Dottily Here Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I was really ready for alcohol, shaken but not stirred, intact bottles praise be to God.

But I had to wait for such a treat. Girl oh girl, didn't I just!

Never mind procuring much anticipated vino, Lisbeth was back sporting a massive strap-on and an expression I can only describe as lustful.

Believe you me, I wet myself at the sight of her.

What right-minded girl wouldn't have?

'Take me,' I entreated like a needle stuck in an old-fashioned LP track. 'Please, please take me.'

Thankfully, she took notice. And even more thankfully, she fucked me like all the demons in Hell had been let loose.

Not that there was anything remotely "hellish" about the experience. Relatively petite but stronger than strong, she gave me as good a seeing to as anyone ever had.

Yes, yes, yes!

More, more, more!

*****

Sometime early doors Lisbeth asked if I wanted to take my turn. By then worse than exhausted I did hesitate. But she took hold of my hand and guided it to her petite, springy tit and I was lost.

Yes, I was instantly lost in lust.

Relatively tiny after Gloria's luscious melons (and please stop me making stupid comparisons!) I just couldn't help adoring everything about her.

Tell the truth and shame the devil, I've adored everything about every girl I've had sex with. I guess I always will. And, going off on a tangent, I guess that was where men were lacking. Please do not get me wrong; I've enjoyed having sex with many men. It's just not the same as having sex with girls.

Took me far too long to work it out but hey, I got there in the end!

Yeah, I got there and I'm staying there for ever and a day.

(Sorry and all that, Usain.)

So, in other words, I fucked Lisbeth as best I could, sincerely hoping every last lick and pussy-rub felt as good for her as it did for me.

Judging by her moans of appreciation, they did indeed. Consequently, I intensified my attentions and I stepped up my pace of loving.

Hard, hard, harder than hard.

Not that I was ever violent. As I've said before, sex for me has always been consensual. Okay, I can do tough as well as gentle, but I'd never force anything on anyone. Far as I'm concerned girls can all explore and come to their own conclusions, meaning whatever works best for them.

Not that I'm categorically dismissing men. Those old, almost ancient male lovers of mine had been a selection of mostly decent guys. Perhaps I'd been lucky, but they'd all obeyed my commands.

"Obeyed my commands!" What am I like?

Sounds like I'm as domineering as Gloria's supposed to be.

As if!

Moving swiftly on.

*****

How can I describe the sexual satisfaction of having a strap-on device plunging in and out, in and out. All I can say is that girls know best. Well, in my experience they do. Without detracting from my early praise for guys, girls all seem to know what works best. And I'm not categorising them when I say so. I genuinely believe that a girl who knows what she prefers is ideally qualified to fuck another girl.

Preferably seven ways until Sunday.

Trust me, Lisbeth knew what I wanted. And, I sincerely hope, she wanted what I gave back to her a tad later, as vigorously as I could. Maybe not seven ways until Sunday but five or six ways, at least.

Blame her, not me. She'd run down the clock in the first place.

Not that fucking her wasn't great entertainment. Memories of her in me very much in mind, I kept on plunging into her, plunging and plunging.

Slap, slap, slap we went. Onwards, forever onwards.

Her verbal feedback was all encouraging, so did I ever deviate?

Did I fuck.

'More, more, more she begged.'

Faster and ever more furious, I obliged.

Slap, slap, SLAP!

Yes, yes, yes!

Chapter Seven

Even sex maniacs have to rest sometimes. Well, according to Gloria, Heather never did. Otherwise, mortal women needed a time out now and then. Ours came shortly before sunrise when Lisbeth at last got us some dry white.

And not before time!

As if I was really complaining.

'That was good,' I said, swigging the vino and grinning at her. 'When's your first tutorial?'

'Nine o'clock.'

'Pretty frigging regular, aren't they. Same as me. Shall we skip it together?'

'I'm on a warning. I need to be in.'

'A warning,' I gasped, astonished, unaware she had a significant other or obligations of any sort.

'Yeah, I had a hot night out last week. And I got a bollocking for it. Not nearly as hot as last night, of course. Fancy another?'

