Double Cheeked Up Pt. 01

Story Info
Having a phat ass might not be so good.
7k words
4.39
48.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: He attracts the wrong type of women

* * * * *

[Characters are above the age of 18] Story contains futa on male, nonconsent and femboys with big butts. If you don't like the idea, please refrain from reading

* * * * *

Willow looked at himself in the mirror. Long, chestnut-colored hair that had been tied into a ponytail. Pouty lips, long lashes, and cerulean eyes. A short frame that was no taller than the average woman. But most importantly was his hips that flared out wider than his own shoulders and his doughy ass that made men drool and women green with envy. A twinge of pain flashed past his chest as he remembered how some of these men tried to hit on him, thinking he was just another bimbo with a fat ass they could fuck. He would tell them he was a guy but some of them were still willing to fuck after a quick scan of his effeminate features.

That did nothing for his confidence.

He stood on his side, sucking in his stomach as if that would do anything to his larger-than-average butt. Sighing in defeat, Willow accepted that there was nothing he could do to look anything more than an effeminate little bitch.

Make no mistake, he tried his best and trusted the process as a gym rat friend of his told him when he was doing multiple squats and deadlifts. His fingers trailed over his taut stomach, feeling how smooth his pale white skin was, and saw how it contrasted deeply with the pinkness of his virgin nipples.

As he stared down, he saw the reason he had somewhat given up on being a muscular chad of a man. What sprouted from between his legs was nothing more than a sad excuse for a penis, reaching just above 4 inches when erect and nearly microscopic when limp. After hearing tales of how women moaned for some of his muscular male friends, he knew that he would never get the chance to live their lives.

One of his friends had even joked that he should turn gay, and maybe then, he'd actually get a couple of offers - wiggling his eyebrows at Willow's large rump.

They always liked to tease him, slapping him on the butt here and there but stopped after he'd learned self-defense. Of course, his butt only seemed to get larger after middle school until now. 'Go Eagles!' He cheered in his mind, a doctrine many of the students were forced to listen to every single morning. He brushed his teeth and glanced at the time. 8:50 am. Luckily, today was a weekend, so he was able to get some of his much-needed sleep after a bazillion homework left by his very eccentric teachers.

"Seriously, the school needs a row of replacements," Willow said, spitting out a gob of toothpaste. "Especially Mrs. Smith, someone needs to tell her that being married isn't a personality trait. Or, targeting young couples."

As he got out of the bathroom, he studied his room. It wasn't too big or too small, a perfect, little snug room that belonged to no one else but him. His walls had been painted white and covered with inspirational quotes and flashing led lights that hung high across his room. A smart chair sat in front of his workspace - an average-sized table that supported the weight of his laptop and shelves of books that he promised he would read one day.

In the middle of his room was an extensive, bouncy-looking bed - a hand me down from his parents that was a little too big for just him alone. His floor had been covered in a fluffy, ivory mattress that had been dutifully vacuumed and cleaned by him. A black wardrobe stood beside his bed, taking up an entire wall by itself as it looked like it held the contents of the universe inside - one of his younger sister's many envies.

"Samantha...," Willow didn't like how his little sister's name felt on his tongue. Unlike his mother and father, who dearly loved him, his sister was a major exception and always made sure to remind him of that. There wasn't a time he could remember where his little sister didn't act like a six-year-old and annoy him to death.

One time, she had cut holes into his pants as he almost walked out of his home and revealed his nude bottom to the rest of the world. Another time she acted like the insufferable brat she was. And when she ate his yogurt, instead of giving him an apology, she insulted him, saying that she did it so that he might actually lose some weight.

He shook his head. Nothing good came out of thinking about his little sister and why she did what she did. Willow dressed in a comfortable, oversized grey sweater that was big enough to hide his black shorts that stretched over his hips. He was about to walk downstairs to grab his breakfast when his phone beeped on his table.

He unplugged the charger - yes, he liked to charge overnight - before he checked his phone. A curse immediately left his lips as he checked the calendar notification.

'September 30th. Samantha's friends come over. Parents out for an anniversary.'

