Dorothea Pt. 03

Story Info
The revenge of Copperhead.
15.4k words
4.39
2.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers

Getting back to their unit, later that afternoon, Michael and Darnia elected to go for a run.

As they ran Darnia asked, "How do you feel about things now"

"Relaxed now that I am back here. I was nervous after we left Jordan's, in fact I thought we were being followed by a black car. That's why I insisted we stop for some lunch where we did. It must have just been a coincident because there was no sign of it for the rest of the journey."

"Ok that's interesting, No, I was thinking more about you and Dorothea."

"I am not thinking about her really. I am too hyped up about this other stuff. When things are sorted it will probably hit me. I can't believe how I got it so wrong about her. I knew she had a bad relationship with Buchanan, but I didn't appreciate how it might have affected her. Somehow, I always pictured her as a sweet innocent babe in the woods type character. I built my life around a fantasy."

"Are you still thinking about going back to specializing in wildlife?"

"I haven't been thinking about it. I haven't really made up my mind what I 'll do. I will think more about it later." Michael turned as he ran, Darnia was staring back at him with an almost imploring look in her eyes.

"When you do, will you think of me. I would love to be your assistant or partner or whatever."

Michael didn't know what to say. He felt a lump in his throat. Finally, he muttered, "Yes, I will think about it seriously. We seem to be a good team, that might work."

He was rewarded by a rare broad smile from Darnia. Causing Michael to blurt, "If you smile at me like that too much, I might have to marry you."

"What did you say?" A sudden exclamation from Darnia. Michael turned redder than he already was with his exertions.

"I sorry... I didn't mean..."

"I think you did." Darnia teased him. "I accept!"

Michael stayed silent for the rest of their run.

******

Arriving back, they found a large black smart car with Colin beside it, waiting for them.

"Great, I have caught you two. I need to have a serious talk with you both. Can we move into your unit?"

"Yeah, no sweat. Want a coffee?"

"No, I have to be quick."

"Darnia and Michael sat on the bed while Colin chose a small armchair."

Colin Began, turning to Michael "Crikey mate, I was sorry to hear about Dorothea, but I guess we already knew it was probably her."

"Yeah, but you live in hope. It was a relief, really I suppose."

"It must have been devastating all the same." Then turning to Darnia, "Look after this bastard, Darnia, and make sure he does not do anything stupid."

Turning to them both, "like, you guys did yourselves no favours by going to see. Jordan Buchanan."

"How did you know we went there."

"He is under surveillance. Someone followed you out by the way."

"A black coupe?"

"Yes, you saw it did you?"

"Yeah, but we lost it."

"Don't count on it."

"Anyway, I am here to say you are now officially in danger. So Darnia, you are probably better protection than the cops are right now, so on your guard."

"Who are we in danger from."

"Any number, Vengas, Fairchild's goons."

"Fairchild's goons, who the heck?"

"Fairchild's goons? Buchanan is Fairchild's fixit guy. He has a selection of thugs that get things done for him. Did you find out anything useful from Buchanan?"

"He was very guarded, but he got angry with us when we mentioned Dorothea's sister's suicide and let slip that we could end up like Dorothea and her two goons."

"He was threatening you and as good as admitted he knew Dorothea and those two guys were murdered?"

"Yes."

"Then he would only know that via the person who did the deed."

"There wasn't anything else except he was fishing to find out who pegged him in the club in Sydney."

"What was that?"

"He was visiting a club with a bunch of businessmen including who we think were Vengas where Dorothea had a BDSM thing going. It was like burlesque. They were dressed up in the steampunk costumes and they pegged guys and Hucows as part of the act. Any way she tricked him to get onto the stage to hump a Hucow and she dry bummed him with this big weird red plastic pecker she used as a strap on in her costume. He wasn't expecting it and it was rough.

He screamed the house down and shat himself. He was totally humiliated. The Hounds of Hell were the security and moved in when these businessmen tried to get the girls. The girls escaped but they were wearing masks and Buchanan never knew it was Dorothea that pegged him. He must have suspected it but could never prove it."

"Hey, I heard of that. Bloody incredible. So, it was Dorothea. Well at least she got one on him. Who did Buchanan think you were?"

