Double Dare Ch. 03: THE NEXT STEP

Story Info
Twins Bet a Billionaire Their Bodies.
4.1k words
4.56
4.2k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Cindy decided to move to the next level, but Mindy decided to stay as a hostess. She liked being just with rich men who didn't have a lean toward fetish. Cindy was ready for another challenge.

Cindy went into the training. The next fetish party was that weekend, and they gave her a red badge and assigned her a supervisor to be with her. They wanted her to observe the fetish party to understand what happens. Mindy's next guest was an older British man who was known as a gentle guest. Mindy looked forward to an easier weekend.

Mindy was ready at the suite when the old man arrived. He had no entourage and was carrying his own luggage. She immediately liked him and helped him with his bag. "Let me help you with those bags." She took one of his two bags and carried it into his bedroom.

"Bless you, dearie. My knees aren't what they used to be. A spot of arthritis." He sat down to catch his breath. She made a note to tell the staff to carry the bags into the room, not at the door, no matter what the guest said.

"Would you like a little tea?" She had been shown how to make British tea.

"That would be wonderful." He watched as she made his tea in the kitchen. When she had given it to him, he took it and tasted it. "You sure you aren't British? This is good tea." She smiled at him and sat beside him.

They had a couple of hours before dinner, and she recommended he take a nap. He went into his room, and she followed. She helped him undress and get into bed. She then dropped her frock and climbed in beside him. He had been here before, so he wasn't surprised. She reached over and kissed him gently. He reached over and squeezed a breast. She put her head down on his shoulder and hugged him. He fell asleep in her arms. She woke him up in time for dinner.

The fetish weekend began Friday evening. Cindy and her supervisor waited until ten p.m. to give the party time to get warmed up. Cindy only needed to see the night in full swing. The rest was things she was familiar with. Cindy followed the other woman into the fetish room through a side door. Cindy immediately noticed it had every kind of binding stations she had ever seen. There were couches with hitching posts and padded tables. There were many people there already. She saw a man with a woman bridled up as a pony. She was on a leash and had high heal hooves on. Her arms were bound behind her, and she had blinders at the side of her eyes. She had a bright plumb of feathers over her head. The man was sitting on a couch talking to another man. She stood quietly as he held her leash. Another man had a puppy dog sitting beside him. She had a dog mask on, and a tail pushed into her ass. He also held her leash. Cindy looked around. There were several men with women dressed as animals. They traveled over to the bondage stations. There was one that was a padded sawhorse. A woman was laying on the sawhorse with her hands and feet strapped into the legs of the sawhorse. She had a gag ring in her mouth and two men fucking her. The man in the back was fucking her in the ass and the other one was enjoying her being unable to breath while he fucked her mouth. There was another sawhorse that had a woman bent over it the other way. She also was tied down and had two men fucking her. Cindy thought this was standard stuff until she saw the back wall. In the back wall were several women sticking out. Well, half of women. Half of the women were inside the wall with just the waist and legs showing. The legs were tied to the wall at an angle, giving free access to the unknown woman's pussy. There was another standing on her feet but bent over into the wall at her waist. There were several women with just their heads poking out. They were blindfolded and had an "O" ring in their mouths. The sight of several women being used as fuck stations was something she had not seen before. The smell of weed and alcohol was everywhere. Occasionally, one of the men would grab a waitress and try to maul her. The large bouncer would catch his hand before it reached its destination. Cindy hadn't even seen him around, but he was there when he was needed. They had another machine she hadn't seen before. It had a woman strapped into it. Only her backside and hooded mouth were sticking out of the machine. The sign said free to all above the machine. There were usually men standing there waiting. Cindy knew immediately that was the hardest job here. There were women kneeling in front of several men working on their dicks. One man had a woman bent over the edge of a couch. She was bound and blindfolded, and he was fucking her in the ass. Every time she shrieked or moved, he hit her with a switch. When they finally walked out of the room, Cindy asked, "So, how normal is what I've seen tonight?"

"About average. Nobody was trying to hurt someone. That is for the other room. Cindy shuddered. If the other room is worse, she could see why most women didn't last very long in there. But that was the future.

Mandy returned from dinner with Niels, the old man. He wanted to sit by the pool for a bit, and they did. When they got back to the room, she went into her changing room and stripped down to a nice negligee. When she came out, he was sitting in the living room naked and smiling. She came over and sat down on his lap. His hands moved all over her and she let him enjoy himself. After a few minutes he was as hard as he was going to get. She settled down on him and looked into his eyes as she fucked him. He played with her breasts and enjoyed the ride. It didn't last long but he was happy. She put her head on his shoulder and lay there, letting him smell her hair for as long as he wanted to.

When he had recovered, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She got in and spread her legs. "I'm not sure I can do that again, missy."

"You don't need to. Isn't it nice to just lay on me and enjoy a nice pretty mattress for the night?" She could tell he was grateful and did as she asked. He fell asleep on her breast, sucking on it.

Early the next morning, he was awakened by her sucking his dick. He looked under the covers to see her eyes looking at him as she sucked him dry. It was an experience he had not had for many years, and he almost teared up.

The weekend continued in the same manner. She made sure he had as many orgasms as he could manage. She never pushed him to do more that he could. His report to the management couldn't say enough nice things about Mindy, her kindness and tenderness.

Cindy and Mindy talked about their different experiences the past weekend. Cindy told Mindy she may have been right to stay where she was. It was going to be a rough time in the fetish club.

The next three weeks went by quickly. Mindy had one more guest during those three weeks. She had another during the fetish weekend. Cindy was ready for her first fetish weekend. She went to the "meat room" to find out who she would have. The scheduler looked up when she came in.

"Hi, Cindy. I've got an easy one for you to try first. He is an American. His fetish is for you to be bound and silent. He will take you to the room, but not allow anyone but him to touch you. You will be restrained, but able to walk. You will be blindfolded, but able to see through it like a vale. Be sure to say nothing, no matter what. If you do, he will tape your mouth shut. Good luck." The red staffer took her to his room.

She said, "You should be kneeling naked in the center of the room when he arrives. Ignore whatever is happening around you. Do not move unless he tells you to." She stripped down and waited on a couch until she heard the door rattling.

She knelt with her hands behind her back and waited. The entourage entered and began putting bags away. She ignored them. He entered to see her and smiled. This place never disappointed him, and they were off to a good start again. He walked over to her and played with her hair. She never moved. Good start. He ignored her while he was settling in. The rest of his group went to their room, leaving them alone.

When they were alone, he sat in a chair behind her. She stayed still. After several minutes, he told her to stand up. She did so.

"Turn around." She did. "Walk around the room." She began walking in a circle. "Stop." She stopped where she was. He liked this one. She understood the rules. "Go to my bed and lay down with your legs spread."

She walked into his room and did as she had been told. He followed her and watched as she lay down. He stripped down and climbed onto her. He fucked her, waiting for her to make a sound or move. She did neither. He might as well be fucking a sex doll for the movement she made. She was staring straight ahead. When he finished, he got up and went into the bathroom. When he returned, she was still laying exactly as he had left her. "Go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. Once you are done, return to the living room and sit on the sofa." She did as he said and sat on the sofa. He laid down for a nap. When he woke up, she was still sitting on the couch. "Go get dressed for dinner and return." She did as he said.

When she returned to the room, she was dressed in a stunning outfit. They went to dinner. He talked the entire time to anyone he saw, but she did not open her mouth except to eat. They returned to the room, and he told her to get her costume on.

She stripped down and pulled the garters on with the stockings She put the high heels on and the headgear with the vale. They were right, she could see through it, but not clearly. She would need to be careful to not bump into anything or anyone. She put the handcuffs on one hand and went out so he could fasten them behind her back. They were ready. He snapped the leash on her headgear, and they headed to the fetish party.

When he led her into the room, it was crowded. He found a couch and told her to kneel beside the couch. She managed to kneel without her hands by leaning on the couch a little. He didn't seem to notice. She was hopeful he would stay there for a while. The less she had to move around, the safer she would feel.

He had several drinks and played around with the women of men who wanted that sort of thing. She knelt quietly, not moving for most of the evening. He would pat her head or squeeze her breast occasionally, to prove a point with the men he was talking to. Otherwise, he ignored her. That was fine with her.

Once he got up for some reason but told her to stay there. He was gone for half an hour. When he returned, he was zipping up his pants. He took her by the leash and pulled her up. They headed out. She followed, not sure where they were going. He was drunk, and not walking very straight. He had to stop at a lounge chair at the pool for a moment to collect himself. She stood watching. He finally headed back and made the room. As soon as he entered the room, he fell onto the couch and passed out. Great, thought Cindy. He didn't even bother to let her go. It was going to be a long night. She wasn't sure he was that drunk. She had a good idea he was faking and wasn't going to chance it. After two hours he stirred. She was still standing by the couch. He still had the leash in his hand. He acted like he was groggy. He told her to turn around. He fumbled for the key and unlocked her handcuffs. He told her to go to her room and get some sleep. She turned and left. As she was entering her room, she glanced back to see him watching her closely.

The next morning, she waited in her bed until he called for her to come out. She walked out and stood in the middle of the room. He was sitting in the kitchen eating the meal from the hotel. He called her over. "You may sit down and eat as long as you don't speak." She sat down and ate. He finished and went into his room as she finished. When she finished, she sat still until he returned. "You seem to have been trained well. Thank you for taking my desires seriously."

He told her to come into his room. When she arrived, he had laid down. "You may move. Fuck me." She climbed on him and began riding him. He lay back and enjoyed the experience. When she was finished, he told her to clean herself up and lay down in her room until lunch.

At lunchtime he told her to put a nice dress on and they went to lunch. She walked with him without talking. They eat at one of the resort's restaurants. He talked to everyone, but she spoke not a word. He was beginning to believe she might make it through the weekend.

After lunch, he walked around the area, looking at whatever he wanted. She followed him silently. When they got back to the room, he told her to undress and bend over the edge of the couch. She did as he said, and he came up behind her. She figured this was the time for a good ass fucking. He would have to test her and that was the last one left. Sure enough, he took her juice and pushed it into her ass. She stood quietly as he fingered her. He then pushed his dick into her ass. She relaxed her muscles as she was taught, and he managed to get into her. She had not moved or said a word. That fact made him hotter, and he fucked her ass enthusiastically until he came. He stayed in her until he shrank down. He pulled out of her and sat down. She stood there with his juices running out of her ass and down her leg. He sat and watched her as he relaxed. He finally went into his room for a nap. As he was leaving, he told her to go to her room, clean herself up, and lay down until he called her.

They went to dinner before the fetish club. After returning to the room, she dressed in her costume, and they headed for the party again. When they arrived, he wanted to walk around, so she followed him. He would stop occasionally and watch a show. He would encourage the men as they took the bound women around the room. One man reached out to touch Cindy, and he went nuts. The row was so bad they asked him to leave. He took Cindy by her lease and left.

He was in a foul mood. He had been drinking, but he wasn't drunk. He went to his room quickly. It was hard for Cindy to keep up. He didn't seem to care. When he got to the room, he told her to stop. She froze where she was. He roamed the room ranting and raving about the resort.

"How dare them throw me out. I've been coming here for years. I ought to make them pay for this." He looked at Cindy, and she shuttered internally. She didn't like that look. He charged her and knocked her down. Her hands were still bound so she fell backwards and hit her head. She was dazed for a moment. When her head cleared, he was on top of her. He Pushed her legs apart and began fucking her hard. He was taking his anger out on her. He was hurting her, but she managed to stay still. As long as her hands were bound, she had to be careful. When he finished, he lay on her panting. His anger seemed to leave him as his cum left him. When he sat up, he helped her up, and uncuffed her.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault. You have managed to follow my instructions to the end. Please take the head gear off and sit on the couch." She did so, wondering what was next. She had bruises around her neck and maybe a concussion. He finally told her to go to her room, take a hot shower and get some sleep. She quickly did as he instructed.

