Dorothea Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Michael parked outside the address, then approached the gate and punched in the apartment code. It was Darnia who answered and activated the gate. Michael strolled in directly to the ground floor apartment. The apartment had a large window and in the bright Sunday day the white light of the sun was shining directly to the interior. Michael could not see anyone, and the front door was ajar. Reaching it he called out and a male voice yelled to come on in. He could hear the sound of a shower going in the background as he pushed the door aside. What it revealed nearly floored him. Coming from the shower came a mountain of a male specimen. If you can imagine a conventionally coloured son of the incredible hulk, you get the picture.

Totally naked and glistening wet with a fully body tan and devoid of body hair was Dorothea's former boyfriend. The thing that stunned Michael was that between his legs hung something that was not so much an appendage but more probiscis. In fact, a baby elephant would be proud to possess it. The boyfriend reached out to shake Michael's hand. As he did so the proboscis swayed as though it wanted to shake hands as well.

Michael stepped back stunned. This apparition had been fucking Dorothea with that thing. The horrible thought crossed his mind. An image of his delicate flower Dorothea, having her petals crushed and pummeled by his enormous dick. The boyfriend was rabbiting on regardless. "Hey man, thanks for letting me have your wife for the night. She told me about your open marriage. Hey, that's an awesome marriage you have." The look on Michael's face finally registered in Van's brain. "Oh shit, man, didn't you know. I'm sorry man, she told me..." Michael interrupted.

"No that's quite alright, I was thinking about something else. Fuck her as much as you like, man." He trailed off.

It was then Darnia popped out from the shower. Equally naked apart from a towel she was drying her hair with. This was the first time Michael had seen her full frontal in all her glory. Her breasts seem to sway in unison with the boyfriend's dick as she moved around. Her hairless mons looked red and puffy, no doubt a result of the nights pounding, and she was limping, slightly bow legged.

"I see you have met Van, what were you boys talking about?"

"Er nothing. Did you and Van have a good night's sleep."

Van and Darnia looked at each other and grinned, "A good night, I don't know about sleep."

Van made coffee and eventually all three found themselves gathered around a circular dinner table. Van and Darnia still as starkers as when Michael arrived.

"Darnia Started. "Van was working with Dorothea and a couple of guys from the FBI."

"What, it must have been those two guys I saw. What were you doing with them Van?"

"Dorothea contacted me. They wanted a minder for some interviews she was supposed to do, and they didn't want their presence known."

"But you used to be her boyfriend weren't you. You didn't pick up where you left off."

Yeah nah, you could say she was my woman for a while. But not this time. This was fuckin' scary to tell you the truth. I have done a bit of security and stuff but something big was going down. Way outa my league."

"You know that in all probability she has been killed."

Stunned, Van who look at Darnia who nodded gravely.

"Oh my god no!" Van cried out," Was this something to do with me." He was visibly shaking and his faced was screwed up as though he was fighting back tears.

"I don't believe so." Darnia joined the conversation. "You had better tell Michael the story from the beginning."

Michael picked it up. "That's right. How did you meet Dorothea in the first place?"

"I was working as a male stripper for this troupe in Sydney. We used to do hen parties and shows and things. The manager of the troupe owned a club we used to perform in some times. Do you know Dorothea's friend Suzie?" Michael and Darnia nodded in unison and Van continued. "Suzie was on the game there for a bit. We got to be friends with benefits. She was getting into femdom and if she went a night where she didn't get her rocks off, she would be dead horny, so I used to oblige."

"That was before Dorothea turned up."

"Yeah, I never knew what that was all about, but it seemed like suddenly Suzie and her were thick as thieves. Dorothea was into burlesque and dreamed up this show and the manager bought it. She got together with Suzie and had the idea of using steam punk as a theme. Suzie brought the milk pumps and other paraphernalia to it and Dorothea organized the costumes."

"How did you get involved?"

"They had to try everything out and rehearse so that it was safe to use girls and the blokes in the audience and stuff. That lead me into the act. The costumes were bloody awesome." Van took out his phone.

"Here, have a look, there is Dorothea, Suzie and me."