His interactions with Samantha and her friends were very limited. He always holed himself up in his room whenever they came for a sleepover. Only a couple of times did he, unfortunately, meet them when he came out to refill his flask of water or to make dinner/snacks as Samantha had forced him to, threatening to spill one of his secrets if he didn't.

Samantha's three friends were very beautiful, not to mention a lot taller than him or Samantha. Which was a surprise as she stood at around 5'7'' despite being younger than him and had enough strength to wrestle a boy. Another reason he listened to her.

The few times he managed to meet her friends, they never failed to make him feel either humiliated or objectified as he could clearly hear them giggle when their eyes laid on his butt or his face. They seem to still have a problem believing that he was a boy. Once he could hear the hushed gasp of shock one of the girls had when his sister told them that he was a boy.

Since then, they always made it their job to tease him, locking him between their strong arms or forcing him between their bountiful chests--which was easy as his full height only ever measured to their shoulder-- or their recent obsession with fondling-slapping-molding his large behind.

From how they acted, you'd think they were perverted old men. Every time they went back home, they never failed to leave him with a boner and a blush on his face. They were bullies, is what they were.

The only reason he didn't practice his self-defense on them was that he could tell they were abnormally strong for women. They were definitely stronger than most of his guy friends, something he could tell from how hard it was to get out their chokeholds.

He shook his head. This time he was ready. It wouldn't go their way again. Willow had crafted a foolproof plan to deal with these harassing friends of his sister's.

Willow closed his phone and headed downstairs for breakfast, thinking to himself that nothing would go wrong this afternoon at all.

* * * * *

Samantha absolutely hated her older brother. Ever since they were young, he had always taken everything she liked. And it annoyed her further that he seemed to have done it unconsciously. From the hello-kitty bag she loved to her boyfriends, he stole everything that was hers and always acted like a moral compass - something she absolutely hated about him.

Now, Samantha wasn't ugly or anything. In fact, she was a very pretty young woman with long, blond hair and blue eyes- appearing as if the female version of her father. She was somewhat tall for a woman, standing at 5'7, and looked as if one of Victoria's Secret's skinny-fit models. Her body was toned and fairly athletic from all the long hours spent on the court, doing suicides and cardio-oriented drills that always left her gasping for air.

But none of that mattered as most of the boys she brought home -- usually tall jocks with broad shoulders-- always seemed to question about the curvy girl that ran around the house. She always got pissed at the specific question as it meant that they were somewhat interested in her brother - they always looked so shocked when she revealed his gender -- which poked at her insecurity of being less feminine than Will.

Many times she caught her man making moves on her brother before they knew his gender as their eyes never left his ass.

'God, his ass,' Samantha gagged as she cringed at how a boy could have something so clearly, feminine-ly seductive attached to his behind.

She knew that despite his...looks, her brother still liked to think of himself as a man rather than some effeminate faggot. Samantha counted down the days it would take before he came out of the closet and announced his new sexuality.

She was spread-eagled on her bed, bored out of her mind. She was about to indulge her brother in many of her pranks before a couple of notifications popped up from her phone. Opening it, Samantha saw that her girlfriends had been tagging her for something in the group chat.

(Sammy) U all sure abt the sleepover? (Gloria The Queen) Yeh, pretty sure. (Rubes) Nothing but positive here! (Bree) Anything to meet that cutie bro of urs, sis. (Sammy) Uh-huh. Srsly, I don't understand y'all's obsession with him.

Samantha regretted sending that message as immediately, her eyes flashed with the number of messages appearing in her phone. She had to even mute her phone temporarily from how annoying the notification bell sounded. Soon enough, they ended the many reasons they liked about her dummy brother as they all agreed on one thing.

(Gloria The Queen) His ass, sis.

(Bree) Definitely that thick, fat ass of his.

(Rubes) It looks really big. Heh

Samantha rolled her eyes as she felt a little pissed off again. These three dummies were her closest friends --both in and off the court-- to the point, most of them knew nearly everything about each other, from their cringiest moments to their deepest, darkest secrets.

