Dorcus and the Rule of Names Ch. 03

Story Info
Hound Dog serves Guests. Dorcus completes training.
7.2k words
4.79
6.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do I really have to tell anyone not to try this at home? Yea, don't do that, don't buy the ACME rocket skates, and don't eat the Tide pods.


Welcome to Our New Guests

History

Sometime in the 1950s, the U.S. government acquired an abandoned mine in hard rock which became the basis of a large bunker complex during the cold war era. Even prior to the so called "end of history", the increasingly obsolete technology and its remote location were casting doubts as to its continued utility. The bunker was retired in the mid-nineties and was eventually sold.

We immediately recognized the value of a fortified remote location, not just as a refuge from war or civil disorder, but as a place where we could establish a discreet luxurious resort featuring services that would attract embarrassing attention if offered elsewhere and a staff who all live onsite and are subject to restrictive NDAs and other measures that ensure that what happens at this facility is never mentioned to the public.

Facilities

There is a complete list of facilities and map of their location available at any terminal and as a booklet in your welcome kit. Our many facilities include a large, fully equipped gym, a pool, a spa, gaming rooms, a small, intimate theater where we present plays, a larger projection room with food and drink service for viewing movies and special presentations, rooms of various sizes that may be reserved for private functions, two bars with different themes, a restaurant, room service with extras not usually available at even the most luxurious hotels and clubs, a cigar bar, pony girl races and other contests, unique presentations for your edification and enjoyment, and much more, all with the most enthusiastic service of our understaff.

If you have a special fantasy in mind, please contact our staff and we will try to make a plan, subject to the safety and wellbeing of our staff and understaff, to make your fantasy reality. In particular, if you wonder what it would be like to be part of our understaff or want to experience life as a pony girl/boy, we can safety accommodate you. If there's a few pounds you just can't shake, a two-week commitment to life as a pony girl, subject to the same strict discipline as our regular understaff, may be just what you need.

Important Reminders

The rules mentioned below included in the book of rules you already agreed to follow as a condition of becoming a guest of this facility. However, we feel it is worth repeating the following:

No guest may photograph or make an audio recording of any kind. Attempting to do so is not just a major violation of our rules, it will make you the kind of enemies who can and will make you watch as they destroy everything you love. Cell phones, cameras, computers of any kind, and voice recorders should have been left with our attendants for safekeeping when we picked you up for transport to the facility. If you failed to do so and were not detected in transport, contact a staff member immediately so we may remove your phone, camera, computer, or recorder for your own safety and the safety of those you love.

Any disobedience or problems with understaff should be immediately reported to staff for appropriate action. Our understaff have, for the most part, embraced their enforced submission and will thank you for any correction they receive.

You may see some of our guests disciplining our understaff. They are experienced guests who have earned the privilege of doing so and know the rules and correct measures to apply to each case, and when to refer the matter to regular staff. As a new guest, you must refer all such matters to regular staff who will apply the appropriate correction while you watch. This applies to all understaff, except for those wearing the black neck, wrist, and ankle bands, who you may discipline under the supervision of a staff member who will direct the severity and duration of such discipline and, if you are interested, may provide coaching on the use of the implements.

We believe in fresh starts and assign all staff and understaff working names that differ from their original names. We suggest, but do not require, guests to use pseudonyms which must be registered with or assigned by staff to prevent duplication. It is a serious violation of our rules to inquire about the past of a staff member or understaff servant, or ask to for his or her "real name". Violation of the "Rule of Names" by any staff or understaff would result in disciplinary action, potentially extreme, against them.

It is both extremely rude and a violation of our rules to inquire about the "real name" of a fellow guest or to use their real name if they have adopted a pseudonym. Unless you are certain they have not adopted a pseudonym, do not address any guest by their real name or any nickname. Some guests value their anonymity so much, they only appear in the shared facilities wearing a mask and whole body covering. Do NOT stare at or question these guests.

