Double Beds

Story Info
Spending the night with old friends.
4.4k words
4.52
17.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy and I were visiting our old friends Greg and Anna. They were in town for the night while on the way to a conference in Philadelphia. They'd stopped overnight at a local motel with the intention of meeting us for dinner before they were on the way the next morning. Greg and I had worked together years before and we had become close to him and Anna. We both moved on to new jobs and lived almost a thousand miles apart. We kept in touch but hadn't seen each other in over five years. When Anna called Katy and said they were going to stop on their way to Philly and see us, we were delighted.

We went to dinner at a restaurant in their motel and had a delightful time catching up. I remembered Anna's pretty smile and her alluring voice. Greg had gained a little weight, but he still had his great sense of humor and had a way of seeing things from a unique perspective. He would invariably make some clever observation about something that would surprise me. He had a fascinating personality. Katy enjoyed debating with him over all sorts of thing, politics, women's rights, children, etcetera. In addition to her wonderful personality, Anna was good looking. She had gained weight but still looked good after three children and twenty years of raising a family and working. Hopefully, the same could be said about Katy and me.

It so happened that the night they were in town there was a snow storm in the area. The temperatures had fluctuated and the rain turned to snow, then sleet and the roads were treacherous. When we finished dinner and looked at the conditions, we thought we should start our drive home immediately. Greg and Anna mentioned that they had two queen-size double beds in their room and suggested that we have a few more drinks and stay the night. We were all having a great time and thought it was too soon for the evening to end. In our earlier years, we had often stayed at each other's homes and vacationed together, so it wouldn't be anything new for us to join them, sharing their room. Of course, we only had the clothes on our backs and no pajamas or anything.

When Katy mentioned, "I don't have a nightgown or anything."

Greg coyly suggested, "Oh don't worry. You can sleep in the nude."

Katy laughed and said, "Promise you won't look."

Greg said, "I promise I will look."

We bought a couple of bottles of wine and some snacks and headed up to their room. It really was quite nice. Greg turned the heat up enough to make it more comfortable. We settled in with Katy and I on one bed and Greg and Anna on the other. We were fully clothed, except for our shoes, and on top of the covers. Greg surfed through the channels on the TV. We caught the end of a game show and then he looked for a movie. We watched a few minutes of a few different movies but didn't like any of them. Finally, he settled on a romantic comedy. We watched and made a few comments about the plot and some of the scenarios including a few sexual encounters. We continued with the wine. The lights were turned down low. I had my arm around Katy and we were leaning against the headboard of the bed.

Anna, then Greg excused themselves and went into the bathroom to don their night clothes. She came out wearing a modest nightgown that left her legs bare to above her knees. He wore pajamas. Katy and I stripped down to our underwear and got under the covers.

Now, we had done some kissing and necking with the other spouse in earlier times, so seeing each other in underwear or pajamas was no big deal. I noticed Greg keeping a close eye on my wife when she went to the bathroom wearing only her bra and panties. Her bra was thin and we could see the hint of her nipples and the shadow of her bush through her panties.

I noticed the shadow of Anna's body under her nightgown and could see a trace of her darker nipples when the light was just right. I imagine Anna took note of the bulge in my underwear when I used the bathroom. Katy seemed to be checking-out Greg's package; when he walked around, his dick shifted around in the front of his pajamas.

Back in bed, under the covers, I got amorous with my wife and kissed her. With my arm around her, it was easy to slip my hand into her bra and cup her breast. She didn't mind that at all, we would do the same thing at home, but she prevented me from being too provocative with other people in the room.

After a while, we heard the unmistakable sound of Greg snoring. Anna was annoyed that she couldn't hear the movie, but didn't want to increase the volume too much. She got out of their bed to get the second bottle of wine. Katy and I were sharing a bag of potato chips that we had bought in the motel. Anna was looking frustrated and said, "He's snoring, asleep already, the story of my life."

Katy said, "This is a big bed, why don't you join us."

I didn't think much of it when Anna accepted our offer until she climbed under the covers beside me. So, I had a beautiful woman on either side of me. They were scantily clad and I quickly began to develop an erection. I naturally put my arm around Anna too and found myself watching the movie while stealing glances at Anna under her nightgown and my wife's breasts in her thin bra.

