Dorm Discipline: Emotional Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty looked thoughtful. "GG and Butch already are in a double. Slut is your main squeeze, and sleeps in the attic when she isn't keeping you company."

"Yeah, that just leaves you. Did you have some notion you would like to change rooms?"

She shook her head. "I don't need that much space. I would bounce around like a pea in a tin can! Nope, I don't wanna move. I say, let her have it!"

She looked thoughtful.

"Maybe she wants to invite a friend? Is that why she wants the room?"

I remembered that Hippie Bitch (that was her name now I guess; she'd embraced it herself) had a live-in boyfriend for a while. There'd been friction.

"She didn't say anything about that. We can ask her at dinner? Ask the house, and if as you suggest there's no objection then I'm thinking she could move in immediately."

Kitty raised her can, toasted mine. "And... what shall we call my little sister?"

I didn't know much about her yet, other than she was Kitty's younger sister. Mischieviously, I suggested "Kitten?"

Kitty set her can down, clapped her hands, put them to up to my face. I bent to receive her kiss.

"You are so clever! That's perfect! So, Kitten can stay in Preppy's room once she's moved into the double?"

I shrugged. "Sounds like a plan."

There was no objection at supper over Preppy's request, but it was important to ask the house so they could get used to the idea, and all see Kitty was good with it.

When pressed Preppy admitted she didn't want a boyfriend to move in. She just wanted space for herself. She'd always occupied small rooms or shared a room, and yearned for a nice big place all her own.

Kitten was a more interesting item; the whole crowd quizzed Kitty about her for some time, good-natured and friendly.

Yes, she was younger. No, she was not tiny, she was more like GG in size. Yes she liked men, but enjoyed women too. She was smarter, cuter than Kitty.

No they didn't have a jealous bone in their bodies, they were devoted sisters.

As I took a trash bag out, full of chicken carcasses and corn cobs, Preppy intercepted me.

"Hey you don't think you'd get away with that so easy?" She was in full Preppy bargaining mode.

I put on an innocent face. "What do you mean? The house made the decision."

"We both know you greased the skids, arranged that whole charade with Kitty. We had a deal; I want you to honor your part in it."

The deal was, Preppy was to get the double and I was to get her body on Wednesday nights as my fuck-toy. From supper until midnight I'd be free to do anything I wanted to her, to cum in every orifice she had. To treat her as my bitch.

I thought fast. "Since it wasn't all my doing, and you were so forthcoming about why you need the space, I suggest a compromise."

She was listening; negotiating was how Preppy worked. We'd loosened her up some, but I believe that part of her would always be there.

"We arrange one Wednesday night, at our mutual convenience, for as you say, fuck-toy play. But you understand I am... occupied with Slut most nights."

"You two mate like ferrets! Yeah, we can all hear it, on the second floor through two doors. So what? She can take a night off."

I colored despite all that I'd been through. I am a midwestern small-town boy at heart, and still felt some embarrassment about my personal sex life.

"Well, I don't feel right excluding Slut, especially from something intimate like this. I propose a threesome. Slut and I as toy-masters, and you as our fuck-buddy. Same duration, ending at midnight."

It was Preppy's turn to change shades. She was excited by the idea! This was intriguing. I'd only proposed adding Slut to have her form a counter-offer, something in the middle. I didn't think she would agree to anything with lesbian possibilities.

She nodded slowly, blurted "I want an option on a second night. Depending on how this one turns out." She turned even a darker shade of blush, which on her tanned, toned body made my heart skip a beat.

I put out my hand, and she grabbed it, shook hard, turned and left without another word. Embarrassed to be so interested was my guess.

Wait until Slut heard about this! Preppy was on Slut's bucket-list, and now, to have her for an entire night! Well, half a night, and sharing with me, doing anything we wanted to her. Slut'd wet her panties. If she wore any panties, which she generally didn't. Stop thinking about Slut's panties. I had to get a grip.

I had to admit I was excited by the prospect. Two sex-mad women in the same bed! One I loved, one I'd had strange sex dreams about, Slut had lusted after for years. The things we'd get up to! The things they'd get up to! It boggled my mind.

"Eeeeeeeee!"

I didn't know Slut could make that noise. I grimaced, put my hands to my ears.

"How did you do that! You amazing wonderful Dickie! My dream come true!"

