Double Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No?" She didn't seem hurt in her inquiry, more just looking for confirmation.

"Not no at all," I responded, and leaned into her for a proper kiss.

We made out for a while, getting to know each other's mouths and flavor. I kissed her neck, she brought life to my cock with her hand. I licked her nipples; she gently bit mine.

It became obvious that we were gearing up for our next progression and Stacy began to position herself for a blowjob. Now, while it isn't like I am opposed to some selfish pleasure, in this circumstance that selfishness involved my continued exploration of her. I stopped her and asked her to turn around, arranging us into a simple "69," desperate to taste what my fingers had already been introduced to.

As her mouth wrapped around my head, soft and warm, I performed little probing motions with my own tongue, encouraging her wetness back, coaxing her body back to life and soon enough, we found a rhythm. Why had this taken so long for us to do? Could I have been experiencing these pleasures for years?

Stacy began to quiver again and her thighs pressed tightly to my ears. I was not yet close to climax, something that didn't surprise me as I rarely came from fellatio, yet I was pleased with the knowledge that we hopefully were not yet done. She was more vocal the second time around, releasing deep, guttural moans that vibrated strangely (but pleasurably) through my cock.

"No more, no more," she croaked and pushed her way off of me, nearly kneeing me in the face. I couldn't subdue the shitty little grin on my face, my prize for a job well done. Kudos, me.

I got up from the bed and grabbed us a couple of cups of water and, in walking back into the bedroom, the smell of musk and sex brought a new sense of life to my erection.

Stacy was starting to come back to life herself.

"I can't tell you how long it has been since someone did that," she whispered, attempting to get her voice back. "I forgot just how incredible it feels."

I handed Stacy the cup of water and she summoned the energy to prop herself up just enough to take a few sips without choking. The image made me laugh. Her skin was flushed, her hair was a mess, she looked like she had been fucked.

"Am I a wreck?"

"Never," I replied truthfully, "you look perfect."

I set the cups of water to the side of the bed and crawled back up onto the bed, propping myself up on the headboard and, once again, pulling her into me. I wrapped my arms under hers and around her torso, offering a contented, loving squeeze. She did her best to squeeze me back.

We sat on the bed that way for a bit, just holding each other. My hands, of course, found their way back to her breasts, absentmindedly coaxing some life back into her nipples. My lips found my way to her neck, a subtle indicator that I was really hoping we were not done. Thankfully, Stacy was into it.

She crawled out of my lap and indicated that I should fully lie down, an order I immediately obeyed. While the raging storm limited the amount of natural light coming into the room, I was still treated to the visuals of Stacy crawling onto me, positioning herself above my hips, leaning a bit back, her breasts high and proud, her hand reaching around herself to guide me into her.

It was heaven.

While she was still quite obviously wet, it took a moment for her body to accept me, coaxed into compliance by subtle, undulating girations of my hips. When she finally settled onto me, she collapsed onto my chest.

"You feel good," she whispered into my ear, a breathy confession that caused a noticeable twitch in my cock.

"You feel better," I replied before we began to kiss, our tongues wrestling for dominance.

We quickly worked into a rhythm, starting with long, slow strokes and building our pace until we finally hit a sweet spot. This time, Stacy was more vocal.

Between her soft, pleasured cries, the sensations of her tits pressed into my chest, the incredible tight wetness she produced and firmness of her ass in my hands, I knew I wasn't going to last long. This was not going to be a 45 minute bout of lovemaking in different positions, different rooms, different angles. We were two people in sync, bringing one another to a singular climax.

Stacy's cries became more distinct and I felt her pussy walls begin to squeeze me when I realized I was going to finish.

"I'm gonna' cum," I groaned, desperate for her to make a decision as to where I should be finishing.

"Don't stop," was her only reply.

I finished inside her, emptying days and weeks worth of pent up energy I didn't know I was holding, all at the same time that she finished herself. When we both finished, and we lay on the bed, a heap of tired flesh, both gasping for air, my deflating cock still inside her, a funny little thought popped into my head.

Damn, not bad for the first time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Part 2:

"I'm starving."

We were in the shower and Stacy was washing her hair when she made the announcement.

"Still no room service," I countered. "We can go down to the buffet though."

I admit, my response was somewhat absent minded as my real focus were on my hands... and the gently sudsing motion they made as I rubbed my palms in circles around her breasts.

"Having fun there? I think they are pretty clean at this point."

Her comment was obviously sarcastic and it made me smile.

"Hey, what can I say," I responded, "you have really nice boobies."

"Boobies? Well, thanks, buddy. You have a really nice pee-pee, too." She took a couple of soapy hands and used them to lather up my dick.

This woman was fantastic.

--------------------------------------------------------

We got downstairs, again dressed in our bathrobes, right in the middle of the dinner rush. Unlike breakfast, where a number of people were in stages of what would be considered non-standard dining environment dress, we were the only ones not in normal clothing. We explained to the woman that we had no luggage and she assured us it was not a problem but, admittedly, we did feel slightly out of place. Though, apparently that social faux pas was not enough to keep Stacy's mind on the straight and narrow.

"Tyson," she whispered, "I seriously want to compliment you on a job well done. That was legitimately the best sex I have ever had. And I mean ever. Not only was the during fantastic, but whatever you did to get me prepared and whatnot? Well, it's been months since I have had sex and I am not even sore. It's fantastic!"

"It appears our successful teamwork goes beyond the convention center floor."

"I can't stop thinking about how I just want to do it again. Like, now."

"I think sex in a hotel dining room is generally frowned upon," I whispered back.

"Yeah, well, I dare you to find us someplace to do it."

"You already used your dare, remember? You claimed you want to groom me."

"Yeah, well that one is on hold. Right now the dare is for you to find us someplace to have sex again... and it can't be our room."

"Dare?"

"Double Dog."

----------------------------------------------------------

I went to the bar and got us a bottle of the red wine we had enjoyed earlier in the day. While it wasn't like either of us were scared, per se, it was going to take a little bit of liquid courage to go through with the act.

Even though it was my dare, beverages in hand, we hashed out a plan together.

"Maintenance closet?"

Stacy was the first to offer a suggestion.

"Possibly," I added. "I was able to get the sheets earlier out of an unlocked housekeeping stock room. The good news is that we could get in. The bad news is that it was, in fact, unlockable and I think I would feel a little guilty about the inappropriateness of having sex on what are assumed to be clean sheets and towels."

"Awwww, a perv with a heart," she chided me. "What a guy."

"I haven't actually found a true maintenance closet though, that might be an option, if a little small and potentially headache inducing considering the chemicals."

"Do you have any ideas?"

"A couple, actually. First would be the pool or fitness center. Not out in the open, but either of those often has an additional lockable bathroom attached. The second is trying to find an unused banquet or meeting room. While they usually get locked, the double doors that often lead into them are often pickable with a room key or credit card."

"Sold," Stacy giggled loudly through a mouthful of wine.

I couldn't believe just how into this she was.

-------------------------------------------------------

Finding the banquet rooms wasn't at all difficult and, to a certain extent, it was almost anti-climatic when we quickly got into the room using the trick I had explained previously to Stacy. However, once in, we were admittedly a bit overwhelmed with the sheer size of the space. Simply put, it was cavernous, easily able to hold 400 people and with high ceilings that only accentuated its intimidation factor. Plus, it was a bit cold.

"It's kinda' freaky in here," Stacy whispered while hanging onto my arm. "It's like it is so big you have no idea who could be hiding where."

We wandered around in the room, using her phone as a flashlight, seeing if there was any place we could utilize for our daring deed. Either amazingly... or not surprisingly, it was the limits to the options that struck us most. In order, there were: stacks of chairs, a podium and a single banquet table.

The single table, with its floor length skirting, was the obvious choice.

Getting under, the scene was about as sexy as being under a banquet table in an empty convention room could be. But, at least the wine had kicked in so we both found the entire process to be absolutely hilarious. Bumping heads against the bottom of the table. Bumping heads into one another. Attempting to get our robes spread out on the floor so our bare skin wasn't touching the gross carpet. It was all a bit ridiculous. Thankfully, we both found humor in the situation and not just frustration of being able to complete the dare so it didn't completely kill any desire to get on with the task.

We had finally gotten settled, me on my back and Stacy on top of me, when we found ourselves in an actual moment of erotic tenderness. The temperature under the table, most likely just from our body heat, had risen to the point of actually being comfortable and, during a minimal amount of making out and petting, we found ourselves in a situation that we were actually going to be able to meet our challenge.

Stacy slipped me into her. It was a slightly more difficult task than earlier that day, just from the lack of foreplay but, should any auditors ask, we had in fact completed the act of penetration. We whispered congratulations to ourselves in between kisses and attempted to reach a tempo'd movement that would allow us not only to penetrate, but to consummate.

In one of those Murphy's Law moments, just as it seemed we might actually hit that sweet spot of synchronicity, there was banging at one of the sets of doors that accessed the room and a number of loud voices seemingly arguing as to who had the entry key.

To say it was a mood killer was an understatement. Stacy flipped off of me and hid her face in my arm-pit like a toddler. And, inferring that I lost my erection quickly was an understatement. The reality was that the blood rushed so quickly out of my cock that I figured it was more likely that it had turned itself inside out than it was that I would ever get an erection again.

At that moment we realized that, while the dares are fine, neither one of us were the types to be aroused by actually being caught.

If covert action in the time of danger was the objective, we failed miserably. Instead of being quiet, we were practically speaking in normal voices as we attempted to get ourselves back to "normal." We banged around clumsily under the table and managed to yank half of the skirting off. We managed to get ourselves standing, disheveled but vertical, in the darkened room. We were still only clad in our bathrobes and each had wine in our hands but, c'mon! Who would ever suspect us of foul play? Why, we were just two lost tourists!

The reality was nobody had even entered the room. The voices had come and gone. Yet, we knew that if they had breached the doors the best course of action would have been to lay still, silent and patient for them to leave. We did none of the above.

We hurried to the elevators but, once the door closed in front of us, the laughter was immediate.

We were still laughing when we got to our hotel room and hopped into the shower to rinse off any contaminants that we may have picked up on the floor. The laughter led to touching. The touching led to kissing. The kissing led to the bed.

We spoke quite a bit during our lovemaking. At first we were still rehashing the details of our failed caper. But, as we progressed, we spoke candidly about other topics of our lives, separately and apart. We spoke about our likes and dislikes sexually.

"I enjoy a bit of ass-play," Stacy told me as she rode me. "And while it's not to say I am against full-blown anal, but what I really like is a simple tongue or a finger. Especially a finger right as I am orgasming."

I told her about how I really enjoy having my ears licked.

"What?! That's disgusting! Way over the line, dude."

Even the sarcastic smirk on her face was sexy.

We switched positions into a doggy style, though, before entering her I took the opportunity to do a little oral exploration of my own, re-introducing myself to her well lubricated vulva and making acquaintance with her puckered rosebud.

"Oh! Ooooooooohhhh. Somebody was taking notes," Stacy moaned as I rimmed my tongue around her asshole. "That's the stuff right there."

With every little movement of my mouth, her back arched a little more, she presented just a little higher, her moans grew a little louder.

"Tyson, you need to fuck me," she whimpered.

Her comment took me by surprise at first as, honestly, she seemed so ready to climax from the oral stimulation. But, it also had a side effect of taking my cock, which had been slowly subsiding from the lack of physical stimulation, and bringing an almost painful new sense of purpose to it. I was like steel and she was going to feel it.

I got back to my knees and aligned myself before slowly sliding into her, inch by inch, taking my time, torturing her just a bit with anticipation. There was no resistance in her accepting my length, afterall, between the recent lubrication and our previous cowgirl, she was very much ready.

I built up my pace slowly, waiting for her verbal cues to guide me, though, if I am being honest, I hoped that she would finish quickly as the intensity of the sensations from the position and the perfection of the visuals provided enough stimulation for me to erupt at any moment.

