Double Dare Ch. 07: AN UNUASAL ARRANGE

Story Info
Twins Bet a Billionaire Their Bodies.
4.3k words
4.5
2.4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

"Mindy, from now on, please call me James. Let's get you settled." He asked her to get ready to come into his bedroom and come in naked when she was ready. In a few minutes she came into his room. He smiled at her and helped her onto the bed. It was a huge bed. He positioned her at the head of the bed, laying across the head of the bed.

"I will get comfortable once I lay down. I may lay on your breast, or on your abdomen. I may pull you around a little and hug your legs, especially since I don't have my other pillow. We will get to know each other over time. Please tell me about anything you are uncomfortable with. I am James, now, remember, but only in these private quarters. No one calls me that outside."

Mindy nodded. She was uncomfortable with this entire idea, but whatever. She lay there, waiting for him to begin.

"Do you get cold very easily?" She shook her head. "Ok, there is a blanket behind you. If I am asleep and you get cold, pull it out and cover yourself.

James lay down and put his head on her abdomen. He put one arm above his head and wrapped it around her legs. He pulled the covers up to them and settled down for the night. Mindy finally fell asleep after he had settled down.

The next morning, he asked her how bad it was. "It wasn't bad. Once I got to sleep, it was just like sleeping with any other man."

"I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you. You are soft, and you don't squirm much. I think I am going to like it with you. I need to schedule your tattoo. I think I will wait until I find the second woman so you will be able to heal."

Cindy and Elliot spent the entire week together. They tried to cram a lifetime's sex into one week. After Elliot left, Cindy tried finding something to fill her time. It took her two days to realize she couldn't wait around for a year. She would rather be with Mindy, even if it meant being his personal pillow.

Cindy had Petra call him to tell him she wanted to talk to him. He called her to the mansion.

"Cindy, now that you are practically family, you will never need to get permission to come here. Especially with Mindy here. You can see her anytime you wish."

"Thank you, Mr. St. Johns."

"No, no. It's James when in private. Only in public must we do that, okay?"

"Thank you. I have decided I can't sit around for a year waiting for Elliot. I need to do something, and I would rather be with Mindy. Therefore, I accept your offer."

"I am very happy to hear you say that. You will be the safest around me. I also, obviously, promise to never ask you for sex, since you are my best friend's fiancé. You can move into the room beside Mindy. She can tell you how her first night was. She is in there. Why don't you go see her?"

Cindy found Mindy in her room. Mindy was so happy to see Cindy. "What are you doing here?"

"I have decided to accept his offer, minus the sex part. I can't just sit around waiting for Elliot with nothing to do."

James had her stuff moved that day. That evening, Mindy told Cindy to be ready for when his valet calls them to his bed. When she called, they went in and got on the bed. Mindy let Cindy have the head pillow and she took the comfort pillow. He came in thirty minutes later. The sight of Mindy spread out on his bed and Cindy laying across the head of the bed made him smile. Having identical twins laying there was something he had never had before, and it made him horny. He pushed Mindy to the edge of the bed so he could undo the covers. He then got into bed and pulled her to him and flipped the covers over Mindy. He laid her beside him and hugged her like a long pillow. He put his head on Cindy's abdomen and settled in.

Cindy didn't think it was too bad. He didn't move around a lot, and he wasn't grabbing anything. Of course, he had Mindy under the covers with him, and he was moving around with her, so, who knows.

Mindy got excited when he flopped her around on the bed and finally pulled her under the covers. He pulled her up beside him and held her close to him. She liked his scent and the strength in his arms. He lay there with his nose in her hair. His breath was warm, and she wanted him to grab something to hold on. When he did reach around her and squeezed her breast, she shuddered.

"I'm sorry, Mindy. I won't do that again."

"No, please do. Please do." James pulled the covers back and looked into her eyes. She smiled and nodded. He smiled and pulled her under the covers. He wasn't going to need Cindy for a while, he would be busy.

He kissed her gently, and she kissed him back, harder. He began massaging her breasts with one hand while he reached for her nether regions with the other. When she felt him heading home, she spread her legs for him. He pushed his finger into her, and she was very wet. He stroked her for several minutes, until she came for the first time in his bed. When she smiled up at him, he rolled over on top of her and mounted her. She threw her arms around him and matched his rocking. It was both forceful and yet sweet, at once. By the time he came, she had come again. This was going to be okay with her. If she could lay here beside him and let Cindy be the pillow, she would be happy forever. By the time he put his head back down on Cindy, she was asleep. He was careful not to wake her up. He put his head down on her legs softly and held Mindy until they were asleep.

James woke up to find Mindy working on him under the covers. This was going to be okay. He could see why she had gotten so many requests for repeat customers. She had skills. And being so small, just holding her body in his arms made him feel powerful. It was a feeling he had never had before. It didn't take her long to cement her position in his bed. As far as he was concerned, she could be there forever.

Cindy was awake by the time she crawled out from under the covers. James took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you, Cindy. You are perfect as a head pillow. I hope it wasn't too unpleasant for you."

"It really wasn't too bad. I can see you and Mindy are adjusting well together." She smiled and he told them to go their rooms. They were done for now.

James had given Cindy her golden pendant before they left. They spent the day getting their rooms settled and touring the rest of the house. The valet's name was Selma, and she gave them the guided tour. By the time they had finished, they were friends. Selma thought these twins would be good for Master.

The tattoo artist arrived in the afternoon. They set up in the sitting room, and she began on Mindy. Mindy had laid back on a chaste lounge. It positioned her at just the right angle to get between her legs for the tattoo. It hurt like a tattoo, and Mindy had to remind herself over and over that this was the price to have him fuck her regularly. Small price to pay. When she was finished, she held a mirror up for Mindy to see. It was elegant, three letters interconnected in a stylish vertically slanted way. There was also a number "1" below it.

"What is the 1 for?" Mindy was confused. Cindy didn't know what it was for, either. Cindy told her to go ahead and do hers. She didn't want to because he had only ordered one, but Cindy insisted. When she had finished Cindy, they saw she had a "2" on her. Now they knew, since they were identical twins, James didn't want to make a mistake with them. Now he would know which one was Cindy.

He was unhappy with Cindy when he got home. He had wanted to let them heal one at a time. Cindy insisted she would be fine with him sleeping on her breast while her abdomen healed. Mindy was told to stay in her room until she was healed. For the couple of weeks, it was just Cindy alone. He stayed on her breast and sleep like a baby. He liked to sleep on his side and throw his left arm over her. He held her by the waist for the entire two weeks while sleeping. Cindy got used to him, and it was no problem. He didn't paw her, and she relaxed. By the time Mindy returned, Cindy didn't give him a second thought. She could go to sleep and let him toss and turn without a notice. Wherever his hands landed, she knew he wasn't making advances, just sleeping on her like a pillow. It sort of turned her on, the fact that he didn't consider her body a sexy woman, but a thing to sleep on. He never talked to her or looked at her face. He would just lay down, get comfortable, and go to sleep. Sometimes he lay on her abdomen with his arm around her legs, sometimes he slept on her stomach or breast with his arm around her waist. He never turned to the other side, so he never threw his arm into her face or throat. Within two weeks, she was comfortable with him doing whatever he wanted with Mindy. She would go to sleep and let them do whatever.

One afternoon, Selma came to tell them they had one more thing to do. James had told them that something else was going to be strange, and they were to not say anything about it until he had talked to them.

A man came into the sitting room and Selma brought them in to meet him. He began taking measurements from each of them. All sorts of measurements. Height, width, strange measurements. He had them double up in a ball and took measurements. This was strange.

That evening, James could see the look in their eyes. "Okay, I know you have many questions. Here it is. That man makes all my luggage. It is all the same. Let me show you something." He took them to a closet and pulled out two suitcases that were larger than a normal suitcase, but not by much. When he opened one, it had different shelves and things inside.

"When I travel, I will need my pillows. I can't have you come with my entourage with your passports. There are paparazzi everywhere. Beautiful twins suddenly appearing with me would set off a hundred sirens. I must get you to where I am going without attracting attention. These two suitcases were what I used to transport the two ladies you met. They fit perfectly, and only had to be in them for a short time. This man is making me suitcases for each of you."

This was getting weirder and weirder. Cindy could understand the logic, but she wasn't excited about being in a suitcase, even for a short time. Mindy, on the other hand, was getting excited about the idea of being part to his luggage. The notion of being his was all she needed to heat up.

The suitcases were delivered in a couple of weeks. By the time James had come home Mindy was already trying hers out. She had to pull her knees up to her chest and fold her arms inside of them to fit. It was tight, but doable. Cindy didn't like them at all. They were too tight. After they had tried them out with James trying to fasten them shut, they agreed they were too small. James had them remade two inches wider. These fit much better. They allowed the girls to move around a little inside the cases.

The time to use the cases came quickly. James told them one morning they were all going to Paris the following day. To make the girls feel a little better, he had small oxygen bottles put in the case the girls could use if it got too stuffy for them during the short time they had to be in them.

When the time came pack up, Selma helped the girls into their cases last, when everything else was ready to load. As soon as they were in, the movers were called in. All the cases were loaded up and carted to the van.

Mindy was happy being loaded onto a cart and hauled out with the other luggage. Cindy was very nervous. The oxygen helped her calm down. Pure oxygen made her lightheaded, and by the time she recovered, they were almost there. Most of their luggage was loaded into the hold, but James had three cases loaded into the plane with him. No one noticed the cases that went into the plane. The entire group went through security and had no problem. He had done this many times before. As soon as she had them in James' private bedroom, Selma had the girls out of the cases. Mindy's knees were weak. At first James was worried, until he looked into her eyes. She was getting off on this. He smiled. He liked this girl. This could be fun. Cindy was a different matter. They got her out and had to wait for a minute after they opened it to let her take a deep breath. By the time the plane had taken off, both girls were sitting with James in his private lounge in the back.

The flight to Paris was uneventful. As the plane was landing, Selma put the girls back into their cases. It was a little easier for Cindy this time. She didn't need the oxygen. The cases were put in the van with the rest of the luggage, and everything was taken to his estate. Once there, Selma made sure to get them out immediately. Cindy was much better this time. She felt like she would be able to do this. It was only about a half an hour, and that is not too bad.

The only bad part about being in Paris was, they couldn't see anything. They aren't supposed to be there, and they had to stay away from everybody but James or Selma. James finally banned everybody but Selma from his bedroom suite so the girls could have more room to move around in. It was still stifling.

The first night in Paris, Mindy was hot. She wasn't supposed to, but she jumped him as soon as he was under the covers. Cindy had to stifle a laugh as she watched Mindy attack James. Cindy had figured out that Mindy's plan was to seduce this man. Cindy was sure that had been the plan for many a girl before her, but Cindy had to admire her spunk. She fell asleep listening to Mindy moaning and mumbling. So much for being a quiet "pillow".

The trip didn't last long. Whatever James needed to do, he did it quick. Within a couple of days, they were back on the plane. By the time they got home, Cindy was okay with it and Mindy was having orgasms in the case. They would open her case to find she was sweating and dripping all over her case.

They developed a pattern. Cindy got to where she would go to sleep as soon as she laid down. She had no idea where James put his head, or whether Mindy was able to get his attention.

James had kept his word. He never touched her, and she was happy, except for missing Elliot. The months went by. During the day, the twins would walk around the resort, talking to their friends. They would go to the nice restaurants and shops. Anything they liked in the shops was immediately handed to them. They had to be careful because they had no room for any more stuff. Nearly every night, Mindy found a way to get James to fuck her. She was so happy. She didn't care about what happened, if she could be with him. She took to crawling under the covers and sucking him off every night. She would hold him in her mouth longer and longer until she would fall asleep with him in her mouth. James tried to stop her at first, but finally gave up and enjoyed sleeping with her mouth on his dick. None of the other women had ever even sucked him off regularly, and this woman slept with his dick in her mouth. He really liked this woman.

One day, the girls were surprised when they saw another woman in sitting room. She was around twenty-five, five foot three, or so, around 150 lbs. She was very pretty, and she was talking to Selma. When James came home, he came into the room to talk to the girls.

"Ladies, I'm sure you have seen the young lady in the other room. I think I am going to need a different pillow in the future." They wondered what he was talking about until he said, "Cindy, Elliot is back. He is here for you. You are done here. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I am very happy you have found Elliot. He is my best friend and I get to be his best man at your wedding. He will be here in a few minutes."

Cindy nearly died from excitement. When he walked into the room, she jumped into his arms and kissed him a hundred times. Mindy and James watched, happy for both. His mission to the middle east had been a success, and he and James had another opportunity.

Elliot took Cindy and headed for the resort. James took Mindy to meet the new girl. As they were going in, Mindy had a request of James. "I have a request. I am very happy doing whatever you want in bed. I will satisfy anything you ask of me. I have but one request. Could the new girl have the hood on, at least at first. I don't want her to see what we do until I get to know her better."

"I am very happy to accommodate your request. We have been getting more and more adventurous lately, and I think I want what you and I do to be just between us. I will put the mask on her every night, so she gets used to it.

They went in and met Joan. She was scared to death. Mindy took her aside and talked to her. Joan was much quieter after that and when she was in the bed with the mask on, she was still. James stayed away from her until he and Mindy had finished. He then laid down on her abdomen and put his arm around her legs. Mindy lifted James' leg enough to get her head between them and put his dick in her mouth. He immediately lay flat so she could lay between his legs. He went to sleep in the heaven of being in Mindy's mouth as she slept and have a new soft woman to put his head on.

The wedding was in Los Angeles, and it was a large affair. James was the best man, and Mindy was the maid of honor. The two of them never spoke and never looked at each other during the entire time. No one would have ever known how intimate they were. For this trip, James took his pillow in her new suitcase, but Mindy was with Cindy the entire time. It was during this time that James figured out how much he was missing her.

The reception had nearly a thousand people. It lasted until nearly four in the morning. By the time Elliot and Cindy had gotten away, all they needed was a good night' sleep. They decided to go to Hawaii for their honeymoon. James and Mindy took different planes home. This trip was the first time she had been on a regular plane in a couple of years.

Their first night back home was magic. The pillow was no sooner in place than he jumper her bones. She was so happy, she just lay there and let him do anything he wanted. He fucked her, then recovered, and told her to get on her knees. As he was probing her, she told him to fuck her in the ass. It had been a while, but she wanted him to have everything she had to give him. He began playing with her ass by pushing her juices into it. He stretched her as she tried to relax. He was finally able to get into her a little, and he pushed into her until he was in. He could push in and out of her ass until he was in balls deep. No woman he had ever been with had asked him to fuck her ass before. This woman was a keeper. As he looked down from on top of her, he could not contain himself. He fired deep into her time and again. She moaned and mooed and began to drool. When he finished, he pulled out. She was just laying on her knees. He pushed her a little and she toppled onto the bed. She was out. The sight of this beautiful young woman who has given herself to him totally was more than he could bear. He lay beside her and held her until she was back. He wouldn't let her move down to his member that night. He held her in his arms until they both fell asleep.

The next several days were a blur. Elliot was back from their honeymoon, and he and James had meetings about their business. During one of these, James took a box out of his pocket and handed it to Elliot.

When Elliot opened it to find a giant diamond ring, he smiled. "So, you have finally been smitten. And, if she is half her sister, you will never regret it."

"I guess she is, they are twins, after all."

That night, James gave Joan the night off. Mindy was very surprised to see her not there when they went to bed. She got into bed as always, but James stopped at the side of the bed.

"Mindy, my love. You have made me the happiest man on earth. What Cindy did for Elliot you have done for me." He took the box out and handed it to Mindy. "Mindy, will you marry me?"

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12