Katy leaned into me and we kissed. I kissed her back as best I could with my arm also around Anna. Katy reached down and put her hand over my undershorts. Of course, she found the semi-boner that I had developed.

She embarrassed me by saying, "Oh! John has a hard-on." She likes to embarrass me that way when my dick takes control over my big head.

I defensively said, "I do not."

I was surprised when Anna asked, "Let me see."

And suddenly, Katy pulled down the covers to expose my shorts with my dick trying to stand-up and escape. I didn't have time to cover myself; my arms were still around the ladies' shoulders. So, I was defenseless when my dear wife pulled the top of my undershorts down and exposed my rigid cock to her friend Anna.

Anna reached down and grabbed my cock with her hand and said, "This is a nice one." She looked at me and continued, "I've always wondered what your bad-boy looked like."

My wife said, "You saw his dick that one time."

Anna said, "Yeah, but it wasn't inspired like it is now."

I was wondering when Anna had seen my cock, surmising that my wife had given her a peek when I was asleep or something.

Anna asked me, "Is it because of me, or did you have a stiffy before I got in bed beside you." She was continuing to rub it and my dick was now at full alert.

My wife volunteered to her friend, "He was soft until you got in bed with us. John thinks you're hot. He gets hard when I tease him about you."

Anna said, "What do you tease him about?"

Katy continued to embarrass me, "Oh, the usual things, how he'd like to see you naked and such. He's fascinated with your boobs."

They were holding my arms behind them and I was helpless. Anna was squeezing my cock and stroking it with her hand. I couldn't do anything to control my dick; it was out, and had a mind of its own.

Anna asked me, "Do you like looking at my tits jiggle when I move around?"

Katy answered for me, "His tongue hangs out when he tries to look down your shirt."

I protested, "It does not." That didn't come out right. I intended to deny looking down her shirt, but had only denied that my tongue hung out.

My wife kept the conversation going when she said, "He won't tell me, but I know he likes to think about fucking you."

I protested, "Katy. That's not true." It was true, but I was trying to get out of trouble.

That's when Katy said, "So, if she stripped naked, right here and wanted you to fuck her, you'd kick her out of bed."

Before I could answer, Anna joined the conversation again, "I'm insulted, John. Don't you think I'm attractive?"

My only defense was, "Of course you're attractive. You're hot, but I don't cheat on my wife."

Katy had a solution for that, "What if I said it was okay?"

I quipped, "Go ahead, say it's okay."

Katy asked, "Okay to what?"

I said, "Go ahead, say it's okay for me to fuck your friend."

She asked, "Would you strip her and fuck her right here while watched, with her husband ten feet away?"

We were talking about Anna while Anna was beside me, stroking my dick while I had my arm around her shoulder.

Anna directed my hand from her shoulder to the arm-hole of her sleeveless nightie. I reached in and found her breast. I had never seen her tits before and now I had one in my hand. I was getting convinced that this was really happening. They weren't just fooling around. Her soft breast felt wonderful in my hand. I cupped it and held it, then tweaked the nipple with my fingers, all while she was playing with my penis.

My wife looked at her friend and suggested, "Go ahead, suck his cock."

I held my breath, was disappointed when Anna moved and my hand was disengaged from holding her tit. I watched her lean over my waist, heading for my pecker.

I was speechless as my penis disappeared beneath Anna's head and then I felt the warmth of her mouth on the tip of my cock. It felt wonderful. My wife leaned over and began to kiss me. She was obviously aroused and was pushing her tongue into my mouth. Anna was pulling my shorts down my legs and then had her hands on my balls and my prick. She cupped her hands under my ass and held me in place while she sucked my cock into her mouth. I felt the tip sliding past her gullet and into her throat. I gasped when that happened and felt my cock fully engulfed in Anna's mouth, a remarkably fantastic sensation. With my wife sucking on my face, I wondered if heaven could be any better than this.

Somehow my wife's bra had come off and her beautiful tits were bouncing across my face. She swung her nipples over my nose while smiling and laughing a little. When she pulled my t-shirt over my head, I was naked and under the spell of two horny women.

