Double Duty Ch. 02

Story Info
Things with Teresa continue.
4.2k words
4.54
7.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to am amazing sight. Bonnie was riding her sister's face again. I could see it in broad daylight then, The sight was even more amazing that way, and I laid there watching as she came all over Teresa's tongue. When Bonnie rolled off of her, Teresa turned to me smiling.

"Glad you're finally awake."

"Me too. You woke up with a bang I see."

"I did. Speaking of which, I'm really in the mood right now to watch you fuck her."

Both sisters gave me a smile and I was up and ready right then. "Let's do it."

Bonnie got on top and Teresa watched in fascination as my cock slid deep into her. She reached out with one hand and played with Bonnie's tits as they bounced as we fucked. Bonnie got off a couple of times before she collected my first load of the day. Then with a smile she stood up and headed back to her room.

Teresa gave me a curious look and asked, "So how did you and Bonnie get together?"

I told her about the blowjob in the back yard and about Bonnie wanting to taste her pussy. "So Bonnie was a natural when it came to a threesome."

Teresa nodded. "And we both have someone to play with right at home too. That's always good."

Her parents called later that day and told her they'd be another day at least. That made Teresa happy. I was a bit surprised though when Bonnie went out for the afternoon, leaving us alone.

"So Eric. Let's talk about those rules again."

"Ok. What's on your mind?"

"I think since Bonnie's at home, we shouldn't have to do her together."

"So in other words when you're horny and alone she can do you, right?"

"Right."

"As long as it goes both ways, why not? That means I'll be fucking her too without you. Are you good with that?"

Teresa thought and finally nodded. "I'll hear about it anyway, so why not?"

"Good. So it's open season on Bonnie then. Now let's talk about the lady that hit on you at work. I hear you know her."

Teresa looked shocked at that. Finally though she admitted it. "I do. She was on Mom's shift once."

"Nice. Do you have a way to contact her?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm betting you do. And if you do we should ask her to be next."

Teresa got up and went to her purse returning with a piece of paper. I could see the name Shelia scrawled on it and a phone number.

"Very nice. Let's give her a call and ask her if she wants to get together with both of us."

Teresa nodded and picked up her phone. I watched her dial and waited.

"Hey Shelia, it's Teresa. How are you?" She listened and then smiled. "Yes I am. But there's a condition. Do you know my boyfriend Eric?" She waited again then told her, "We can get together, but I'm only doing it as a threesome. Would that interest you?"

I fully expected her to turn us down but to my surprise Teresa turned to me then and nodded. I heard her say, "Tonight? Let me check."

She looked at me with raised eyebrows and I nodded. "That'll be great. How's just after midnight?"

She listened for a moment and then hung up. "She said after midnight would be perfect. So we're on."

"So tell me about this girl. What's she like?"

Teresa laughed. "You mean does she have big tits? No Eric she doesn't. She's more my type. She's tall with a boyish figure. I'd say she's maybe a B cup, but I like the way she's put together personally. And with as many kids as she and her ex husband had, you know she knows how to fuck."

I certainly hoped so. I was getting used to strange pussy, and obviously so was Teresa. That brought up another thought.

"So once we play with her, where do we go from there?"

Teresa looked puzzled. "I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"I'm enjoying this. It's like cheating without the cheating because you're right there enjoying along with me. So where do we go from this girl?"

"I really don't know. I suppose we move on to another. Or we could always work our way through your fantasies about me. I'll admit it right now though. I'm starting to believe I'm very bi."

"That's not a bad thing. At least in my eyes."

"I figured as much. And hey, you can always tell people that you've had the elusive sister sister combo."

I laughed at that. "Does that bother you? The whole incest thing?"

"It did for about two seconds. Then I realized that I had a plaything right down the hall from me. So that works."

I love a pragmatic woman. Any morals she had went right out the window when she saw something that she wanted. I was good with that as long as I was along for the ride.

"So tell me what happened with this girl at work. Give me the specifics."

"Sure. She was at the corner table with her kids when I took their order. I noticed she was staring at my tits, and that was enough to get me good and wet just thinking about the possibilities. So finally she called me over and I knelt next to her because she wanted to tell me something. At least that's what she said."

"So what really happened."

Teresa smiled. "She leaned over to whisper to me and her hand went to my shirt. She got a good handful of my tits then started playing with my nipples." I could see Teresa thinking about that right then. "That's when she asked if I was into women."

"So what did you tell her?" I was fascinated at that point.

"I said I didn't know, but I thought I might be. That's when she invited me over after work. To find out for sure was what she said."

"Damn." I'd never really been into public fun like that, but the mental image was driving me crazy right then. "So what happened next?"

"She wrote her phone number on a piece of paper there and while she was doing that I decided to have some fun too. I was leaning on her leg with one hand on her thigh for balance. So I slid my hand right up her thigh to her pussy."

Teresa smiled, lost in the memory. "She was so hot I could feel the heat through her jeans." She smiled at me then and added, "If she'd had a skirt on this would be a completely different story you know."

I could imagine that. I knew then that Teresa would have done it and she would have went without me. That should have been a red flag I suppose, but right then I had a girlfriend that loved to eat pussy. I figured complaining wasn't the best thing to do.

I stayed until she went to work, taking her in as usual. I was a fan of the new braless look too, watching those tits bounce every time I'd hit a rough spot in the road. Of course when she leaned over to kiss me goodbye I had a great view too.

"What's this girl's address?"

She gave it to me without thinking, then turned and headed in.

That got me curious, so I headed to the address she'd given me. It was a plain place with the yard filled with kids toys. There was a woman picking up outside, and I figured that was probably Shelia.

She was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, and I saw right away she wasn't the type I usually went for. Teresa had been right about that. She smiled and waved as I went by the first time, but waved me over as I made a second pass.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"Possibly. Are you Shelia?"

She nodded then looked at me closer. "I know your don't I? You're Eric aren't you?"

I smiled. "In the flesh." She laughed and told me, "You dropped something off for Teresa's mother one day. I'm surprised I remembered you."

I pulled in the driveway and got out to talk to her. "So you're expecting us over this evening, correct?"

"I am. It was perfect timing too. My Mom took the kids for the night to give me a break. Would you like to come in for a drink?"

We ended up on the couch drinking a pop and chatting. My curiosity got the better of me and I asked, "So how did you get into women? If you don't mind me asking that is."

"Not at all. My now ex husband and I were getting adventurous after so many kids, and I had a friend that he wanted to fuck. So one night I brought her over to surprise him."

"Damn! Would you marry me?" She laughed at that, shaking her head.

"Thanks for the offer though. Anyway she was a busty blonde named Sue and he'd been staring at her for ages. So I talked her into it and I was just going to watch."

"How'd that work for you?"

"Not well. I probably shouldn't have gotten naked with them."

"So what happened then?"

"Long story short he talked her into going down on my while he fucked her and I came like gangbusters."

"That good huh?"

Shelia laughed. "I thought I'd had a seizure. Yeah, that good."

"So why is he the ex then? It sounds like he was ok with it and all."

"Do you know a girl named Lisa?"

"Can't really say that I do.".

"She drives a forklift at work. She's native American, 6 foot tall with DD tits."

"Xena warrior princess? I didn't know her name but believe me I saw her. What about her?"

"She's my friend so she heard about the events. She took me under her wing and taught me everything I know about girl girl fun."

"So he got jealous then."

"He wanted her to join us too. She said no way in hell. She hates him. So he got mean and then started hitting me."

Those weren't memories she enjoyed, and I could see it on her face. Finally she said, "I needed to get him out of the house so I could divorce him. So one night I headed out to a back road and fucked a complete stranger making sure he filled me up with cum. Then I came home to fool around with my husband."

I winced. "That's not good."

"No it wasn't. He beat me again and I had him arrested. He left me and I divorced him then." She smiled sadly. "I still have these scars to remember him by though."

We sat quietly for a moment simply because I had no idea how to respond to that. Finally she spoke again.

"I don't usually agree to meet with guys anymore. But I've seen you before and you strike me as the gentler type."

"Not always. I do have a dominant side to me, but that's only there for someone who's looking to be submissive. And that's usually worked out before anything happens, so I'd say you're probably right. I'm usually the gentler type you mentioned."

