has entered hell just before me."

Iain looked at John.

John told Cheryl, "Cheryl at first I blamed you but I found out you were just as much a victim. There is no torture here for you. I love your idea for Evans. Have Tim and Mo join us."

Tim confirmed the Police Chief was watching in dread as the women made many clinical changes to the Police Officers and guards who had raped and abused them. They were using knives to draw on them the things they had done to them. It appeared the Police in particular liked biting the women's nipples till they bled. No policeman had any nipples now! The women were using strap-ons and other implements to fuck them. Later, he thought most received gender reassignment surgery without access to anaesthetics.

Mo came in carrying the curling stones like they were NFL balls.

Evans was watching, unbelieving what was happening. Never in his worst nightmare could he see this happening.

"You can't do this! You have to hand me over to the authorities. I'll co-operate. I'll tell them everything."

Cheryl butted in, "Johnson's office in the third room along. All the documents are there. You need a fingerprint, bio for access. I've only ever seen Evans, Johnson and Sonia go in there."

Without waiting for instructions, Mo unbound Evans and lifted him up with one hand. Evans was clutching his body where John had flogged him. He was in a lot of pain! He was constructing his revenge when he was with the proper authorities. Mo took him, along with Cheryl, who pointed out the room.

Mo's look made Evans put his hand and eye up to the sensors and the door opened. They wedged the door open and arranged to have a guard in place. Afterwards they returned to the rec room.

Mo didn't let go of Evans who relaxed as much as he could with the pain he was in as he thought was going to be alright as he was co-operating.

Mo looked at John, "Did I hear right, this man whipped your ass?"

John smiled; Mo was playing with Evans.

"I pretended to be drunk and went down like I had been hit by Tyson. It wouldn't have knocked over a fly. He won't believe it so we could have a rematch."

Now Mo smiled, bringing Evans around to face John.

"What do you say champ? A rematch with little pathetic loser me. Well?"

John didn't wait for an answer. All his fury, all his fears for Joanna came out. John was an excellent combat warrior. Evans was an office joke.

Within minutes, Evans had no eyesight as John's fingers found his eyes and ripped them out. The empty eye sockets were quickly filled due to the blood pouring into them from where his hair had been as John had grabbed it as he pulled him round. The orbital bones smashed under the rain of blows. His nose was as wide as his face and his porcelain teeth where smashed beyond repair by numerous kicks to his mouth which also broke as his jaw dislocated. Evans screams were like a symphony to John.

His shoulders separated as John yanked them behind his back to give leverage as he smashed his face into a metal post. As he slumped down, John's furious rage meant Evans kidneys split under the kicking they received. John turned him and held Evans hip joints as far apart as possible, he could have pulled them as a wishbone. Now John was able to deliver crushing blows to Evans genitals, kicking his balls ever closer to becoming his tonsils. As he lay his legs down, John kicked both knees out.

Mo asked, "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I have lost a little anger. Thank you. Put him back up. Cheryl will see the rest."

Iain let Mo in on what was to happen. Mo was happy about that.

Mo contritely asked a question, "John can I have a word with him? I didn't like what he planned to do with Joanna. She's my friend."

John nodded.

Mo stood over Evans, "You don't treat ladies like Joanna like that and walk away." Evans just mumbled, the pain meant he couldn't hear well. Mo struck him twice. Once just below and into the diaphragm and the other on his pubic bones. Both shattered.

Joanna was holding on to John. She was liking what she was seeing. Sonia said something and Joanna belted her arse again. An even bigger weld broke out, blood oozing from the cuts.

"Your time is coming bitch."

It was Andrew who drew their attention back to the present.

"If you have quite finished your starter can I play with my meal?" as he looked at the SCU guy.

SCU guy knew there was no reasoning with him. After them toying with Evans, he only hoped it would be quick, something he denied others.

Andrew stated quietly, "You had your own men killed. Two were friends of my brother. One of the two girls you sent to that whorehouse after enjoying their charms here was the daughter of a neighbour I grew up with. They have been distraught since she disappeared.

"After we have cleared the whorehouse, I'll have to tell them she's dead or she's alive but so damaged she probably wishes she were."

