Dornoch Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood their prone with my hands on the back of the chair he said I would have preferred to give you a more enjoyable experience but at my age I just can't keep my end up for any length of time like I used to.

"Can you give me one of your hand jobs like you give to your friend?"

I didn't know what to say and said "ok".

He stripped off his shorts and lay on the bed, I knelt over him and gently started to stroke him, he was slow in becoming hard but did. Each time he seemed to fatigue I eased back it wasn't long before he showed a sign of climax, when he did it wasn't heavy but he breathlessly enjoyed it.

We both then lay on the bed looking at the ceiling as he told me about his life, he was a retired medical Doctor and his friend John was a retired University lecturer in tropical medicine, they met forty years ago, both divorced each living a singletons life. Since then they had toured the world several times, trained doctors in Africa, Asia and South America.

After he had recovered we went back out to the long breakfast table now set out for morning coffee, we were joined by Will and John both having a look of satisfaction about them. We spent the rest of the day with them including a visit to the naturalist beach where I showed them my famous Utube video that had now over 9.7k views. They were also very impressed with my dance routine on the big screen at the gay club, Night Barcelona, where we took them for a birthday meal.

The next day our flight took us back to a cold rainy Glasgow; holiday over.

Monday we both started back at work, I had now worked for a year with a family owned fabrication yard that drifted from one financial crisis to another, despite my attempts they wouldn't evolve with the times. Will worked for a long distance haulage company, initially he joined them a year ago as an account administrator but got his international truckers license a few months back and now travels all over.

That night Alexander called us on Zoom, Will was in Cherbourg but destined for La Rochelle in the morning, to see how the hotel stood up to our business assessment of it. We were very positive about it but didn't mention anything about the beach or night life. His main purpose for the call was to thank us for agreeing to help out with the wedding arrangements, he said he would email us with details later on in the week, which he did.

The following weekend Will was in the sunny South of France, it was still raining and cold in Glasgow. I was so fed up that I decided to go to CJ's, a 'sex' night club for those of questionable virtue. I had been given a free ticket for one of their Saturday themed nights from an invoice prepayment factoring company who was recommended to us by Cyrus.

Hopefully their services would keep me in a job and paid for another few months until I could find something more secure.

The club was buzzing, which was good as being depressed I was unsure of myself, my luck held and I was picked up by a long haired blond about my age who was tall, thin, small bust wearing a very tight fitting short flared black dress and had very long legs called Cass from Romania but originally her father was from Japan. We really got on and had quite a few expensive drinks, she liked to fondle me under the table, it was exhilarating given the nature of the club we ended up in one of their dark areas. With my back hard against the wall Cass on her knees, gave me my fourth blow job.

I was totally oblivious to what was happening around us as I was about to control my climax, somebody walk pass, distracted me and I let go, she took the full load. Unlike my Twink friend in the Molly Club their was no crude comment, it was then she invited me back to her place, not far away. Had she asked but didn't at that moment I would have paid up front.

We walked to her apartment arms around each other it was cold but not raining. We went straight into the bedroom no messing about, I had to go first by the time I got back she was lying naked face down in the bed covers pulled back exposing her long slender back and tight butt.

I stripped off, with a pulsating hard-on pressed on her back enjoyed her warmth after the cold walk. In the darkness she rolled over and fitted a condom on me, it was one of those thick ones, what Glaswegians call a 'wellie' (wellington boot) type. Then lay face down asking "my back door first" I had never done anal before but I remembered what Alan the septuagenarian birthday boy had told me. Gently press until it eases open gently undulate and push slowly until it touches which is what I did, even with the subdued feeling from the 'wellie' it was exhilarating my cum was rising and rising then it escaped and back squired on me.

As I removed the condom she rolled onto her back pulling the duvet up over our naked bodies I turned to join her under the warm duvet. We warmed up by gently kissing and tongue wrestling, I let my hand drift down massaging her flat tense stomach towards her pussy to finger caresses it to bring on pussy juices.

