Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl: Mine doesn't look like that, does it?

'The basic idea is the same, but yours is shy, while this one is blatant.'

Glenys: Bill says it's like a spur.

'But does he spur you on with it?'

Glenys: Sometimes, but he tends to press on it too hard.

'Well, one of us, maybe both, will be gentle. Like this.' And I bent to take that amazing cocklet between my lips and slid my tongue across and round it.

It erected further and that thrilled me, so that I withdrew to say, 'This one is so responsive it's a wonder you don't cum just by rocking a little sitting down. But, then, your splendid bum cheeks would cushion it. Cheryl's turn.'

Cheryl bent and began hesitantly to lap along the labial folds and over the clit.

Glenys: Bill's never done that. I always have to keep getting up and washing when we're making love. He doesn't like the smell.'

'The scent of an aroused woman is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world. Cheryl doesn't seem to mind it. I think it's exciting her, in fact.'

Cheryl was, indeed, applying lips and tongue with more and more enthusiasm, and it was not long before -

Glenys: Oh, it's happening! It's going to...I'm going to...orgasaman.'

Cheryl was trembling and moaning as much as Glenys and as Glenys approached her climax I thrust my hand between Cheryl's cheeks from the rear and worked her clit. With the result that they came together.

5

They were deeply moved by the experience, not just by the shared orgasm but by its being an extension of their long and loving friendship. They snuggled down together, embracing closely, stroking each other affectionately. I went to lie on the other bed. And although I have appeared detached in my narrative, I was actually aroused by this new game of doubles to the point that I could have lit my clitoral touch-paper and gone up like a rocket, I wanted one of them to blast me into the orgasmosphere.

After a while, Cheryl said, 'There's one woman hereabouts who hasn't done any ...cumming, and maybe we might help her with that?'

I replied, 'Glenys be nimble, Cheryl be quick, Give me a lick, On my clittery stick.'

They rose and sat on each side of me, and seemed to expect me to command them. I lay still, though, looked up and left it to them to take some initiative. There is a moment when the instructor must let go the controls and let the learners drive.

Cheryl gently lifted my legs apart, and they both bent and drew my nipples into their mouths with an agreeable sucking sound. The sensation almost sparked me off, but it was my super-heated, locked and loaded clit-gun that I wanted them to fire. And, bless them, they began to kiss their way down my stomach, both aiming for my burning bullseye. There was even a comic moment when their heads knocked together, since they had not agreed who was to touch the trigger. They laughed and both withdrew to let the other proceed. Then Cheryl skated through my ruglet and thrust her tongue between my well-oiled labia, while Glenys retreated to my breasts.

A few seconds were all I needed. The orgasm gripped me, ploughed me, scoured me, over-over-overwhelmed, me and I passed beyond mere consciousness into a higher state of existence in which my whole being filled the universe. My vagina was the ultimate black hole, sucking in the solar system, my breasts sprayed out the galaxy, not in interrupted lactation, like Hera's but in mystical milk. I was undergoing, creating, riding the Big Bang.

Allusions and Notes:

1. Fresh woods and pastures new. Milton, Lycidas. [Note: Often misquoted as fresh fields and pastures new, which would be tautological].

2. ...thousand and three. Mozart, Don Giovanni: 'The Catalogue Aria,' in which Leporello lists the number of the Don's conquests in various countries, culminating in '...Ma in Ispagna son gia mille e tre.'

3. Pudenda is plural, from Latin singular, pudendum = 'Something shameful.' But, of course, I don't think there is anything shameful about them - quite the contrary!

4. Thrutch, a northern dialect usage covering the moving of the pelvis engaged in sex.

5. Hera's breasts: see Tintoretto, The Origin of the Milky Way, depicting the goddess suckling the infant Heracles.

12