"Does Teresa play that way? Has she tried that side of you?"

"No. My first girlfriend did though. She actually brought it up one day."

Shelia laughed. "I'd have loved to have heard that conversation."

"It was interesting. We were playing one night and she told me to fuck her face. So I did and realized that I really enjoyed that."

"So what's the difference? I assume it's like a rough blowjob, right?"

I shrugged. "It can be. Or it can be gentler, but with me in control."

"So how does it work?"

"There's three ways I can think of really. I could be standing in front of you with my hands on your head guiding it, or my hands could be wrapped in your hair. Then there's the other one. I'd have you lay down on the couch with your head tilted back and I'd walk up and slide right in."

I could see her considering it and picturing it in her mind. "What's the hair thing like? And the hands on my head thing?"

"Would you like me to show you?" I could see she was uncertain so I added, "If it freaks you out or brings back bad memories just say stop and I will right away."

She finally nodded, so I moved slowly in front of her. "I'd be standing about this close of course." I moved until I was just inches from her face. "Of course both of us would be wearing a lot less."

I heard her giggle. "Of course."

"The hands would be like this." I placed my hands gently on each side of her head so she got the idea. "The hair thing works like this."

My left hand wrapped itself in her long hair, tightening until her eyes went wide and she gasped. She glanced up at me in surprise. "Wow! Now that I like."

She looked down then at my jean covered cock just inches from her face. She could see the bulge easily from where she was. "I can see you like it too."

I admitted it. "I do. I've missed playing that way."

"What happened to that girl?"

I let go of her hair and smiled sadly. "She got too extreme for me. I don't mind slapping and choking and bruises, but when she wanted me to put out cigarettes on her body I said hell no. So she found someone that would."

"That's just fucking crazy!" I agreed with that completely. Then Shelia surprised me. "Put your hand in my hair again."

I did and to my surprise her hand came up and stroked my shaft through my jeans. "Do I have a choice on how deep I take it?"

"Not at all. If I want it down your throat it's going."

She smiled again. "I'm good with that."

She started to unzip me then, and I had to stop her. "Shelia, Teresa and I have an agreement. We don't do this without each other."

"You don't really think she pays attention to that do you?"

I did and I told her so. "You're the only person she's played with without me. And that was before we got the agreement into place."

"Then she told you I had my hands on her bare tits, right?"

She hadn't and I said that. "Did she tell you she slipped her hand up under my skirt and make me cum right there?"

I shook my head again. "I was told you were wearing jeans that night."

"Nope. I came all over her fingers and she sucked them clean right in front of me." She looked at me, her hand still exploring my hard shaft through my jeans. "She even accepted my invitation home, then remembered you were picking her up."

I thought about that and realized I'd gotten her version of the truth. Why not make the field even?

Shelia's eyes lit up as my right hand reached down to finish unzipping my jeans. I let go of her hair for a moment telling her, "Take off that shirt."

She slipped in off, tossing it aside. Teresa was right; she had nice B cup tits, but the nipples were amazing. They were nice and dark and hard as rocks right then. When she turned back to me my hand wrapped in her hair again.

"Now where were we?" My right hand slipped my cock from my jeans and it touched her lips right away. I saw her smile and that mouth opened right away. I pulled her head forward slowly then, sliding right into her mouth.

We went at it gently for a few minutes, then it was time to test her. So the next time I slid all the way down, feeling my shaft slip into her throat.

I enjoyed that for a few minutes then pulled her up and off my cock. "So how's that work for you?"

"Harder. Do it as hard as you want. I want to experience it."

I gave her what she wanted, not holding back at all as I fucked that hot mouth. Tears were running down her face but she kept going swallowing my cock every time. As I got close I decided to see her reaction to something. I pulled back into her mouth and coated it with a huge load of cum.

She swallowed again and again, gulping down my sticky hot cum. When she'd finished I slipped out of her mouth and looked down at her.

She just smiled at me. "Please tell me we're going to do that again. I loved it!"

"Tell me when Teresa hits on you without me and we will. And believe me, there's lots more for you to experience."

