Double Dog Dare to Fuck Mom

Story Info
Intimate twins enlist Mom.
5.1k words
4.52
44.4k
86
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the dark with the smell of my twin sister's pussy in my face. It happened almost every night, the result of a double dog dare I lost a few years ago. She always had to get up and pee in the middle of the night, and it was my job to lick her clean and then keep licking until she was done with me. I've gotten to the point that I started having sex dreams around this time of night anyway, in anticipation.

(I would get my turn every morning, when I would get up and take a piss and then walk over to her side of our bed and slap my dick in her face until she started sucking it. And there was nothing sexier than my sister with her sleepy eyes and bed hair taking me in her mouth and humming our favorite song.)

Ellie was a beautiful girl. She had a tight, fit body, and put in the work to keep it that way. She had never given herself to anyone but me. I had slept around a few times when I was younger, but she was too jealous. And the truth was that nobody was better than Ellie in bed. I remember when I took her cherry. I remember all our firsts. And she knew me and could play me like a violin.

But for now, I found her pressing onto my face and chanting in our private language, the twin-speak that we invented as kids. Quietly at first, then louder than usual, probably because our mother was in the next room and Ellie had always been loud when she knew my mother could hear us fucking.

She just used the one twin-speak word for fucking when we were having sex, but the way she said it, the tone and volume and the way she slurred, told me everything I needed to know about how to please her. The word would look silly here if I wrote it, so just imagine her repeating it, commanding with it, begging with it, "faster, right there, harder, harder, oh fuck, now, now, now!"

Ellie was cumming hard on my face and soaking me. I was lapping it up, my hands on her ass now, pressing her clit into me, shaking my head from side to side, flicking her clit with my tongue as she went over the top. When she was done she just held me there between her legs for a while and I licked her clean again.

She rolled off me and we got very quiet, listening for Mom. Back when we lived at home, we could never hear her through the wall, but now that she was living in our apartment with us, we could hear everything.

When Mom moved in, Ellie left a vibrator inside the guest bedside table drawer. Tonight was only the second time we heard Mom turn it on. Like last time we both got very excited and giggled when we heard it buzz. Then as the sound changed as she placed it inside her pussy and she began to moan, I started stroking my dick to Mom's moans.

Ellie said, "Look at you! Stroking your dick like you're fucking Mom! You want to fuck her, don't you!"

I said, "You know I do." She teased me all the time about it.

Ellie said, "Well, I'm tired of you whining about it, you little Motherfucker, I double dog dare you to be a man and do it."

"You do not!"

"Yes I do! She rolled over and took my hand off my dick and grabbed it herself as she laughed and made it official, "I double dog dare you to fuck Mom by midnight tomorrow night!"

"That's just over 24 hours! Are you nuts?"

She laughed and grabbed my balls with her other hand. "No, your nuts! You know you want to. And it's a double dog dare."

We never backed down from double dog dares. And it was hard to talk her out of it while she was squeezing my dick and balls and Mom was moaning in the next room. So I started negotiating, "What will I get when I win?"

She thought a few seconds, then said, "You can fuck my ass."

Wow. I had fucked her in the ass before, but only on very rare occasions. And she knew I loved it, and used the promise of it to control me. This was a big offer. Which really made me suspicious.

"And what do you get if I lose?"

She slipped her middle finger down below my ball sack and I flinched as she touched my asshole, "I get to peg you."

Holy shit. I had never let her do that.

"You don't have a strap-on..." I gave a weak excuse and regretted it immediately.

She pushed the tip of her finger right up into my ass and said, "I'll bring you with me to pick it out."

I didn't know what to say. Then Mom started cumming. And Ellie slipped her finger all the way in my ass and grabbed my dick with her other hand.

I was squirting all over my belly and her hand when I said yes.

---

Now what? I only had a few hours, and I needed to move fast. I didn't want to wait until morning to get started. Ellie was licking my cum off her hand when I reached over and kissed her. She giggled and smeared some on my nose, which gave me an idea. I reached down to my belly and wiped some on my cheek.

"I better get started," I said as I got out of bed.

I went to Mom's door and knocked, "Mom, are you alright?"

I didn't wait for an answer, I just barged in, and there was enough ambient light for her to see that I was completely naked.