Andrew took off his shirt. Joanna gasped when she saw the scars.

"This was a teacher, a Taliban torturer. He loved to torture young girls as well, the younger the better. Twelve hours he held me before someone a mile away blew his brains out. The bullet cut my earlobe on its way to his brain. Thank you again John!"

The SCU man was shaking. Who the fuck had Evans fucking pissed off because he wanted that woman?

As Andrew collected an item from his bag, there was a "soul searching the universe screech" which went on for about 20 seconds. It almost caused them to lose their hearing.

Shortly after, Cheryl came back looking highly pleased with herself.

Joanna asked the question, "What the fuck was that?"

Cheryl laughed, "Short answer for now is a baseball bat up the arse of the Police Chief. As he screamed, I cut off his meat and two veg and rammed them down his throat. I'll tell more later. What's with Evans?"

John said, "We'll tell later, we were waiting for you before finishing him."

Andrew saw the psychological attraction of finishing Evans before starting on his man. The more he saw, the more scared he would become and his mind would add to the pain he would feel.

"Okay, Mo, Cheryl needs your help."

Cheryl explained what Evans and the Police Chief had done to her husband.

Mo took the spokes of the rack and turned it so it opened further stretching Evans out till he was screaming in extreme pain as his shoulder and hip joints were pulled apart and shattered.

Mo picked up a curling stone and held it over the left ankle. He wished John had left Evans one eye so he could see what was about to happen. He brought it down with all the force his 300lb of muscle could muster. Evans lapsed into unconsciousness with the pain as his ankle, foot and lower leg were mangled beyond repair.

Ever thoughtful, Mo revived Evans before repeating this on his other ankle.

He moved slowly up both legs allowing him to regain consciousness before the next assault before finally smashing the stone through Evans's pelvis. Mo held his hand out to Cheryl and had her hold the stone as he brought it down again rendering the pelvis to mush. Evans groans were weaking.

Cheryl kissed Mo and thanked him for what he did.

SCU man, Johnson and Sonia were quiet. It had dawned on them they were not getting out alive or getting an easy death.

Tim hauled the SCU man out while Andrew checked the iron maiden. It looked like it would do his purpose. They put the man back in. The forehead restraint held his head still. The body and leg ones made sure he couldn't move. The spikes were adjustable depending on what you wished to do, how much pain, how much time to inflict that pain, how long you wished the death to be dragged out.

Andrew took out the curved knife with a scalpel like edge and a small thin dagger.

As though holding class he began, "Our education is so poor so many people think pain is inside them. Skin cells have pain transmitters close to the surface. Deeper, there are few pain cells. So, if I force this dagger into something like, an SCU man, the pain is real but brief as it goes deep into the skin. Let me demonstrate."

SCU man screamed as the dagger punctured his abdomen without being near anything vital. To ensure his audience had picked up on the fine detail, Andrew demonstrated on the other side of the abdomen.

"However, my Taliban friend liked to tease the skin away from the body but only keeping to the surface. Hence, the body is always in pain. Those receptors are transmitting all the time. Again, let me demonstrate."

The SCU man screams could be heard throughout the house. That hurried those who were being allowed to leave to giving all the details required before they could do so.

Andrew's attention to detail was mind blowing. He worked up SCU man's groin, stomach to his chest, shoulders and neck and back down in two-inch sways. When all the skin had been removed, he turned his attention to the thighs and legs.

SCU man had never felt pain like this.

Only Sonia's scream broke the tension Andrew had built.

Joanna had swatted her arse again, "Don't look at me like that bitch. Your turn will come!"

Joanna smiled at the rest. "Just keeping active."

SCU man was unable to breathe for the pain. It was like someone was branding him.

Andrew said, "Cheryl, what did he do when those girls were here and the guys were tortured?"

Cheryl said, "There are bottles over there which they would pour onto wounds to make the pain worse, much worse. The folk could scream for an hour.

"He loved to fuck the girls arses first and make them wash him clean with their tongues. He would take their tongues and use that set of pliers to stamp a hole in it. If he managed to get it up again, he would fuck their mouth trying to rip their tongue. The more they screamed the more he liked it."