I had just told her about the fuck-toy threesome deal with Preppy. I had figured it was worth some brownie points.

"We have to get some toys. And some furniture! Oh! Oh! Straps! I want to strap that bitch down and torture her clit! Oh!"

She was getting off just thinking about it. I was learning more about Slut that I was prepared to digest right now.

"It has to be up here, there's more room here." We were in the greenery on the third floor.

"You sure? It's pretty crowded here too." Looking at all the racks and hoses, bags of dirt and fertilizer, bins of compost. Not the most promising venue for a sex dungeon.

"I'll shove my bedroom to one side, we'll put the rack there. A chest of toys and straps, dildoes and clamps. A sprayer! How will we arrange the water hose? The drain!"

"Hang on! Humping all that up those stairs is gonna be a bitch. And it's a big jump from fuck-toy to sex slave!"

She waved my objections away. "Butch will help you get the stuff up here. And Preppy is just begging to be dominated. All that discipline she imposes on herself! She's gonna cum like a sub queen when we break her training. Oh! We have to expose her, humiliate her in public."

My head was spinning. This was way out of my league. I guess I'm just lucky to be fuck-buddies with an expert?

"I'm not sure I can be that mean. I don't really get off on pushing people around."

Slut looked at me like I was an idiot. "You have no idea how dom/sub works, do you."

I shook my head slowly, unsure what I didn't know.

"It's not about the dom. It all, all about the sub. Making them do things they don't quite want to do. Pushing them to the edge, but no further. The thrill of being naughty, too naughty, but without actual damage or consequences."

"Do we have to be cruel?" I wasn't sure I wanted to humiliate anybody.

"That's where all the juice is! Right at their limit, not sure you won't go over the line, threatening to go over the line, touching the line! Then not going over the line. The relief is where the orgasm happens!"

"So we don't do it for the sex? We don't, um, cum?"

She leered at me. "Oh I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum all over that bitch. I'm gonna use her, make her pleasure me, make that cock-hound lick my pussy and cum on her face. And she's gonna go wild for it."

I thought I understood sex, understood pleasure and consent and love-making. But this was a whole new world, and all new rules. Shit!

"She's taking quite a risk, isn't she? How does she know we can be trusted? That she won't get hurt? That we won't take advantage of her, helpless?"

Slut studied my face, saw something there, shook her head.

"You really don't know. Tell me, when did she first suggest this fuck-toy deal?"

I thought back. "The second day I was here. I woke up to her offering me a blowjob, a butt-fuck, and the fuck-toy Wednesday night."

"And why is that, do you think? Why did she offer herself to you, in the most vulnerable way a woman can, the second day she knew you? A man in a position of responsibility over her? Hmm?"

I thought hard, I really did. And came up with nothing. Shook my head no.

Slut looked frustrated with me. "You are a lovey, Dick, and I adore you. But sometimes...you can be thick.

Let me paint you a picture. You walked into our lives, like so many before you, in a position to boss us around, tell us how good girls were supposed to behave, how we didn't measure up, threaten us with rules, try to make us feel small.

And what did you do instead? You respected us, learned about our culture, shared our kinky house traditions. Listened, without once talking over us, responded thoughtfully, reacted to everything we said like it was important and true. Treated us as human beings first, and women second.

Do you know what that makes you? As a man in a University in a position of responsibility?"

I shook my head, still confused.

"A fucking unicorn! You know, something mythical you've dreamt of all your life but never seen? Pretty sure it doesn't exist? But oh so desperately wish that, once in you life, you'd see an actual real one?

Take me for instance. Slut, a slut. Every man, every single one ever, had taken me up on my offer of free sex. All my life, all the same reaction, fuck first and talk to me later if at all.

And then you find me in your bed, climb in naked, I'm naked, and you Don't Fuck Me. You talk to me like a person and not just a Slut. It rocked my world. I think I loved you starting right there, right then."

I looked at her anew, still my Slut but different in a way I'd never suspected. Revealing this ugly wisdom to me, revealing her vulnerability, crediting me with some great act of decency I'd never suspected wasn't ordinary human behavior.

And she just said she loved me! That hit me right in the feels. I know she said it all the time, conversationally. But hearing she knew when she knew, that was somehow more real.

I felt dizzy, warm, lightheaded, like my feet were not touching the floor.

Don't get distracted, Dick! She's trying to teach you something important, so listen. What were we talking about?

"B-but, Preppy didn't know about that. Didn't know what you felt."

"Fucking did! You think we girls didn't spend the rest of that evening talking? About this baffling man asleep downstairs? How different you were; what a lovely cock you had; how innocent, thinking we were people and not objects or targets or tools?"

I blushed again. I had not picked up on any of this. And here the Dean thought I was empathetic.

"S-so ok, she had reason to... believe I could be trusted. I don't want to spoil that now! Don't you think, a wild humiliating stressful fuck-fest could ruin that, could derail what we have?"

Slut sighed, which meant she was being patient with me.

"Just the opposite. Show her you are exactly what she thought you were, a man that can be deliberate and careful with her, that can take her confidence and not betray it. That you can put her needs ahead of your own. And care enough about her as a person to show her a wild, sexually-satisfying good time."

"And you will be there, to keep me in line if I fuck up."

"And I will be there. I think that's part of why she so readily agreed to a threesome."

It was always so beneficial to talk to my genius scientist girlfriend. She could help me understand the world, without making me feel stupid.

"I...I want to say, when I found you in my bed, I kind of knew I loved you too. Not because you offered sex. Because you could talk about it, be frank and honest and uncomplicated. Say what you meant, and meant what you said."

"And I'm a hot fucking slut." She smiled.

"All that and more, lover!"

Sunday tea with the Dean. Become something of a routine. I didn't mind, she was smart and helpful. And powerful and conniving, meaning I had to have my shit together.

And beautiful today! I mean, beautiful all the time, but today in her flannel shirt unbuttoned to her breast, tight jeans and boots! I have kind of a thing for boots.

Her jeans creaked when she crossed her legs, put her saucer and cup on her knee, blew and sipped.

"I hear Kitty is going to have a guest for a few weeks?"

Of course she knew, she and Kitty were co-conspirators in the house.

"That all worked for the best. Preppy got the double, Kitten will have the single room for the duration."

"Kitten." She smiled. "Leaving Meta Mu with room for one more." Spooned sugar into her cup, stirred, set the spoon on the tray.

"I thought you had a new venue for your special students?" I could play leading-question too!

She smiled, a big genuine smile. "That worked so much better than it deserved to. I credit Hippie Bitch entirely, her character beat out her self-doubt. She's my new candidate for best RA."

I smiled, glad to surrender the title. "She has her challenges, that's for sure. I know better than most."

We sipped for a time, content to think about the new house, houses actually, and their eclectic crew.

"Do the new houses have a name? An affiliation?"

No. "She's not decided on that yet. And I'm not sure these houses need any more rules or oversight. With the right RA, I'm confident they will perform to expectations of the University Regents."

That meant academic progress, mostly. Made sense. Let people feel like they belong and are needed, they'll find ways to excel.

"It would help her tremendously, if you could drop in, have a casual conversation about house affairs. Just two RAs comparing notes."

That was a reasonable suggestion, though coming from the Dean it was more of a royal command. Ok, make time for Hippie Bitch soonest.

"Maybe one of the Meta Mu residents could come along, mend some bridges."

The Dean was right on that.

"I suggest Preppy. I know, history there." Seeing my face fall, reading my mind, "That's precisely why she is the best choice."

I knew she was right; it was just the hardest choice as well. But comes with the job. I nodded.

"Fall Fling coming up. Traditionally Meta Mu plans the after-party."

Fall Fling was a football game, a bonfire afterward. I'd never participated. It was reputed to be a little wild. And not having a girlfriend I'd never been motivated to go just to watch. Seemed too much like voyeurism.

"That's news to me. The house hasn't said much. And I've never been!"

Dean nodded, having confirmed I was a social cripple with no personal life.

"That's something to confer with Hippie Bitch about! The houses might share the planning, some of the work. It could further mend fences."

I knew that was true. Nothing like doing something hard together, to create group cohesion.

Well, this was going to be a busy few weeks! A campus festival; a new woman in the house; an S&M sex threesome! My life was so much more interesting now.

I didn't suspect how much more interesting.

Next: Preppy's bsdm threesome. Kitten arrives. Houses collaborate to plan the Fall Fling after-event. Kitty shows off her studio.