The next morning, she was very sore, both her head and between her legs. When he called her out, she tried to hide the bruises. However, he could see them anyway.

"I'm probably going to get banned for this". He sat with his head in his hands.

She spoke without his permission. "I think we can make this okay." He looked up. He was so worried he didn't even get mad.

"Why would you do that for me? I hurt you, and I am ashamed of myself. I deserve what I get."

She smiled weakly, "That is why I want to help you. I don't mind your fetish. We all have fetishes of some sort. But you are not arrogant and mean about it. You just enjoy it. You didn't mean to hurt me. It was the alcohol and anger that did it. I can get some of my makeup to cover the bruises and say I hit my head because I tripped when I was handcuffed."

He literally knelt before her and kissed her hand. "The fantasy is over. You can forget the silent, don't move thing. Let's try and make you better for the next day we have left."

She got up, went into her room, and put makeup on her bruises. They did look better. She was sure they would look much better tomorrow. They would just have to stay in the room for the rest of the day.

He ordered them a great lunch and they sat and ate and talked while eating. When they were finished, he admitted something to her. "I enjoyed just sitting and talking to you more than I thought I would. I don't need to come here to get women to obey me. I should just talk to them. Maybe that would work."

She touched him on the arm. "It would work if you were sincere. Women can tell truth and sincerity." When dinner time came, he ordered their meal brought to the room. Once again, they talked as they ate. They sat and talked about everything, his work, his life, the reason for his fear of women talking to him. He felt much better by the time it was getting late.

Cindy looked him in the eye as they stood up to call it a night. "I have a favor to ask of you."

"Anything, I will forever be in your debt."

"Would you make love to me tonight? I would like that very much." She smiled at him. He took her hand and led her into his room. He slowly undid her dress and she let if fall to the floor. She only had panties left, and he pulled them down. He then started to undress himself, but she stopped him and did it for him.

They got into bed together and they hugged each other. They lay in an embrace for the longest time. He finally pushed her down on the bed and moved down her to her womanhood. She spread her legs to give him admittance and he began gently sucking and licking her button. She hadn't a man make love to her for a long time, and it felt great. He continued until she heated up and finally came. He stayed at it until she lay still. When she had recovered, she reached down and pulled him on top of her. She lifted her legs to give him even more room. He pushed her legs up until they were bent at the knees. He sat and looked at her face between her knees as she was smiling at him. This was better than the entire weekend. He moved up to her and entered her vagina. She was very wet, and he slipped in easily. He pushed as deeply as he could and filled her. He began to slowly rock on her and she began matching his movements with her pelvis. They rocked back and forth until they both came together. It was such an orgasm they both collapsed in a heap on the bed. He started to roll off her, but she caught him and held onto him as they both fell asleep.

When they awoke the next morning, they were still entwined together. He kissed her lightly and sat up. "You have changed my life. I think I don't need this fetish any longer. Thank you."

They got up, ate breakfast and he departed. When the red staff came to get her, she reported the possible concussion from falling. They took her to the infirmary to have her checked out.

Petra called her into her office the next day. "We need to know what really happened to you. We know whatever happened to you happened on Saturday night, not Sunday. We can see the bruises. You did not have a concussion, but you had a bump. Please tell me the truth."

Cindy thought about it for a moment. She wasn't risking her future for him. "He was angry and drunk when he was asked to leave the party. He made it to the room but was walking around the room mumbling about being thrown out. He accidentally bumped into me when I still had the handcuffs on, and I fell before he could catch me. That's when I hit my head. It didn't feel too bad. He helped me up and we had sex. He did choke me, but that was during sex. He didn't realize how hard he was choking me until he was finished. He was mortified and ended the fantasy right there. He told me I was free to leave or stay and talk to him. We spent the entire day Sunday talking about everything. He was very sorry for the bruises. He has decided to stop with that fantasy. If he is allowed to return, he wants to be a regular guest, not a fetish guest. He knew you would be asking, and he did not ask me to lie."

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12