She was in the shadows, but I could see that she had pulled the covers up to her chin, and I assumed she was naked under there too, and hiding the dildo. Her phone was on the nightstand and it was lit up like she had been using it. It made me wonder what she was watching when she masturbated.

I was disappointed that she was covered up. Mom had a very shapely body, but I had never seen her completely nude, though swimsuits and underwear gave me all the picture my imagination needed. She was tiny, and she had a long, slender neck and short red hair, small boobs and wide hips, and perfect legs.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I heard you moaning, do you need some Ibuprofen?"

She stammered, entirely flustered and surprised, and eventually came up with, "I was just having a bad dream, I'm fine Billy, go back to bed."

"I could stay here with you until you go back to sleep, Mom." I stroked her hair while I was talking. We had always been affectionate, but I had never been this bold with her before.

"No Billy, go back to Ellie. I'll be fine."

"Ok, Mom," I said, leaning over to kiss her cheek. My nose and cheek were still sticky with my cum that was smeared there, and I made sure that some of it rubbed off on her face. I was hoping she would feel it, and smell it, and after I left the room, maybe taste it.

My dick was hard as I left, and I stood backlit in silhouette in the doorway to make sure she could see it. "Sweet dreams, Mom."

"You too...you too, Billy."

---

Back in our bedroom, Ellie was wide awake and wanted to know what happened.

"I fucked her, I win." I lied.

"Bullshit!" she laughed. "And when you do, I'm going to need proof. I had better hear pounding and screaming."

"Show me," I said, climbing on top of her and spreading her legs. My hard dick looking for a place to play.

"You better save some of that for Mom," she said. But she lifted her heels and put her legs over my shoulders and let me slide in. Her pussy lips were still sticky from before, but as I slid inside her, it was like wet silk. I never got tired of fucking my sister.

I took it slow until she started moving with me, then against me, thrusting harder. I mimicked her motion until I knew I was getting close, then just started pounding, knowing she would cum right along with me. She started yelling again, and while she came, and I came, my mind was on my mother listening in the next room, sure that she was coming again right along with us.

I collapsed inside my sister then, and she rolled me off of her when I shrunk inside her. We left the mess and slept the rest of the night wrapped up together, exhausted.

---

I didn't want to skip our morning ritual, so when I woke up and came back from the bathroom, I slapped her face with my dick as usual, but I had to admit that it wasn't quite as hard after all the action we had in the middle of the night. Ellie woke up and took me in her mouth, but she had to take my dick out again because she was laughing, "Oh you'll have to get harder than that! Looks like I get the morning off!"

"Fuck you," I said, but I was chuckling too. I decided to go take a shower and get dressed, and not tempt myself any more this morning with my sister. So I had an idea, "Double or nothing," I said.

"What?"

"We don't touch each other again until after I fuck Mom. Even if I don't meet the 24 hour clock. But once I do, I can fuck your ass any time I want."

She thought about it, and said, "But what if she never lets you fuck her? We would never touch each other again?"

"I'll fuck her. Whether she lets me or not."

Ellie's eyes flashed. It's like the idea of raping Mom excited her even more. And she knew that with the stakes that high, I would do whatever I had to do.

So she said, "What's in it for me?"

I knew the only thing I could offer, "If I don't beat the clock, you can peg me whenever you want."

She didn't even have to think about it, "Deal!"

Now we were both so excited it was even harder to keep apart. I turned around and ran back into the bathroom, "I'm taking a shower now, so stay the fuck away from me today!"

She was still laughing when I turned the water on.

---

Breakfast with Mom, and everybody was pretending everything was fine. Mom had come to terms years ago with my relationship with Ellie, but since moving in with us, she was still not used to how blatant we are with our sexuality in our own home. She mostly just looked the other way and didn't comment. And especially this morning, she wouldn't look me in the eye. But I came up behind her while she was cooking eggs, and hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her and lifting a little on the underside of her breasts. She froze for a second, then melted into it, as I put my face in her hair. She had taken a shower and smelled like fresh berries.

"I love how you smell, Mom"

"Thank you Billy."

Ellie and I had always talked twin-speak right in front of Mom. We could say whatever we wanted and Mom would just ignore us. She never complained about it.

