Dorian's Deal - Caysee

Story Info
He should've learned not to make a deal with a devil. Again.
9.4k words
4.29
7.1k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of Dorian's Deal. Apparently, he hasn't learned his lesson yet.

___________

"God dammit," Dorian said, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

He'd woken in the middle of the night, in the middle of a sexy dream, and hadn't been able to finish it. Why did every fantasy dream have to end with the woman he was having sex with turning and showing him her face, the face of Tatiana his sister?

"It's all your goddamn fault," he muttered, shaking his fist at the sky, where the succubus could not possibly be. But it felt weird to shake his fist at the floor for some reason. What was weirder was the silent game of chicken he was engaged in with his sister. Ever since he'd snuck into her room and stuck his finger in her pussy and she'd come on him with a pillow over her face, and he'd then gone back to his room and jerked off with that same hand, she'd taken to staring intensely at him every time they were in the same room. He avoided her gaze, but she hadn't let up, and he knew something was going to have to give eventually. Today, he decided, he'd do something about it. But first, he needed to nut like crazy. He turned on his side, facing the wall, and pulled up an erotica site on his phone. Try as he might, he couldn't help looking in the incest section once again. He'd turn the porn on, except he didn't want any noise, and he just couldn't watch with the sound off. Several pages into a filthy daddy-daughter story, he was touching himself when he clicked the power button on the phone and turned over, looking for the source of some noise.

"The fuck...?"

Nothing, his door was closed. Not locked... but closed. He let out a deep breath; he was getting paranoid. He turned back on his side and lay there, finally falling asleep again.

_______________________________

"Alright, goddammit. Enough's enough."

Dorian was twenty-three, and old enough to buy liquor. He drove to the state-run liquor store after work one day, and bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka, and some flavor shots to make it look reasonably like he was going to be mixing drinks. And he might try that, but the plan was simpler for now. The federal holiday came, and their parents were hosting a barbecue. Everything else went like normal but, anticipating that Tatiana was going to be up to her usual weirdness, he poured some of the vodka into an old medicine bottle and carried it with him, until he got a chance to spike her drink. With people all over the house and the backyard, it took awhile, but he finally saw his chance when his sister got caught up in a rousing comparison of Loki memes. One spike, and then a "refill" after she'd gotten another cup of punch, and then he made one final round before going to the restroom. He'd planned on waiting until everyone left, and the cleanup was done to corner her and start laying in with questions, but this was quickly interrupted when he went to the restroom. He did his business, and just as he was washing his hands, his sister opened the door.

"Hey, someone's in here, dweeb!" he said.

"Well, now there's TWO someones in here," she said pointedly.

"What the hell is wrong with you, get out-"

"Oh come on, I've been waiting to catch you alone like this, with mom and dad distracted," she said, barring the doorway with her body and closing the door behind her.

"I swear I locked that door," he said.

"You might have," she said, twirling the little indoor-knob key that their parents kept on the top of the doorframe, just in case.

"Alright... you know what? Fine. I was meaning to wait until everyone left to do this, but since you're doing this, I'm gonna call it out right now. You've been really goddamn weird lately."

"What do you meeeeean?" she said, almost slurring a little, leaning forward and letting him catch a small glimpse of her cleavage.

"I mean creepy-staring at me all the time. Every time we're in the same room, you're always staring right at me, never smiling, like you're glaring almost. It's strange, even for you. Every single day, the last twelve days-"

"Well gee, I wonder what happened twelve days ago that might have changed something between us."

"Wh- what are you talking about?"

But he was busted, and he knew it. He knew the number of days, and he knew what happened, and she knew that if he didn't, he wouldn't have been so sure about the exact number.

"Dorian, I'm not crazy. You don't just hallucinate your brother coming into your room and finger-fucking you after your parents complain about the noise when you throw your vibrator at the door because the fucking batteries decided to die at the wrong moment. Especially when it was the best orgasm I ever had, that you gave me."

The world tilted on its axis; although none of the people chattering out in the house seemed to notice, Dorian put a hand on the wall to steady himself.

