Doris Takes Over

Story Info
Dave's wife's grandmother stays over for a while.
3.2k words
4.45
93.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave opened his eyes and took a deep breath. Pancakes. Slowly, he rose, washed up, and headed down for breakfast. Lacey stood by the counter holding a plate of pancakes. She looked beautiful, even in just her tank top and shorts. She didn't fill them out too much, but she made her slender frame work for her.

"Good morning sleepyhead" she grinned.

"It smells amazing in here"

"Thank the chef!" Lacey gestured towards the stove.

Doris, Lacey's grandmother, was behind the stove. Standing side by side you could tell Lacey's good genes came from her grandmother's side. Doris was like seeing Lacey in 40 odd years, albeit Doris had a little more heft up top and on the bottom. From her wrinkled skin it was no secret she was pushing 70, but she was spry for her age, and even on a Saturday morning she found the time to style her blonde curly bob before making breakfast. She made another plate and handed it towards Dave. "Get 'em while they're hot!"

"You are an angel, Doris." Dave took the plate and kissed her on the cheek.

"It's just a thank you for letting me stay here while my home is being renovated. I know it can't be easy having me here, but I promise it should only be a few more weeks now."

"Gran, if you keep cooking like this, we might no let you leave!" joked Lacey.

"You're always welcome in our home, Doris. You're family."

"You kids are just the sweetest things. I'm so lucky to have you two. Oh, before I forget, I had a case of Merlot I'd ordered redirected here. Figured it'd be a waste if it sat around my home for the next few weeks. We can have some with dinner tonight."

"Oh that sounds lovely, doesn't it babe?"

Dave nodded, "Wine is always welcome. Especially Merlot, since it's Lacey's favorite."

"Perfect! I also had a roast planned for tonight that'd pair perfectly!" Doris beamed.

"We can watch that movie you wanted to watch after, babe!" said Lacey excitedly.

"Sounds like we've got a fun Saturday night planned," replied Dave.

________________________________________________________________

Later that afternoon.

Dave walked into the master bedroom. "Oooof that smells so good. Lace, your gran makes a mean roast."

Lacey was sat on the bed painting her nails. Her wavy brown hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her emerald green eyes trained on her fingers. Even in her tank top and sweatpants, she looked beautiful. "Just wait til you taste it. There's a reason why we have her make it at every family function."

"You know.... she's napping while she waits for it to cook in the oven. Maybe we couldddd...." Dave raised his eyebrows and leaned in to kiss her.

Lacey turned away from him. Then came back and pecked him on the cheek. "I'm sorry babe. I can't. What if she hears?"

"Sweetie, she's 70 years old, has hearing aids, and is sleeping in the guest room on the other side of the house. I think we'd be ok."

"It makes sens in my head, but I can't get comfortable with it. I know it's been hard."

"We haven't had actual sex since our honeymoon."

"I know, I know. Then we moved into the house, and then gran needed to stay with us. I don't know what to say. But it'll only be a few more weeks, and then I PROMISE I'll make it worth your while." Lacey flashed a smoldering stare.

"Babe, just that look alone is enough to make me rock hard." He wasn't kidding. He was going to burst from his jeans.

Lacey burst out laughing. "Oh babe I'm sorry! You better take a cold shower now, and hopefully that monster will be down before dinner! Tell you what. Maybe after a few bottles of wine I'll be a little more amenable. If gran gets tipsy, she'll sleep like a stone and we can have some fun."

"Deal"

________________________________________________________________

"MOVIE TIME!" Lacey slurred and hopped on the couch.

Dave chuckled and plopped on the couch beside her. Everything was going swell. They were a couple bottles in. If Lacey was right, Doris would be asleep before long and he would finally get some release. "Doris, that meal was delicious."

"I'm glad you liked it! Can I get anyone a refill?" Doris held up two more bottles of wine, emptying one into their three glasses. She draped a quilt over the couple and sat in the cushy chair on Lacey's side of the loveseat.

"We're so glad to have you here, gran." Lacey gave her a pec on the cheek, and then snuggled into Dave.

Dave hit play on the film. As the movie progressed, Lacey got a little more daring, rubbing his crotch and nuzzling his neck. Dave snuck glances at Doris, and it didn't seem she was noticing between the loud film and the darkness of the living room. Dave mildly returned her advances. His hand slowly explored her thin frame.

"Oh my!"

Dave and Lacey quickly recoiled from each other.

"That was quite the explosion!" Doris exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, took us by surprise too!" Dave tried to recover.

Lacey nodded slowly in agreement. Doris didn't see them. Bless Dave's sound system.

They continued to watch the film, sans the clandestine foreplay, until Dave heard a snore. At last! His joy turned to disappointment when he realized that it was Lacey that was snoring, and Doris was engrossed in the film.

Doris looked over. "Oh poor thing. Davey, maybe you should take her to bed."

Dave nodded in agreement. "Yeah seems so." He lifted her up and carried her to bed and tucked her in. Even sloppy drunk and passed out, she was beautiful. Dave felt his cock twitch. Beneath the sweatpants it was even easier to see his bulge. He tried to think of pure thoughts while he walked back to the living room to say his goodnights. Doris had moved to the loveseat and was under the quilt.

"She's all tucked in. I think I'm going to join her. Have a good night Doris."

"Oh boo, I was quite enjoying the film. Maybe we can pick it up tomorrow."

"Don't let me stop you from finishing. You're already all cozy on the couch."

"No, no. I like to watch movies with other people in the room. It's more fun."

"Tell you what. There's only an hour or so left, I'll finish the movie with you. Scooch over." Dave joined her under the quilt.

"You're so sweet to humor an old woman."

"Well you did make us that wonderful dinner, and served us this amazing wine. It's the least I can do."

The movie continued. Dave was engrossed in the action. Despite the disappointment of the evening, the movie was living up to expectations.

The film's leads were now kissing. The beautiful blonde bombshell pushes the male spy on the bed, taking her top off revealing her lacy bra.

Dave tried to think of purer thoughts, but it a was a losing battle. His head was in a haze from the wine, and he closed his eyes to gain composure. His mind spun. He pictured the beautiful blonde standing over him. She pulls his shorts down and pulls out his cock. She strokes it slowly and gently. Dave felt his sexual frustration melting away, bit by bit. He opened his eyes.

"Doris!" It wasn't just in his head! Doris had freed his cock and was stroking it with her soft hands.

"ssshhhh" Doris spoke softly. "I know my granddaughter is a heavy sleeper after a few glasses of wine, but shouting like that might do the trick.

"We can't do this. ooohhhhh god that feels good."

"Just relax," Doris continued in her soft tone. "I overheard you and Lacy talking earlier. You need this dear. I'm just trying to help. No one will know. It'll be our little secret," she winked.

Any reluctance in Dave was quickly worn away by Doris's touch. "oooooh. y-y-ou promise?" It had been way too long since Lacy had even looked at his cock, let alone, touch it.

"I wont tell if you won't. Besides, I'm the one who suggested we have wine with dinner and I've been here a month now while my home is being renovated. I feel a little responsible for your predicament. You're newlyweds, you should be fucking constantly." She smiled.

Dave leaned his head back and closed his eyes again. Doris's hands were so soft, compared to how they looked. She gave a handjob better than some women fucked! She stroked him slowly and gently.

"God that feels so good. How are you so good at that??"

"A woman my age has learned some tricks in her time, dear. I know a lot of thinks that you'd enjoy."

Doris's hand worked their magic. Somehow she brought him to the edge and back multiple times. Waves of pleasure washed over him. This was unreal. Her hand explored his chest while the other started on his thigh.

Wait.

Dave opened his eyes. Doris's lips were wrapped around his cock! He'd been so caught up in the moment he didn't realize she'd upped the ante.

"wai-" protested Dave. Doris, moving to her knees between his legs, put her finger on his lips. Doris proceeded to fit his entire 9 inches down her throat. Even Lacey didn't go that far down.

"gahhh." Doris panted as his cock was freed from her mouth. "That's one hell of a unit you have Davey. She kissed the head. Saliva coated his cock as Doris proceeded to give him the sloppiest, wettest, most pleasurable blowjob he ever had. Dave was teetering on the edge of climax, but every time he'd get close Doris would pull back and let it subside.

"Doris, please just let me cum. I'm begging you please."

Doris smirked. "Oh? You want to cum? I don't know if you've earned it yet."

Dave was surprised by the sudden change of tone, but he was a man in need. "Please let me cum, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Doris cocked her head to the side playfully.

"Yes. Anything!" replied Dave, desperately?

"Ok, then. Time for granny to get hers." Doris stood up and undressed. She stood before him, completely naked. Time had had it's way with her body and complexion, but her tits and ass were much more full than her granddaughter's.

"Wait, we can't. I'm your granddaughter's husband."

"Oh sweetheart, we're way past the point of no return. You're mine now." Doris replied. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his still rigid erection.

"OH GOD" gasped Dave, trying to stifle his cries.

"You like that, Davey?" whispered Doris. "Just you wait." She began to bounce on his cock.

Dave felt her pussy clench his member. The warmth, the tightness. This was something he'd never felt before. This was better than anything he'd ever felt before. All he could muster was a single word. "fuuckkkkkk"

Doris continued to bounce up and down. She gyrated and grinded on top of him. "Oh baby you are everything I hoped you'd be. FUCK yes! That's the dick I came her for. Give it to me. Give it to granny! OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she hissed. "You know how show a girl a good time." She slumped a little and touched to forehead to his. Their lips met. Doris's tongue invaded Dave's mouth.

"mmmmphhphmmmm" Dave tried to protest, but Doris started to gyrate on his cock once more. "mmmmmmmmmmmm" he groaned through their kiss. He began to return her advances. He squeezed her sagging tits. They were more than the half handful that Lacey had. And Doris's ass was entire leagues ahead. His hands positioned under her ass, squeezing and supporting her as she bounced on his cock.

"Yess baby, that's what a real woman feels like. Tell me how it feels." she whispered.

"-i-it-it f-f-fee-f-feels good." he replied, weakly.

"You're gonna have to do better than that." Doris slowed her rhythm. "Tell me more."

"it's the best sex I've ever had. FUCK. It feels so good. Please let me cum. PLEASE."

"Better than Lacey?" she egged on.

"Yesss. Yessss. Don't stop."

"Yes, what?"

"You're better than Lacey. You're the best- FUCK -best I've ever had."

"Oooooohhh yesssss, that's what I like to hear." Doris sped up her rhythm.

"yesss fuck yesss. so good. soo fucking good!" Dave gasped.

"Cum for me. Fill me up with your seed. Give it to me. Cum inside me Davey. Cum for granny!" she hissed in his ear.

"hmmggghhhhh, cumminggggggggg," he groaned.

Doris grabbed his face and kissed him. He returned it hungrily. Months of built up cum erupted into her pussy, quickly leaking out from the sheer volume. She swiped a finger on her crotch and licked it off. "mmmmmmmmmm. Ready for round two?" Doris rose off his crotch and went back to her knees, cleaning all the cum off his cock. "Can't let this all go to waste can we?"

"we -we should stop." Dave stammered.

"Should we? I think you just had a giant orgasm, and I think I see another one in your future." She could feel Dave's cock coming back to life. 'Ooop looks like you're ready for round two."

"This- Th- Thi- This issss wrr- soooo gooodd" Dave fell back into ecstacy. Doris's lips melted him. Her tongue tantalized him. He was in heaven. "Please don't stop. Please. I want to cum again."

"If you want to cum, you're gonna have to work for it." Doris rose, and took off Dave's shirt. She lifted him by the chin, bringing him to a standing position. She laid down on the loveseat, and spread her legs wide.

As if under a spell, Dave removed his pants, and mounted DOris. Spurred only by his animal urges, he thrust into her with all his sexual frustration. In this moment, he needed pleasure. He needed to cum again.

"Yesssss fuck me. Give me that hard dick. ooooo you're so deep. You're just as good as i thought you'd be." she whispered. "Ever since I caught a glimpse of your bulge at the a pool party, I had to have you. My house isn't even being renovated! I just needed to starve you of sex long enough to make you mine. And it took less time than I thought! Thank goodness little Lacey thought it'd be a good idea to be abstinent before your wedding. Such luck! OH YES keep fucking me. I can feel your cock getting harder. Does it turn you on? Knowing that I planned this? I knew once you felt my pussy you'd be mine. FUCK. YESSSS" She hissed.

"mmmph mmph mmph," Dave grunted. He was a man possessed. "Fuck it's so good. I'm so close"

"Oh yes, tell me how it feels."

"So good. I love it. So tight."

"Do you love it more than Lacey's pussy?"

"Yes! It's so much better.So much tigeter."

"Do you love it more than Lacey, altogether?"

"ungh ungh wh- wha- what?"

Doris squeezed his cock with her pussy. She whispered, "Tell me how much you love it."

"Oh gooddddd"

She hissed again, "Tell me how much you love it."

"I LOVE IT" he hissed back. "I love it more than Lacey. I want this pussy more than my own wife! FUCK!"

"Oh yesss. That's it. Give it all to granny. Give me every last drop of cum."

"I'm cumming!" With one final thrust, Dave came inside Doris, unleashing a second torrent of cum. He collapsed on her, as his seed leaked out of her again.

"Don't you dare pull out yet. I want you at least one more time tonight. You wouldn't want to disappoint me now, would you?" Doris grabbed the back of his head and kissed him again. Their tongues explored each other's mouths once more. Dave felt his cock begin to twitch to ife again.

"No granny." Dave smiled as he began to pump his slowly hardening cock in and out of her again.

"mmmmmmmm. good boy."

Dave squeezed her tits and kissed her neck. He was still under Doris's spell. Their bodies were one as he thrust into her.

"oh yes.Just like that. oooooooo baby that's it. Right there. Don't stop. FUCK. You're much better than her boyfriends in the past. Oooohhh yesss. Right there. I fucked every stud she brought home to meet the family. She never knew how to keep 'em. Always so good and chaste. Making them wait. They'd always jumped at the chance by the time they met me. All it'd take was a little hint. Oh yesssss. You're soooo deeep."

"ungh ungh ungh shes -ungh so -ungh stupid."

"I even fucked her prom date! She was devastated when he texted her right before the dance! Meanwhile he fucked me in the limo!"

Dave quickened his pace.

"Oooooh does that turn you on? Knowing your wife's granny has been cucking her all these years? Once I visited her in college, and fucked her boyfriend in her bed! You were the hardest nut to crack. You didn't pick up on any of my little hints. That's why I put this whole plan together and boy was it worth it. You're gonna be my permanent fucktoy. Would you like that?"

"-ye - yesssssss"

"Yes what?"

"Yeesssssss grannnyyyyyyyy. I'm your fucktoy. Always."

"Good boy. Now fuck your granny harder. yess yess yeessssss. I'm- I'm- cummmiinnnngggggggggg." Doris tensed and arched her back, reaching another orgasm.

At the same time, Dave reached his third climax of the night. "I can't believe we just did that."

"I can. Now you better clean up and get to bed before Lacey notices you're missing. Don't you worry. I'm far from done with you."

Dave hurried to the bathroom, cleaned up, and had the most restful night's sleep he'd had in months.

________________________________________________________________

Dave woke up to the smell of breakfast. Lacey was still fast asleep beside him. He got washed up and headed downstairs.

"Pancakes again?

"Waffles, but I am missing an ingredient." Doris smiled seductively, gesturing him to walk over.

"What are you missing?" Dave asked, complying with her request.

Doris brought his face to hers. They kissed tenderly. Then she dropped to her knees and freed his growing erection. Between the risk of getting caught, and thoughts of the night before, Dave quickly arrived at the edge of climax.

"Oh Doris."

"Ah ah, what's my name?"

"Oh granny. That feels so good"

"Only the best for my good boy."

"I'm cumming!" he gasped.

Doris clamped her lips around his cock, milking every last drop of cum. She didn't swallow. Instead she spit it into a small bowl of batter. "I'm making special waffles for deal Lacey"

"You are so devious. Who would have thought this was the person lurking beneath that warm exterior."

"You have no idea." She wrapped her arms around him and they kissed again.

_______________________________

That night, Dave and Doris had sex again. This time in the guest room, while Lacey slept in the master bedroom, none the wiser.

Lacey loved having her Gram around so much. It meant so much to her for her and Dave to bond. Dave even volunteered to drive Gram to her house to check on the renovations. Little did she know that the house was never under construction and Doris and Dave use that time to fuck in every room of the house. After Doris finally moved back in, Dave was always a gentleman and drove by to check on her all the time. It's true what they say about a woman's libido. It only goes up as they age and that was a perfect match for a younger man like Dave.