Dorm Discipline: Butch Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut made noises about homework, headed upstairs.

Kitty and Butch spent some quality time chatting, catching up. I stayed out of the way, folded chairs, wiped down the card table, stacked it all by the fireplace.

When Kitty departed, clattering up the stairs in her tattered cosplay outfit, Butch indicated she wanted to say something.

"Dick, you were a class act today."

Ok so now my ears were red. I stuttered something but Butch continued, saving me from saying something dumb.

"I know I was being thick. Having a mate call me out, well I needed that."

So now I was a mate! Made me feel warm inside.

"So I feel a little funny asking you for another favor."

I perked up. This was why I was here, to facilitate the smooth running of the house. I didn't say that, Butch didn't operate on that level.

I just said "Anything, just ask."

A little uncomfortable, Butch looked into her beer can, pretended to drain it but it was long empty, stalling.

Finally, she blurted "Would you fuck GG?"

That set me off balance. Not what I was expecting from the recently-reconciled half of that couple. I looked confused I guess, because Butch started explaining.

"GG and me, we're a couple I guess, but not like you think, not the usual butch-and-lipstick pretend-mom-and-dad. We have our own thing."

"Well, more power to you! I expect you two know what you want, and to hell with what anybody else thinks."

That gratified Butch, made it easier for her to continue.

"See, we have a hang-up. I have a hang-up. It's just how I feel, I can't explain it. But GG gets fed up with me sometimes, she has needs too."

I nodded. That explained some of the last couple of days, Butch's absence, GG's mix of pretend unconcern and distraction.

"Couples have this kind of thing all the time. You can work it out!"

"We do, but still, GG is not getting treated like she deserves. Like I want her to be happy, but I can't do some stuff she need."

"And that's why..."

"Why you have to fuck her! I mean, if it's ok with you." she looked abashed, presuming like that.

"Butch. GG is a fine, fit woman, any man would be happy to tap. But she's not given me any signs." Other than fondling my balls, but no use mentioning that right now.

"That's the thing. I know she thinks you're hot. The way she sneaks looks at your package; the way she doesn't talk to you unless you talk to her."

"You're saying you and her have your thing, and that's all good. But she needs..."

"She needs dick! See, I have an ass thing. Only way I can do it. And she's cool with that! Usually! We have this tool."

I remembered the 9-inch monster in their closet, but didn't let on. Just nodded.

"But I won't...I can't do her the way she wants. Ass stuff, fine, I'm an ass woman all the way. But the other side of that, no way can I do pussy."

Clearly Butch was a strong woman, in her prime. She didn't mean it was impossible physically, just emotionally. Which was just as real.

"You don't have to say any more. Nobody needs to justify their feelings, explain their hang-ups. We all have them, and if we're honest with ourselves we should own them."

Butch nodded enthusiastically. "But every couple of weeks GG just goes off about it. She needs it; I get that. She doesn't blame me, doesn't hate me, I get that too. But still."

"Still, it would be much easier on both of you, if she got some from time to time. Some safe dick, no strings attached, just for fun and to settle her down."

Butch was totally in agreement. "It's hard to take when she starts in, feels personal, I don't know, like I'm not enough for her. Which I guess I'm not."

"Don't go down that road!" I warned. "It's not all about you. Cuts both ways - she can feel what she feels, not our place to tell her it's right or wrong. Just to do our best for her."

Nodding, "That's why I'm asking you, as a mate, from time to time, just slip it in there, give her want she needs, make her feel everything she needs to feel."

I put one hand on Butch's shoulder. It felt very strange to be saying this, I probably would never get a situation to say it again.

"Butch, for a mate, I'll dick your girlfriend whenever she has the need! When GG gets hot and horny for it, I'm there for her. For both of you."

It was like a tremendous load left Butch's shoulders. Her back straightened and she fell back on the sofa with an audible wheeee of breath, like she'd been holding that in for days.

"So, how do we do this. Is GG on board?"

"Yup! We talked, and I felt her out about it. She's told me how you help Slut, how you are hung like a horse. She's been drooling over your cock since you got here, just not up to approaching you about it.

Inside, she's a shy girl. All that Goth is a way of putting on a disguise I think, folks see that so she doesn't have to show herself."

Butch was way deeper than I suspected. The Dean told me these were top intellects in this house, her stable of geniuses. I had been seriously underestimating Butch, and I resolved not to do that again.

Butch continued. "I'm gonna go out, check out her bike. A great opportunity..."

I got the message, emptied my wine glass, stood up.

"A fine machine, and I'd be glad for the chance to have a ride!"

Butch grinned, back to familiar ground, mates exchanging rude innuendo. She stood, headed out the front, turned as she got to the door and gave me a thumbs-up.

I grinned at her enthusiasm. This was weird, but good-weird. Three mates working things out, having each others' backs.

Doing each others' pussy.

No time like the present! I collected some glasses, headed into the kitchen to toss them.

GG at the sink, washing the cooking stuff. Preppy wrapping leftovers, putting them in the fridge.

"Great party! Where you want these glasses? Probably would wash up, could use them again."

They were just plastic, but good plastic.

GG looked wearily at me. "I'm about done in. Toss them; I don't want anything more to wash."

I dumped my load in the bin, walked over behind her, put hands on her shoulders, gunched.

She groaned, leaned into the sink.

"God that feels good. Do some more."

I worked her neck and shoulders hard, rubbed down her upper arms, went to work on her back.

The black lace thing she wore was an issue. Not stretchy at all, I worried about scratching her skin when I munged it around with my thumbs.

She solved that neatly by unbuttoning the front, shrugging out of it. I caught it, folded it, laid it over a chair so it would stay nice.

Her back was pale, white even. Soon pink, where I manhandled her flesh, warming her dorsal muscles before digging in with my thumbs.

More groans, happy noises.

Preppy had finished with the leftovers, had found a wine glass with something in it, was leaning against the counter watching us, sipping from her glass.

All friends here!

I continued.

Rubbing my hands together I warmed them a bit, moved to hold her sides, her ribs. Careful not to tickle, I pressed into the muscles with authority.

She began to breath deeper, stretching out her ribs, enjoying the warm attention.

Holding her closer I wrapped my arms around her torso, intending the lift her, crack her back by dangling her hips and legs from a lifted position.

But she had no bra! I'd supposed it was some bustier style thing, nothing on the back, but tied up front.

Instead I got two handfuls of warm soft tit. With those amazing nipples. No industrial piercing today.

Changing tack quickly I massaged her tits, working around, feeling for muscles underneath, moving everything to loosen it up.

Her nipples became two hard wads, so I massaged them too. To get the kinks out? Instead they just got harder. Funny how that works.

Different, with the holes. The got hard but buckled easily. I worked that into my attention, gently caressing around her areolas, then mashing her nipples flat, then grabbing the tips and tugging.

She straightened up from the sink slowly, urging me to back up a bit. Did something at her waist, hooked her thumbs in her waistband and peeled her leather pants down over her butt.

GG had nothing but leather down there; no panties, totally commando, her beautiful strong buttocks in full view, white as ivory, her asshole clenching involuntarily as she bent back over the sink, leaned on the counter edge, stuck her hips back.

I massaged her muscles just over her hips, careful not to mash anything against her pelvic ridge, the iliac crest if I remembered my anatomy.

She reached one hand back, took my wrist, moved my hand to cup her butt, resumed leaning on the sink edge.

I took the hint, speed up!

Munged her gluteus maximum athletically, pulling and pushing. Ending by pulling her cheeks apart with the fingers and thumb of one hand and reaching the other hand under, palming her pussy.

Trimmed, one of those thigh-gap athletic ones with the prominent pubic arch.

She shivered, groaned again. I felt wetness seeping from her gap.

One hand on a tit, just warming it, the other on her pussy, one finger reaching into her cunt. Get it wet, slip it around, wet her lips. Ready for something to go in.

GG shifted her weight from one foot to the other, her hips rotating, her buttocks flexing. Took that as a signal, picked up the pace.

Finger-fucking her for a bit, she began to breath through her mouth, head down now, arms crossed on the sink. Letting me have my way entirely.

Tongue next? Or go straight for the fucking?

Fucking I think. Because she's waited long enough, and she was now dripping and foaming like a horse after a hard ride.

I didn't have to drop my shorts because Preppy, wine glass in one hand, reached with the other to tug them down delicately.

I looked over my shoulder, smiled my thanks! She smiled graciously back, resumed leaning on the counter, free hand supporting the elbow of the hand with the wine glass. A picture of elegance!

I was stiff of course. Can't be fingering one college woman while another looks on, she's hot and ready, wet cunt held in one hand, tit in the other, without getting hard.

Releasing her, I widen her butt crack again, guide my dick to its proper home.

She was hot! I mean, her flesh was flushed and warm from being wrapped in leather all day, and from her excitement.

And slippery. There was just a little pressure going in, my cock threading its way between her now-gaping lubricated pussy lips, to her drippy slippy vulva and then Inside!

She made a groaning weeping noise. Alarmed, concerned I might be hurting her. But glancing at Preppy, she made go-ahead! signs with her face.

I guess GG was just very, very happy to finally have a cock between her hips?

Grabbing those hips with each hand, I did the classic fuck-motion with my pelvis, straight in and bump!, pull mostly out, pause, repeat.

Jesus but this woman was ready! Her butt pushed so far back her knees were half-bent, her arms now pushing her out from the counter, counter-thrusting each time I slipped into her vagina.

There was a dripping noise which I thought might be the dishwater leaking but turned out was GG's cunt spitting and drooling on the floor.

This was very very good. But GG deserved the best. What next?

I made my move. Leaning over her back, I reached around with each hand and grabbed those amazing nipples. Pinching each one right through the hole, I pulled down firmly.

This was her own preferred masturbation move, so I figured it might be a good idea.

She made a gasping, gagging noise. More splashing on the floor but this time it was from her mouth! She was drooling freely, lost in the sensations.

And wouldn't you know it, just then that fucker Butch stuck her head in the kitchen door, said "Can I borrow your bike?"

And GG screamed "God! Yes! Yes!"

Now I don't think she was answering the question. I think Butch heard the sex-noises and knew GG's orgasm, judged the time to be right for GG to start screaming Yes! And took advantage of the opportunity.

Grinning, Butch disappeared. The fucker!

I'm not a kinky guy. I am happy with slow sensual sex, looking a girl in the eye, telling her sweet nothings as I gently cum in her secret places.

And I meant to do this without cumming. I owed Slut a fuck later tonight.

But this twanged a kink I didn't know was there, plucked it like a piano wire.

Fucking a screaming Goth from behind while her friend is helping and then the love of her life peeking in the door, I lost it.

My knees buckled and shook. I staggered, almost lost my balance. In the process hauling on GG's tits to stay standing, like I would never have deliberately, stretching them to nearly her belly button.

And I came.

Like a mad fucker, a closet voyeur, a porn star, I started hosing down her insides like never before in my life. Never letting go those nipples, just cruelly holding myself on her like a rutting beast.

Spewing like a rabid animal, helpless staccato banging her cunt with my dick like my life depended on it, jetting semen into her hot dripping squidgy clutching vagina until it frothed her cunt lips, coated my dick with white foam.

She let go the counter, we spiraled out of balance, fell back on the floor, me landing on my butt, GG on my cock, with a bone-jarring Wham! Still hanging onto her tits for dear life.

She let out with a "Guuuuh!" landing still coupled as my stiffie did it's best to gut her on impact.

My cock popped out between her legs, still stiff as a rod, squirted a good three more times, painting her belly, boobs and face with fountaining ropy jizz. Then subsided.

She lay there, her belly muscles twitching so her knee jerked up with each convulsion, her face unreadable, eyes unfocussed, staring into infinity.

Preppy was standing now, her wine forgotten, both hands in her skirt, a look of rapture on her face.

GG recovered first, her eyes seeing the kitchen again. "Shiiiiiiiit!" Just that one word.

She rolled off me, onto all fours. Steadied herself with one hand, got her legs under her, staggered to her feet.

Stood there streaming our sex juice out her wet, red slit onto the linoleum. Great clots of white foam bobbing in her bush as she caught her breath.

Her nipples were wrecked, stretched out so I could put my thumb through there if I tried, long and oval, red and angry looking. They slowly retracted as I watched, getting back to something like their usual shape but still violently red.

We made eye contact, me flat on my back, her standing over me, dripping on me. There was nothing to say.

I stood, put out a fist; she understood instantly, banged hers on top of mine, I returned the gesture. Just two friends doing a fist-bump after a great ride.

"I'll clean up." I volunteered. I'd done nothing for this evening so far, and GG was clearly beat.

She nodded, wandered out of the kitchen, weaving, bare-chested, leather pants still down around her thighs. She didn't seem to give a shit. I heard her stomping slowly up the stairs like her legs were made of lead.

Just then we heard her motorcycle fire up, throttle back twice to make it roar, then squealing tires.

"Fucker!" GG screamed at the top of the stairs. I heard her continue down the hall, her door slam.

I unrolled a wad of paper towels from the counter, turned to start mopping up our sex mess, now a considerable pool of semen, girl-cum and dribble.

Preppy gently took me by the shoulder, took the towels from me. Making eye contact she leaned in, gave me a quiet gentle kiss, turned me around and pushed me out the kitchen door.

Staggering down the hall, my shorts forgotten somewhere, bare-assed and bare-footed I found my door, pushed it open, walked carefully in, my hips tender from the banging, from the impact of the kitchen floor tiles where GG landed on me.

There lying naked on my bed, smiling a sexy smile like the slut she was, was Slut.

"C'mere big boy!"

She saw my incredulous look and laughed like a hyena.

We just lay together for a good long time, my shriveled lifeless cock leaking wetly, my balls unclenching slowly, talking.

"What's the deal with those two? Loving each other up one minute; screaming the next."

"You get used to it. They share a double. "

I nodded, like I didn't already know.

"Fuck every night, every night they're both home. Goth ramming Butch up the backside with a strap-on, rattling the bed, dust drifting down from the living room ceiling downstairs, light fixture swinging. Screaming and cumming like sex fiends.

They may disagree, they get irritated, have a bad day, they let it all out. On each other.

Strong women, both can take it, they are there for each other, 'til the day they die."

"Until GG gets pussy-horny, and Butch gets to feeling inadequate."

"Exactly. You did a great thing tonight. GG needed that, like a drug. Butch needed that too. They'll be fine now, a week, maybe more."

"I sure hope so!"

We both laughed. My hip was bruising pretty good now. I can't imagine how GG's tits fared. Had to be pretty sore.

"Now, you don't get a night off just because you were being a hero! I need my fix."

"Give me a minute. You're so dang sexy and comfy, I'm sure I can rise to the challenge."

"Let me help."

She got on her knees on the bed, and began loving on my cock. It went better after that.

Wednesday morning Preppy was yawning into the kitchen, stretching. Not so elegant today - sleep shirt (in silk and lace), fuzzy slippers (cashmere). Bed hair.

Ok pretty elegant anyway.

"Late night?"

She nodded. I remembered this was her all-homework-due day, and classes to boot. Must have been up late finishing.

The day she'd proposed would be my fuck-toy day. That was hard to forget.

Slut was out early, as usual. Either in the lab, in a class or 'sharpening her mind' by boinking some hapless undergrad.

Kitty came down for breakfast - a first for me to see. Not in yesterday's outfit - that was going to be repaired, bundled in a bag by the door.

So today it was a different outfit - schoolgirl! Woolen plaid skirt, ironed linen blouse, flouncy school bow-tie and placket. Knee socks, patent leather shiny flats.

Some goofy magenta school hat, a felt bowler? Like Madeline might wear.

Same hair; that had to be a chore to change, it was stiff and sculpted like a helmet. Still, it worked with this look.

As usual she ate like a bird. Made sense - only about 80 lbs of body to fuel, soaking wet.

She was in and out - "Off to the lab!" wherever that was. A media lab? I pegged her for a theatre student, all those costumes and studied poses. A natural!

I was ravenous. Two bananas, a granola bar, half a left-over burger. Another granola bar.

Reminded me, I had to pay.

"How do I pay for food? I mean like last night; that had to be a pretty hefty grocery bill."

Preppy and Butch looked at each other, like in a comedy movie.

Neither said anything. Then they both started to talk.

"I think one of...", "Doesn't the bill go to..."

They both stopped.

"You mean, nobody knows? How do you buy groceries?"

They agreed on that one. "The market has a tab. We just say 'Meta Mu' and it's taken care of."

That made no sense; somebody had to pay the piper. Then it hit me: the Dean! This house was her pet project.

She was well paid. A little thing like a grocery bill was just the kind of grease she'd gladly apply, to keep it up and running. After all, some of these women had no means at all.

"Ok, neat deal. I'll remember that." I didn't dig any deeper; that would just embarrass somebody.

"Is there a cooking rotation? I could participate."

"Only GG really cooks. I can burn water; Butch knows mac-n-cheese, had it so many times we banned that."

Butch grinned around a mouthful of corn flakes.

"So Slut brings pizza on Wednesdays; hey! that's today. Pizza night."