Dorian's Deal - Emilee

Story Info
Against his better judgment, Dorian follows through.
4.8k words
4.31
8.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of Dorian's Deal. I'll give it a bit more... flesh.

_______________________________________________________________________

Dorian decided to test his bargain the hard way. Her eyes had immediately started glowing red.

"Dress up. We go to club."

"No, I'm not going to a club, woman. If I can even call you that. I don't want some passed-around hussy I'm gonna have to get tested because of."

"You just wear condom. Is good protection, for you too."

"How do you know all this stuff? They couldn't possibly have those back when you first started succubus'ing."

"You summon me. The magic, it comes from you, it tells me things. A part of your spark with the tongue of speaking, the shade of place you live, even tree of family. How you know about... succubus, hmm? How you know to go look?"

"Passed down through my family, there are many old stories. They would not tell me about the demons, I had to go look for myself. But I knew they were there."

"The parents, they speak. You know things of them. You speak, from the book. Like parents, telling you, the magic tells me."

"So you're like... my daughter?"

The succubus laughed. "We like you. You call us again."

"Yeah, well, we'll see about that. You better hold up your end of this."

"Be not concerned, take your prize. And then present me with mine."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do."

He got in his car, drove to the most expensive bath and fragrance store in town, and sat in the parking lot, waiting. Two hours he waited, watching who went in, and who came out. Finally he decided.

"That one," he said. "Let me meet her and make sure, but I think she will do."

Her hair was colored in a transition from a wild red at the roots to platinum blonde at the tips. The succubus had been 'sitting' in the passenger seat, not actually physically present as he'd surreptitiously determined by reaching over and running straight into the back of the chair with his thumb as his head was turned. He didn't bother to open the door for her, nor did she pretend to need it; she followed at arms length just behind him, drifting without the motion of walking where he could see her over his shoulder. He went inside and pretended to browse, walking by her and smiling. She had no wedding ring, so he took comfort in the fact that at least he wouldn't be an obvious homewrecker. She had fishnet under her torn jeans which he took as another good sign of her availability, or at least, receptivity to advances. He finished his cursory browse and headed for the door.

"Alright, I choose her. Now what?"

"Now go back out to your carriage, and hold your horses."

"What?!" he whispered. "How do I get anywhere if-"

"Do as I say, or the magic does not work. You do not want this, you should have turned down the deal. I am bound to you until bargain is complete."

"All right. Put up, or shut up," he muttered.

He went back out to his car, turned on the engine, and waited. He saw her come back out with a bag with her purchases, and get into her car - a fine Mercedes, if perhaps a few years old.

"Now, move the carriage into hers. Not too hard, but break the skin, as an apple."

"You want me to crash into her!?"

"Time is ending, be quick!"

He threw his car into gear, and floored it as her car passed him in the parking lot lane. His bumper struck her passenger side, leaving a decent, but not too serious, dent.

"Holy shit I actually-"

"Now get out. Apologize. Make nice."

He scrambled to get his seatbelt undone, threw the door open, just missing the large truck parked next to him, and stood up. The woman blushed as she recognized him right away.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Dorian said.

Her hand went to her mouth for a moment, and it seemed like she bit back a quick reply.

"I- I think it was my fault," she said, pouting adorably. "I pulled out and you couldn't see me, I should have known you were leaving."

"No, no, no, I should have been watching more closely, I stopped to look at my phone and I didn't see you get in your car," Dorian said.

"Well- let's just- um, let's look at what happened here," she said, passing very close to him on her way to the other side of the car.

There was hardly a smudge on Dorian's bumper, and she had a dent and a few flakes of paint missing, but otherwise it didn't look bad.

"Gosh, that's- um, I really got the worst of it, didn't I?" she said, smiling ingratiatingly. "That's what I get for not paying attention!"

"No really, I'm pretty sure it was my fault," Dorian said.

"OK, listen. I'm sure you're a busy guy. I don't need to keep you here and fill out a police report. I know a guy who does mobile paint services. Let me just give him a call and I'll have him fix you up wherever you want. I'll handle the insurance, don't worry about a thing."

"I, um... if you insist."

"I do! I'm so sorry I wasn't watching, I feel like such an idiot now."

"It's fine, I'm sure. Like you said, you got the worst of it. Here, let me give you my number so we can discuss it when you talk to your guy."

