Dorey

Story Info
We may have done everything possible sexually.
8.1k words
4.52
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Dorey

We may have done everything possible sexually.

This tale is longer than my normal ones. It just kept growing. Like my other tales, I want you to use your imagination and fill in the blanks. It covers many aspects of the lover's sexual experiences.

PART 1

There is a group of us that meet every Tuesday morning at a local coffee shop. Normally it is between six and ten of us. At one particular coffee I mentioned I was going to check out a wildlife refuge about an hour from town. For some reason I had never been there and being an avid amateur photographer I wanted to see what it had to offer.

That afternoon I got a phone call with a name that I didn't recognize. "Hello."

"Hi, this is Dorey."

"Dorey? You must have the wrong number."

"This is Thomas isn't it?"

"Yes, but I don't know a Dorey."

"Oh, I'm sorry; we meet at the coffee this morning. My sister, Katherina, brought me."

"Yes, I'm sorry, please forgive me I remember now. How are you? Can I help you with something?"

It turned out she wanted to visit the wildlife refuge I had mentioned and would it be possible for her to go with me. I asked if she was sure, maybe I was a rapist or an axe murder. No she felt safe, her sister told her of some of my adventures in the Marine Corps and as a cop later. Being glad to have company we made plans for the coming Thursday.

I picked her up from her home, we had breakfast at a fast food place and where on our way by eight in the morning. I really enjoyed her company. She was witty, intelligent and thoughtful. I made a mistake and got a little lost and she joked, "I had an old boyfriend that would get lost all the time. Always on some back road and it was just an excuse to do a little smooching. You're not planning anything like that are you?"

Up until that point I hadn't considered her a possible romantic person. But not only was she smart she was very attractive, tall, slender, short gray hair, long legs and from her shirt I would guess small breasts. Yes I could enjoy spending quality time with her except for one thing. I had just broken up with a woman I had been with for several years when she moved to the west coast to be with her ailing father. So I was kind of still mourning and feeling sorry for myself.

It was hot. We made several walks on the trails in the woods. I found several photo ops and generally enjoyed the morning. Her wet t-shirt confirmed the small breasts theory. When I asked if I could take her picture she politely declined, "No I think not." She pulled her shirt away from her body, "I'm not exact in any condition to be photographed. I'd look like some old pinup floosy. All wet and showing off my," and she kind of indicated those breasts, "like this."

I didn't press it and as it was close to noon we went and found a small restaurant for our lunch. Her shirt had dried so I asked again as we were driving back to the refuge. I took a few photos of her and told her, "I kind of liked the other view."

"Hump, just another dirty old man, Katherina told me you were a gentleman. I'll have to set her straight when I see her next." Thankfully it was with a smile.

It got hotter and we called it a day by three. We had cooled off before too long on the drive home. As we were pulling up to her home I remarked that my shower was going to feel really good. "I haven't worked up such a sweat in years."

She turned in her seat and looked like she was thinking hard, "You could use my shower. I can whip up a quick dinner. It's a little early but if you'd like?"

Before I could answer, "I have a robe you could use. I'll run your clothes through the washer. I would really like to have you join me. I get tired eating alone all the time. Please say yes."

I thought I could see a hint of a tear in her eye. And to be honest in just that short period of time I had developed some feeling for her. "If you promise to let me take you out on Saturday night, we could have dinner and maybe a movie."

I stripped and was just adjusting the water temperature when the door opened and she walked in. "I'll just take these and throw them in the washer, ok?"

I jumped and turned my back to her. As she was closing the door, "Nice ass and the front looks good to."

Not being comfortable using her supplies I was hand scrubbing myself clean like we did when out in the field for long periods of time. In combat you do what is necessary to try and maintain yourself, if water was available or a rain shower happened and it was safe.

The door opened again, "Need help washing you back? I found a meal in the freezer; it's in the oven and will take forty or fifty minutes."

Before I could answer she was sliding the shower door open and stepping in. I tried to cover my junk, "Don't be shy Thomas; I've seen one of those a few times. Turn around and let me get at your back."