I felt a hand on my balls. I knew that Stacy had been working her clit as the angle of our position didn't offer much in the way of direct stimulation. While the sensation was enjoyable, it more called to my attention that there was so much more that I could be doing on my end. Afterall, I did have hands.

Stacy's back was arched so dramatically that, even though her ass was pointed up at me, her chest was practically flat on the bed, which ruled out her breasts as a target for my wandering hands. The most obvious was figuratively staring right at me.

I licked my thumb and, with firm, even pressure, pressed it to her asshole, a singular action that elicited the loudest moan yet from Stacy. She liked it, and besides my ears, I felt her reaction as her pussy clenched around my cock.

I was not going to last.

Stacy, mercifully, began to orgasm, her asshole involuntarily spasming through her contractions so much that it practically swallowed my thumb.

Unable to control it, I finished on my own, pumping myself deep into her, once again not pulling out. It was as intense a climax as I had ever had and the sounds of my gurgled vocal spasms were only masked by Stacy who, by then, was legitimately crying out loud with pleasure.

Hopefully our neighbors were forgiving.

We collapsed on the bed together, a heaving mass of heavily breathing flesh, totally spent.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up what I assume was about 20 minutes later to the sounds of water running in the shower. While I thought for a moment about giving Stacy some privacy, what had actually woken me up was the incredible need to pee.

"Care to join me when you are done?" Stacy was oblivious to my entering the room but, once the splash of water rang out into the air, a smile broke out on her face.

"No sophomore slump for you, mister." She wrapped her arms around my neck almost as soon as I had stepped into the shower, getting on her tip-toes for a kiss and offering her body for a hug from me. "That was one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever had."

"Sorry for the audio on my end," I replied with a chuckle. "My body wanted to moan or cry out or something but instead I just sounded like I was having a stroke."

"It's all good, I was on my own planet anyhow. Didn't hear a thing."

We didn't spend long in the shower as other than a quick rinse off of our coital sweat it wasn't like we were dirty. We did, however, dry off in soft towels and spend the rest of the evening just lounging with one another, watching TV, talking, snuggling up to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

End:

It was 6:14 in the morning when an unfamiliar sight woke me up: daylight, brightly flooding through the window, a reminder that we hadn't the forethought to close the curtains the night before. Stacy was already awake next to me, her thumbs tapping away on her phone, her body as nude and as wonderful as when I left it.

"Good news and good news," she said after stopping her typing and addressing the fact that I was also awake.

"Yeah?"

She rolled over on top of me, planting a few kisses on my lips before sitting up on my waist, an image of perfection above me.

"The storm is done and it is inferred on the websites that I was reading that there wasn't enough damage to even stall any openings. So, we have the day free to do whatever we please and it isn't even like there will be nothing to do."

"Good news, indeed," I replied. "What's the second bit?"

"The company increased our spend to $150 each."

She left her statement at that though I could tell she had more to say.

"And?"

"Okay," she replied, somewhat excitedly, "I figure we'll spend the day at the beach, okay? So, if you don't mind, I'll go buy us some gear and supplies while you get us some food and we can be some of the first ones out on the sand."

It was a good plan, other than the fact that, at the hour of morning we were at, there was nothing open. So, being awake and nude, we let nature take it course.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 10 when I got back from getting us some breakfast. I set the baked goods, fruit and coffee out on the little room table and stripped down one more time. I had gotten used to being nude in the room and decided that I quite enjoyed it, figuring that Stacy wouldn't mind either.

I was standing at the window, admiring the view and appreciating how lucky we were to have some time off when the room door opened behind me. Stacy practically burst in, a couple of bags in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Breakfast is served," I said as she put the bags down and immediately started stripping down to match my attire.

"I'm famished," she replied, grabbing a chocolate croissant and coffee.

She had been in the room for a few minutes though had stood still for none of it. She was excited about something yet I could not quite tell immediately what it was... until she started unloading the bags.