Dorm Discipline: House Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dark I felt her hesitate, reluctant to disturb me, then chancing it she scooted her back to touch me, her leg to come to rest by mine, warming me but not alerting me. Wanting to be near me, to touch me, but not so forward as to wake me unnecessarily.

I smiled, touched by her kindness and consideration, then brought one arm over her hip, my hand cupping her belly.

"Mmmmmmmhmmm. That's nice." she whispered in the dark, laying her arm on mine, her hand covering mine but not making any further approach.

We lay there a moment, reveling in one another's body heat, skin contact, adjusting to each other's breathing. Like a couple.

I made no forward motions, not moving to touch her sex, or squeeze her breast, or stimulate her nipples. I just held her, content.

"You ready to sleep?" she asked, clearly not there yet herself.

"Nope. Ready to be with you, hold you. Talk to you?"

She scooted over on her back, turned to look at me. "Me too."

"It's been a long week. More has happened to me, than in the last year."

"Me too. Sometimes my head is spinning, I remember some problem or stress from before, then I remember it's gone!"

"Hmmm?"

"Like GG and Butch. Or Preppy and Hippie. Or Kitty's antsyness. By the way, you fucked her, didn't you?"

"Mmmm hmmm. But it was really her fucking me. I was just her crash test dummy."

"Hmmpf! That's funny. But I knew something must have happened, that she got some, somehow. She was pushing pretty hard on the cosplay, mincing around, bugging everybody.

And then, poof! She's laughing and joking, hanging out and helping out. Figures it was you, sorting that out, making all that ok."

My turn to snort. "I was not sorting out anything. She kept at me, teasing and flirting, completely over the top. Finally prancing around naked, or near enough as made no difference.

I picked her up, planning to set her on the bed and leave, and she just.... she just plastered herself to me, stuck her tongue in my mouth, scooted down and bob's-your-uncle we're fucking."

Alani found that hilarious, and just giggled for a while. She did love Kitty, that was clear, loved how Kitty pestered me, how exasperated I got.

Just a happy group of young people, giving and taking.

"Ok, question time. What else do you want to know about us?"

Alani was the house expert, convinced only she could give me the straight scoop on what was what around here.

"Let me see... who mows the lawn?" I didn't really care, I was just spending time with my lover, listening to the sound of her voice.

"Oookay, that's a strange one. Nobody, far as I know. We don't have a lawn mower. The grass just.. stays short."

Not a sensible thing for a bio major to say, but I already suspected Kitty had taken care of that too.

"Here's one: who was Hippie and what happened to her?"

"Oh." Alani sounded shy about that one. Something must have gone down badly.

She cleared her throat. "She was with us most of a year. Had the double, the one that's empty. Had a boyfriend in there too, but he wasn't paying, caused some friction.

Hippie was like that, just doing what she wanted, trying to make us do thing her way. Always talking hippie shit, smoking grass, weaving hemp wrist bands, hardly going to class.

That's her tee-pee in the back yard."

That cleared that up. "Why is it still there? If Hippie is gone."

Again a pause. Was she embarrassed to continue?

"You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want."

Sigh. "Yes I do. You deserve to know, so you don't step on any landmines.

So she's into some psychological studies program, always saying superior stuff about being more open, more woke, more in tune or whatever. We were never doing as good as her.

Then she bought that tee-pee from some summer camp that closed, or anyway fucked a guy to get it, it got dropped off in a big stanky bundle in the front yard. We all had to help haul it out back, set it up while she gave orders.

She made some big deal of doing a purifying ceremony, but mostly just lighting a fire inside and smoking out the nasty smells. Which worked, sort of."

"It looks pretty nice. Expensive."

"I suppose. Anyway we were not welcome in it after that. Our auras not in tune. It was just for her spirit journeys, which somehow amounted to fucking three guys at once.

They were from the art department, three weedy stoners wearing buckskin and moccasins, doing body paint and sand paintings and shit.

She's all about free love, and the purity of the original hippies, never bathing, paleo shit, and how woman's best destiny was to channel the earth mother and share her body with spirit animals, which again meant fucking those guys."

"Sounds different. But maybe not as different as other things..." I didn't want to say, as different as a nymphomaniac Slut, a butt-fucking Goth and her Butch motorcycle-loving body-builder lover, a Preppy sex merchant, a tiny Kitty woman-girl in porno cosplay.

But we were both thinking it.

"Right! Not so different, nothing we couldn't grok. But god she's just so annoying and superior and shit. So Preppy hatches a plan, we're gonna call her on it.

So next time she's getting into her spirit journey with those sycophant horndogs, we got naked, Preppy, GG and me, painted our faces and ran out and jumped into her tent.

She's getting doggied by one of them, sucking another one, the third just laying there stoned and saying "Wow" with his dick standing straight up. Air is blue with weed smoke.

So we join in, start sucking cocks like there's no tomorrow, the guys are absolutely into it, eyes bugging out and grabbing hair and face-banging like Jesus was telling them to.

And she totally loses her shit. Screaming and pulling their dicks out of our faces, slapping them, calling us bitches and cows and fucking sluts.

And Preppy just says, "That's not very Woke of you, Miss Hippie Bitchy Free Love!"

And she turns red, and leaves the tee-pee wearing just a beaded headband and body paint, face a mask of fury, walking all angry, even her tits bounced angry. Just walks away, down the street. We never saw her again."

"Her room is empty..."

"One of the weeds came back later, loaded her shit into a band van and drove off. We keep expecting them to come back for the tee-pee, but so far no luck."

She was quiet for a while. Then, "I kind of feel bad about all that."

I didn't tell her what to feel; I don't get to tell a woman anything about her inner dialog. I just said "I can understand being sad, worried about maybe being too mean."

She nodded. "GG thinks so too. Preppy thinks she got just what she deserved. So there's friction about that. Which maybe doesn't matter, because she isn't coming back. But it hangs there sometimes."

I thought about it; not my problem, not my business to tell women how to feel or react. Their lives; their choices.

But the friction in the house was my problem. I'd have to think on that.

"You know I hear stuff like that you did, and it does sound rough. I love you just the same, exactly as you are, no changes needed. Slut or Alani or all at once."

She got quiet, cleared her throat, said "I know."

We held each other until I heard her breathing slow down and she was asleep. Only then could I sleep too, once I knew she was ok.

Saturday! Beautiful, glorious Saturday!

No classes; no homework; no meeting or papers or test!

I woke up the most perfect way possible, with the sun coming in the window and Alani asleep against me, her glorious sexy womanhood all easy and calm and beautiful.

I spent too long just looking at her face, serene and relaxed - a new look to me and I couldn't get enough of it.

I disentangled from her and the sheets, went into our(!) bathroom and took a shower.

Coming out, she was awake. Lying there, arms over her head, she twisted them together, stretched. What that did to the sheets was worth coming out to see.

"GMornin, lover." She smiled sleepily.

"Good morning! Got plans for today?"

She considered, kicked off the covers but didn't get any further out of bed.

"A botanist's work is never done. I gotta spend hours in the greenery today. You?"

"I have to visit my lab, record an experiment and start another."

She pouted, which combined with her naked body on total display made me unreasonably happy.

"Wacha starin at?"

"You, Ms. Awesome Sexy Genius Bitch." I grinned at her, raised my eyebrows suggestively.

She actually blushed at that! My jaded horndog Slut blushed!

No, it was Alani that could blush, not Slut. Was that weird? I didn't care; she was who she was.

And she was damn hot right now. Sleepy sexy naked is one of my things.

"What time is it? Ahh! I'm late!"

"Are the plants gonna care?" I was confused.

She was up and dashing for the door, over her shoulder "Yes! Gotta time the nitrogen profile like a sunnofa..."

The rest was lost as she bounded down the hall, hammered up the stairs. I heard her apologizing to somebody she overtook on the landing.

That was the hard life of the World Saver I guess. One minute lazing in bed; the next, racing naked through the house to save your super plants.

I determined to bring her lunch, or she would probably forget to eat today. Something nice. Maybe some Mexican if I could find out where that came from.

But that left me the morning to fill. One thing at a time. Start with breakfast.

The kitchen was crowded, Preppy padding around in fuzzy slippers making coffee with some goofy gadget. GG in her slouch shirt and panties, hair and makeup on hold, sitting on the counter eating a bowl of cereal.

Leon! making pancakes!

"Leon! You can cook!"

Leon looked up, said "I have many hidden talents", flipped a pancake expertly, landing perfect without crumpling up like I always did.

"You want some? I can make more."

"I would love some. But we don't have syrup?"

Leon pointed with the spatula at a saucepot simmering. Something brown and sticky was bubbling away.

Of course Leon could cook home-made syrup. Leon could do anything.

Butch was eating a banana, leaning on the back wall, surveying everything with a content look. Been a big week for Butch, getting GG back, learning about super-mac-n-cheese. Arranging a regular fuck-buddy for her life-mate. Make anybody serene.

Kitty bounced in, full porno-outfit-and-hair look.

"That got fixed fast! It looks perfect! You look great!" It was true, her costume was back to perfect condition, buttons matching, shoes polished to a mirror finish.

She smiled, did a pirouette, her hair strangely stiff. It was a wig I knew now; some kind of thing woven into her ultra-fine silken curls or something.

Putting one hand on Leon's arm, she popped up, peered at what was in the skillet, grinned, gave Leon a peck on the cheek, made a hopeful face.

Leon: "Ok, pancakes for everybody is it? No problem."

Only one objection, GG. "I hafta get going, but thanks!" She rinsed her bowl from where she was sitting, set it on the counter, hopped down, headed out.

Leon dished up a plate, tipped some syrup on from the saucepan, offered it to the crowd. Everybody was a little shy, so I took it.

You snooze, you lose! Especially where pancakes and me were concerned.

Scrabble in the silverware drawer for a fork, I beat a retreat to the living room, sat on the couch and dug in.

Food thrall abated after the first cake, the room came back into focus. And there was GG, missed her somehow, standing by the fireplace, fooling with something.

"Something I can help with?"

She was looking in her reflection on the dormant TV screen, squinting.

"Something... stuck..."

I set my plate aside, stood and approached.

She was fiddling with an ear piercing, a stud with a chain through the top of her earlobe in two places.

The chain had gotten looped around the end, so it couldn't be twisted loose. She couldn't see that from her angle.

"It's looped back. No the other way. Let me try?"

She dropped her hands, turned so the side of her face was to me, tilted her head so I could see.

My big fingers weren't made for this, but I squeezed her earlobe to reduce the distance between ends of the piercing, teased the chain to try and get it unwrapped with my pinkie.

"Almost...wait...it's twisted..."

I glanced over, saw she was watching me in the reflection. Not what I was doing; just checking me out.

I imagined my breath in her hair, me so close to her, my hand on the back of her head, fingers fiddling with her ear must have felt pretty personal.

"Hey lets go into my bathroom, has a proper mirror and a light." Give her a way out.

She nodded, walked ahead of me, down the hall, into my room, waited for me.

I opened the bathroom door, ushered her in, switched on the light.

She figured it out in an instant. While I held her stiff hair back she worked it, got it freed.

GG turned around in place, I dropped her hair, found myself inches from her face, her tongue wetting her lip, her breath on my neck, looking up, her eyes boring holes into mine.

She stepped into my embrace, tipped her head to be kissed.

So I kissed her. It was my job, right? Keep GG from going horny-crazy.

First thing I know she's sucked my tongue into my mouth, starts playing tongue-tag with me.

And her tongue is forked! Split down the middle! And I learned right that instant, I have a serious split-tongue fetish, and my cock ballooned in my shorts.

She's scissoring my tongue with hers, licking my top lip inside and out at the same time. Gaaah - I'm gonna cum like a teen if she keeps this up!

She dropped her hands from my back, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt in both hands, stripped it up and flung it into the shower.

Her piercings are out - is that a weekend thing? Give them a rest? Whatever, her nipples are right there for the teasing, all swelled-big-hole-half-collapsed sexy. To me anyway.

I put my hands to her chest, munged her boobs, took nipples between thumbs and forefingers and twiddled gently. She gasped, closed her eyes.

Nipples are definitely her thing. Hooking each nipple with a pinkie, I tug and tease a little. She shudders, grabs my hands, holds them to her chest, backs to the sink, scoots up to sit on it.

Just panties, and a glance down showed they're soaked. Horny before we even started. Well, that's what I'm here for, right?

Letting her nips alone for now, I crouched to be face-level with her crotch. My tongue can play too - I licked her panty-covered-cunt, tasted her wet. Beads of girl-sex-juice swelled up through the cloth.

She squirmed, thumbs on waistband, and stripped them down off her butt. Now stretched between her thighs, it's an impediment to my convenient cunt-access.

I duck-walked away, pulled them off one leg, let them hand from her other foot. That's a thing for me too - dangling panties while we sex each other up.

Face to cooch again, she's got a clit stud - of course she does. And her clit is no slouch - meaty, thick, not as long as Preppy but begging to be sucked.

The stud is a screw - an actual tiny brass phillips-head screw, screwed through her clit to the shank. Jesus girl; that had to be problematical.

Licking her clit, careful to touch just the meat and the head of the screw, not the pointy tip, I got some hip-wiggling. Good start.

Pooking out my lips I get a good clamp on her whole clit, the screw neatly sideways so not poking either of us. A little suction, and pull off Plip!

That's the ticket. More wet, gasping noise up above, thighs involuntary clamp and release. So keep doing that; got it.

Four or five or six times, alternate with a good slurp up the 'ol cunt crack and she's nearly there. This woman was hot and horny for sure.

Inspired, I take her tiny screw between two too-large fingers, twist it like I'm trying to wind her up.

"Jesus - god - shiiiiit..." and she cums. The element of surprise!

Back to sucking while she convulses, slurp up the wet so it doesn't get everywhere and swallow most of it.

I stand up when she releases me with her thighs and hand, I'm wet-faced with girl-cum and pleased, ready to help her down.

But she's not done. Pushing me square in the chest she marched me backward out the bathroom door to the bed and I fell on it, on my back, legs spread.

She just crawled right up me, pulled my cock out and mounted it, her cunt sloppy and wet already, on her knees and hips down! to bury me to the hilt inside her body.

"Ahhhh-cheeeooosh!" That's the sound I made, unexpectedly up to my root in hot went just-climaxed cunt.

I had no trouble keeping up with her, as she'd been teasing me pretty much continuously with all her bare-chested split-tongue floppy-nipple dangling-panty pierced-clit antics. And she'd just cum once already.

Reaching to her chest I hooked pinkies each into a nipple, right through the bolt-holes and out the other side, crooked them and used them to pull her forward cruelly until she was braced right over me, face inches from mine, a look of glorious pain-and-pleasure on her face.

Where did I see that look before? During the movie, Hayrack Ride, when she'd been torturing her nipples during the sex scene with her steel quarter-inch bolts.

She ground her hips down, not to stimulate me but just to have her sex crushed onto my pubic bone, her clit mashed flat with that ridiculous screw piercing through it, groaned again, in heaven.

She was on her knees but somehow spread them until she was totally supported by her cunt on my cock, her hips rotated forward, stomach pressed to mine, the maximum possible pressure on her sex.

I twisted my pinkies, winding up her tits like a rubber-band airplane, stretching her nipples around my wet fingers until they were wound tight.

Her cunt was suddenly wetter and tighter. Was she cumming again? A look into her face said Yes, her eyes rolled up, her tongue spilling drool out her mouth, gasping like a hooked fish.

So I came. What could I do? Dick buried in hot convulsing Goth vagina, fingers actually poked right through her nipples, that damn clit-screw jabbing through my pubic hair like a bee-sting, her orgasmic face dripping spit onto my chin.

I put all my semen into her young college body, everything I had which was a lot, Alani hadn't needed any last night. I admit I lost track of things for a bit myself, just cumming and pulling her tits and not breathing much.

She didn't say anything this time; no air in her lungs I don't think.

When she went soft, fell down onto me, trapping my hands between us, my pinkies still tangled in her lewd tit loops, I released as best I could, supported her with my thighs to take some of the weight off her cunt.

And to get that damned screw a little less tightly stabbed into the base of my cock.

Wiggling my hands, which triggered a couple good jerks of her torso, I got my pinkies extracted from her nipples. They were ruined again, stretched like corkscrews, slowly unwinding and returning to normal, bright red as lipstick.

She came back to me, opened her eyes, looked me right in the soul and gave me a wet smooch. Not sexy really, just a thank-you-for-the-orgasm post-fuck kiss.

Climbing off me, not sore at all apparently, god it would be nice to be her age again. She trotted to the bathroom, cast around.

"Where is my shirt? Oh, I got it."

She came back out struggling into her shirt, her panties still around one ankle which I found adorably hot. I pointed, she looked down, snagged them, hopped on one foot and got them pulled back on with a good tug-and-hip-wiggle.

They were wet of course, ruined, but whatever.

I got up, pulled my shorts up over my abused cock, followed her out of my room.

Got into the hall just in time to see Butch halfway down, waiting for her. GG ran and did a full running leap-body-slam-wrap-legs-and-arms-around hug and kiss.