"Look... alright, it was a mistake, I admit it. It was messed up, and I shouldn't have done it. It was a dare! I swear I'll never-"

"A dare? Really? That's what we're going with?" Tatiana backed him into a corner of the bathroom. "You snap a grainy picture of your sister on the toilet, on a dare. You record her singing in the shower, on a dare. You pour a glass of water on her white shirt in front of the guys, on a dare. You don't goddamn stick your finger in her and put a hand over her mouth and bring her off into a fucking geyser, on a random-ass dare!"

"It was... from the internet. 4chan."

She scoffed, looking disgusted. "Typical spineless weaksauce. I should have known it was too good to be true."

"What... exactly were you expecting to have happen here?" Dorian said after a long pause.

"Nevermind, you're clearly just a worthless scripture-whipped coward like all the other men in this state."

"You take that back!"

"Bite me, coward. I bet you can't even sink your teeth in, it's too edgy for you. You really are worthless, you clearly don't have what I want after all. I can't believe you got all the shitty genes in the family."

The insult spurred him to action, and he grabbed her as she turned to the door to leave, and spun her around back against the wall. "What- do- you- want," he ground through gritted teeth.

"What every girl wants when she really feels like a guy likes her. I wanted to *make out*."

Her head slumped forward in disappointment, lip quivering with what Dorian had seen often enough to recognize as the beginning of her ugly-cry tears when she'd been punished for various infractions over the years, particularly getting her phone taken away. This was a disaster waiting to happen; Tatiana was not known for being a good liar, and if her inhibitions were lowered with all the alcohol, and people asked her why she was crying- there was only one way out of this. She had to get what she wanted.

Goddamn succubus! Those were the only words in Dorian's head as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. She knew this moment was coming, he was sure. The pact was fulfilled, but she still had influence. There were worse prices for getting a hot random woman to go on a date, and get laid afterwards, he told himself dimly: kissing another woman - she was a woman, Dorian couldn't help but notice. She smelled like one, had filled out nicely at the end of her teenage years, especially after she'd gotten serious about trying for a modeling career and had started counting calories and working out. Any man would want to make out with her, but there was just that one fly in the ointment; he was the only man who shouldn't ever get to actually do so. Her eyes traveled up to meet his, slowed with shock and disbelief. Then some part of her brain kicked into gear, and she pulled him closer with her arms around his neck, trying to shove her tongue down his throat. They were both more enthusiastic than experienced about it, but neither of them seemed to care.

After a few minutes someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Tatiana! I saw you go in there a little bit ago, have you seen your brother?" It was one of their parents' friends. "I wanted to tell him let him know about the church fundraiser coming up before he got his schedule all full."

Both of their eyes opened wide, and he stepped back instinctively. He shook his head.

"Uh... uhm, no, I haven't! I'll go find him in a minute."

"Thanks! Don't worry, I'll figure out where he's hiding. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I know some of them. Haha!"

Dorian swallowed hard, looking her in the face. She got a sly look, and turned to go.

"So, you come here often?" she said, mimicking one of the cheesiest lines they had both made fun of in movies.

He glared at her in mock indignation. "Please, that's the dumbest-"

"Better make sure you get all that lipstick off," she said.

"Come on, you think I'm gonna fall for that nonsense? I thought you said that was the cheap stuff that rubbed off."

"I might be wearing the cheap stuff for a backyard barbecue. Pay attention, bro, you spiked your own drink, too; your judgment is clouded."

He had taken a nip of it, to steady his nerves, but how did she know-

"Hey, he just slipped into the bathroom! Wait a minute and you can catch him..." she said to the person down the hall who'd been asking.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk!" the little voice screamed in the back of his head.

He was going to have to face a family friend, head full of the sight and sound and smell of kissing his sister, knowing how wrong it was and what that church which hosted the fundraiser taught about where he was going for it all, the whole time he talked about it. That bitch wanted war? She was going to get war, and he was going to step up his game, because she had just won the first battle; he saw in the mirror that there really was lipstick on his mouth, and he'd have to make damn sure it wasn't there when he walked out, and furthermore that his face wasn't too flushed from washing and scrubbing. And while he waited and dried, he'd have nothing but her to think about, and how much he was going to enjoy imploding her world.

____________________________________________________________________________

Well, if this was going to happen, he might as well get something out of it. The constant staring had turned into a knowing glance, and a gloating smirk every time he walked into the room with her. Cheeky brat. What would she do if he told their parents she had a vibrator? She was an adult, sure, but their parents had been very clear about tools of Satan in the house. It was the nuclear option, but this was war after all.

"Mom, can I talk to you?" Dorian said, when they were alone.

"Sure honey, what's up?"

"So, uh, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Come on, I'm your mom. You can tell me anything."

No, he couldn't. But he forged onward.

"Tatiana's got a vibrator."

"What!? Don't be ridiculous."

"I saw it with my own eyes, mom."

"How?" she asked, suspicion deeply written on her face.

"I thought she took something of mine, so I went snooping. I'm not proud of it, mom. And she didn't have my charging cable, it was in my bag the whole time. But I swear to you, she's got a vibrator."

His mother sighed. "Listen, honey... keep this to yourself, alright? Your father and I talked about this. He doesn't like it, but he's agreed to let me take charge of keeping Tatiana out of trouble with boys, whatever I decide it takes. You know how they are - well, if she gets her nerves worked out somewhere else, she'll be more resistant to the advances of those ungodly little minions of the devil. We preach it all the time, but you know there's always a few who are weak to temptations of the flesh."

Closer than she thought. But he couldn't say that, either.

"I bought it for her, for emergencies," she continued. "But don't tell your father. We agreed it would be up to me, and I would handle it my way. As long as he doesn't see it, he doesn't have to pass judgment. And as long as she doesn't get pregnant, we don't have to marry her off, as one of the earthly wages of sin, to an unworthy sinner."

Holy shit. Well, that shot his plan down in flames, unless he wanted his whole family to erupt in chaos. That was too much for a little petty revenge. This was war, but he wanted to emerge unscathed.

"Uh... alright, mom."

"Your father's in charge of you. You still do whatever he says, you hear?"

"Yes, mother."

Which meant no porn, and no masturbating. His father was very much by the Book... yes, that Book. The Sex Talk had made it very clear where his expectations were set. So, this was what a double-standard felt like.

__________________________________________________________________________

Another conjunction was coming, so Dorian figured he'd try the ritual again. If it didn't work, then fine; but he'd summoned her once, so maybe it would be easier this time, even if this wasn't one of the listed options in the book; a lunar eclipse came, right in the middle of the day. He locked his door and got started. Candles, incantation, smoke. It formed the dark features of the demon in his room.

"Dorian, old friend."

"You're the old one, Ovidia. And we're not friends."

"Tch. No romance, the youth today. We help each other, no? In old times, this makes us friends."

"You made me jill off my sister, and now she's spying on me. She cornered me at the party recently, and I had to pay a price to keep her from telling someone about what happened."

The succubus sighed happily. "You took deal. You agreed to price."

"I didn't know you'd really push me at my sister! That's so wrong."

"Did not feel so wrong, to wear her juices on your dick afterwards, did it, as you touch yourself?"

"Oh, so, so wrong."

"And yet you dream about it for weeks. Wake up with boner. Silly word! I like it."

"...shut up. That's not the point. The point is, you got me into this mess, and I want a better deal. As long as I have to handle my sister like this, I want something from you."

"She give you all you want. Just ask."

"No, goddammit. That's not where this is going. I don't want to be cast out of my home state cult and have nowhere to go. I know, I shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, but- it's too late for that. I want to get something good out of this situation, and you're going to help me."

"You know there is price."

"I'm already paying the price."

"You already make deal. Is price for past service. I give you new price."

"Like what?"

"You do for sister like do for self. Go find woman, hmm? Like weeks ago. Then, Tatiana, you give her heart's desire as well."

Well, what the hell. He could talk her down from stupid shit before, he just had to put some work in. He'd done it before, even if she was getting a bit pushier in her adult age. And it's not like she wasn't going to be asking for it already, now that she knew she could get him to make out with her.

"But again, nobody can ever know, and I can end it any time," Dorian stipulated. "If it gets too much, I'm out. "

"Once debt is settled, end can be made by either," Ovidia agreed. "We aim to collect debt, I call Dorian, or you call Ovidia. Shake?"