One such secret was that all three of them had very large cocks attached between their legs and liked to use their gift on unsuspecting, adorable boys. Of course, she was surprised once they told her that since she thought that they'd somehow rape her or something, bringing a loud array of laughter and giggles from them.

Telling her that they much preferred boys and should basically be considered straight women...with something extra, they assured her that they wouldn't touch a single hair on her.

That brought a curious question out of her. Why didn't they go after girls? They only gave her a knowing smile, shaking their head as they told her it just didn't feel right - comparing it to how Samantha would feel if she were to lick a pussy. Being as straight as a pencil, she stopped her intrusive questions there.

(Sammy) I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

(Bree) Aww, don't be such a prude, sis. You and I both know that ass is phat as fuck.

(Gloria The Queen) Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. God, the things I'd do to him.

(Rubes) It is really big.

Samantha groaned. Even sweet little Ruby was praising her brother's ass. She didn't know whether to feel disgusted or scared from how eager her friends were, basically telling her that they were willing to fuck him senseless if her brother hadn't holed himself in his room whenever they came over. Wait a minute, weren't they coming over a little too much recently?

(Sammy) Please do it somewhere other than here if you're planning to fuck him.

(Bree ) Of course, sweet cheeks! (Gloria The Queen) Idk. It kinda turns me on to do it in your home.

(Sammy) Ew, Gloria. Wtf?!

(Gloria The Queen) Jk, jk. You know I love you, sis.

(Rubes) True.

(Sammy) Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I doubt the dummy will even come out of his room. I saw him rationing enough shit for like a week. Lmao

It was true. She had caught her brother rummaging through the fridge before carrying them upstairs. He had frozen like a deer caught in headlights as he met her. Samantha had to fight the urge to gag as his asscheeks literally clapped against the air as he ran up the stairs to avoid her.

(Bree) Don't worry about it. We have a plan. Dibs btw.

(Rubes) No fair!

(Gloria The Queen) Wtf Bree!

(Bree) What? Had to call it.

(Sammy) Aandd, I'm out.

Samantha rolled her eyes, apathetic that she had essentially pimped out her brother before going into the bathroom to take a shower as her phone dinged rapidly, a huge battle occurring amongst her girl-friends over the rights to her brother's disgustingly big butt.

*****

Willow nodded to himself as he looked at his master plan. Laid out on his bed was an assortment of snacks, drinks, and refrigerated food that would last him for like a week. Call it too overkill but he liked to be safe, knowing that his parents liked to get carried away and spend more time than necessary on their anniversaries. He really wished lightning struck at their vacation home or something so that they could come back home quickly.

Right beside his bedroom was an old, small refrigerator that couldn't be any taller than his knees. He had plugged it in, and luckily, it still worked, releasing cold air as he opened it to stuff his rations for the week. A scented humidifier stood next to the mini-fridge, right under the air-conditioner, spewing out a moist, rose-smelling air around his entire room.

Willow received a notification on his phone. Checking it, he saw that it was from his parents, sending him a picture of themselves with a Hawaiian Lei around their neck and a big smile on their faces. He sighed as at least some of them were having fun.

Looking around him, Willow let out a chuckle as it looked like he was rationing for a zombie apocalypse or a deadly virus. There were a couple of other plans he had. One being that he could sleepover at one of his friend's houses. But most of them were outside of the state, spending their holidays at the beach picking up tanned, blond babes or with their girlfriends.

He sighed. His looks and effeminate nature made it hard for him to get a girlfriend as most of the girls either had one of two reactions when he confessed.

1). They'd laugh at him, telling him that she only ever thought of him as one of the girls.

2). They'd curse at him, saying that they didn't want to be seen dating a little faggot.

It was a shame most girls had the second reaction. He checked himself in the mirror again. Thinking that he didn't look that feminine, he saw that he looked like a pretty girl with a curvaceous body and felt disheartened when he could see his butt even from the front.

Placing both of his small hands on his butt, he noticed that they looked so small on his large, round white ass and felt pretty bouncy as well from the number of squats he did. He remembered a time they looked flabby and weak. If he had a genie, he'd immediately wish for a more muscular, manly body like Henry Cavill.

Soon enough, the doorbell to their home rang, sending a streak of arousal and fear through Willow's chest. His stomach did flips as he heard his sister's voice, yelling, "Coming!" as she went to open the door for her friends.

Hearing a ding from his phone, he checked it to see it was from his sister.

(Meathead) You better not fucking come out of your room.

He gave a reply.

(Disappointment) K.

He rolled his eyes. He may not have known what he did to gain his sister's ire like this, but it certainly didn't excuse her poor attitude and behavior. His stomach did flips when he heard the giggling and mumbling of his sister's friends as they walked upstairs.

Quickly grabbing his 'Don't Enter' sign, he ran to his door and hung the sign on his door as he caught the forms of Samantha and her friends on his peripheral vision before closing the door.

Hopefully, they'd get the sign. Get it?

Willow smiled at the brilliant pun he'd just made before he wondered what he should do for the afternoon. Turning his attention to his laptop, he remembered that there was still a couple of unfinished works like the erotica he was working on and decided to get to it. Grabbing his laptop and a cold drink of cola from the mini-fridge, he relaxed on his comfy bed and typed away.

*******

Samantha studied her friends.

First of all, there was Bree or Breona Williams - the confident, proud captain of their volleyball team and its tallest member. She was a dominant African-American woman with eyes a deep shade of dark and sensual curves around her body. Keeping her hair in a long frizz, Breona was a girl who liked to take charge in whatever she did - excelling as a captain in whatever group project or team she was in. Being an outgoing, social girl who always put on her iconic smug smile, many broad-chested jocks in their school asked her out for dinner. Hell, she was popular enough to attract the local college frat boys.

The second was the wing spiker and ace of the team - Gloria 'Mary' Cinders. She was the definition of graceful beauty, possessing a lithe body that was 90% legs, something she never failed to show off in her tights. Another beautiful feature of hers would be the striking emerald eyes she'd inherited from her Scottish father and long, blonde hair from her Italian mother.

Another thing you'd want to remember about this girl was that if Breona was considered confident, this girl was downright arrogant and haughty. But of course, you grew to accept it as her quirk after you realized that her parents were one of the wealthiest people in the state. Why on earth she was attending a local school instead of one of those prissy private ones was beyond her.

The last of them was a sweetheart, an adorable jellybean of a woman - Ruby Hart. Just like her name suggests, she had short, curly hair that she'd dye strawberry red, a color that just absolutely fit her image. She was the shortest amongst them but also pretty tall for a woman, standing at 5'7'' with the personality of a golden retriever. Her body was all-around modest, not too big, not too small...until she dropped the skirt. Samantha still couldn't believe that such an adorable girl could pack immense heat down there.

Breona sat on her leather chair recliner, leaning forward as she played a game of Streetz Futa against Samantha. Yes, Samantha was secretly a gamer even though she had mocked her brother multiple times by calling him a geek or a nerd. Gloria was lying on her bed, flat on her stomach as she twiddled with her phone, snapping multiple pictures of herself - probably to snap to her multiple boyfriends or boy-whores as she'd like to call them. Ruby on the other hand, simply sat on the carpeted floor adorably, watching her friends play an intense match.

"Oh, that's bullshit," Breona said as her fighter was subdued in a headlock and a three-point combo. "Stop fucking spamming that."

"Get better, scrub," Samantha smirked. This match was too easy.

"Oh! She's right there!" Ruby yelled, pointing at where Breona was hiding and charging up her ulti.

"Ruby, you little snitch!" Breona yelled as she was found out.

"Thanks, babe," Samantha said. "Here's an early Merry Christmas present for you, Bree."

Immediately, the game was over as Samantha landed combos after combos on Breona's fighter, not allowing even a single twitch from her character as Breona was utterly pounded into submission. A huge "Game Over!" was heard as Breona hissed and cursed, calling hacks as she leaned backward with a defeated sigh.

Samantha showed a victory smile. "You'll get better one day, scrub."

"God, I hate it when she's all smug like that." Gloria sighed. "Couldn't you have lasted a little longer, Bree?"

12