Katy shifted her attention to her friend. She pulled Anna's nightgown up over waist, up her back and then over her head. But Anna wouldn't let go of my dick. She had it lodged in her throat and was intent on gagging on it. The nightgown pooled around Anna's head in my crotch. With my arm free, I immediately began to caress the skin on Anna's back and took advantage of the opportunity to put my hand her panties and rub her fine, smooth ass. I worked her panties off her hips and, with her kneeling beside me while bent over sucking my dick, I had access to her pussy. I slid my hand between her legs and found the opening to her vagina. I slid two fingers inside her and found an incredibly wet and hot chasm. I massaged the inner walls of her vagina. She spread her legs apart and lifted to her knees to give me better access. She helped me pull her panties down below her knees and off her feet.

Anna moved her butt toward me and then lifted her leg over my shoulders, pushing me onto my back. The she straddled my head. I had my first-ever look at her pussy. She had shaved her cunt hair with only a little 'landing-strip' remaining. Her labia were swollen and the valley between them was filled with rich pink contours of flesh. I found her clitoris and licked it. It seemed like she was trying to strangle herself on my cock by pushing my dick farther into her throat as she gyrated on my face. I swirled my tongue around the opening to her vagina and her fluids poured onto my face.

I moaned when I felt the tongue of my wife on my balls and enjoyed the unforgettable pleasure of having two women licking and sucking my genitals at the same time. I realized they were kissing each other and licking my cock in a wild orgy of sex.

They moved off my cock and I realized that Katy and Anna were going at each other, kissing and fondling each other's breasts while Anna continued to ride my face.

I heard Katy say to her friend, "I want to watch you fuck him."

Anna moved off my face and I could finally breathe. Katy held my cock while Anna positioned herself and lowered down impaled herself on my dick. I didn't think it was possible, but being in Anna's vagina felt even better that being in her mouth. She rocked back and forth and I had my first full view of her naked body. Her pretty face topped her chest, those fine breasts, her belly and her pussy. I could see my dick parting her folds and sliding back and forth in her slippery vagina.

She and my wife were kissing, sloppy tongue-filled kisses. I was mildly surprised by this. My wife had never done anything with another woman, so far as I knew. I watched them play with the other's nipples. My wife completed our triad when she sat on my face. Her familiar pussy clamped down over my nose and mouth and she seemed to be intent on driving my head into the mattress with the pressure from her cunt on my face. I was having trouble breathing but she didn't care. When Katy gets aroused, there is no calming her. I've nearly been asphyxiated by her pussy a number of times.

'Cause of death: cunnilingus induced asphyxia (C I A)', that's what my obituary will probably say.

My face was already coated with Anna's scent. Katy added her sweet nectar onto my face too. Her wonderful perfume that she sprays on her pussy hair mixed with the scent of her cunt. I love it.

My wife was exhorting me to come inside Anna's vagina and I increased the pace of pumping up into her, finally reaching my orgasm and blasting a load of cum into her deep recesses. She was jerking and coming too. With two women having orgasms atop me, it was an unforgettable experience. I have never stopped enjoying the incredible feeling of ejaculating. Squirting my stuff into a new pussy was an added thrill. My exhausted dick retreated from Anna's vagina.

My two lovers tumbled off of me onto the bed, exhausted. They were caressing each other's bodies.

"It's been a long time." Anna said.

Katy asked her, "Have you found anyone else to play with?"

Anna said, "There's a friend from the gym."

Katy said, "I see."

Anna giggled and added, "And her husband."

"Does Greg know and get involved?"

Anna said, "Oh yeah. He likes watching me get fucked and he likes my friend's pussy too. We have to get together by ourselves because when the men are there, they monopolize the pussies."

Katy said, "John's sister and I have done it a few times. He doesn't even know."

I looked up, amazed at what I was hearing. My wife was doing it with other women, including my younger sister.

I said, "I don't believe it. Let me see you eat each other."

They laughed and seemed to have revived. Anna peed and they recoupled on the bed. I moved off and sat in on the other bed and watched. Katy was on top. They were in the classic sixty-nine position and they commenced to nuzzle at other's crotch. My wife was licking Anna's vagina, where I had just emptied my cock. She normally doesn't swallow, but perhaps my semen mixed with Anna's juices tasted better. She was eagerly slurping up everything she could find in Anna's pussy.