"We told him we were husband and wife and friends of Dorothea and her husband and were looking for her. I think he bought it initially but, in the end, didn't believe it."

"You'll be kind of linked to his humiliation then."

"By the way I think we might know where Fairchild is holding out," Darnia struck up.

"What! Fuck! How do you know that?"

When we visited Dorothea's Mum, we noted that the number Dorothea left in the security sheet wasn't her normal number. Because I couldn't get her on her normal number, I rang it. All I got was a location signal. We looked up the coordinates and it came up as some kind of horticultural complex."

"Let me See that?"

Michael got out the laptop and with Darnia's phone they went through the process.

"So, this location is apparently where her phone is and by deduction could be the murder scene?"

"OK give us a screenshot and we will follow up."

That done Colin moved toward the door and as he left, turned to them

"I have to go. You stay put. Actually, I would get out of town tomorrow if I was you. The cops are planning action, but all Dorothea's stuff will have to be processed. Stuff has been sent to OZ and the US, there is just so much so don't expect instant action. Cheers and good luck."

With that he was in his car and with a dusty U turn was gone.

Michael looked at Darnia. "What do you think. We could buggar off now. Just go to the airport and get the next available flight." Darnia said nothing. She just raised her sleeve and pointed to her tattoo. 'Who dares wins.'

******

Colin gone, they thought about dinner. Darnia suggested they drive over to the village close to where they thought Fairchild was staying. It was nearly an hour's drive, but they might find out something from the locals, on the way the drove past the entry gate to the property. There was security there. They could see two men in a shelter by the gate. They could also see a large, long building in the distance through a gap in the trees and a very long wall of glass that was obviously edge of the glass house complex. Michael realized they were driving slowly, and they might attract attention. He got the creeps knowing that Colin wanted them to stay put for their own good.

There was a rough takeaway come café in the village nearby. They both got fish'n'chips and sat where they could strike up a conversation with the owner. They were the only customers there and they were eager to get the conversation done before any arrived.

After general pleasantries' Darnia brought the conversation to that property. "That looks like a huge glasshouse on Orion Road. What's that all about?"

The owner was wiping his hands on his apron, turning around said, "What makes you interested in that property."

His aggressive tone of voice startled both of them.

"Oh, nothing in particular. Such a huge glass house looks at odds with the rest of the environment around here."

His tone softened." Yes, the locals are upset about it. The family who used to own the property were a big part of the community. There is a big house at the rear. It had a big garden, and they held a fete every year. The old man retired, and their children didn't want it. They sold it to one of these corporate outfits run by Auckland lawyers. It used to be mixed farming. There was a chicken farm, but they also ran cattle and sheep. Nobody really knows what they are doing now. They do not employ anyone locally. It is all run by migrant labour."

"That's sad." Replied Darnia.

"They are raping the land these corporate types you know. They have taken out a lot of trees and destroyed the big garden. They just extract what the can and there is no thought to the future or the environment."

At that point a customer entered, and they quietly finished their meal and left.

Michael said he didn't want to pass that gate again as they would almost certainly have CCTV. They took the long way round and it was quite late when they made it back to the unit.

*****

Back at the unit they poured themselves a wine from a couple of bottles they had bought earlier.

After a couple of glasses Darnia began to open up about herself. "You know, this Xena Warrior princess is all well and good, but I am a woman like any other. I do want a happy, family with kids and stuff. My biological clock is ticking, and I do not have any skills in snaring a man. Obviously fucking doesn't do it for me. I think I have made myself too powerful. As you said I am not vulnerable enough for the men I like."

"I think you try to compete with them too much."

"I suppose I do. I was brought up with brothers. I didn't have any sisters to look up to or share girly experiences with. I used to play with dolls when I was little. My favorite colour was pink but along the way I guess I lost all that competing with my brothers."

This tone of conversation continued. It was the second time Darnia was opening up and Michael's sympathy for her grew into something more as the conversation went on.

He found himself looking at her. He had an urge to hug her, even kiss her. Darnia was looking away as she spoke, but she turned and saw Michael staring back. They locked eyes and went silent. They almost came together but Darnia looked down. "Hey, I am a little bit frightened. I think we need to prepare ourselves. Colin did confirm somebody followed us from Buchanan's and I think there is a high chance that they might try something tonight."

"How will they find us." Michael snapped but to their predicament.

"There are ways. There could be a tracker on our car for all we know."

"Aw Shit."

"Do you know any self-defense?"

"None at all."

"Is there anything around here we can use."

"They had their wine bottles. Darnia looked in the implement drawer and found a box cutter and some plastic gloves. She pulled a roll of duct tape out of her carryon. "This is a very handy self-defense tool. Duct taping is my own personal martial art."

"How the fuck do you do that."

"With skill, I have practiced it. I have been trained in hand-to-hand combat and I'm pretty good at that, but you have either got to kill them of incapacitate them. This is what tape is useful for, but you have to be adept. You first have to know how to briefly incapacitate them. You don't want to be trying to be picking the tape off the roll, so I keep a tab thus. Cutting is with teeth." I have to briefly hold the bad guy still with one hand and with the other and my teeth I tear off a strip and wind it around his whatevers."

"Impressive."

"Let's try some simple hand-to-hand combat stuff."

They both stood facing one another. Darnia beckoned Michael to attack her. In a flash she had twisted Michael and had both hands locked behind his back. Doing this there was a tearing sound and Michael found his wrists locked together.

"Very smart. Now undo me."

"Noooo. I think I might incapacitate you a bit more and have my wicked way with you. I bet you would like that."

"I don't think so."

"Ooo, I do, I see a little bulge in your pants." Darnia groped his crutch, "See I was right."

"Fuck off."

Darnia undid Michael and they spent a while trying some moves. Finally, Michael looking at his watch said, "I think I may go over to reception and advise that we are leaving early before it is too late. I should checkout this evening saving us the problem in the morning."

It was a fair distance to the reception. Darnia said she would have a shower and get an early night.

Walking back from the reception Michael noticed a black car parked into the edge of a patch of bush. He realized that he must have passed it on the way to reception and not noticed it. It looked empty. Michael was not used to the threatening environment they were in and naively approached it out of curiosity.

He moved around to peer into the windscreen as the windows were dark tinted. Bang! The car door suddenly opened with the intent of knocking him down. It didn't quite do that, and Michael recovered himself and dashed into the bush while his intended assailant awkwardly emerged from the car.

This gave Michael a reasonable head start. He noticed the other car door opening but only the first guy followed him. Michael assumed that the other guy was heading for the cabin and was trying to think how he could get back there to help Darnia. He suddenly ran into some tree nettle. He caught himself before he became entangled in it throwing himself to the side and scrambling through some dense bushes where he could get to the others side of the nettle.

The guy behind him saw him through the nettles but not knowing what they were made the mistake of trying to bush bash through them to get to Michael.

Michael was now back in the open. He could hear the guy screaming and swearing behind him, but he was able to now sprint to the cabin. Getting there he could hear a commotion on the other side so he crept around the dark side of the unit and peered out into the light where he could see Darnia on her knees completely naked. A big hairy bald muscular guy had her by the hair and was threatening her.

They were to the side of the unit and Michael made his way back around and into the front door to arm himself, he took a bottle and Darnia's duct tape which was on the table.

Returning to his position on the corner he peered around. The guy had his back to Michael, but his pants were around his knees. He had a gun to Darnia's head. Michael figured that Darnia would make some kind of move, so he held up the bottle and the tape ready. From her position she could see him.

Michael was trying to think what to do with bottle when he was grabbed from behind. The next thing he knew he was pinned, and a knife was at his throat. The tape and the bottle went clattering toward Darnia and the other thug.

The thug pulled Darnia around by the hair so he could see what was going on behind him. Seeing Michael pinned he grinned. "Well look who is here, the husband. Hey, we can fuck over your wife, and you get to watch. Aren't you just a lucky bro?"

The thug pinning Michael pulled him around so that he could get a full view of the action. The one holding Darnia was giving Michael a running commentary. "what's it like being a cuck, cuck? Your wife sucks, pretty good bro. Did you teach the slut good, or has she just learned it from the guys she fucks around with, Cuck?

We gonna have a nice wifey sandwich, cuck, and I am gonna have the arse. I want to hear her squeal. You will love that, Cuck. We gonna play with wifey all night and when we are finished, we are gonna cut off the cucks dick and stuff it up her. Maybe we can deliver that to fucking copperhead. Bet he'll be pleased."

Through all this Michael was struggling to keep his composure. She said she was in the SAS, she seemed to know unarmed combat then what will she do. He thought that if she acted, he must do something as well. He eyed the tape which was lying on the ground. He should get that to her. The wine bottle was also lying there intact. He had to get to that.

Meanwhile Darnia was on her knees with the gun at her head. The thug had her hair wound around his hand. Darnia was taking the cock, deep throat with ease. She pumped away for a bit, withdrew and spat her saliva onto the cock and kept going. Her cheeks dimpled with sucking then she stopped, withdrew and started lapping at the cock with big strokes of her tongue up the shaft. The thug moaned, "Yeah, that's good, yeah do that."

The thug holding Michael, "Hey, cuck did you hear that your wife is pleasuring Wrecker." Michael struggled to keep is rage down. The fact that she had changed her action may indicate she is about to strike.

Darnia worked her way down the shaft and took his balls in her mouth, Wrecker liked that and moaned some more.

Whack! At lightning speed Darnia used the distraction to punch the pistol out of his hand. As she did so she bit hard into his balls. Wrecker emitted a high-pitched squeal. The thug holding Michael let go to help his mate. He lunged forward with his knife, but his motion was awkward. Michael caught him and pushed him off balance and he rolled over, the knife spinning away as he did so.

He tried to get up to find a stable position, but Michael pushed him again. Michael kept on pushing again and again, not letting the guy stand. Meanwhile blood was pouring from Wrecker's groin. He could do nothing but grab the source of pain his pants were round his ankles preventing him from standing.

Michael managed to kick the tape within reach of Darnia who quickly grabbed it and wound it around Wrecker's hands, then further secured his legs.

Up in a flash she took a flying kick at the other thug catching him in the ribs with a crack. He roared as he rolled over.

In the kick Darnia lost her balance and hit the ground with a thud. Trying to get up she staggered. The thug managed to grab the knife and started to advance toward Darnia who had still not fully recovered.

Meanwhile Michael had the wine bottle. He smashed the end against the corner of the cabin and steadied himself to take on the thug. Hearing the bottles smash distracted the thug and he turned and started advancing on Michael.

Darnia recovered and in another flying kick caught the thug on the side of the head, he collapsed onto the ground and Darnia leapt on him pinning him. "Get his pants down" She yelled at Michael.

Michael obeyed," Yes Ma'am."

The thug was recovering and was starting to kick but Michael had the belt undone and the pants down before he could stop him. Darnia then whacked him, and he went limp. She recovered the tape and wound it around the legs, The thug began to recover again and reached for Darnia as she was finishing Michael grabbed his arm and twisted it back. Darnia Whacked him again then flicked him over pinning his arms. "Get the tape and wind it around his wrists."

"Yes Ma'am." Michael made a messy job, but it did the trick.

Darnia stood covered in dust and grazes. Blood was around her face. She walked over to Wrecker. Michael realized that somehow, she still had Wreckers two testis in her mouth. She had bitten them completely out. She spat one into the face of the loudly moaning Wrecker. "That was simply delicious Wrecker. What else did your mate say you were both going to do with me."

Then she walked over to his mate, pulled down his undies to expose his cock. "Hey, doesn't look very impressive. Not very hard now is it. What a pity. She squeezed his balls. He yelped and began to try and wriggle out of his bonds. I wondered if your balls are tastier than Wrecker's." She the leant down so that her bloodied face was close to his, then she spat the remaining ball onto his face. His eyes were protruding orbs of terror.

"You guys seem to be fond of that word 'Cuck.' Now you can be one too. We are going to have to take your mate to hospital before he bleeds to death. While we do that you are going to tell me your life story. First of all, who sent you here?"

"Fucked if I am telling you anything."

Darnia reached down and twisted his balls. "I have done it before I'll do it again. You got a wife? Maybe she wants children. Maybe she'll have to cuck you to get them."

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers