Doomsday Man Ch. 02: Fort Apache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and this God...thing?"

Morgana nods with a glimmer of heightened emotion almost giddy, "There is nothing like seeing hand prints crushing your chest that aren't really there. Or, your nipples being pulled by invisible teeth, watching yourself under mirrored ceiling tiles as you're made love to---". Valentine reaches up forcing a hand over Morgana's mouth.

"Please! No more. Tell this particular God to stay away from me."

Morgana shrugs, "More for me then. Speaking of suit yourself, here's a change of clothing." Valentine swiftly snatches the clothing and slams the door behind her. Outside, Morgana strides down the hall raising her right arm, palm extended to hear a high five slap her hand. God was standing nearby. The plot thickened!

Within her room Valentine sat on her bed praying for guidance when she chose to open her eyes, and look over her clothing. Wadded up as it was she had not noticed it was a crop top black t-shirt barely covering her breasts once pulled over. Even worse considering her Vows the shirt emphasized the band Black Sabbath. Her heart sank! The pants were even worse in being cut off daisy dukes with sewn on hand prints over the ass cheeks. Finally long pinstriped tube socks that went up to her knees. She looked like a desiccated clown. In a huff she knew Morgana had done this on purpose.

"You...you...you...! UGGGGGGGGGGH!"

********

Hector journeyed east through the lower tunnels to the Science Building. Keying in his own password he enters into the world of high tech and biology. Needing to check on his pet's arrival to hand off the corpse of Mother Superior was a priority. He hadn't got a call saying Ozzie hadn't arrived but the Department did keep busy. Fearing his normally trustworthy sidekicks might eat the body, this being near their feeding time it was safer double checking. Of course, the Guru's of bLAB bLAB bLAB as he called them would have had to let the cat in through coded doors, so he presumed the exhumed was in good hands.

Checking in at the front desk where a plump but curvy middle aged woman sat performing secretarial duties, Hector leaned an elbow on her upraised desk space. "You see a big pussy come through here?"

"Hey Hotshot!"

"Mornin' Jeri! Just makin' sure Oz didn't stop at a drive thru for lunch."

"If you don't trust your big pussy to deliver...I could help you with that." Jeraldine Klutch winked, he knew she was rubbing her own beneath the desk, his hearing acute, nose smelling a woman in heat.

"I got enough pussy troubles between keepin' two tigers in line and a nomadic housecat."

"Ah! Yeah, I heard Persia was back. She was gone longer this time than I recall."

"Two months! If not for her tracking chip constantly moving I'd have presumed the worst. Nine lives tripled she always says. I tend to believe her, she's gotten through some rough scratches...I mean patches. Both I reckon!"

"Yes Ozzie brought in the body safely! Doctor's Stone and McKenna have the corpse in their secure possession."

"Good deal! Where's Ozzie?"

"McKenna fed him table scraps over at the Morgue. He comes in handy when they're done doing autopsy's."

"Saves me taking them out on hunting trips every two days."

"I bet! They must be a hand full." She stretches vividly offering a coy look at her massive 42D's. He looked, he winked.

"Put away your melons Jeri I'm not squeezin'."

"Dang it!"

"I need to go deal with Persia before she comes lookin' for me." He pauses in mid turn, "Reckon ole' Morgana gets a raincheck unless she wants to share a bed with Persia."

"Oh, you know that Witch would!"

"Yep! If she weren't so talented I'd deny her."

"Persia know you...?"

"Open marriage Jeri! You know that Miss Melon!" He watched her stretch once again, this time her nipples stabbing through her shirt like fingertips...five on each breast. "Waving goodbye?"

"Gotta squeeze my own tits it appears." The nipples do indeed! "Mmmmm! I love myself!"

"On that note!"

"You did note!"

Shaking his head Hector Hostile walked out! Jeri's nipples pinched one another in a battle beneath her blouse. Panting she wished they could finger her too. She needed her hands to do her job. Her actual job!