So after breakfast, we were still sitting around when Ellie asked me, in twin-speak, "So what time today are you going to rape Mom?"

"Hey! It won't come to that! She will be begging me to fuck her before midnight."

Ellie laughed, "Yeah, she's really crawling all over you. What's your plan, wait naked in her bed?"

That was my plan actually. "Fuck you, Ellie."

"Whatever. Just remember, I want proof! No proof, and I win the bet."

She just laughed again. Mom was putting the dishes in the sink. When she was done, she said she was going to go shopping, and might stop by her friend Brenda's house to check in on her this afternoon. It wasn't unusual, so I didn't think anything about it. But it gave me even less time.

---

Just before dinner-time, I got a text from Mom that she and Brenda were going out to eat, and she wouldn't be back until late. That freaked me out. I texted back that I really thought she should get back before dark, because I didn't like her driving at night, but she didn't respond.

I didn't want to tell Ellie, but when Mom didn't show up for dinner, she asked me about it. When I told her, she just made a very macho fucking motion with her hips and asked if I wanted to go ahead and go pick out a strap-on. Very funny.

It was half past nine when I decided to drive to Brenda's house to find Mom. I showed up, rang the bell, and Brenda came to the door dressed for bed, in a frumpy robe. Brenda was the opposite of Mom. Very feminine, big tits, with great cleavage showing as her robe was loosely tied. Her brown hair was down around her shoulders. Seeing her, I was distracted from my mission for just a second, as I wondered what it would be like to fuck her when I was done with Mom.

"Billy? Is everything okay? How is Helen?"

"I thought she was here!"

"No, I haven't seen her!" Now we were both worried. And it wasn't just about the bet. I couldn't imagine what had happened to her, and why she would lie to me.

I promised Brenda I would find Mom, then went back out to the car and sat thinking. There was really only one other place she could be.

I drove to our old house. We were still getting it fixed up to sell, and the furniture was still there, surrounded by boxes. When I pulled into the driveway, I saw the light on in Mom's bedroom.

I kept a key to the house on my keyring, so I let myself in, and started up the stairs.

"Mom?"

No answer. But when I got to her bedroom, she was there, sitting up in bed, on top of the covers, wearing what she had on when she left home this morning, jeans and a red sweater. She looked up at me and didn't say anything, and I couldn't tell what she was thinking from the look on her face.

I looked at the alarm clock by the bed. It was eleven o'clock.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and looked down at her nipples barely showing through her braless sweater. She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them, as if to block the view.

"Is this the part where you rape me?"

"What? Oh my God, Mom, how could you think such a thing!"

She shook her head, "I cracked that twin-speak years ago. I'm not as dumb as I look."

Holy shit. I was going through what Ellie and I said to each other at breakfast, and then I remembered Ellie asking me when I was going to rape Mom.

She said, "Or is this the part where I start begging you to fuck me."

I blushed. But then I looked her in the eye and she held my gaze. She wasn't afraid, wasn't hiding. I realized she came here for me to find her, alone.

"Yes," I risked answering.

"Yes, to which? The begging, or the raping?"

I stood up and faced her. I didn't think for a moment that I was the one in control here. But I knew she needed me to follow through.

"That depends on you," I said. And I took off my shirt.

She tightened her grip on her knees.

I took off my belt and placed it on the foot of the bed, like I might be planning to use it later. She watched me like a cat.

I slipped out of my jeans, and my dick was already in a bind in my tight briefs. I took my socks off, and walked around to her side of the bed. Her eyes were glued to my crotch.

"Beg me," I said.

"Fuck you," she replied. And she pulled her knees up higher.

"You mean 'fuck ME', 'please fuck ME," I corrected her.

"Now who's begging?"

I reached out to pull her arms apart and she resisted. I would pull one loose, and the other would just snap right back in place. So I took both her wrists in my hands and pulled them apart. If this were an actual rape, she would have kicked me then. But she just pulled against me and struggled, and my dick got even harder. I should have taken my briefs off before now, I realized. But I was enjoying controlling her wrists and wasn't about to let go.

Then I lifted her wrists over her head and I crossed them, and she didn't manage to pull away as I took them both in my one hand and freed up the other.