He listed it off, and she texted him immediately.

"There, that's my number. I don't want you to feel like I'm about to run off and you never see your car fixed. I'm so embarrassed."

"Hey, it's fine. Everything's gonna be all right."

"Thank you. I'll talk to you soon."

__________________________

He got a call a few hours later. It was her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Emilee. I know, I'm such a ditz, I forgot to even introduce myself when we sort of ran into each other earlier."

"Oh, no problem, I'm as guilty as you are on that front. Dorian."

"Yeah... so anyway, I was thinking, what if we went to dinner? My treat. Just to, you know, apologize for what happened."

Dorian looked over at Ovidia, louging on his bed, casually naked. She looked up at him and nodded.

"Are you coming on to me, miss? Did you run into me just to get my number?" He said, hoping the tease in his voice came through clearly.

"No! I'm not- I just- I want to make it up to you!"

"Well, all right. Just so long as we're clear it's not a date. If it's a date, I have to get dressed up, you know."

"I... yeah. Why don't you drop by my apartment at five? I've got a rental and you can leave your car there if you want."

"OK, sure."

She gave him the address and then hung up.

Dorian looked over at Ovidia. "Apartment? I thought for sure she'd have a big house or something."

The succubus just stared at him.

"Fine. I guess that wasn't really a question. How does this work. How is she attracted to me?"

"How sad, the boy does not know he is good-looking."

"I mean yeah, I work out and stuff. But seriously, a girl like that could have any man she wanted. What is she doing going out on a date with some random guy like me?"

"Is... complicateded. Complix... complicat... complicated. Succubus magic good for some things. Others, not so much. Answers you must ask from her."

"Sigh... a'right."

____________

Five o'clock, he pulled into a new apartment complex on the outskirts of town, where all the construction was going on. He picked a spot and pulled in. Despite not calling it a date, he'd dressed up a little bit; he had on a button-up shirt and some jeans in good repair, and his newest pair of shoes, still gleaming with the factory oil, if a little dulled. She was on the first floor, so he wouldn't even have to climb any steps it seemed. He walked up to the door and knocked.

"Just a minute!" he dimly heard through the door.

A minute later, the door opened, and an even more lovely version of Emilee greeted him warmly, hugging him and pulling him inside.

"I'm so sorry! I'm not quite ready, I got almost done but I have to finish my eyebrow."

"I thought we agreed this wasn't a date," Dorian said, a playful edge in his voice as he boldly ogled her from behind as he sat in a chair by her front door. "You didn't need to get all dressed up."

She looked him over slyly. "I guess I forgot. But it seems I wasn't the only one."

"Hey, I'm just going for comfortable. This is how I feel on the inside, and I wanted the outside to reflect it. What's your excuse?"

"That IS my excuse. I just wanted to feel pretty, for myself. And I won't be pretty if I've only got one eyebrow done."

She didn't take long; the vanity mirror in her bathroom was well-lit, and she had all her implements ready to go.

"I hope you didn't have any trouble getting here. They keep doing all this construction, blocking off the streets, I never know which way I can get home."

"It was fine."

"I'm glad to hear it."

He looked her over when she came out. As he'd surmised, she was painting her platinum blonde eyebrows the same color as her hair, with a fading red-to-platinum transition there as well.

"All coordinated, are we? Completely?"

"Yes," she said, then did a double take at his wide grin, catching the subtle reference to her pubic hair. "Well, maybe."

"Good, good. I do like a well-coordinated woman."

"Well then, since this is not a date, you should be perfectly happy."

"Perhaps," he said, winking.

She turned to get her purse, pretending not to notice, but he thought she looked a little flushed when she turned back and led him to the door. "Shall we go?"

"Certainly."

She drove him in a very shiny SUV with rental logo floor mats to a local steakhouse restaurant that also had an extensive menu of seafood. She ordered fish tacos, and he ordered a steak salad.

"You've never had tacos like this place. The owner is from the south, and picked up a bunch of things down there. Tacos are one of them," she said.

"Oh, how interesting. I may have to try that next time you hit my car."

"Hey! Cars are expensive! Don't be expecting that any time soon," she squinted at him in mock anger, and he laughed.

They chattered about the businesses coming up with all the construction, and then their food came.

"Oh wow, that does look good," he said, mouth watering at the sight of her food.