Notwithstanding the need for privacy, there are numerous cameras around the facility. These are monitored in real time for your safety and the safety of our staff and understaff. Most camera footage of the private areas of the facility is wiped when you leave or after a few weeks during your occupancy. Most camera footage of the public areas is wiped after a few weeks. Privacy is our brand and any release of such footage to the public would destroy us both as an organization and as individuals. This is one reason that internet access is available only through the restricted hardware we provide. Interfering with the operation of a camera is a violation of our rules. Persons requiring audio visual conferencing must reserve a room in the restricted area and be searched and escorted in and out of said area. On no account are understaff permitted in this area. Even janitorial services are provided by regular staff in this area.

As a small, close-knit, sexually active community, we take the control of sexually transmitted diseases seriously. Our staff, and especially our understaff, are frequently screened for sexually transmitted disease. In particular, the understaff wearing the dayglow orange neck, wrist, and ankle bands are being treated for a sexually transmitted illness. Any sexual contact with them is a violation of rules unless you have a special dispensation that we only grant to a few guests with special needs.

You were medically screened prior to your arrival here and will be screened periodically during your stay and as dictated by contract tracing. If you are assigned a protocol to prevent the exchange of body fluid, failure to follow this protocol will be considered an assault on both understaff and your fellow guests and be treated accordingly.

As you know, understaff wearing the blue neck, wrist, and ankle bands are role playing as animals and have been forbidden human speech, except with special permission of regular staff. You may talk to them as you would any pet animal, and should treat them as the animal they are role playing as.

Understaff wearing the black neck, wrist, and ankle bands are considered feral and have been forbidden human speech. These understaff are dangerous and have likely attacked staff or a guest. You will find it advantageous have staff moderate any interaction with feral understaff.

If understaff are wearing a chastity device, do not attempt to remove it or to attempt to stimulate their penis, vulva or clitoris.

Attempting anal intercourse with trainee, who you will know by their green collar and bands, is forbidden. It is also forbidden to attempt anal intercourse with any understaff who have been exempted from it, who you will know by the white or the gray band on their collar. However, only those who's collar is either blue, pink or black or who's collar bears a brown band received daily enemas. Staff, however, can prepare understaff for anal upon your request and lubricant is widely available throughout this facility. Failure to use adequate lubrication when attempting anal intercourse with any understaff is a violation of our rules. When in doubt, ask staff for assistance.

Lastly, any understaff wearing a white collar that includes an orange band is not available for guest usage.

If You Break the Rules

We offer a unique experience at this facility. Because of this, we also have a unique system for treating rule violations. As you will remember from the agreement you signed to become a guest, if you violate a rule, you are subject to the same disciplinary measures that might be applied to understaff. Follow the rules and you'll enjoy an experience that cannot be duplicated anywhere in the world at any price. Break the rules and you will also have an experience, but not one that you're likely to enjoy.


Hound Dog, 2026-05-28:

Having delivered Dorcus to Trainer Mongoose, I pedaled back to my office and reviewed email and monitoring videos until Mistress Persian arrived for her appointment. She was a rich man's favorite daughter who graduated university a year early and was working on her MBA. As far as I could tell, this was her first actual vacation in years. I stood as the short, slightly overweight Asian-American woman entered the office and closed the door behind her. She sat in my guest chair.

"Greetings Mistress Persian," I said. "We are ready to accommodate you starting this very hour, but there are some details we need to nail down first. Are you sure you want to do this?"

She fidgeted in her chair and nodded.

"All right then," I said. "Considering what you want, things will go better if you kneel on the slave mat next to the chair."

She knelt, arranged her skirt, and twisted her hair nervously. She then spread her knees and hugged herself.

"Very good," I said. "As you know, once your fantasy begins, you will be forbidden speech except for a once-a-day interview for the duration of your fantasy. I do assure you our trainers are experienced and will protect you from harm. Do you understand and consent?"

"Yes," she said.