She grabbed a bottle of body wash and with her bare hands started on my shoulders. I had forgotten how good it felt to have my back washed and rubbed. As she pushed hard I braced myself against the wall. "That's the way. Let me really work you over."

I was hard and getting harder when she started on my ass. "Thomas, spread your legs."

Her tone meant do it, so I did. Soapy fingers were up and down my crack and then one slid in my hole just a little bit. I groaned.

"Like that do you?" Her finger was pulled out and she slapped one cheek. "Ok my turn."

I washed her back with the same force she had used on me and when I got to her butt she lifted one leg and put it on the stall seat. The invitation was clear so I slipped a soapy finger up and then half way out before going back in several times. "Thank you. I can do the front by myself. If you're done there is a towel on the counter and I hung a robe on the door. Why don't you have a seat in the living room? I'll be out quickly. I kind of need to put out the fire first."

As I was leaving and closing the door I heard a slight moan over the sound of the water. I sat on an easy chair trying to comb my hair in place with my fingers. She called down the hall, "There's wine in the refrig and glasses in the left hand cupboard. Would you please pour us a little? Dinner should be close."

I was bringing the wine into the living room as Dorey was coming down the hall wearing a shorty set of pajamas. Her top was open several buttons and I could see a hint of breast. The bottoms were barely long enough to cover her ass when she pivoted in a circle and the bottoms of her cheeks were visible. "Like it? I've never worn it before. I think it's kind of sexy."

I handed her one of the glasses and following my hard-on I headed for the easy chair. "Why not join me on the couch Thomas? We can talk until the oven beeps. It should only be a few minutes."

When I turned back toward her my robe opened a little, "Oh yes...You definitely need to sit with me on the couch. I can see you have a little problem, well maybe not so little. I could help you with it if you'd like."

Hoping I wasn't making a big mistake I moved toward the couch pulling the robe closed. She patted a spot in the middle and suggested I sit there. She put her wine glass on the side table and took mine and put it next to hers. "Now why don't you kind of lay back with your head on the arm rest? Let me get this out of the way. Yes that's just about perfect. Maybe put this foot on the floor. Yes just like that excellent."

"That is a perfect cock. I love it. Now you just relax and let me see what I can do about this condition you have."

As she was stroking me she kept up a conversation, "Did you like my finger when we were in the shower. From you reaction I think you might have. Maybe someday we can explore that more. If you'd like that is. We wouldn't want to do anything you find distasteful. I know I really like some of that stuff and many men I've known over the years after they get over the first shock get real excited by it."

I was so very close when she cupped my balls in her hand and softly massaged them. That was all it took. I exploded all over my chest and stomach. "Oh...That was a dandy. I bet that felt really super didn't it?" She licked a finger, "Tastes good. I'm going to try a bigger sample some time. Now why don't you pop back in the shower for a quick rinse? I'll get din-din out and we can enjoy a good meal."

The meal was delicious and if you were to listen to the conversation you never had guessed we had showered together or played with each other's back doors or she had given me a hand job. We talked about the refuge and the unusually hot weather and the place where the group meets for coffee.

After the meal I tried to entice her to do more and she politely told me she was happy and it was time for me to leave. She brought my clean dry clothes up from the basement. "Here you are. You can use the bedroom if you want to get dressed. Just throw the robe on the bed I'll take care of it."

I was surprised that after all we had done that it was suddenly time to be modest. As I was getting ready to leave I reminded her about our dinner date. "Are you sure? I might have come on a little strong and maybe you're not comfortable now."

I pulled her into a hug and assured her I was very excited to be taking her out on Saturday. I bent to kiss her and she turned her head so it landed on her cheek. Strange at best, we had just met and what had transpired was beyond believe and there was no kiss.

PART 2

Dinner was good. The conversation was fun. We joked and laughed. The movie was ok. I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies. I thought that we might pick up where we left off on Thursday. When I walked her to her door she thanked me for a wonderful evening, shook my hand and disappeared inside.