Suzie had what looked like a 19th century green costume on with a bustle heavily bows. The front was cut away with a mass of white petticoat and a wicked looking Red Strap-on protruding out of the petticoats. She had green tights below with black lace up boots. Up top was a corset with Suzie's bosoms cascading over the top. There was a black choker but obscuring her face was an evil looking mask with just her lips and chin showing below. On her head she had a large top hat which flared out toward the top with the obligatory goggles.

Dorothea was wearing a similar red dress with bustle. Over the top was a sort of heavily buttoned trench coat split at the back allowing the bustle to protrude through. She had one leg up displaying a big clunky black lace up high heeled boot and her hands on her hips displaying her red dress which was divided exposing some split lacey Victorian drawers with an absurdly large Strap on protruding through. Her face was fully covered with a mask. She was wearing a pith helmet with antique goggles.

Van was wearing a mask that looked somewhat like one of those medieval plague masks with a huge beak and goggles. It covered his head. He had a huge black trench coat and underneath appeared some pantaloons with a huge code piece and blue tights disappearing into green boots.

"Is that a cod piece you are wearing?" enquired Michael.

"Hey yeah look at this." Van flicked to a video. It was a close up of his cod piece. In the video he was fiddling with the draw string and suddenly the cod piece fell away and out flopped his huge, exposed member. Van found this enormously funny and started giggling. He had trouble stifling it as he carried on.

"And look at this." It was a picture of Suzie and Dorothea together, with just their upper bodies. Their heads leant toward one another with cherubic smiles. Both their tits were exposed and connected to them were the suction cups from a milking machine.

"What the fuck!" Exclaimed Michael, "What are those exactly?"

"Oh, they are modified goat milkers."

"We used those an awful lot. They were fucking awesome. I have never had so much fun. Man, you should try one of the milking machines on your tits while you are fucking. The whole scene was actually the best time of my life."

"So, it was just you and Suzie fucking at this time?"

"Oh shit, it was both."

Michael had to ask it, "Your cock is pretty huge, Dorothea is probably a little smaller than Suzie in that region. It must have been pretty hard on her."

"It was fucking no problem. I was always careful and gentle with her. It is hard for me to get my rocks off with any lady, but I could with her. She could take it up to my balls. She was fucking like a sword swallower. God knows what her insides were like. It amazed me. I think she must have had it pretty rough from the ex. of hers. Sounds like he was a nasty shit."

"So, you had a menage a trois?"

"Yeah."

"Generally, one at a time though. They were never into each other. They tried out those strap-ons on me. Dorothea pegged me one time when I was having it off with Suzie. We would do all this in costume you know. It was a real turn on."

"And they never did it together with the strap-ons?"

"Only once. You've got to know Dorothea about this stuff. She draws boundaries around the stuff she does. She talked about that a lot. She never saw herself on the game and she is definitely not gay. They tried it on one another once, didn't like it and just saved it for the punters."

"Did you and Dorothea become exclusive at some point?"

"Absolutely. It became pretty obvious I had the hots for her, and Suzie stepped back. I moved in with Dorothea and then on it was strictly her and me."

"What split you up?"

"I wanted to get married. Dorothea didn't. Then Copperhead got involved."

"Ah this is where Copperhead comes in. What was going on there."

"He was part of a gang which used to do security at the club. He really got off on the steampunk shit that Dorothea was into and also Dorothea by the way, so I was in the road. He got obsessed with Dorothea and didn't like anyone that got between her in him."

"Did she screw him?"

"Nah she wouldn't have a bar of him. People thought he was going to kill her when she wouldn't put it up, but I don't think he would ever do that. I reckon the guy was totally in love with her. Anyway, Suzie and I were pretty scared. Copperhead said that if I didn't leave Dorothea alone, he was going to cut off my dick and shove it down my throat.

"At least it would be a quick death." Michael couldn't help himself.

Van paused and blinked not knowing whether the bad taste comment was supposed to be a compliment.

One night Dorothea caused a scrap when she pegged some dude from the audience without using lube. He didn't like it one bit and he shat himself. He was a right mess and his mates got really, really angry. I thought they would kill us.

It was real serious, and the boss told Suzie and Dorothea to get out of town before something happened and they did. Copperhead shopped me, I reckon, and got me deported. He had founded this gang called "The Hounds of Hell." That was too much for the cops who could never pin him for anything serious. They knew he was born in Kiwiland so got him deported in the end. I have never had anything to do with him or her after that."

"So, what happened recently?"

"She just rang up. I had heard nothing from her since she left Sydney. Then she turned up with these two dudes from the FBI. They were looking for someone to protect her back. These FBI guys did not want to be exposed. She had to go and see Copperhead. I didn't see the sense in that. I thought I'd get killed, but he was alright. In fact, he introduced me to some woman there who was going to offer me a job. "

"What as?"

"A service man or something."

"What are you supposed to do?"

"I don't know. I am going out this arvo to find out."

"You did go to his headquarters then?"

"Yeah, wow you should see it. It is something else. It's in the country south of here." Van took out his phone and showed the location. Michael noted it on his phone.

"If we were to go and see him, would we just rock up there?"

"They wouldn't know who you were. I don't have his number or anything. I know he regularly drinks in the country pub at the crossroads. It's bit of a steam punk institution that place. He would be there every Friday, I think. That might be neutral ground for you both."

"That's good advice, thanks for that. Do we have to go dressed in steam punk gear?"

Van laughed. "Only if you want to look like a noob." Van continued his story. "Copperhead was super overjoyed to see Dorothea. He has these big paintings he had made of her and him. They spent nearly all day together and got dressed up in the Steam punk shit and had pictures taken."

"Did she mention anything she learnt?"

"To me? No. You must know what she is like. She was really, really nervous about going to see him but was happy as, when she left."

"Did she say anything about seeing him again."

"Oh yes, she did say that. She asked me whether I would be OK with going back."

"She must have still not trusted him if she wanted you to go back with her."

"You may be right, I suppose. She did seem relaxed about it but the way she asked, I just thought she would go back without me. I was a bit of a gooseberry hanging about while they were apparently enjoying themselves. If she were still alive, I guess she might have gone with me this arvo, maybe."

There was silence. Van's voice cracked a little with emotion as he was saying this, and Michael let him regain his composure.

"Did he take her anywhere private?" Michael's jealousy was beginning to show.

"He didn't take her out and fuck her, if that's what you mean." Van was obviously annoyed. It was obvious he was still in love with her as he still looked like he was about to cry. He turned his head to hide his embarrassment. He finally composed himself again. "Listen, I was ...is still, mad about her. If he had as much laid a finger on her I would have killed him."

"Well, that meeting seemed to go well. What happened next?"

"The following day they got me to go with her to another meeting. We only did the two in the end. She wanted to meet some boss dude, so they visit this really plush office at the top of a high rise.

He wasn't there but when we were at the reception this other dude came out of an office on the same floor. We went into his office and that dude; I reckon was plain evil. I got the creeps."

"Who was he?"

"It turned out he was her ex. I realized he was the same guy that she pegged at the club that got us all into trouble."

"Did he know it was Dorothea that pegged him?"

"No but I think he had an idea. He asked her if she went to that club. She told him that she wasn't there to talk about her private life, but he kind of smirked in a knowing way so I would say guessed. I don't think he recognized me, but I was wearing a mask when it all went apeshit."

"We were not there for long. She wanted to see this other dude and her ex wasn't about to tell her where he was. It was obvious they loathed each other. She just waved at me to leave, and we walked out. After that we met up with the yanks and she just said thanks for your help. The yank dudes paid me in cash, and I was out of her life."

Michael felt for the guy. He loved the woman, but she just turned him off and on as she needed him. She could certainly lay it on. It dawned on Michael that was exactly how she treated him. It was this perfect loving relationship, but it appears only when she needed him. She had this whole other life going on he was never a part of.

It was clear that Darnia was moved by the guy. She leaned over to him, and they both stood while she gave him a hug. With that Michael noticed Van's proboscis rising like some arm of an earth moving machine.

'Hah, Earthmoving machine it probably was,' thought Michael recognizing the pun. He noisily cleared his throat wanting to leave without further delay.

"You go down to the car, I just want to say a quick goodbye."

"No, just get dressed and rattle your dags." His tone was direct and to be obeyed.

Darnia quickly recovered herself grabbed her jeans, blouse and hat, hastily putting herself together as Michael effectively mustered her out the door.

They walked briskly to the car with Darnia hardly able to keep up, whining, "What's got into you. You're jealous aren't you. Just because he has a big..."

Michael cut her off. "I don't give a shit about his cock. He said himself it was hard to satisfy women with it and himself I suppose it's just.... Just..." An overwhelming urge to kiss her came over him as he found himself staring into her brown eyes. But he stopped and turned away, He discovered he was holding her arm and immediately dropped it. "Oh, let's get into the car."

Finally settling and connecting their seat belts, Darnia sat silently smiling. She felt wanted as a woman and not as a cunt for a change. Where would this lead?

*******

As it was Friday it would be the night, they would visit the pub in the expectation of Copperhead being there. After checking out of the hotel there was a whole day to kill. They called in on the police, but the DNA results weren't back.

Checking the location that had turned up on the cell phone they found that the coordinates put it not so far from where copperhead had his headquarters. They decided that as they needed a cheap place for that night, they would find something close to where the action was likely to be.

As it was a bright sunny day, they got some take away lunch and took it down onto an adjacent sandy beach. Michael wished he was swimming rather than the increasingly unpleasant task he was locked into.

They sat on some manicured grass bordering the beach and spreading out their paper bags to act as plates. They began to eat silently taking in the sparkling crystal light on the harbour. Darnia spoke first, "How are you feeling about Dorothea now?"

"Just now, I'm confused. I suppose I am reconciling myself that she is dead but there is still hope although I feel like what I have heard has undermined my love for her.

It's the trust thing. It seems I was living a lie. What she was doing might be commendable and it may have been an entirely logical that I should not be involved.... but a guy wants to be useful. He wants to have her back and even be protective if possible. I was not given that choice. That business at her mother's, that note. She had decided a role for me, and I don't know what it actually is quite yet. She has decided that I should be the ignorant, the naïve innocent guy who has no idea what is going on but still support her cause whatever it may be. Do you understand how I feel about that? I mean, I could have been killed by someone thinking I was involved. Am I being reasonable being peeved about it?"

"I understand entirely." Darnia was giving Michael her full attention. "I am really shocked. You are her husband, but she has absolutely no regard for your feelings. She has been treating you like you were a robot. Just carry on until you are directed..."

"Any way I don't want to dwell on it. If we find her, we just have to find a way back from all this. I guess if she is dead, I might rekindle the wildlife photography side. I want to get into filming and travelling a bit and get away from all this shit. I have connections in Dunedin so I might return to New Zealand. There are too many bad memories in Melbourne and now I find I am liking just being over here."

"Oh, I get that. Lucky you that you have that fall back on. I would love to get involved in that, but I have no experience really. I don't know what I am going to do. I have to get out of the force for my own sanity if they don't kick me out. I toyed with the idea of being a PI. I guess that was my original motivation in this case. But as things are developing, I have changed my mind. Don't get me wrong I will see the case through, but I am sick to death of the bad side of people."

Michael glanced at Darnia, she was staring out to sea, and he detected a tear in her eye as she continued. "I am not getting any younger, the old biological clock is ticking away, and I don't seem to have the wherewithal to attach to any guy. All they seem to want to do is fuck me. The older ones are married, and the younger ones are afraid of me... might break their balls or something."

It might be she was looking for sympathy and if she was, she got it from Michael as his heart went out to her. "Can I be a bit blunt? One, you have no idea how to flirt. Two, you come across as totally self-reliant with no vulnerability. Guys like to feel needed. Finally, you insist on fucking guys at the drop of a hat. Why do you do that? Are you a sex addict or something?"

Darnia went on the defensive." Don't say that. I am no sex addict. Sex gives me power. I am always in control in those situations. If anything, my sex drive is not that great. If I had a steady partner, I could easily give it away."