Double Double, This This...

Info
These double-ended dildo thoughts won't leave me alone...
39 words
4.86
4.4k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,331 Followers

Oh, lord...again? A-fuckin'-gain? Nothing new, nothing changed. Same ol' shit...same ol' FUCKIN' SHIT. These double-ended dildo fantasies, I'M TELLING YOU.

Feel free to send positive (but constructive) feedback. It's what keeps me coming back here to Literotica.

Enjoy! ;)

--:--
--:--
1.0
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,331 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
DaliGMDaliGM8 months ago

Wow, what a lovely fantasy you have! Was laughing with you after I came too!

You sparked off a couple of further ideas in my head too, I hope that you like them...

1. Imagine two men scissoring, ass to ass, balls to balls, cock to cock, both with hands around both cocks, jacking them as the double-ender is so deep in both that their ass cheeks are butting up against each other...

2. You with two double-enders, rubbing against each other inside cunt and ass while you're using a vibrator or Womanizer on your clit:

2a. The other ends are in two mens' asses, they're showing you various ways of jerking off while enjoying having their assholes stretched and prostates rubbed.

2b. With a woman, you can imagine it better than I can, cunt to cunt and ass to ass...

2c. Same but cunt to ass and ass to cunt (careful with the hygiene)...

If you get off on any of this, please let me know, I would be so glad to have returned the favour! 😝

KinkPenguinKinkPenguin8 months ago

Ahh Tark, stop getting in my head! Such a good fantasy, same with your other older daddy audio. Its a shame most double ended dildos are bigger than comfortable. Also is a really good idea to have a stopper piece in the middle so ass to pussy is easier ;)

Share this

Similar Stories

First Times: Adult Theater Ramblefapping about my first time in an adult theater.in Audio
Begging to Touch Listen to me beg and negotiate with Daddy - 26[F4M]in Audio
My Superpower What listening to audios does to me...in Audio
Dreamy Girlie Orgasm Happy girl enjoying my pussy in bed.in Audio
100 Spanks That spanking was long overdue.in Audio
More Stories