I reached under her sweater and grabbed her tit, and she struggled. So I removed my hand and I slapped her face. Not hard, but her eyes widened. I had finally surprised her.

"Keep your hands there, and stop struggling, or I'll slap you again."

I let go and her wrists stayed crossed.

I relaxed, and said, "If you fight me again, you'll feel that belt on your ass, so you had better..."

She jumped up and fought me then with everything she had. In the moment it took me to react, she scratched my face and tried to knee me in the groin. I don't know exactly how I fought her off, except for simple body mass, but by the time I had her back under control, I had her face down on the bed with my body pinning her to the mattress. Then I pulled the bedspread from both sides and wrapped it around her upper body, climbed around and sat on her, facing her kicking feet. She was wrapped up down to her waist, and her ass was right below me. I shifted enough to grab my belt and spanked her through her jeans until she stopped struggling. I don't know how long that took, but I could finally catch my breath.

I reached underneath her and unsnapped her jeans and zipped them off, then wrestled them down past her knees. She squirmed, but didn't kick. She was wearing white cotton panties, and I pulled them down as well.

Her ass was perfect. Her legs were tight together, and she was clenching her butt cheeks.

I spanked her ass with my bare hand, and she started struggling again. So I popped her with the belt, and she froze. No, she didn't exactly freeze. She stopped struggling immediately, and her legs spread slightly. I was just using the tip of the belt, just enough to sting. I popped the other cheek and her legs spread more, and her butt lifted towards me. I alternated, and her hips started gyrating and pumping. And then I stopped and she was still.

I climbed off her and she went limp. I pulled her legs back together just enough to get her jeans and panties all the way off, and then spread them again, wider than before, and then she lifted her butt into the air. Her head and upper body were still underneath the bedspread and I left her that way for now.

From this angle I could see her pussy mound and it was glistening. I spanked it lightly with the belt and she jerked but then pushed it out towards me, and I could hear her moaning.

I took off my briefs and my dick sprung out, ready to go. But I wanted her more completely submitted. I just started popping her pussy mound with the belt then, irregularly, with enough time between snaps to watch her squirm and hump. She was dripping wet, and the moans were continuous. Then finally, amidst the moans, I heard the soft word I had been waiting for.

"...please."

I moved around between her legs and lifter her ass higher so that she slid up on her knees. I placed my belly against her ass, my dick just brushing her pussy. I pulled the bedspread away from her body and head so I could see her face.

"Please what?" I asked.

"...please. Please fuck me," she whispered it in twin-speak.

"Say it in English, beg me for it."

"Please fuck me," she whispered again.

I looked at the alarm clock. It was ten minutes until midnight. My cellphone was across the room. Ellie wanted proof. But this moment was so perfect, my dick wet with her juice where she was brushing her pussy against me, her quiet begging, this moment between the two of us, as she pushed her ass against me and humped the slight distance between us. I made my decision as I slipped the tip of my dick inside her.

"I can't hear you," I said.

Louder, she said, "Please, Billy, please fuck me. Please fuck me. I've wanted this so long, imagined it so many times. Please fuck me."

I slid inside her and filled her. She started trying to hump me but I just held myself all the way in and now her struggle was to fuck, to pump, to cum.

"Please Billy, please fuck me, please, oh my God fuck me Billy."

So I pulled half way out and let her fuck my cock. She slid up and down like a bitch in heat, but she wanted it harder and deeper.

"Billy, please! Help me! Fuck your mother! I want your cum in me. Breed me, Billy."

I had no more restraint. I drove deep inside her and pulled almost all the way out. Again, and again. At last she had what she had begged for and she screamed and grabbed the covers with both hands. And at last I had what I had fantasized about for years. I reached under her sweater and grabbed her nipples as I fucked her and it sent her over the edge.

"Ohhhhh. Oh Fuck, Billy. I'm gonna cum. Ohhh, yeahhh. I'm cumming, Billy!"

She came hard and I didn't stop, couldn't stop.

"Cum in me Billy. Fill me up, Baby. Fill Mommy's pussy."

Ten more pumps and I filled her up. I held myself deep inside her again as I finished. She kept cumming with me as she milked every drop from my dick, but her own juices and mine were running down our legs.

12