Dorothea Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even boozed as he was, he could feel his arousal at the thoughts of their sexual compatibility, how could he lose all that?

He finally polished off the wine and fell asleep. He woke up needing to vomit and rushed inside turning out his guts into the pan. He grabbed a glass of water and was sipping it mournfully in an armchair when there was a knock on the door. He staggered to the door finding Darnia standing there with a tea towel covered white porcelain dish. "Hi Michael, I am sorry I have been watching you and I really think you need help. I take it there has been no luck with Dorothea."

Michael whimpered the negative.

"I have brought some lasagna; it doesn't look like you have been eating properly."

Michael's head was spinning but he invited her in. Darnia found a plate and served him while he sat back in the armchair. Michael did not feel like eating but he picked at it.

"Michael, your place is one helluva mess, do you mind if I help you clean up."

She commenced cleaning, asking Michael, "what should I do with this? Where is that?" Carrying on into the afternoon while Michael sat stupidly in the armchair. She was still there at dinner time. Michael had sobered up and was now able to attack the lasagna. Darnia cut herself a portion and joined him.

Michael was curious to why she was at home all day.

Darnia explained, "I am actually a cop, a detective but unfortunately, I have muddied my patch. They have put me on gardening leave pending an investigation."

"What did you do?"

"Well, they say, I fucked a crim and compromised an investigation. I say it had nothing to do with an investigation and they set me up because I had fucked the commissioner's husband."

"Either way it doesn't sound overly ethical."

"It's all bullshit really. Obviously, I get around a bit in police work, pillow talk helps me get info. It's never been a problem in the past. I have always been super careful about it. I have a couple of super informants which are good fucks as well. It's like win-win."

Michael looked sideways at her, "Until it becomes lose-lose." Moving on. "You have a kiwi accent were you a cop over the ditch?"

"No, I was in the SAS in New Zealand. Originally with the infantry but managed to get into the SAS when they opened up for women. Did time in Afghanistan and a couple of other places."

Michael didn't know whether to believe her." I didn't know the SAS has taken on Women."

"They do and I did.

She pulled up her sleeve and flashed a Tattoo. It was a sword with two wings. Underneath was a motto 'Who Dares Wins.'

"What's that, a sword with angel's wings?" Michael probably sounded a little sarcastic.

"Those aren't angels wings; I can tell you that right now." There was certain menace in Darnia 's voice. She had obviously taken offence and Michael left it at that.

Darnia continued," I got out and came to Aussie and trained in the Victorian police. I had grown up between New Zealand and Aussie. My mums a kiwi, my dad played league in the NRL. He was in the kiwi team, but my parents split, and he is coaching the New Guinea team now as far as I know."

Darnia turned the conversation, "So, what's going on with you. Haven't the cops made any progress in finding her."

Michael laid out the whole story. From the conversation about the Himbas to the opinions of Suzie, George and Grant.

By now Darnia and he were both at his small round dinner table. Darnia sat on the opposite side her chin resting on her hands as Michael recounted his story. She did not break in until the very end."

"If you want my opinion she is in New Zealand. All the main players are there."

"What about the yanks?"

"I guess she could have gone to the old US of A with them but if you are thinking they are FBI I doubt it. I would try Kiwiland first."

"Where would we start?"

"Her mother. You say she would certainly call in on her."

"She does have dementia."

"We have to try that anyway."

"WE?"

"Sorry, you?"

"You think it wise me doing it alone. I don't think I could afford the big bucks of a private investigator."

"Then we. I am not doing anything at the moment. I'm fucking bored."

"Hey, I wouldn't want you get into trouble."

"I don't give a shit. I have had it with the force. They are all wankers anyway. Not a good fuck amongst them, it's just chugga chugga and back to their wives."

Michael looked askance.

"Don't worry Michael. I'll leave you alone. I don't fuck clients."

"Thank heavens for that.... Ok madame Rambo, Xena Warrior princess, you're hired."

"Hey, I've always fancied Xena, I'll live with that."

"Ok, who, what do you think."

"Well Copperhead interests me. He is a mean bastard, and he could be mixed up with her. I have a contact here. I can find out what he is doing from him. I actually know about that business when he was deported. We knew two women came down here. The local cops kept an eye on them for a while but decided they were not involved in any criminal behavior."

"Suzie thought he wanted her on the game."

"That doesn't sound good if they crossed paths over there."

"Then there is this Van guy, the ex-boyfriend."

"Maybe. What about her ex-husband, do you know where he lives?"

"No, but I know who he works for, Malcom Fairchild, Dorothea used to work with there before she joined Chapmans. I have never met her ex. but I Know Dorothea detests him so I can't see her linking up with him."

"Unless he is involved in whatever she is trying to nail. It just seems that there might be something that leads to him."

Michael referred to the secret project of Dorothea's. "Apparently, she began her special project when she was working for Chapmans. She started working for Chapmans in New Zealand."

Darnia picked up on this. "She might have been involved in this secret project before arriving in OZ, since she was divorced even. I suppose that might be coincidence but maybe the ex. had something to do with it."

Michael pondered the idea then surmised, "I think you may be right. You know, her life just seems like a huge jigsaw puzzle. At the moment all the pieces are scattered but there is enough to hint to some possible connections. It's incredible. Up until a week or so ago I thought we had a totally normal life."

"Right, what are we going to do?"

"If we are going to go to New Zealand, I am going to have to square it with my business partner. She should be able to take care of some of my clients. Others we'll just have to defer."

Darnia had been pondering her next step, "First, I want to go see this guy who is in Copperhead's Hounds of Hell. He has always been a good informant."

The following morning found them driving to an abandoned factory. Michael pulled in beside a rusting red corrugated iron shed. Parked outside was what looked like a modified copper coloured Harley pimped in the steam punk manner.

It was hot and dusty. Darnia was dressed in a white blouse and jeans sporting a wide brimmed akubra hat sitting atop a wild thatch of blonde hair. She jumped out of the car and disappeared around the corner, the wind tossing her hair as she ran hanging on to the hat.

Michael just sat in the driver's seat. Time seemed to drag on. Eventually, a thought struck him that Darnia might be in danger. He decided he had better check on her and he got out and carefully sidled around the end of the shed. The shed opened into an old large open concrete structure. He paused and he could hear some guttural noises. He leaned around a side column to peer into the chamber and there braced against a concrete column was Darnia, her jeans and panties half-mast and her pale chubby well-formed bum naked to the world while a scrawny disheveled individual with greasy jeans around his ankles was pumping her to climax. He could see him squeezing her ample swinging tits. The scrawny one finally let out a roar. He was obviously discharging deep into her.

Michael slipped back to the car and waited. He had thought Darnia was all talk but seeing her in action left him feeling disgusted to the point of wanting to vomit. She was a unique woman completely beyond his understanding, but she was helping him. It was a help he was in no position to refuse when all else had failed. Furthermore, she had skills that might be essential for their safety as they embark into God knows what peril.

The scrawny one was out first and without noticing him was on his bike and away.

A minute later Darnia arrived her jeans up but approaching the driver's side she asked. "Have you got a hanky?"

Michael gave her his, and she quickly undid her belt and fly, and she began wiping her inner thigh and crutch. She then flicked the hanky back at Michael. "Sorry about that. He can't have fucked for a month, the amount he unloaded into me. It was dribbling down my legs."

Michael caught the hanky which reeked of Darnia juice and scrawny man's cum, and he popped it into the door pocket.

Meanwhile Darnia was back in the passenger seat. "I have intel. Copperhead has a compound in the country near Auckland. I have the road. He has merged with a kiwi gang, but they are still called the Hounds of Hell. He is involved in drugs mainly and a few girls. He is locking horns with a gang called the Venga. Sound like a turf war. It seems to be coming to a head. The other thing, my man knows exactly who Dorothea is, but he reckons Copperhead would not harm a hair on her head. If she ever needed him, he would help."

"Well, that little tidbit does not square with anything we have heard so far. It could be him harbouring her maybe?"

"I wouldn't get my hopes up, but he needs to be on our list."

"It's settled then, we are off to Kiwiland."

For the first time since the disappearance Michael felt hopeful, even exhilarated. This strange sex obsessed woman was giving him the support and direction he needed.

******