As I got there I found something in my hand that shouldn't be there, a pulsating hard-on, she was a guy the shock on my face as I looked at her betrayed my thoughts as she said.

"Didn't you know it was a Tran's themed night and realise what I was."

"No! I took you at face value, even when you were giving me a blow job."

I could feel her, no his! Hand start to stroke my now flopped dick and guide my hand back onto his hot pulsating dick. What should I do? The stroking was like a kiss of life bringing me back to reality my shock abated as my confidences returned. By now I could feel my juices and exhilaration start to rise, like with Will it was a race between us to see who could make who pop first, Cass let go first but still continued to bring me on unabated until I did.

She lay on me with her head on my chest I could smell her hair and perfume and feel her excited breathing relax. We lay there together under the duvet enjoying each other's warmth in the cold night.

We both woke together to the sound of a radio alarm playing, Cass offered to run a bath for me and make a coffee for us. As she walked out of the bedroom naked, all I could do was admire her tall thin frame, tight butt and long toned legs, even knowing what she, he was, I was still turned on with her because in my mind even after last night he was a her to me.

As I lay in the warm water she came in with two coffee mugs and stepped into the bath with me sat down between my legs and leaned her back onto my chest. She dropped one of those colored sent balls into the water and switched on a bubble thing, slowly we were engulfed with lavender aroma and soapy bubbles as we sat pressing on each other drinking our coffees. Before I asked she offered an explanation.

"I have been living full time as a female now for over two years dressing, working and living as one, something I always wanted to do, I am now legally a female. Next Friday, I start my hormone treatment at a private clinic, sometime next year I go to the final stage and complete my gender transition.

I didn't mean to deceive you but I feel that I am already there my sexual desires and urges are the same as yours but as a girl that's how I felt with you last night and even now. My father is very wealthy from his Japanese restaurants and has been incredibly supportive paying for all my treatment."

I didn't know what to say.

"I don't feel gay or anything like that I enjoy your company and the sex I had with you last night even if it wasn't quite what I envisaged. I am not angry with you or anything like that I am embarrassed even now with the way I overreacted. I hope I have made up for it.

I think my best friend Will is gay and he wants me to be gay too, we have given each other hand jobs but I never felt we were gay, just friends with sexual desires to please each other."

As I walked home that afternoon comfortable with making amends for my actions and agreeing to be with Cass when she receives her first hormone treatment, the company owed me a lot of leave time. I hoped we would remain friends 'if not in the biblical sense' but I didn't think there would be anything between us other than my admiration of her courage to do a transition if this is what she wants. I know for there to be anything else I would have to be gay which I am not.

I was invited to Cass's apartment for a thankyou meal on the evening before she started her transition treatment, I had a good idea how the night would develop the meal went very well cooking was her hobby. She left the table only to return wearing a pair of black nickers and a see through negligée, seductively she walk over to me and sat on my knee with her arms round my neck and whispered.

"I am your desert tonight with or without."

We ended up in bed together, this time Cass lay back and pulled on a 'wellie' I was encouraged to kneel over her and sit on it. I had never done it that way before and was unsure of myself, she took the lead I quickly joined in, it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I ever had. Then I felt it unload and the 'wellie' slowly drain, weird as it sounds it was a warm relaxing experience.

After a rejuvenating kissing and tongue wrestling session we were ready for more exercise, her request was 'back door' so I obliged. Afterwards we lay there recovering for the second time as she asked me.

"Can you stay the night as I am frightened to be alone tonight?"

I wanted to and said. "Ok I can stay with you."

Next morning the radio alarm woke us, we had a relaxing coffee in a shared bath. It was a short walk to the Park Circus clinic, from the start it was a very relaxed process, this time the hormone would be made by infusion and would take about 20 minutes on an IV drip.

The nurse explained that someone would have to be with Cass for 48 hours in case of any reaction, Cass interjected with.

"My girlfriend Sue who has completed the Trans procedures and is my mentor was going to be with me is still down in Huddersfield, a boyfriend issue and won't be here until tomorrow lunch time."

The nurse looked at me to say something so I offered.

"It's ok I can stay with her until her girlfriend arrives tomorrow."

"Remember, if you have sex no matter which way you need to wear medical protections until the course of hormone treatments have been completed or your partner could end up with having breasts too."

Cass interjected again.

"It's ok we have been using wellies."

"Good don't forget."

We walked back to Cass's apartment the whole thing had taken a lot out of her. She went to bed to lie down for a few hours as the nurse had recommended. I made phone calls telling my family I was staying over at a friend's house for another night.

Then I received a call from the office, the company was being sold today, twenty questions later about contracts everyone was happy the company sale went through. At least I had a job for a few more weeks.

After a couple of hours Cass woke and came through wearing only a pair of black nickers and a see through negligée. The nurse had warned me sometimes the hormone transition can go into overdrive. We sat on the couch together with her head cradled in my arms, then she fell asleep again. Later we had a pizza delivered and went to bed, her hormones were back to normal. Next morning the alarm woke us, hot bath with coffee and a late breakfast.

It was warm today start of the long awaited heatwave, Cass dressed in tight fitting shorts with matching high heeled shoes which showed off her long legs magnificently as we walked down to the Central Station to meet her friend Sue. I had on borrowed rather short fitting shorts, I never asked whose they were; I was to find out later.

The hormone overload was still having its impact on Cass's moods, as we walked she insisted on holding my hand and made seductive body movements, which attracted a lot of attention. At the station as her friend came through the ticket barriers also wearing skimpy shorts like the ones I had on, Cass ran over and started kissing and hugging Sue, which infuriated people waiting to get through the barriers. All I could do was smile apologetically and untangle Sue's large wheelie case from the ticket barrier.

They talked excitedly as we walked uphill back to her apartment, I was bringing up the rear trailing Sue's heavy wheelie case with a large hold all hitched on top. By the time we arrived at the apartment I was sweating and my shirt and shorts were wet.

Cass's hormone high had hyped-up Sue apparently a common side effect is an enhanced sex drive. Sue was flirting with me and had removed my wet shirt and shorts that had belonged to her, as we drank our coffees, Cass one side Sue at the other both leg rubbing me, very arousing. It wasn't long until they were discussing each other's sex lives which I got a staring roll in.

Sue said "let's have a threesome." They both stripped off there and then and both helped me off with my underwear. Sue had her back resting on the wall, I was to have her standing, I prodded and was fully engaged as Cass came up behind and kababed me, lube was now everywhere. It didn't take long until we were all in rhythm, I was getting double banged and was starting to feel an accelerated climax build. I popped off first, Sue and Cass kept on going regardless, Sue screamed out as she climaxed, Cass still kept going. Sue and I were fatiguing as Cass screamed out and let go.

The three of us stood there all still engaged together and totally drained, that was my first time with a threesome and being kababed, I think Sue and Cass had experienced it before. We all flopped down naked on the couch. Cass and Sue were still hyper I was exhausted, they disappeared into the bedroom and I could hear them enjoying themselves on the bed. I opted for a warm regenerative bath, before too long, all three of us were in it with legs and arms draping over the sides as we drank coffee.

We ended up wearing only almost see through sarongs for the rest of the night, a meal was delivered from one off Cass's fathers restaurants. The meal and two bottles of wine completed the night. In the morning we were all the worse for wear, even a threesome bath couldn't do the necessary magic.

As Sue was staying with Cass for ten days I escaped home before today became a repeat of yesterday. As I walked home daydreaming and thinking about what had happened over the past week, I was still convinced I wasn't gay but heterosexual. How could I explain this to Will, we never had secrets from one another, would he believe me as he was always joking about how straight laced I was.

My daydreaming came to an abrupt end as the bus lurched as it turned into the bus terminal at Inverness, I woke Will with a customary nudge in the ribs. Our connecting bus up to Dornoch was waiting at its stand, took about another hour to get there then and a short taxi ride to the hotel. Alexander and Cyrus were in reception when we arrived and greeting us with.

"Last minute changes off plans, can you two guys be our 'Men of Honour'."

I asked "what's that?"

"Sort of cross between a Best Man and a Bridesmaid, we have outfits for you."

Will replied "ok no problem."

As we walked up the wide circular stair case I asked Will. "Did you know about this?"

"Sort off but not what it was called I know how straight laced you can be and to wear a dress in public. 'Just kidding!' Before you wet your nickers! It's just a different type of kilt."

My spontaneous reply was "Pig!"

Our room with some weird glen name was magnificent with a large artificial log fire set into a large stone fireplace with a couch facing it, adjacent was a well-stocked bar with two barstools and at the far end an oak four poster double bed that we were to share, again. No issues this time.

We headed downstairs to the dresser's room Alexander and Cyrus were dressed in off white suits one with blue and the other red piping and drinking Champaign out of crystal fluted glasses. The dresser, a small effeminate Greek who's broken English was straight out of a comedy sketch, he looked at Will and me in our shorts and tee shirts in a squeaky commanding voice said.

"Take those off!"

We stripped, Alexander and Cyrus were enjoying the spectacle I think we were the pre-wedding nerves floor show. Our kilts were custom made, off white mines with red piping at the top and bottom of each pleat, light weight with a shortened hang not to my knees but three or four inches above as it sat on my waist, a matching silk loose fitting Jacobite Ghillie shirt with red string ties and matching hose. It all fitted perfectly but felt like a dress, Will's was identical but blue piping.

The photographer arrived and took formal pre-wedding photographs of us, including one with Alexander and Cyrus lifting the back of our kilts having a good look see. After we did the wedding rehearsal in the 400 year old estate kirk and handed back the wedding outfits we were given red tartan shortened sports kilts to wear for the remainder of the weekend.

Again the kilts were light weight and a bit on the short side but fun to wear if you didn't fasten the kilt front skirt with a kilt pin it swung open as you turned sharply exposing you thigh, leg or more if it was a handbrake type turn.

After an informal meal with many kilt mishaps we headed to our rooms for the night, we hadn't addressed who slept where but had consumed sufficient alcohol not to care. I awoke naked with Will's hard-on poking into the small of my back, as I turned with his hard-on now touching mine, he said.

"I have something to tell you, after the wedding I am going to come out as being gay I am fed up hiding it and introduce everyone to my French lover Paul DuFour, he is the same age as me and likes to cross dress. You will still be my forever brother and soulmate even if you think you are not gay. I hope you understand?"

"I asked disappointingly "how, when did you meet Paul?"

"Remember the summer when you were driving Alexander and Cyrus around Scotland doing business deals and I was down in Manchester getting work experience in his pubs and clubs. Well I shared a small two bedroom apartment with Paul who is very camp and obviously gay. He worked in one of Cyrus's gay Sauna's and at a gay Club down in the Manchester canal district.

I eventually went to work their, alternating between both places, it was an electric environment wearing only a towel for 12 hours a day in the hot dry sauna or tight shorts in a hot club and wandering hands. Paul and I grew closer together, one night I had left the club early, on his way home Paul was hassled by some lads taunting him with what they would like to do to him.

He wasn't physically harmed but got quite a fright, foreigner in a foreign land, foreign language etc. That night after we went to bed he came into my room and climbed into my bed wrapping his arms around me. He was shaking so I held him in my arms and we slept together that way. The following day was our day off, that morning became a bit intense and we ended up having sex together.

French sex is unbelievably intimate and enjoyable we spent most of that day in bed together that was the start of our relationship. On our days off we traveled all over together, sometimes Paul would dress as Paula a petite girl with long blond hair, it was exhilarating walking along the street with him in my arm. We grew closer and closer together.

One night after the club was closed we went to a private adult party Paul was in Paula mode and we were paid for having sex with guests, these party nights became a regular occurrence and we were making good money.

A party got raided one night but Cyrus used his influence and nothing happened, that was the last party we went to. Paul went back to La Rochelle to complete his final year at University.