"Steak salad's a good choice too," she said. "I've never had it, but I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out."

"We can trade bites if you want," he said.

"OK," she said, sliding her chair around next to him.

He lunged at her, giving her plenty of time to see his bared teeth coming, and let her gently slap him away. She clacked her teeth together at him in retort.

"Watch it, mister. I bite back."

"Wow, just like those tacos. That is spicy!" he said, loving every searing moment of it.

"Yeah, the owner apparently believes in the 'authentic Mexican food experience.' At least that way," she said. "Not everybody likes it up here. But he makes it mild if you've never eaten here before. I like a bit of kick to it, myself."

"I do remember the server asking about having been here before," Dorian said. "Now it all makes sense. And yeah, that's really good."

"Told ya!"

He fed her a bite of his salad as well, making sure there was a cube of steak on the end of the fork when he put it in her mouth.

"Mmm. Oh, that is really good," she said, chewing slowly.

The food consumed their attention for the next several minutes.

"Would you care for some dessert?" the waiter said.

"Yes," Dorian said, at the same time as Emilee said, "No."

They looked at each other for a moment. "Come on, you've got to at least let me buy dessert. This is more than a little inconvenience is worth," Dorian said.

"I told you it was on me. It's just, ah, I had something else planned."

"Oh. Well, I guess we're fine then," Dorian said, waving the waiter off.

"I'll take the check," Emilee said firmly; the man nodded at her as he walked away.

"Well. Clearly you have fabulous taste. Where are we going for dessert, then?" Dorian asked.

She smiled at him mysteriously. "You'll just have to guess."

The silence deepened as they sat there, occasionally stealing glances at each other and looking away. The check came, she paid, and they left.

"Come on, give me a hint," he wheedled as they got in the car.

"What kind of ice cream do I have in my freezer, do you think? Go on, guess."

He tried all the flavors he could think of as they drove. She laughed and shook her head each time.

"I know! Sherbet!"

She cracked up as they pulled into her parking spot. "Wrong again! Come on, I'll show you. That is, if you'd care to come inside."

"Sure. I mean, as long as you didn't crash it into a tub of neopolitan," he said.

She groaned and stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm never gonna live that down, am I?"

"Oh, I don't know. When I look back on today, something tells me it's not a tiny bit of chipped paint that I'm going to remember."

"Just you wait," she muttered, low enough he wasn't sure he'd heard correctly.

"What's that?"

"Nothing! I didn't say anything," she said, a little too quickly.

He glared at her, but she faced away, pretending not to notice. She had a little trouble getting the key in her door lock, however.

"Ugh, these new locks, not even broken in yet," she said, unconvincingly.

"Yeah, shaking in their doors like an earthquake is going on, how annoying," he said.

"Shut up, jerk. I should never have gone on a date with you."

"Bit late now," he said.

"I know."

The door closed, and she stepped in and pressed herself to him. He put his nose to her neck and breathed her in; she was just as luscious as he'd expect from a woman shopping a high-end fragrance store. He'd gone from stiff to hard as a rock halfway through his salad, and she was giving him no excuse to come down from it now.

"So, um," she said, tripping over her own tongue. "There's a Dairy Queen right up the way. Or..."

"Or?"

"I thought I'd try a new flavor called Dorian." She gently pushed him towards the stuffed chair. "...that is, if it's available."

"I think I've got some fresh. Feel free to go check. I'll warn you though, the dispenser is a bit sticky. You might have to pump it a few extra times before it really gets going."

"Cocky son of a bitch," she murmured, kissing him as she rubbed the front of his jeans.

"What can I say, going on a date with a very lovely lady like yourself is good for my ego," Dorian retorted.

"And well it should," she giggled, undoing his belt.

Without much further preamble, her fingers liberated him from his boxers, and captured him in her hungry mouth. She sucked him like a woman starved, and it was all he could do not to go off too quickly. Her moans got deeper and huskier, and he ran his fingers through her hair as she licked and nibbled and churned his cock like a tub of butter.

"Why don't you give him a break and let me have a taste? You're being greedy," he accused.

"I- you- what?" she said, letting him get her to her feet.

"You've been a lovely host, but you're holding out on me. Lie back and let me have my dessert."

"But I- you don't- that's not what I- oh GODS!" she said as his tongue hit her clit, and his fingers wet themselves with her evening dew.

There was absolutely no resistance, and she clenched and gasped and slammed her hands on the arms of the chair as he explored her folds.

"Stop now," Ovidia said, standing in the center of the room.

Dorian looked over at her, cocking an eyebrow. She'd let him this far though, no reason not to trust her now.

"Mmm... well thank you for a lovely evening, Lady Emilee," he said, standing up and pulling his pants back on. "I'm glad to see that, since you're shaved, you are technically color coordinated."

"I... you... but you're not going to... stay?" she squeaked out.

"I wouldn't want to impose. You've had a taste, I've had a taste, I'd venture to say that the evening has been a success. So I'll go ahead and-"

"You'll do no such thing," she growled. "You get over here and fuck me good and proper."

His eyes widened in surprise almost as much as hers did at the outburst. But she didn't retract it.

"Ahem. Well?" she declared, with just the slightest tremor.

He followed her to the bedroom, shedding clothes; she led the way and lost them as quickly as he did. He shoved her forward over the metal bars at the foot of her bed and pressed himself in from behind. He hadn't been with a lot of women but he made it work, and she obliged by shifting her hips to help him get his angle until his dick went deep inside. They were both too far gone for subtlety, and for many minutes he pounded away at the very wet and vocal woman until he started getting close. He had enough presence of mind to remember that they hadn't put a condom on, and it would at least be polite to warn her, in case.

"Oh god, I'm going to-"

"Gimme," she demanded, spinning around and dropping to her knees to finish him in her mouth.

He put his hands on the metal bars of her bed frame to keep his balance as she squeezed what felt like every drop of his soul out into her mouth and swallowed it down with a slurp.

"Now then, I'll get in touch with my paint company and get you fixed up. And we should be even. Agreed?"

"Oh yes, agreed," Dorian said.

She smiled the whole time he got dressed and slowly shambled to the door; he was exhausted but flying high.

"Let me know you made it home safe," she said.

"OK," he said.

He drove him feeling drunk despite having not touched a drop of alcohol the whole evening. He texted her when he parked.

Dorian: pleasure doing business with you ;)

Emilee: there's no one I'd rather have been rear ended by!

He threw his clothes down and collapsed into bed.

________________________________________________

"Mmm... damn that was good," he said, yawning in the morning.

"Is good you liked. Is your turn to fulfill bargain."

"Ah, fuck. Already? Or can it wait?"

"Is today. Or else, I get your soul."

"Okay, okay... at least let me get some breakfast."

"I tell you when."

He got up, made himself some avocado toast and had some bacon his mother had left out. His parents were early risers, and had eaten and gone out to run their various errands, sit on committee meetings, and whatever other boring old people did that he'd never paid attention to.

"Good morning sunshine," he said as Tatiana came in, hair rumpled and clothes wrinkled from sleep.

"Any bacon left?" she said.

"Nope, ate the last of it."

"You selfish prick! I'm telling-"

"Relax, there's two slices left. I put them in the microwave, they should still be warm."

"Screw you. Dork."

"Fine. Next time I eat them all."

She sighed dramatically. "Alright... sorry. I'm just a little frustrated today. Thanks for warming them up for me."

"Didn't sleep well?" he said.

"I had... bad... dreams," she shook her head.

"Well sit right down and ol' Detective Dorian'll explain to you what it all means," he said. "So, how did it start?"

"I'm not telling you my dreams. I already know what they mean, I'm just a self-conscious high schooler worried about not being good enough," she grunted.

"Indulge me," he said.

But she shook her head again, and refused to meet his eyes or say another word. Ovidia appeared sitting on the kitchen counter, waggling a finger.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go play video games for a bit. See you later," he said.

"Later, dork."

It was a pretty normal day, aside from the way his standards had suddenly raised. He went to look at porn, but found the authenticity lacking at the free sites he knew about, especially in comparison to the passion he'd experienced with Emilee. Once in awhile, he went to an erotic writing website; he wasn't always into having to use his imagination, but every now and then he found something that interested him. Today he found himself in the incest section; try as he might to find something interesting elsewhere, nothing else quite seemed to excite him the right way. He got engrossed in it, then jumped into his video games for real when his urge to masturbate got too strong, stopping only to run out for a sandwich. The knock at the door startled him, and he jumped guiltily even though he was doing nothing out of the ordinary.

12