Meanwhile, Anna was holding my wife's bare ass and lifting her head to lick those precious folds and valleys that I love. She aggressively licked my wife's clit and Katy's hips shook and spasmed in pleasure. More liquids gushed onto Anna's face. I moved closer to watch as Anna flicked her tongue and her lips over every part of my wife's wide-open crotch. I remembered that I had my phone and I took a photo. With the flash, Anna noticed and posed with her tongue touching my wife's asshole above her open, wet cunt. I moved to the other end and took a photo of my wife with her face in another woman's cunt. They were vigorously eating each other. Anna used her fingernails to scratch Katy's back, leaving red marks. I remembered one time when Katy had come home with those marks. I suspected her of cheating and we had a fight over it. Now I realized that she had been with Anna.

I returned to my chair at the business end of my wife, watching her friend devour her cunt.

I caught movement out of the side of my vision. Greg had arisen and was walking around the other side of the bed in his rumpled pajamas. He casually yawned, not quite awake, and ambled into the bathroom and took a leak. He emerged a few moments later naked, with a hard-on. He was awake now, as evidenced by his hard, his shiny prick; I wondered if he was bigger than me. His target was obvious. My wife was straddling Anna's head and her cunt was spread open, exposed in Greg's direction, wet and ready for something to fill it.

Greg looked at me to see if I would object. How could I, having just fucked his wife. Greg moved forward and with his wife watching from below, he put his cock against my wife's crotch and then pushed forward. Katy's anatomy channeled Greg cock right into her vagina. Greg pushed forward and I heard Katy groan. I watched another man fuck my wife for the first time. It was the first time she'd been with anyone else, or so I'd thought.

Then Anna asked her husband, "Is she as tight as she used to be?"

Greg said, "It still feels wonderful to be in her cunt."

Our friends were talking about my wife. Clearly, she'd had sex with them back years ago when we lived near each other, I wondered where I was, how I missed it; and why wasn't I included; questions for the ride home in the morning.

Greg commenced a steady rhythm with his hips, sliding his dick around inside my wife and Anna continued to flick her tongue over both Katy's clit and Greg's balls. One time, he pulled out and stuffed his cock into his wife's throat to let her taste Katy's pussy on her husband's cock. Then he slid back into my wife. I became focused on Greg's cock, its size and his balls where he split open the lips around my wife's vagina. I'd never seen my wife from this perspective. I'd seen pornos where women were getting fucked, but seeing my wife, up close, with a dick invading her was a unique and unforgettable experience. I took a photo to be sure I'd remember it. Katy's pussy was dripping with her juices and she was gasping loudly with a sustained orgasm. She was too aroused to do anything to Anna's cunt.

I decided I wanted to get in on things, so I moved up on the bed and managed to dangle my revived cock before my wife's face. Katy eagerly swallowed my dick and every stroke by Greg pushed her onto my cock. Her mouth was stuffed with my cock and she was breathing heavily through her nose. Her back was glowing with perspiration; her ass was raised and Greg was humping with his cock buried in her cunt. I'd never even imagined, well actually I had, seeing my wife like this, acting like one of those broads in the 'adult films'.

Katy pulled her face off my cock and aimed it at her friend's pussy. Anna was on her back and her legs were spread apart, her wide-open pussy was so inviting.

My wife looked at me. Her hair was a mess, her face flushed and red. "Fuck her for me. I want to see your cock in her cunt."

I did as I was instructed, and slid my cock into Anna's vagina again. She was loose and wet. Her cunt had been the center of attention and her juices were flowing freely.

Katy looked at me and said, "I can't believe it, I was eating my husband's cum out of another woman's cunt."

I kept pumping and she kept talking. She said, "You like watching me, don't you? I can't believe you have a hard-on from watching your wife with another man fucking her."

She was right. This was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

Then Katy laughed and teased, "His dick is bigger than yours."

I hoped she was just kidding.

She continued, "I'm using my cunt muscles to squeeze the cum out of his cock; I'm going to make him come. He's not using a rubber, so his sperm will shoot up inside me."

I was close to coming myself inside Anna's quivering vagina.

Then Katy said, "I'm going to sit on your face and make you eat another's man's cum from my cheating cunt."

12