Doppelgänger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave?" The barman looked at her quizzically. "Darling he should be buying you a drink." Freya glanced up at the barman, slightly fluttering her pretty fake eyelashes. "Sure, I won't stop you. Do you want to order for him?"

"Do you have any of that super strong Polish vodka?" Freya asked, meekly.

"Spirytus? You need to be careful with that stuff," warned the barman.

"Get him a treble of that, and mix it with some Coca Cola," she ordered.

"Hold on now, are you trying to get him drunk? sweetie you really don't need to," replied the barman, voicing his concerns as his eyes drifted down to her chest.

Freya gently touched her hand against his arm, "oh please, you can put it down as three separate drinks if you want."

The barman relented. Freya went back over to Nicole and handed her a G&T. "Time to hit the floor," she said. "Is Dave looking over?"

"Yes," replied Nicole. "Shit he just raised a glass to us."

"Good," Freya replied. "By the time he finds us on the floor he will be so wankered drunk there is no way he will recognise us.

The girls shuffled out of Dave's view and found space on the dance floor. Dancing on high heels was something Alex had never attempted, and it was proving to be tricky. "Just stay close, we can catch each other if we fall," suggested Nicole.

Just inches apart, the girls writhed, stretched, and boogied to club classics, each other's beauty there to be admired under the strobe lighting. Freya admired the excellent job she had done on Nicole's eye makeup, that smokey look was so sexy to her. She admired her double's fit midriff at close range. She longed to grab Nicole and feel her skin right there on the floor.

Nicole too was studying Freya, in particular her beautiful cleavage that gave the impression of large juicy breasts when the reality was quite different. She glanced up at Freya's full glistening lips, desire taking over she leaned in for the kiss.

Freya pulled away. "No, we can't do that, not here, people think we are sisters."

"He's coming," spoke Nicole into Freya's ear. Before she could turn to check, the figure of Dave stood over them. In heels, the girls were about the same height as Dave, but he had a much broader stronger build.

Freya turned towards him; dancing up close as his eyes examined her body. He accepted her invitation, putting one hand on her ass and pulling her against his body. Freya could feel Dave's erection press against her hip; he was fully enthralled. As he leaned in for the kiss, she turned her face but allowed Dave plant kisses on her bare neck and shoulder.

Nicole watched on as her twin took all of Dave's attention. She had no attraction to her erstwhile drinking buddy, but she did feel something- envy? Jealousy?

Nicole moved towards Dave and Freya then turned, pushing her bum into his thigh. She danced and gyrated, soon stealing the attention from Freya.

Nicole felt Dave's hand on her bare midriff, then panicked when she felt it slide south towards her groin. Quickly she put her hand on his, stopping him from getting an unexpected grip of her hardening cock. Instead, his hand moved upwards, searching for her breast then finding and squeezing her nipple.

At this Nicole jumped and turned around. Clearly Dave was not suspicious about how flat chested she was as he tried to pull her into him again. Nicole took his hand in hers, then did the same for Freya, made a signal with her head towards a quieter area off the dance floor, and led them away.

Nicole ducked behind a pillar in the corner of the room, followed by Freya to whom Dave had returned his attention. Without hesitation, Dave had Freya pressed against the pillar, his hand now under her skirt and slipping inside her panties to feel her bum cheek. Again, he leaned in for the kiss.

Freya had never found herself attracted to a man but would be a liar if she said she did not enjoy his touch, or simply being the object of desire. Still thought she could not bring herself to locking lips with Dave - fucking Dave - once more turning her face away.

Frustrated, Dave released his grip of Freya, turned, and grabbed Nicole, immediately placing his lips on hers and forcing his tongue into her mouth. Nicole was stunned, and almost by reflex returned the kiss, twirling her tongue around Dave's as his stubble scratched her skin. So stunned was she that she did not notice Dave's hand slip down her waist, inside her dress, under her panties and pull out her firm, erect cock.

In his drunken state, Dave took a moment to realise what had happened. He pulled back, released an expletive, his hand still gripping Nicole's exposed cock when there was a flash - not a flash of strobe lighting but a flash of a camera.

Dave turned to see Freya putting something in her handbag. Dave was shocked, confused, aroused, and inebriated all at once. Quickly he gathered himself and disappeared into the crowd without saying another word. Nicole meanwhile tucked her penis away and fixed her dress.

"So, you kissed Dave!" Freya teased Nicole with a huge grin on her face.

"You bitch!" Nicole bit back. "I thought we agreed I would be the one who would take the picture."

Freya just laughed. "Come on, let's get out of here. With all this attention and you prancing about in your sexy little farm girl outfit, I need some relief."

The girls left hand in hand, making their way to the nearby taxi rank. Just as they were about to get into the car, they heard a voice. It was Dave.

"Hey, hey, I'm glad I caught up with you. Listen, I got a bit of a surprise there, I didn't realise you girls were special," he explained, panting.

"What do you mean by special?" Freya enquired.

"You know, you got that bit extra," explained Dave awkwardly.

"Say it," insisted Freya, "say you like cock."

Dave looked at them sheepishly, hesitated, then mumbled, "okay I like cock."

"And what about an apology?" Snapped Nicole.

"An apology," replied Dave aghast, "for what?"

"For groping me," answered Nicole.

"Groping? What? Ah come on you liked it." Dave complained.

"Did you ask first?" Nicole queried, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Do you ever ask?"

Dave just stood there, willing to do anything to bed these trans twins.

"Repeat after me," continued Nicole. "I'm sorry for groping you, three times, and for all the women I've groped or assaulted tonight or any night."

Dave thought about leaving, but he was too horny to give up. "I'm sorry for groping you... three times..."

"And?" Pushed Nicole.

"And for all the other women I have groped." Dave finished.

"I suppose that will do." Nicole replied.

"So can I come with you or what?" Blurted a clearly exacerbated Dave.

"Oh no, you see we already have dates," Freya smiled at him wickedly.

Dave almost erupted with anger but then watched open mouthed as Freya turned to her twin sister, looked her in the eyes, and then the twin beauties came together in a passionate embrace, kissing each other deeply.

"Bye-ee!" Waved the leggy blondes, as they stepped into the taxi, leaving Dave alone, horny, a little angry, and utterly confused.

Nicole and Freya burst into laughter as they sat together in the backseat, Freya barely remembering to give the driver their address. The driver had not noticed their curb side shenanigans but was keeping a close watch on their bodies in the rear-view mirror.

"You sexy bitch, you got him," laughed Nicole.

"Ya, we might let him sober up before we remind him of his antics," Freya smiled back.

That pretty smile, one she had seen in a mirror a hundred times, her dream girl. Nicole leaned in and kissed Freya again. This time it was Freya's hand teasing Nicole's nipple, it was Nicole's hand clasping Freya's butt, it was Freya's hand grabbing Nicole's cock.

The steamy scenes were nearly too much for the driver, who had to swerve to avoid a collision. Thankfully, they soon arrived home. Nicole threw a twenty at the driver and the girls bundled out of the car and through the doorway.

On reaching the door to the apartment the girls were all over each other, Freya fiddling blindly with the handle while making out with Nicole who was pressed against the door. Nicole did well to retain her balance as the door flew open behind her, then found herself being pushed backwards into the kitchen area by Freya.

Freya lifted Nicole so she was perched on the edge of the table, one bare leg lifted up so that Freya could get a good feel.

Freya pulled at the lower section of Nicole's outfit, badly tearing it in the process, revealing Nicole's bulging lace panties. Swiftly Freya had Nicole's panties around her ankles, she pulled Nicole's cock towards her mouth then smiled up at her double; "to think Dave thought he was getting this."

Soon Freya was swallowing Nicole's cock, as deeply as she could manage, her tongue tracing its every feature from the top to the veins.

Feeling an orgasm building, Nicole decided to take control. She lifted Freya by the shoulders and led her to the bedroom. Nicole pushed Freya backwards onto the bed. With two hands she reached up under Freya's red skirt, grabbing the waistband of her panties. By the time Freya's panties hit the floor, she was already putting lube on her asshole.

Nicole ran her palms over Freya's smooth legs, then lifted Freya's stilettoed feet so that they rested on Nicole's shoulders. Nicole wasted no time in pressing her cock against Freya's anus, her rigid member struggling to make progress through Freya's passage.

"Lean forward, the angle is wrong," grunted Freya.

Nicole leaned forward, lifting Freya's bum off the bed in the process. Her cock slid a little further, but still not fully in.

"I think you'll have to lean right over me, don't worry, we're flexible," Freya guided, her own cock now pointing down at her as Nicole pushed deep inside her rectum.

Nicole was now satisfyingly deep and started sliding in and out. As she did so she masturbated Freya's own cock, which dangled above Freya's own face, so close she could almost taste it.

Nicole could feel the twitch in Freya's cock as she thrust in and out, both were now so close. She teased Freya's erection right to the brink, glanced quickly at her eyes, then pushed, and released.

As Nicole unloaded her juices inside Freya, Freya's face was spluttered with her own thick creamy cum. Strand after strand coated her face, Freya catching as much as possible in her mouth.

Nicole fell onto Freya, the girls a sticky mess of long legs, lace underwear and cum. Nicole looked into her double's eyes, her mirror image, her fantasy girl. "What did I do to deserve me?" She smiled.

Freya pulled Nicole down for a kiss, and the two swirled cum and saliva with their tongues, before finally resting.

**************************

Later the next evening Dave was finally starting to recover from his hangover. His memory of the previous night was hazy. He remembered the blonde twins, but he knew he did not get with either of them. Beyond that the recollection was hazy.

His phone pinged. A message from an unknown number. Probably some scam, he thought as he opened his phone - a picture message. The picture - of him with one of the blondes. Dave broke out in a cold sweat; he studied the image. There was something in his hand, was it - oh dear.

It all came flooding back to him - 'shit they were trannies' he thought. The phone pinged again, this time it was a video. He took a breath then opened it.

It was a video of him standing in the street.

"I like cock..." the video skipped, "I'm sorry for groping you... three times..." another skip, "and for all the other women I have groped."

Dave felt sick to his stomach. His phone pinged again. This time it was a gif of Nelson Muntz.

"HaHa!"

12