********

Elevator going up Hector shared it with a thin man coming home from work as a janitor. While he knew most everyone at Fort Apache no matter their position he couldn't quite remember this guy. He seemed nice enough, didn't reek of danger, mostly sweat and hard earned money in the form of a recently swiped debit card. Being sociable was just in Hector's character.

"Hard day?"

"Not bad Mister Hostile!" The man shyly admitted. "Get's rough vacuuming up so much hair in the carpets over in the BPOZ wing."

"I bet! Try grooming tigers with bones sticking out their backs."

"You brush them out?"

"Naaaa! They'd eat the hair brush! They groom themselves. Now Persia, my wife? She's the one I might hire you to brush out."

"Really?" He brightened up knowing just how beautiful Persia Hostile was. "I can if you need me too."

"I'm joking...what's your name again?"

"Neal Downes!" Hector almost laughed. "I know I hair...hear it all the time. Please don't mock me."

"All good Neal! I'll definitely remember your name next time."

"This is my floor." The elevator door opened and the man shyly waved goodbye.

"I bet it is." Hector chuckled in thought. Door closing the elevator headed higher to the penthouse level. Humming to himself he stared at the ceiling until the elevator stopped to open up. Getting a healthy does of Persia's pheromones' he sighed, a mighty erection brewing. Eyes lowering to the floor inside he cocked an eye brow. "Neal Downes? Irony!"

At his feet lay the most incredible woman ever to evolve. Her bushy white tail laying off to her left hip whipping about in an alluring manner. Her legs wide and inviting she simply stared up at him with unblinking orbs of golden brown. Gentle clawed fingers prying her cunt wide into the sexiest tunnel ever conceived made him hit the stop button locking out the elevator without even looking at his target.

"Meeeee...Youuuu!" She purred with a flesh calling soft voice.

Without another word Hector Hostile disrobed and left everything but his holstered Magnum and utility belt in the elevator. Taking his equipment with him he rested them on the floor to his side and mounted his mate. Endowed like a horse with a ten inch monster he penetrated her and rammed deep. She squalled then hissed her satisfaction. Before she could even whisper her adoration he fed on her lips and made love to her. Two months away had been far too long.

Nails drawing blood along his back in kneading punctures that sank and retreated repeatedly he had to break their kiss. "I need that blood Persia! Let's not ruin my carpet and your fur."

"Miss me Hubby Hostile?"

"You know I have. Too bad you can't say the same when you're out prowling. One of these days you're not gonna come back."

"Of course I will! You should try going beyond the city...be adventurous! Now stop worrying and feed me I'm...famished!"

"Adventurous, huh?" He moves to his knees and drags her lithe body up with him to at first hold her in his lap while they made out, she gyrating seductively over his cock. Her persistent purr driving his hormones insane instructed him to rise from his knees and hold her aloft in the air. Persia's tail softly batting his legs sent his adrenalin off on a fantasy of its own. "I'll show you adventurous!" He mumbled in devouring her lips.

Stepping back into the elevator Hector hit the restart button and released the elevator. Recalling a certain floor he tapped the button and it began descending until met. Doors opening he ignored where his eyes led him, his other senses useful while enjoying her passion. Sniffing led him to walk the hallway until reaching a door he had never once stood in front of before now. A knuckle knock on the apartment was answered mere seconds after heard. In the doorway stood a shirtless Neal Downes.

"Mister...Hostile?" His eyes barely acknowledging the muscular stature of Hector, choosing instead to explore the fur covered snowball that was Persia.

"Neal!" Hector mumbled, unable to break her demonic kiss.

"Yes Sir!"

Dropping down Neal swallowed dryly, her whipping tail teasing his chest and neckline. Finally, she lifted her tail and he saw her incredible white ass. Her anus calling he found her tail covering his head and taunting him in. Witness to Hector's arm sized cock plunging deep into her cunt, his scrotum like two oranges mounding up between her thighs, Neal simply took a risk and stuck his tongue in her ass. She stiffened up at the twin pleasures and whispered into her lover's mouth.

"Cad!"

Hector swore she said Cat!

Neal lived up to his name!

It was glorious to be home!


12