'Like for fucking sure,' I replied, foul-mouthed as ever.

'When?'

'Do you mean wine or bodily contact?'

'Both, but wine will do for the time being.'

'I'll need to consult my social diary, but we can do it within a week.'

Optimistic of me or what!

'Friday would be good,' Lisbeth replied after a pause for thought.

'Friday's like the day after tomorrow.'

'So, where's your problem?'

'I'm due to be with someone else.' I broke off abruptly.

'You're due to be fucking dyke bitch Michelle,' Lisbeth put in, scathing and quite accurately.

'So maybe I am,' I replied as defiantly as I could. 'Wouldn't you, given half a chance?'

Lisbeth only smiled. 'Do what you have to do,' she said aloud.

'Honestly,' I protested, 'I'm committed already, but if I wasn't, I'd be here with you in a flash.'

'How soon is a "flash"? Sunday? Monday?'

'Monday,' I said without pausing at all. 'Back here and with you calling all the shots.'

'Yeah, as if.'

'No, I mean it. You can have me any way you fancy.'

'For real?'

'Yes. Monday and I'm all yours.'

'Cross your heart and hope to die?'

'I don't want to die but otherwise I'm very hopeful.'

*****

Sex with Lisbeth was beyond real. She went at it with a zest that made my most keen moments seem infinitesimal. And trust me, my most keen moments are generally hotter than hot.

How hot could I be? And how in hell could anyone fail to respond to attention like that?

Small, petite even, tiny bud-like breasts and Lisbeth was forever all over me, in the most delicious way.

Whatever your sexuality, you'd have responded to having her lips on your tits. Never mind having a hot, wet tongue on your nips.

Face it; who doesn't appreciate attention to her tits?

No girl I've ever slept with, anyway.

As far as I am aware tits are sexual organs, not only there to feed kids but able to provide pleasure in the nicest possible way.

And isn't it nice, nice, nice?

It is when Lisbeth has a go at you, anyway. Lisbeth is supreme in that department.

Yes, yes, yes.

*****

I sadly did not wake with my face buried in Lisbeth's lovely little tits. Come to that, I never slept at all that night. We had much better things to do than sleeping.

And that stud of hers! Long awaited as it was, it saw more action on and in me than Lara Croft in that tomb raiding film.

Not that I needed Lara Croft with Lisbeth lapping up my copious gushes of appreciation.

How more sincere could a girl be?

Who needed Lara when Lisbeth was close to hand.

Make that close to hands, fingers, lips and a so wonderful tongue.

I'm near to climaxing as I write/keyboard this. That's how wonderful Lisbeth's tongue is.

In fact, it's underselling her by miles. Being fucked by her is beyond gorgeous.

Being fucked by her is akin to being transported to paradise.

And I'd had high hopes for Botany Bay!

Strewth, as an Aussie mate of mine would doubtless say. Beware what you wish for.

Well, I wished for more of Lisbeth, possibly 24/7 in place of Michelle . . . and how two-faced is that as a confession. Best excuse I can come up with is those wonderful, all-empowering loopholes. It'd been Shelly who'd invented them in the first place, and here I was, buying in with a will.

Call me manipulated and ask me if I'm bothered.

Setting the record straight, I would remind you I've always been curious but then, back in 2019, I was a relative innocent. Okay, so I'd discovered girls and binged on them like a drunk in a brewery, but it isn't as if Lisbeth or anyone else took advantage of me, not even Michelle.

No, I gave as good as I got and relished every moment.

Sex with fellow females?

Yes, yes please.

Epilogue

Well then, sex, sex, sex and another date with Rob to come before the day was done. Rob with that body to die for and sexual skills that blew my tiny mind.

Add in Michelle/Shelly all weekend and, hopefully, Lisbeth again on Monday.

And fuck knew how or where I was going to fit in Martha.

Tuesday, maybe? Tuesday in the hope Michelle still had irons in her fire.

Cross fingers and hope (not) to die. I'm going to go for it, living life to the full.

And watch this space. Like Arnie, I'll be back.

This time sooner rather than later.

Hasta La Vista, Baby.