I pulled up the checklist for the pony girl fantasy and attached it to her file. "Your email said you wanted very strict treatment. Is that still correct?" She nodded. "First question: Do you want to be available for sexual service of guests?"

She looked shocked and asked, "You mean like that old fool, Earthshaker?" She shuddered and said "No."

"You will be unable to masturbate for the duration of your fantasy. Do you want staff to provide manual stimulation as a reward?"

"Yes, as long I have to work for it."

"Do you want to be available for sexual service of staff?" She nodded. "Oral, anal, and vaginal?"

"I've never had it in my rear," she said. "The other two are fine, but I don't think anal is a good idea, especially if I can't tell him to stop."

"We could arrange anal training as part of this. They'll never be a better time to acquire that skill and we would allow you to speak during that phase, which would also be your daily interview. We wouldn't use you that way outside of training and we would take care to give you a positive experience. Considering that you'll be wearing a tail plug most of the time, would you consider anal training?"

"OK, yes I'll do it. Give me the training."

"Oral and vaginal, do you want it rough?"

"Yes"

"There are a few pony boys in our herd. Would you like to be serviced by them?"

"Yes"

"Other than no anal, would you like to put any restrictions on that?"

"No"

"Would you like to receive oral from some of the pony girls?

"Yes"

"Would you like to give oral to some of the pony girls?"

"Yes"

"Some of those pony girls and boys are also guests, either experiencing a fantasy or a punishment. Would you consent to be serviced by them?"

"No"

"What about other understaff? Most of your handling and care will be done by them. Do you want them to manually stimulate you as a reward?

"Yes"

"Do you want to be available for oral use by them?

"Yes"

"Do you have any questions or any other special requests not covered by your email or this interview?"

"No"

I stood up and used my chip to unlock a large lockbox on my desk. "Please place your purse and all of you clothing and jewelry in this box. It has already been registered to you."

She removed her clothing slowly and placed it in the box, including her shoes and then added her purse. She took off most of her jewelry and placed it in the box and closed it.

"Your earrings too," I said. I passed her some plain gold studs. "These will keep your piercings open and it will be no big deal if they're lost."

She used the mirror I had for just this purpose to replace her earrings with slave studs. When she tried to place her earrings in the box, she found that she couldn't open it.

"It's keyed to me," I explained, opening the box, placing the earrings in and shutting it again. "My supervisor can open the lock and some other people can rekey it, but everything is logged and no one will get at your stuff while it's locked in there. Please kneel on the pad and lift your hair out of the way."

She did as I bid I and selected a white collar with a couple of blue and gray and orange bands running perpendicular to the length of the collar. I keyed it to her file, knelt behind her, put it around her neck adjusting it to a snug, but not tight, fit and said "Last chance. Once I lock this and activate your collar, your fantasy is in progress and can only be terminated in your daily interviews or when your two weeks are done. You already know this collar can and will be used to discipline you. Once it has been activated, it is set to administer a punishment shock if you speak. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes"

I locked the collar on her, activated it, and calibrated it. Then I went to my desk and got some white wrist bands and ankle bands.

"Raise your hands," I ordered. I locked the wrist bands on her. "Place your hands behind your back." She complied and I knelt behind her and clipped them into position. I then locked her ankle bands on her.

I leashed her and, mindful of her request for "very strict" treatment, buckled a slave hood on her, which covered her eyes but ended just above her mouth, with a hole for her nose. I then helped her up and led her to my office bathroom where I administered an enema. I clipped her leash to a ring near the toilet and left her sitting on it for 20 minutes while checking on some more administrative items.

When I returned, I cleaned her off, washed my hands and led her to the switching horse, clipping her leash near it. I remove her hood, unclipped her hands and secured bondage mittens on them. Then I put her in her pony harness, a leather and metal affair which left both most of her ass and her smallish breasts exposed. I had her sit and did her boots, all the while talking to her, telling her what a fine pony she was going to be.

I clipped her wrists to the harness and had her kneel while I did her bridle, attaching it to her harness.

"With this bridle on you and the bit in your mouth, you are going to be amazed how easy it is for your handlers to control you. Stand up and bend over the side of the side of the horse."

When she complied, I got a medium tail plug with a long black tail that matched her hair. I put on some gloves, got the lube and told her "Now for your tail." I lubed my fingers and the plug and started finger fucking her anus. First one finger, then two, and then medium tail plug slipped in easily. I removed my gloves and secured her crouch strap, making sure the tail passed thru a ring in the strap put there for this purpose.

"Ah," I said, "you're the prettiest pony. It's a pity we can't just lose your paperwork and keep you this way forever, but management would object."

I had her stand as I took off my gloves and got the bit. "Open wide," I ordered. She complied and the bit was soon in place. I attached the leads for her harness, removed her leash, and led her out of the offices to a small pony cart I had outside.

I attached her harness to the poles of the cart, then grabbed a pony whip, took her reins, got in the cart, released the brake and yelled "giddy up", snapping her ass with the whip. She had wanted very strict.

I drove the cart slowly at first, getting her used to responding to the reins. I got her as fast as a jog and kept her at that pace for a trip to the pony track, which was in a very large open chamber whose original purpose I couldn't even guess, and took her once round the track before handing her off to the trainer on duty.


Hound Dog, 2026-05-28:

We were setting up for some presentations in a party room with a stage. The food was due in soon, the bar had been set up by maintenance slaves and the serving slaves were checking everything was ready. Unfortunately, Stout and I were the first presenters of the evening. We would be using a feral slave as a subject for our demonstration.

I asked Trainer Stout to fetch Rabbit from the feral kennels. He didn't like that place much better than I, but he took Mouse and did it. He commandeered the food delivery cart that had finished unloading and returned with Rabbit trussed up on the cart drawn by two pony boys, both guests and probably siblings, who were enjoying the run and with Mouse running free in front.

Rabbit was hooded and wore a ring gag. She wore the black collar, wrist and ankle bands of the feral slaves, along with a black chastity belt, and bondage mittens. She had a large plug in her ass. She was kneeling with her head to the floor of the cart, with her hands clipped behind her back, her ankles linked together with a short bar which was bound to her collar by an adjustable strap, holding her in a very compact bundle.

I released the strap, replaced the short bar between her ankle bands by a foot and a half of chain, removed her chastity belt and helped her off the cart and into the anteroom. I had her kneel while I inspected her.

I felt sorry for her, of course. She hadn't made a considered choice to hit Kingmaker. He was a new guest and ought to have referred all punishment to staff. Instead, he got drunk and got mean. The scene was ugly and all him, yet it was Rabbit, not Kingmaker, that we considered feral.

His father, Dinosaur, to his credit, was appalled. Kingmaker spent a week in a D cell being trained in slave mantras and positions, in chastity. A real punishment for him as he wasn't a natural submissive and he was constantly corrected. His mother had a fit, but his father wouldn't pull strings to reduce the punishment after what he'd done.

When Kingmaker got out of the D cell, he was given a public caning and allowed to become a guest again, though many guests shunned him. He enrolled in and cooperated with an addiction treatment program that includes daily meetings and a daily dose of disulfiram and other drugs.

His punishment is over, Rabbit's was ongoing, now five weeks in, and Kingmaker was going to be watching the demonstration tonight. His father had requested this demonstration and had ordered Kingmaker to attend.

We finished setting up and opened the doors. Serving slaves and a sissy slave circulated with beer, wine, edibles, and Hors d'oeuvres for the guests. It was getting on time to start the program and I was first up.

I've always seen my job as educating our recruits on what they really desire, and they do really desire it because we only recruit the ones that desire it. A master or mistress who sets firm boundaries and administers appropriate punishments is exactly what our recruits dream of. What I had to do now was wasn't about boundaries or punishments; it wasn't even about setting an example. It was just a diversion for the guests, to tickle their jaded fancy.