Doris Came Visiting

Story Info
He entertained her while she waited for her friend.
2.5k words
4.46
28.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

I was at home relaxing when Doris dropped past to see Janelle, my daughter. Having known us since forever, in her words, all she did was bang on the door as she came waltzing in.

"Hi, Mr Evers," she sang as she headed towards Janelle's room. A few moments later she was back.

"Where's Janelle?" she asked.

"If you'd stopped to say hullo I'd have told you already," I said mildly. "There was something she simply had to get and she's down at the shopping centre. She should be back in a few minutes. She might not be back for half an hour. If you go down to the shops to meet her she'll probably be here by the time you reach the shops. Your choice."

Doris gave me a look of feminine superiority and pulled out her phone.

"It's called a phone," she told me. "I can just call her and tell her I'll meet her down there."

She pressed the call button on her phone and a few moments later Janelle's phone started ringing. Doris looked over at it, a betrayed look on her face.

"It's called a flat battery," I told her. "Currently being charged."

"You might have told me that straight away," she grumbled.

"You didn't really give me a chance," I said cheerfully. "Too busy showing your superiority."

She gave me a decidedly unfriendly look and flopped down in a comfortable chair.

After a few moments of watching the TV she turned to me.

"Isn't there something that we can watch other than this dreck?" she wanted to know.

I looked over at her. Eighteen, nubile, and dressed for a hot day, namely shorts and a ragged top. I was prepared to swear that I'd caught a glimpse of under-boob when she'd flopped down onto the chair.

"There is something I'd prefer to look at," I admitted. "Why don't you take your top off?"

"Well for a start I don't have a bra on," she said smugly.

"Yes, I'd already surmised that. That's why I want you to take your top off, so that I can see just how nice your breasts look."

The look on her face said she was feeling shocked and just a little intrigued. Then she shook her head, dismissing the idea.

"I couldn't. I just couldn't," she said quickly sitting deeper into the chair.

"Why not? You know you want to. The very thought of it is teasing you."

"No it's not," she said quickly. I just smiled and raised an eyebrow.

Girls can't stand silence. They have to fill it with noise, words preferably.

"What makes you think I was thinking about it? I wasn't," she grumbled.

"You have a thin top," I pointed out.

She looked puzzled, so I pointed out the obvious.

"Your nipples," I murmured and when she looked down she blushed, realising that her nipples were standing out in a most pronounced way.

"I couldn't anyway," suddenly hitting on a reason why not. "Janelle could be home at any moment and how would I explain running around without my top?"

"Not a problem. You'll hear her car when she arrives home and can put it back on quite quickly."

I gave her an expectant smile, hinting that the time for excuses was over and now it was time for a decision.

She sat there, chewing on her lip a little, indecisive. She'd always been a little vain and showing off her breasts played right into that, but what if she did, she was thinking. Finally her vanity and the fact that she knew me tipped the balance. She blushed very prettily and took her top off, sitting there with her top in her lap and holding her shoulders back. I don't know if she was deliberately trying to flaunt her figure but that was the effect.

"Very nice," I said softly. "Go on."

"What do you mean, go on?" she asked sounding a trifle confused.

"Just that. Don't stop there." I nodded towards her shorts and her eyes opened wide.

"Oh, I couldn't. I really couldn't," she said, nearly mimicking what she said when I mentioned her top. "Don't ask me."

"Too late not to ask, isn't it? Tell you what. You won't have to take your shorts off if you come over here so I can admire you from closer range."

Blushing she got to her feet and moved over to stand in front of me, putting a decided bounce into her step as she came, her breasts obediently bouncing along with her.

Once she was in reach I reached, hooking a finger into the waistband of her shorts and drawing her a little closer. It was just chance that doing that cause the button there to pop free. Not that it mattered as Doris didn't notice.

I caressed her breasts and they felt mighty fine. Doris was looking at my hands covering them and blushing slightly but not trying to stop me at all. My hands glided off her breasts and down her sides. When they reached her short they slipped inside the waist band and kept moving down, taking the shorts with them. With that button undone they just weren't tight enough to stay up when a little pressure was applied.

Doris gave a little squeak of dismay when she found her shorts were heading south and made a belated grab for them, too late as I left them to drop while I caught her hands, moving her hands wide to the side.

"My shorts," she protested.

"Don't worry about them," I dismissed. "You look marvellous. Anyway, you'll notice I didn't take your panties down so you're still covered."

For a very precarious definition of covered. There certainly wasn't much there in the way of panties. Really, with panties like that you wonder why they even bother.

"So they can be seen by a chosen friend," a little voice whispered in my ear.

"So tell me, who were you intending to see these?" I asked her, plucking lightly at her panties.

"No-one," she said, blushing.

"Uh-huh. Um, are you going to take them down or do you want me to?"

"Neither. I'm not taking my panties off."

"Why not?"

"I'd be naked, for a start. The way you're going you'd probably try to, ah, try to. . ."

"Seduce you? What the hell do you think I've been doing?"

"What?"

"Consider it. You were fully dressed and sitting in that chair over there. You're now down to an excuse for panties with my hands wandering over you. I seem to be doing something right. Anyway, seeing that you're reluctant let me help with these."

I lowered her panties and she didn't try to stop me apart from saying that I shouldn't. Now that she was naked I pulled her down onto my knee.

My hand glided along her inner thigh, moving higher. Doris's legs were parted just enough for me to press between them, seeking softer flesh.

"You do know what I'm going to do to you, don't you?" I said softly, my hand closing over her and starting to rub.

"Y-yes," she said, sounding a little nervous. "You're going to spank me, aren't you?"

I blinked at that. Spank her? Was she kidding?

"I guess that depends on what you mean by spanking," I suggested.