Well ok, it was a onetime thing. Maybe she thought I was what she might be looking for and apparently I wasn't. I had offered to be helpful, she declined and so that was that. I got a good, no it was a great hand job but it seems that was the end of that. Life goes on.

I was surprised when Dorey showed up the next Tuesday for the coffee group. She stood back and waited to be invited to sit in. She was kind of a bit of a mouse, didn't say much, laughed at the proper times and offered a quick comment now and then. I couldn't help staring at her from time to time. She caught me at it and would smile.

As the group broke up I held back sensing she wanted to talk to me. I was right as the others left and I was paying the cashier, it was my turn to buy, she was still standing by the table. I waved as if I was leaving and she motioned me back to her. "Hi Thomas, I was hoping to see you today. I was wondering if you've ever drove down the river where all the swans hang out. And thinking if you wanted we could take a ride someday."

"Let's sit and have another cup of coffee."

When I returned with the two cups I sat across from her and looked her in the eyes trying to figure her out. "I have to tell you I'm kind of confused. Thursday you acted one way. Saturday night you acted like we were friends but then at the end acted like we were strangers. So you'll have to forgive me if I'm not real keen on continuing any relationship. I enjoyed Thursday, a lot, dinner was good, and I liked eating there. But a hand shake at your door was frankly a disappointment. Now I know that it was properly a mistake on my part to expect more but really a handshake? Let's just be friends ok? Why don't you join us for these coffees, listen to the lies we tell, laugh at the dumb jokes. When it's your turn you pay the tab. It's a good way to spend an hour or so once a week. I think the others would like to see you again."

I stood to leave without even touching my coffee. I pulled out a ten and headed for the cashier. Outside the door she was waiting, took my hand and pulled me across the street to the little park and to a bench. "Sit down Thomas."

Whoa, where did that come from? The mouse has roared. Shades of what I saw at her house last week. "Look I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was a confused as you the other night. I like you, a lot. Probably too much after seeing you one day and one date and it was a date wasn't it? Then what happened after in my house that first day. The way I acted on that occasion was stupid on my part. Inviting you in, joining you in the shower, doing what I did in the shower and what I let you do. Then giving you that hand job, than topping it off with refusing a kiss after you brought me home, it was real stupid on my part."

She paused and as I opened my mouth not knowing what I was going to say, she went on, "I loved dinner with you. You're smart and funny. The movie was good. I sensed that you didn't enjoy it that much but you let me enjoy it. I was scared when you took me home. Would you insist that we go the next step? Would you want a blow job or a fuck? Would you want to eat my pussy? And was I ready for some or all of that to happen? You can probably tell I'm not a blushing virgin. I tend to say what I'm thinking. So give me a few more seconds. Then you can tell me to go and pound sand up my ass if you want."

I waited and waited and then waited some more. Finally, "Ok, I've got my thoughts in order. I want to give you that blow job. I want you to get me off with your tongue. I want to feel your cock pushing up inside me. I want what I want and I want you to give it to me. I don't want you to spend the nights with me. I don't want to get married; I've done that and don't like it. I want it kind of causal, you know, once a week or a few times a month or so. We get together and fuck like bunnies. If I'm horny I can call you and set up a date. When you're in need of some sex you call me and we work something out. You've got a wonderful cock. I can't wait to feel it tickling my tonsils or bumping my cervix. Not to hard kind of gentle. There I've said my piece. Now you go home and think. If this appeals to you and is something you could live with call me. You've got my number. If you don't call I will understand. I may not like it but I will understand and I will live with it. At least until I find that someone else."

With that she stood up and walked away without a backward glance.

PART 3

The ball was in my court so to speak. Did I want to play by her rules? Could I play by her rules? Like her I had been married and was happy when it ended. My x and I parted as friends. In fact there was one time when she called and we ended up in bed for the night, doing what we both wanted at that time. There were no kids and we split the assets fairly. She made more money than me so there was no argument over alimony.