We sat and talked, and I found out that she had a strap on she wanted to use on Teresa that night. I was up for that. "We can spit roast her. You fuck her and I'll use her mouth."

The time finally came to pick her up from work and Sheila got into a bathrobe for our return.

I got there early and found out something that shocked me. Teresa had gotten out early too. I pulled up and parked next to a car out back. Turning my head I got the shock of my life.

Teresa was face down in a woman's pussy in the back seat of that car. Looking in the front I saw the girls significant other jerking off as he watched the show in front of him. Teresa's shirt was up around her neck and her tits were on full display as she tongued his girlfriend to orgasm that evening.

She sat up then contentedly licking her lips while the boyfriend stared at those huge tits of hers. She smiled and slowly pulled down her shirt. When she reached for the door she saw me and froze.

I motioned for her to get out and she climbed into the truck with me. She knew she was busted; she just didn't know how I was going to react.

"Eric, I can explain."

"Not now. Let's go see Shelia. I want some strange pussy myself this evening."

Shelia answered the door in the robe we'd picked out earlier. I could see those nipples were nice and hard already. Teresa stood next to me as she told us to come in.

Teresa introduced me and Shelia was nice enough to pretend she didn't know me. She reached out to shake my hand but I shook my head.

"That's no way to say hello to someone you're getting naked with."

"So how would you do it?"

"Like this." I wrapped my hands in her hair again, pulling her face to mine for a kiss. Not just a friendly kiss either. It was a full blown tongue swapping kiss. As we kissed in front of my girlfriend I reached down and pulled the tie holding her robe closed. I felt her take a deep breath as it fell open, revealing her body to us.

I finished kissing her and turned to Teresa with a tight smile. "It's your turn now. Come greet our new friend."

That threw her a bit. She'd never kissed another woman before, so that was new. I stood behind her and watched as she leaned in for a light peck.

When she backed off a bit I whispered in her ear loud enough for Shelia to hear. "That sucked. Kiss her like you mean it."

She knew exactly what I meant and did just that. She leaned back in and went for it. When I saw tongues sliding into each other's mouths I reached down and pulled Teresa's shirt up, revealing her tits to Shelia. I saw her hand move and she had a handful at that point.

I peeled off Shelia's robe then, giving Teresa access. Just as I expected she went for it right away, sucking one of those hard little nipples right into her mouth.

I let her go until she backed off, then I stepped in to take control.

I helped Teresa out of her clothes and Sheila was almost drooling at the sight. I understood that completely and I couldn't wait to see her playing with my girlfriends body. She looked at both of us and said, "Shall we head to the bedroom?"

"Why bother? We've got a big open carpeted space right here." Smiling at Teresa I told Shelia, "Since you were kind enough to host us tonight, let's start with you."

She laid down on the carpet and I could see the fire in Teresa's eyes. This woman really got her going for some reason, so I did my best to make the night memorable.

I motioned for Teresa to join me kneeling next to her head. I leaned over and kissed her again, then made way for Teresa. She did the same, then looked my way.

I was kissing my way down Shelia's neck, so Teresa joins me. We both reached those hard little nipples at the same time, and naturally both of us sucked them right into our mouths.

After making her moan that way, we both kissed our way down her body. I knew what she wanted and how bad she wanted it, so I hung back as she kissed her way to the inside of Shelia's thigh. She placed a couple of soft kisses there and then moved back to her pussy.

I watched her slide her tongue right into Shelia and Shelia happen gasped with pleasure. Watching Teresa eat that pussy close up made me realize some things. First of all she absolutely loved it. Secondly she wasn't going to stop so we could play together.

I knew that then simply from the way she went to town on Shelia. I smiled to myself and figured I might as well have as much fun as I could before it all went to shit. So I moved behind her and slipped into her hot pussy while she pleasured Sheila.

I watched her head moving a she rocked back on my cock that night. I knew then I wouldn't be filling that hot pussy with cum. I did manage to make her cum though as Shelia thrashed over the floor in orgasm.

When I pulled out she was surprised, but rapidly changed places with Shelia. I watched Shelia work her way down to Teresa's tits, taking them in one by one.

12