"Put me over your knee and paddle my backside," she said, sounding a little irritated. "What else would I mean?"

"Just wanted to be sure. Some people use spanking for an euphemism for having sex."

"Well I don't. If I thought you were going to try to have sex with me I'd have said that," she grumbled.

"Uh-huh. And why do you think my hand is where it is right now?"

She seemed to freeze up for a moment, apparently finally coming to a realisation of what I was doing and why.

"Wait a minute," she said quickly. "You don't seriously expect me to have sex with you?"

Instead of answering straight away I bent my head and suckled lightly on her breast, hearing her give a small gasp as I did so. I lifted my head away again.

"I certainly intend to right after the spanking you want."

"But you can't."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to."

"That's now. You may change your mind during the spanking. Let's wait until then before you decide."

Her vulva was hot and slightly damp. I was prepared to swear that her inner lips were lightly kissing my hand as I rubbed her. I decided to move things along.

"Bend over now like a good girl. Or in this case, like a naughty girl."

Zero resistance. She just turned and bent over my knee, face down, bottom up, and a very nice little bottom it was, too. I lightly rubbed my hand over it, my other hand cupping those dangling breasts and rubbing them.

I brought my hand firmly down on her bottom, hearing her give a little cry. I'd actually landed a couple more spanks before it occurred to her to protest.

"Wait a minute," she gasped. "Why am I getting spanked anyway?"

"I thought we'd agreed that you were a naughty girl," I explained.

"No. I'm not. What did I do?"

"For a start you took your top off and flashed me. Would a good girl do that?"

"You asked me to," she said indignantly.

"So what? You can't go stripping every time someone asks you to. With a figure like yours you'd find yourself perpetually naked, not that the men would complain."

"But all I did was take off my top. You took off the rest and without my permission."

"Wasn't that why you came over to me? So I could take them off?"

"You know it wasn't. Hey! That wasn't my bottom you just smacked."

"Sorry. Accidents happen," I said, rubbing her vulva as a way of apology. "I'll try to be more careful."

"Why are you still spanking me? I asked you to wait."

"Well, yes, but if I'd paused you'd be fretting all the time until I started again. Tell you what. Why don't you hold this until the spanking is over?"

While rubbing I'd undone my belt and unzipped, letting my erection free to come out. I took her hand and pressed it against my cock, pleased to see her take a hold. I resumed the spanking, some spanks going astray, but not all of them. I did notice that her hold seemed to tighten every time a spank went astray.

Deciding she was ready I swung her back onto her feet and then guided her onto her back on the couch. She suddenly seemed to realise just what she was holding onto so tightly as she snatched her hand away so fast I thought I'd get friction burns. Face blazing she glared at me. (Or tried to. It wasn't much of a glare.)

"I said I'm not having sex with you," she said quickly but I hushed her up.

"Wait until I ask before you say no," I chided. "Right now I'm just petting you a little."

Or a whole lot, depending on your point of view, as my hands were touching all those forbidden spots, including trespassing internally. She was hot and she was responsive, moving restlessly under my touch, wanting more but not knowing what she wanted.

I moved more fully onto the couch, now between her thighs. I stroked my erection along her lips, letting her feel its heat and hardness. Then I stopped stroking, eased her lips slightly apart and pressed the head of my cock against her. I held it there, pressing lightly, hard enough to make her very much aware of it but not so hard that I was entering her.

"Now I'm asking," I said softly. "Do I continue or not."

She was flushed and breathing hard. What she really wanted was for me to take the decision out of her hands but that wasn't happening. She'd already said no earlier so I had no choice but to have her officially change her mind.

"You're an asshole," she groaned. "A rotten pig of a man. Go on, do it!"

"Are you sure?" I teased.

"Yes! Gods yes. I can't stand it. Do it now."

That certainly sounded like agreement to me. I pressed home, not rushing her but filling her steadily. She gave a startled gasp when her virginity went by the wayside but that was the only indication that she gave that she'd now lost it.

Once I was fully inside her I relaxed a little. My hands were on her breasts, lightly teasing them and helping to keep her aroused. I finally started moving in earnest, slowly but deliberately, speaking softly all the time. I encouraged her to move with me, told her how wonderful she felt, praised her breasts, her body, and everything else about her.

She just stared up at me, her body moving in time to my movements, seeming to lap up everything I said. I kept going, slowly picking up the pace while still keeping it to a nice even motion. I didn't think that she'd really appreciate any wild antics at the stage. Another time, maybe, if I ever got a chance for another time.

She was making little sighs of satisfaction every time I drove into her, pushing eagerly to meet me. Her eyes were closed and she was just in a sort of dreamland as she moved.

I slowly built on her arousal, lifting her up, pushing her harder. Her little sighs gradually morphed into eager little cries and it was plain to me that she was nearly ready to climax. I don't think that it was plain to her. I don't think she had any idea at all.

Her eyes popped open and she had a funny look on her face. As far as I was concerned that was my cue to finish off, hopefully applying the finish to both of us.

She gave a much louder cry and shivered, her passage clamping on me, tight enough to trigger my own climax which I happily let loose.

I moved off her, lying next to her and just gently stroking her. After a couple of minutes I decided the time was ripe.

"I suppose Janelle will be getting home soon," I said as if it was just an idle thought.

You'd think I'd stuck a pin in her. Doris gave a shriek, jumped of the couch, grabbed her clothes, and vanished in the direction of the bathroom. For my part I just got the air freshener and sprayed it around the room.

I was lucky. Doris had just returned to the front room when Janelle's car came up the drive. Doris didn't even look at me, hastily moving away to greet Janelle. They came back in, chattering away, heading towards Janelle's room.

I idly wondered if Doris would mention our little adventure to Janelle. I'd sure get an earful from Janelle if she did.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers