Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked pretty cool with the condom just covering the head and the rest of the shaft bare, glistening with Connie's juices as it slid in and out of her tight pink opening. Stacy stopped kissing me and started sucking my nipples making my cock surge deep in Connie's tight wet baby factory. I could hear Connie breathing faster and feel her getting wetter and tighter. I knew she was quickly approaching orgasm and I was not far behind. Stacy started tonguing my ear whispering.

"I can tell you're getting close, I can't believe you held out this long, I'll bet your going to pump out a huge load, damn, that's too bad for Connie, I know that condom can hold three good blasts of cum, any more than that and she's in trouble."

"Imagine how much fun she's going to have explaining to her husband tomorrow why her pussy is sore and full of sperm."

I was past the point of no return and only a couple of strokes away from blowing a huge load when I felt Connie's pussy clamp down on my shaft and start pulsing as her orgasm came crashing down upon her. As Stacy reached down and held my full ball sack in her hand she whispered in my ear.

"She's coming, do it now, let it all go, push your fat cock in deep and pump her fertile little cunt full of thick nasty sperm and send her home to her husband with your baby in her belly."

I couldn't hold back any longer and came hard grabbing her hips and holding her impaled on my cock as I emptied my huge load of thick rich sperm as deep as possible. As she squirmed on my cock and moaned thru her orgasm I just kept pumping out stream after stream of thick hot potent sperm. I could feel it filling the condom and as I started to pull back I could feel resistance. I had pumped the condom so full that it inflated around the head of my cock to the size of a golf ball.

I pushed back in and when the condom pushed against her cervix it forced out a big belch of fresh sperm coating my shaft and the pink walls of Connie's fertile pussy. I tried to pull out slowly without losing the condom but as soon as Connie felt me pulling out she clamped down on my cock launching the sperm filled condom off the head of my cock and drowning her dilated and soon to be fertile womb with loads of thick potent sperm.

It's pretty ironic how it all worked out, Connie felt the hot wetness drenching her cervix but because her pussy is so small the condom acted like a small diaphragm and held the thick sperm against the opening to her cervix without letting it enter her vaginal tunnel and leak out. Just then the lights at the drive-in came on and we noticed we were the only car left, we quickly dressed and I took Connie home first. As we were driving away I asked Stacy if she wanted me to take her home. She looked over at me with a sexy smile and said.

"If you don't take me someplace and fuck my horny little pussy and pump at least two big loads of thick gooey sperm in me tonight, I will never respect you in the morning."

Stacy ended up with four loads pumped right against the opening to her cervix before the sun came up and we lived together for two years after that, but that's another story, for another day. Stacy was happy because she got me to knock up her cheating married friend to get back at Greg for trying to cheat on his wife and standing her up on a date. (Not sure about her reasoning on that, women are a mystery) Connie was happy because she got all the thick stray cock she was looking for and went home satisfied and happy.

I was happy because I got to go out with two hot looking women, have some really great bareback sex, knock up somebody's wife and end up with a new girlfriend who loves bareback sex. Everything was good until the next morning when Connie's husband came home early. He found her still sleeping and quickly showered and slipped into bed beside her. He kissed her ear and nibbled her neck to get her moist before he tried to slip his stiff dick into her fertile pussy. He thought he was doing pretty well when he slid his finger between her swollen pussy lips and found her dripping wet.

As Frank got between Connie's legs he noticed the beautiful content look on her face and as he looked down at her pussy while rubbing his cock head between her wet pussy lips he noticed they looked pink and swollen. He put it out of his mind as he started slipping his hard cock into his sleeping wife. When he slid all the way into her sloppy wet loose pussy with no resistance he thought something was really different but when he pulled out and she gushed a huge river of thick white sperm coating his black cock and leaving a rolled up condom stuck to the tip, that's when he was sure something was wrong.

All of us were left with exciting "how I spent my summer vacation stories".

12