Dorian reached for her hand; he couldn't grasp it, because she wasn't physically there, but she dissipated and her eyes turned red. It was sealed.

_______________________________________________________________________

"That one."

Dorian was browsing through online dating sites, looking for the hottest chicks in a twenty-mile radius. He found one he liked.

"Ovidia, I want her. A date, with the full girlfriend experience afterwards. And by that, I mean hot sex and a load of my cum on her face."

"Sister want date, too. You provide."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll take her to the state fair. It'll be fine."

Ovidia gazed at him, eyes shining red out of the corner of his eye.

"We are agreed. Take photo, add to... account. Is right word? Yes. New, this is. Use setting sun."

"I just post a photo of myself in a sunset?"

"And then, talk. Send... message. Not by horse. You know how."

He frowned. "Of course."

So over the course of a few weeks, he snapped a selfie in front of a spectacular evening sun, posted it on his profile, and then messaged the girl a few days later.

'Hey there cutie. I'm sure you get that a lot, but you didn't write anything on your profile, so I don't have much to go off of. But if you're free this Friday, I can promise you a night unlike any you've had before. By which I mean, I'll let you talk about anything you want, including the idiots who can't tell wordplay apart from the word "pray". Limited time offer! Act now, etc. etc. insert floppy inflatable advertiser thing here.'

He sent it, figuring he'd have to do this a few times before he got an answer, so he turned to play his video games. At some point, he took a bathroom break, and when he came back he checked his inbox. Surprisingly, she'd messaged him back.

'You know what's weird? Guys who don't like seafood. You want to take me out on Friday, and hide from all the weirdos?'

Dorian laughed incredulously. "Oh my god, I can't believe this. I guess sometimes you just have to ask, because you never know when someone is going to say yes."

He resisted the urge to respond immediately, went back to his game, but couldn't quite concentrate on it. An hour later he paused and wrote her again.

'I'd love to shelter in a Red Lobster with you and trade shrimp-hater survival tips. Where should I pick you up?'

He let out a deep breath. Was he really going to meet this lovely woman? Or was he getting catfished? Only one way to know.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

He didn't hear back for days, until Friday morning in fact. He'd all but resigned himself to being passed over, as he had been all through high school. But, in a survey to test if he was a glutton for punishment, he found that he would, in fact, check his messages before work on the off chance she'd responded. It turns out, she had.

'Hey, if you're still willing to brave the deadly streets, here's my address for tonight. Let me know what time to be ready.'

"Fuck yes!" Dorian said. He thought quickly; he didn't want to eat too late, and she probably wouldn't either.

'Six PM. I'll bring an extra taser for you.'

He called in a reservation for 6:30 as he drove to work, and floated through his day, hardly noticing a single thing that happened, but his boss didn't yell at him so he figured it couldn't have been too bad. Five o'clock came, he rushed home and showered, put on his best slacks and a button-up shirt, gave his shoes a quick layer of polish, and headed out to the address she'd given him. He parked on the street, got out, and rang the doorbell.

"Yeah?" the girl said as she opened the door, looking him over coldly.

"Well that's a fine how-do-you-do for a guy who's gonna show you the finest bunkers in town," Dorian said, winking.

"What are you... oh. One second. Caysee! Some weirdo's here to talk to you!" she called over her shoulder.

"...ah. And you're her sister." He looked closer, frowning. She wasn't wearing makeup, but now he could tell she wasn't even old enough to be the woman he'd seen in the profile. But she was the spitting image, and he hadn't known the name to ask.

"Cherise. Don't get any ideas."

"You're too young anyway."

"Hey fuck you, I'm sixteen."

"Like I said, not interested. I'll be-"

"Oh my god, Cheri, what are you doing!?" Caysee said, bounding around the corner.

"This guy thought I was you," Cherise said, sticking her tongue out. "You still have the worst taste."

"You don't even know him! You're dressed in my clothes again, don't be such a you-know-what. Ugh. Sisters!" Caysee said, rolling her eyes as Cherise went back to her room or something. "Wish I'd been an only child. I hope she didn't bother you too much."