Dorcus and the Rule of Names Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman is recruited to be a slave at a hidden facility.
3.4k words
4.23
11.6k
7
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is being written in April 2023 so all dates in this story are in the future at the time of writing and future events described are therefore speculative.


INTAKE SUMMARY FOR 001-135-110 " Dorcus "

Successfully recruited prospect 002437-162 on 2026-05-16 (Sat) at 2137 from deserted roadway after standard EMF procedure. Vehicle, phone, and all personal effects disposed at Disposal B. Prospect restrained, medicated, and transported to Intake. Prospect fitted with collar Ip0005-159 and green wrist and ankle bands and standard implants. Prospect has been assigned ID 001-135-110 and name "Dorcus". After initial processing, recruit Dorcus was placed in Cell D-3 on 2026-05-17 at 1023.

- Badger, 2026-05-17

PROCESS HISTORY: 2026-05-18 at 9:35 (Sun)

Prospect 002437-162 recruited 2026-05-16 at 2137.

Prospect 002436-162 intake processing began 2026-05-17 at 0803.

Prospect 002436-162 assigned ID 001-135-110 and name "Dorcus".

Recruit Dorcus fitted with collar Ip0005-159.

Recruit Dorcus fitted with green wrist and ankle bands.

Recruit Dorcus given intake medical screening.

Recruit Dorcus implanted with ID chips for ID 001-135-110.

Recruit Dorcus has been fitted with a birth control implant which will be fully effective 2026-05-27 (Wed next week).

Recruit Dorcus assigned to trainer Hound Dog on 2026-05-17 at 1005.

Recruit Dorcus placed in Cell D-3 2026-05-17 at 1023.


Dorcus:

The rule of names, the rule of names, always with these guys it's always the rule of names, and they're all named after predators. This girl would tell you that at least Dorcus was a human name, but it originally meant gazelle, so Dorcus is just an animal, same as them, only a prey animal.

This girl can see why they need the rule though. It's the rich people, the so-called guests, that could bring this place down and never suffer. If some loudmouth lets slip the details of a recruit and attracts attention to the missing girl, that's one more investigation that would need to be quashed. This place might go down, but it's the staff, not the guests, and not the loudmouth, who would suffer. If staff is caught, they'll be left out to dry.

So, yea, this girl guesses she identifies with the staff. They weren't all together wrong about her. If she could play the slave girl with her boyfriend, life would be joyous indeed. Actually being a slave girl is not nearly as much fun, though this girl's satisfaction at a staff members occasional "good girl" is something that this girl treasures.

Dorcus isn't sure what their plans are for when the slave girls get old. It may be that they have no plans. There's was an apocalyptic feel in the air when Dorcus was recruited, what with the disintegration of the Russian federation, the constant encroachment by China, and the increasing disintegration of law as the gangs took over San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago. It may be they expect that we'll all be left here isolated after a nuclear exchange.

When this girl's car died suddenly on that deserted road, this girl was upset, but it wasn't until she noticed her phone was also dead that she became afraid. Dorcus was trying to get her car charger to work with the phone when maybe a van pulled up behind her, and two men and two women offered to help. They looked at the engine briefly, and then gave up and offered to take Dorcus to a service station when she could have it towed. They said that they knew a place down the road and that we were actually outside of any cell phone service area, so their phones wouldn't work.

The first warning sign was when this girl entered the back seat of the van and saw a green fabric wrist band with some hardware attached laying on an arm rest. One of the women was already seated to the left of Dorcus and seemed embarrassed when Dorcus asked about it. Eventually, she showed it to Dorcus and fitted it to this girl's left wrist. It felt like ballistic nylon with a softer lining and Dorcus knew exactly what the wrist band was, once it was on her, but it aroused her, the people seemed safe, and this might be fun distraction, so she asked if she could wear its mate. Once both bands were on Dorcus, the woman gave Dorcus a clip and told her to secure her right wrist to a ring on the right side of the seat. Things were getting interesting. This girl secured her right wrist to the ring and the woman clipped Dorcus' left hand to a ring on the left side of her seat. Then the man seated in back ruined the game when he pushed what this girl later learned was a modified old school gas mask over her head and secured it.

The mask had the eye glasses blacked out and the voice of the wearer was, so Dorcus was told, more than normally muffled. Dorcus panicked as they then stopped the van, got bands on Dorcus' ankles and secured them together, secured her wrists behind her back, and hauled her into a heavily padded, ventilated box in back. They cut this girl's clothing free, put her in an adult diaper and locked her bands in place, so that Dorcus could not remove them even if she was unbound. The last thing Dorcus remembered, they injected her with something and she lost consciousness.

When Dorcus awoke she had soiled herself and she was no longer wearing the gas mask. The van was still moving, but this girl knew her voice would not carry thru the padded box to the outside of the van. Eventually, the van reached its destination and the box was lifted out of the van, hooked to another ventilation system, and moved by cart some distance. The first thing they did after opening the box was put the gas mask back on this girl. Then they fitted Dorcus with a shock collar, which they locked on her and calibrated to find the point where the shock would get her attention but not actually hurt her. Then they made Dorcus stand, hooked a leash to her collar, and led her to a shower, still wearing the blacked-out gas mask.

After cleaning her, Dorcus was processed. She was secured to a chair. Blood samples were taken. Her gas mask was removed and this girl was made to swallow both water and a quantity of sweet, dark, savory liquid and she was questioned about her health. She was fitted with a gag that filled her mouth but did not obstruct breathing thru her mouth and a slave hood and was told to remain silent. Dorcus was then secured to a table and something was implanted in her left hand, the back of her neck, and in her left shoulder. She was released from the table and measurements and fingerprint were taken.

Eventually she was transported by cart to a warm, quiet place. After her hood was removed, she saw she was in a large, dimly lit room and had been tethered with an eight-foot chain leash to a ring in the floor near a combination toilet and sink that was on the wall furthest from the door. Dorcus was otherwise unbound, but still wore the wrist and ankle bands.

Her captors (two men Dorcus didn't recognize) showed this girl the shocker (the control for her shock collar) and gave her an attention shock. They told Dorcus that she did not have permission to speak and would not speak without permission. They removed the gag and left Dorcus alone, locking the door behind them.

It was quiet in that room. So quiet this girl thought she might hear her own blood flow if she kept still enough. Dorcus remembered hearing about a woman who had stayed insolated in a cave for months by herself. Eventually, her period had stopped. Dorcus guessed there was an upside to everything, but the warm, dim light and the silence started to wear on her. This girl slept fitfully, but it was as though she were buried alive. She tried shouting, but no one responded. Time crawled, and there was nothing to do but wait.


CURRENT STATUS: 2026-05-18 at 9:35 (Sun)

Recruit Dorcus is fitted with collar Ip0005-159.

Recruit Dorcus has had intake medical screening with no red flags but final results are pending.

Recruit Dorcus has ID implants for ID 001-135-110

Recruit Dorcus is fitted with a birth control implant which will be fully effective 2026-05-27 (Wed next week).

Recruit Dorcus is assigned to trainer Hound Dog.

Recruit Dorcus is in Cell D-3.

Recruit Dorcus last fed liquid meal on 2026-05-17 at 0901.

Recruit Dorcus has not had initial training interview.

Recruit Dorcus has currently (2026-05-18 at 9:35) been in Cell D-3 for 23 hours.


Hound Dog:

Sunday morning and a new recruit to process. I got together my kit, made sure my shocker had Dorcus in it and stopped by cafeteria to get her first real meal since recruitment. A hot box with a couple of slices of pizza and some finely sliced cooked chicken and a cold box of pineapple chunks and ice coffee. I loaded it on my bike and went down to corridors to the D cells.

The intake report didn't have all the details of course. According to Puma, when they stopped to "help" her after her car died and they were supposedly driving her to a service station, they were able to persuade her to try on wrist bands voluntarily, before restraining her and securing her in the transport box. They managed the whole capture without using a stun gun. All our recruits were born for the collar but this girl more than most.

Twenty-three hours in a D cell; a day in that warm twilight silence, quiet as a tomb, would calms her considerably and make her receptive. I gather my stuff and used the chip in my left hand to pass the outer gate and then the door for cell D-3. I entered and closed the door behind me.

Dorcus was naked, of course, and her long lean body was curled up on the mat near the sink and toilet. Her collar was a checked light and dark green, contrasting with her pale skin. She was leashed with a chain, restricting her movement in what was otherwise a living room sized area. She shook her brown hair out of her eyes and tried to cover herself but made no attempt to speak.

I put down my items and spoke to her. "I can see you've already been given some instruction by men who processed you, " I said. "We will speak in a few minutes, but remain silent until then."

I stepped closer and showed her the shocker. "You've had this demonstrated?". She nodded, a nervous expression on her face. "As they no doubt explained, the proper use of a shock collar for woman starts the same as for dogs. A shock that gets her attention but doesn't actually hurt her and relies on her natural instinct to please her master," I said and trigger the attention shock. She started. "I can also be used for punishment, but that is a secondary function."

I grabbed a chair from the wall and put it next to the near end of the mat, facing sideways. Then I moved my stuff next to the chair and opened the hot box, so she could smell the pizza. She pulled herself to a sitting position, her hunger obvious but balanced by her fear.

"Stop trying to cover yourself," I told her, showing her the shocker. After I gave her another attention shock, she lowered her hands. I sat in the chair and pointed at the edge of the mat next to me and said "kneel there, facing me." She quietly complied. "Straighten up and spread your knees. No, don't talk, just do.

"Good girl," I said, getting up and moving behind her. "Place your hands behind your back." I knelt and clipped her wrist bands together, restraining her hands. I then sat in the chair and got the pineapple from the cold box.

"You're going to be hand fed," I told her as I held a pineapple chunk in front of her lips. Her hunger overcame any reluctance and, after a moment, she opened her mouth. I fed her pineapple chunks and made her lick my fingers.

"Are you ready for chicken?" I asked. She nodded and I then started feeding her the warm thin chicken chunks. I stopped with some chicken remaining, and never did feed her the pizza. After a day without food, it was too likely to make her sick. I'd only brought it along for the smell.

"There is one very important thing you must know before I allow you to speak. Your name is now Dorcus. That is your name, that is your only name, that is the only name you have ever had or will ever answer to. You will never mention or acknowledge the name you grew up with. That person no longer exists, and you will be severely punished if you repeat your dead name. If you repeat to a guest (I'll explain about guests later) we may even have to execute you over a period of days to set an example for the others. You will also, outside of this room, never discuses you past in any detail. With a guest, you will never discuss your past at all. It must be for them as though you never lived outside of this facility. Do you understand?", I said.

She looked confused, but nodded slowly.

"You may now speak," I said.

"Can I have some more food?", she asked.

"You will address me as master and you will refer to yourself as 'this girl' or 'Dorcus'. Now repeat your question as a polite sentence calling me master and referring to yourself as Dorcus. A polite sentence, mind."

She thought for half a minute and then said "May Dorcus have more food, master."

"Good girl," I told her. "I'll feed you again in a few hours, but if I give you more now you might get sick. Anything else?"

"Master, my parents have some money," she said. "They'd pay a ransom." She then started as I used the shocker. "They'd pay a ransom, master."

"Better," I said. "But replace 'my parents' with 'this girl's parents'. You're new at this, so take a few seconds to think about what you're saying before speaking."

"This girl's parents have some money, master. They would pay a ransom, master. Please master."

"Your former family doesn't have enough money to matter and a ransom was never possible in any case. You weren't selected because you'd bring a ransom; you were selected because you're a natural slave girl. You will never see your former family again. Your name is now Dorcus; you have no family; you have only your fellow recruits and the staff of this facility."

She started to speak and then thought for a few seconds, then a few seconds more. Then she asked "Master, this girl does not know what the place is. What is this girl's life to be, master?"

"This facility is underground resort and bolt hole for the very, very rich. They come here to play at being master and mistresses and sometimes slave. It's also a hidden and well protected facility, well away from any population center, where riot and even nuclear war are unlikely to touch, at least for a while. They are the guests I mentioned earlier. I am staff that you will also serve."

"I don't want to be," she said, before I used the shocker. "I", she said and I gave her a punishment shock. "This girl doesn't want to be a slave, master," she finally managed.

"We don't ask recruits what they want," I said. "If you weren't meant to be a slave girl, we wouldn't have recruited you. You were studied for some months prior to your recruitment. We studied your family. We've been thru your Kindle library, your video orders, your online reading and search history, your writing, and were able to talk to some of your former acquaintances about you. Your psychological profile indicates a desire to be dominated. No, you were the ideal recruit, up to and including your reaction to the wrist bands when your recruiters claimed to be taking you to a service station.

"It's not like your previous life was going all that well before and you did not and never would have found it fulfilling. Was Dorcus not failing out of college when we recruited her?" I gave her an alert shock when she started to speak. "Think carefully before speaking and remember what I told you about your name. Was Dorcus not failing out of college when we recruited her?"

She looked at me silently. "I asked you a question, Dorcus. Was Dorcus not failing out of college when we recruited her? Was not Dorcus on academic probation. Did Dorcus not do poorly in her last semester and on her final exams? "

She thought for a few seconds and said "Dorcus was on academic probation, master. But Dorcus has not received her final grades, master."

"Was not Dorcus doing poorly in her courses prior to her final exams?"

"Yes master. Dorcus was doing poorly prior to her final exams, master."

"Does Dorcus believe that she did well on her final exams?"

"No master. Dorcus struggled with her final exams, master."

"You spent the whole semester drinking, and tripping, and goofing off when you could have been studying. You were addicted to dorm drama that distracted you from your own failing life. You haven't done anything positive outside of the gym. You couldn't even get your boyfriend to tie you up like you wanted. Your failure and student debt will explain your disappearance. And by the time you leave this cell, you will prove to me you desire to be a slave girl, if only so you can join your sister recruits. If you fail to do so, eventually I'll stop coming. Starvation is not pleasant, Dorcus. You will prove to me you'll be anything I wish you to be if you want to have a future of any kind."

"Hold yourself straight," I told her. "In the future, when anyone enters this cell, you will kneel in the spot you now kneel upon in this position, knees spread and hands behind your back, and will remain silent until given permission to speak. You will call all staff and guests master or mistress as appropriate. This includes guests playing at being slave, who you will know by their white collar and wrist and ankle bands. My name, which you will use only when directly asked, is Hound Dog. You will refer to me to them as either master Hound Dog or as trainer Hound Dog. Now repeat after me. 'Master, my owners have named me Dorcus.'"

"Master, my owners have named me Dorcus," she repeated. "Master, is it OK for Dorcus to say me?"

"Sometimes you are allowed to say me. Rarely, you will even be allowed to say I, but not very often. The rules will become clearer with practice, but if you're unsure, always default to 'this girl' or 'Dorcus'. Now say, 'Master, Dorcus is being trained by master Hound Dog.'"

"Master, Dorcus is being trained by master Hound Dog"

"Think carefully before you answer. Who are you?" I asked.

"Master, my owners have named me Dorcus,"

"Who trains you?" I asked.

"Master, Dorcus is being trained by master Hound Dog." she replied.

I continued training her for the next several hours, unbinding her hands and running her thru slave mantras, slave positions and slave stretching exercises. Once she knew she failure meant an alert shock and not a punishment, she relaxed and seem to enjoy the position drills and the occasional "good girl" she earned. Eventually, I left some hygiene items on the sink, and returned to my office. When I came back with dinner, she quickly knelt in position without being ordered and I shared dinner with her, feeding her salad, steak, and a little wine. After diner, I moved the chair nearer the toilet so I could hold her on my lap. When she relaxed against me, I attached a vibrator to my hand and stroked her to orgasm. The warm quiet twilight was helping her to accept the future we'd chosen for her.

12