Crap...Why put the burden on me? I knew I had feelings for her. Even with our limited time together, personal as part of it was, I knew she had many of the traits I admire in a woman. Able to speak plainly, without trying to hide her wants and able to act out what she wants to do and then do it. Joining me in the shower because she wanted to and then putting a finger up my ass. It takes a lot of guts. Telling me to join her on the couch and proceeding with a really good hand job. Being honest with how she wants to go forward. I could live with that. Freedom when I wanted and with a piece of ass when I wanted, within limits of course. I was ready to call her by the time I got home but I didn't have her phone number, just another big mistake on my part to join the list of all the others I've made over the years.

I had two choices. Drive to her home, not a good idea; shows too much eagerness and she said call her, not show up uninvited. Contact Katherina and get the number. What if she gets too noisy? What do I tell her why I need it? That's me, between a rock and a hard spot. So being a confirmed coward I went to bed that night and slept on it.

In the morning I called Katherina. Told her I needed to get in touch with her sister. Told her we were planning to drive down the river and look at the swans. I was confused and needed to confirm the time.

"Really...I thought you might want to call her accept her offer, you being her on call booty body. I know the whole story. She called me two days ago and practiced her speech on me. I love it, her being able to call you up and requesting some tongue on her special spot. I have to admire that girl. If I wasn't involved with someone you might have two of us wanting your services. Can you picture it, two hot horny babes wanting you the same night? Or even two or three nights in a row. Could you keep up?"

After teasing me for another five minutes she shared the number. Now I had to think. She's sharing with her sister and who else? Did the benefits out way the embarrassment? It took me the whole after noon and part of the evening to figure it out. And the question was did she also share what I was getting out of this arrangement? And did I really want to be an on call cock? I called Katherina back and bluntly asked her if she knew what I was getting out of this?

"I'm sorry Thomas. I shouldn't have run off at the mouth about this. I had no call to tease or belittle you. I know she has made a promise to you also. I think what you two work out in none of my business. I want my sister happy and if it makes you happy that's all the better. You're a good man and deserve what she has promised you. And if it's any consolation, she called me an hour ago, complaining because you haven't called her. Please call her, I'm begging you to. If you do I'll give you one of my patented blow jobs. Just don't tell Dorey or my man. We would need to keep it a secret and I think I'd love to handle your cock if it's as nice as I've been told."

So I called Dorey and asked if we could talk some more. How about I pick her up and we get some take out at some place and stop out at the city park. This time of the day it shouldn't be too busy and we could figure out just where we were headed. She suggested I come to her house and she would make sandwiches. We could have a beer or two and sit in the air conditioning. I agreed.

Over our lunch she apologized profusely for talking to her sister and swore she was the only one she had spoken to. "To be honest I'm a bit upset you told her about my penis. She seems to think it's something special."

"Well it is something special. It's a good size. It's firm and nicely formed. It's nice and fat. If it wasn't do you think I'd be interested in it? I love it. But just so you understand. She's not giving you a blow job. I don't give a big rat's ass what she said. If she wraps her lips around your cock someone is going to end up dead. That's if we decide to do what I suggested. The ball is in your court. I sincerely hope you like my idea."

Trying to lighten things up, "But what if I want your sister to give me what she offered. Katherina is a wonderful friend. Much like what you're offering."

She picked up her cell phone. "Katherina I need you to come over to my place. No right now. No now...Right now...Yes...No. You told Thomas, you kind of promised him a blow job. So get your ass over here and give it to him. Good... Fifteen minutes...Yes I'll get his pants down and on the couch."

"She's on her way. You got a few minutes to get naked and hard so get stripping. But I'm warning you this is a onetime thing. I don't give a damn how good she is, one time only. No more blow jobs and no fucking or you going down on her. Understand?"

I told her to call her sister back and cancel the trip over. I didn't want this to happen. It was Katherina's idea. I didn't need it. I was happy to have one beautiful woman in my life.

"No, it's going to happen. I don't want this hanging over my head."

And she started to pull and unzip and strip me. I could have stopped her of course. I'm bigger and I hope stronger. But I seemed paralyzed. She was pushing me down on the couch when Katherina was rushing through the door.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers