Double Jeopardy Pt. 03

Story Info
He controls the situation and makes sure justice is served.
2k words
3.86
5.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated.)

"Lock the door," Ella ordered Ana as she stared coldly at James.

"Don't do that."

A smirk played at the corner of Ella's lips. "I enjoy the thrill of possibly getting caught too, but I'm not risking my job over this." Ella was willing to risk things for the threesome in her office. A love affair with employees is forgivable, at most she might be demoted or one of them transferred. But a threesome in the interrogation room with a former suspect would be serving her job up on a platter to IA.

"You're confused because you are used to being the one in control. Not just as a cop, but as the captain of the precinct. But in this situation, I'm the one in control."

Ella laughed. "This was Ana's mistake, I was just willing to help her cover it up. But if this is going to be your attitude, then she can hang for all I care." With that, she turned to leave.

"All three of us know that is not true. You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something you were worried about. Most captains would fire their subordinates on the spot if they asked what Ana just did. Honestly, the fact that she even risked coming to ask you tells me plenty. I don't know if she has blackmail on you, or you are in cahoots with her aggressive tendencies. But you want me quiet just as much as she does."

Ella paused but didn't turn around. She hated him at that moment for all the truth he managed to deduce. IA had been after her even before she made captain. Truth be told, Ana learned her enhanced interrogation techniques from her. Granted, her student wasn't anywhere near as good as her at hiding her illegal activity.

Ana was a novice compared to her, and not just that, Ella had done plenty of evidence tampering in her day. Before the department finally got with the times and set up digital records, it wasn't uncommon for her to steal drugs from the evidence room to plant on a suspect or do herself. She couldn't remember all the times she did a line of coke off Michelle's butt.

So, yes, she was just as over a barrel as she was going to be over the interrogation room table in a few minutes. She turned to face James again. In a new voice she said, "Fine, what do you want?"

James smiled, but it was a cold smile with dark intent behind it. "First off, I don't like your attitude. For the entire time you are in here, you will act as you would rather be nowhere else in the world than in this room."

Ella forced a smile to her lips and her face brightened. "Yes, and would you like me to call you master as well?" Her sarcasm was blatant.

James glared at her. "No, I had a girlfriend try that kind of roleplay with me once, it felt weird. Your face is pleasant now, but we still have to scrub that snarky tongue of yours. It's a good thing I have just the brush for the job."

James stood and stepped towards Ella. This was the first time she had seen how large his manhood was, and she suddenly felt a little scared. Even in a flaccid state, it was bigger than she had accounted for. It scared her a little to let that thing inside of her.

She felt her stomach jump into her throat as she realized what he was about to do. She took a step back and rested his hands on her shoulders. He was strong and he had no trouble forcing her to her knees.

"Open your mouth."

Ella was confused and scared and nervous, but she also felt a little turned on. She had never been turned on by a guy before, but she also had never had to submit like this. She was typically the dominating presence, both in and outside of sexual situations. She opened her mouth, but only partially.

That was enough for James to wedge his tip-in before grabbing the back of her head and shoving it in the rest of the way. Ella felt it starting to grow in her mouth. It almost felt like a giant worm crawling through her mouth toward her throat. The visual made her gag briefly.

James waited until he was fully hard to start pumping into her mouth. It was rougher than she would have liked but bearable. "I don't know how you feel about this but you should know that, before you, this was in Ella's mouth, pussy, and butt."

Ella knew he was trying to gross her out, but that actually helped. She and her girlfriend Michelle had wanted a taste of Ana for a long time. She imagined she was lapping at Ana's pussy as she tasted her juices on James's cock. That got her loins fired up.

Ella began unbuttoning her shirt and pulled it off. As soon as she removed her bra, James reached down and pulled on her right nipple. The feeling sent a zing through her entire body. Her hand slipped into her pants and she began toying with her clit.

"Ana, come here and lick my balls." Ana obeyed without hesitation. Truth be told, she wanted another round with him. Their first go-around was exquisite.

Having two gorgeous mouths on his genitals meant James wasn't going to last long. Less than a minute later, he filled Ella's mouth with his cum. There was plenty of overflow cum that trailed out of her mouth and onto Ana's face. Ana lapped it up greedily.

James pulled clear, and the women's faces were so close that they instantly went into a kiss where they were trading his cum back and forth. Ana swallowed every drop she could get into her mouth, but that quickly became a secondary concern as they pawed at each other. Within a minute they were both butt naked making out on the floor.

An ice bath couldn't have kept James's next erection away as he watched them. Gently he maneuvered them so that Ella was laying on her back and Ana was sitting on her face. Ella licked hungrily at Ana's pussy. Now that she was finally tasting it, it was even better than she had imagined.

James spread Ella's legs and slid into her tight pussy. Ella moaned in pleasure. She would have hated herself for enjoying a man being inside her if it hadn't felt so good. She imagined it was a warm strapon. She and Michelle used those frequently and enjoyed them immensely.

All three managed to cum in a writhing squirting groaning mass of orgasm at the same time. Ella's face was now soaked and her pussy was full of cum for the first time in her life. She didn't find the sensation as revolting as she had imagined she would.

"Ana, why don't you repay your boss for the pleasure she just gave you," James recommended as he pulled out.

Ana never thought she would crave eating a pussy out, but she did now. She bent at her hips so that they were now in a 69 position and buried her tongue deep in the mixed cum and squirt. Ella was instantly on cloud nine. Not only was Ana a natural with her tongue, but her hard nipples were tickling her stomach.

James stepped around and entered Anna's pussy, his balls dangling above Ella's mouth. Ella didn't even notice him for all of the pleasure building from the tonguing until his sack lowered into her mouth. She began sucking on them simply out of instinct.

She imagined it was Michelle's pussy lips and kissed them lovingly. Despite having already cum five times that day, James's balls were far from empty and he fired yet another load into Ana's pussy. The sudden fullness of her pussy sent Ana over the edge and she buried her orgasmic scream into Ella's sweet hole.

Finally, Ella began bucking her hips into Ana's face and came. Her whole body was convulsing and twitching uncontrollably. She never imagined a threesome with another man could be so pleasurable, especially this man in this scenario.

Ana was spent and needed a minute to recover. She had taken about five or six loads in the last hour. James saw her obvious exhaustion and let her rest on the ground. He picked Ella up, with her small light frame it was easy. She was still limp and loose in her post-coital bliss. James figured now was the best time for this.

He laid her on the table on her stomach. She plopped down like a ragdoll. Then he spread her cheeks and took her anal cherry. Ella instantly tensed up, but more in pleasure than in pain. James took her hips in his hands and pounded aggressively into her.

Ella tried to make a mental note to try this with Michelle later. Both giving and receiving. After only a few moments, the two were cumming again. Part of James's load was inside of her and part of it landed on her cheeks and lower back.

"Ok, one last thing. And I think you two will like this."

Ella looked up at him with a silly delirious smile and said, "Were we not supposed to have liked any of that other stuff?" She wasn't being sarcastic this time.

James smiled and directed them into a scissoring position on the floor. They kissed and groped and savored each other's soft skin as they rubbed against each other's pussy's. They started slow, but as the tension built higher and higher, so did the speed of their grinding. They were both desperately trying to muffle their screams so that no one could hear them.

Just as their bodies were erupting in pleasure together, James walked over and came on their faces as they kissed. They tensed up as their orgasms ripped through them like violent earthquakes. When the orgasmic hurricane subsided, they collapsed to the ground together and rode through a few more tremors of pleasure.

By the time they were even aware of James again, he was dressed. "So, are you going to honor our deal and not write up a report?" Ella asked.

"I will not write up a report detailing Ana's abuse." Then he left the room and snuck down to the server room where all of the security videos were recorded.

He quickly picked the lock and slipped inside. He found an open terminal and downloaded the footage from the interrogation room to a jump drive. While Ana stepped out of the room to get Ella, James had plugged the camera back in so that he could capture his evidence. Then he went home.

"So, how'd the interrogation go?" James's identical twin brother Wade asked as James walked in the door of their apartment. Wade was counting the money from the bank robbery.

"Rough at first, but it ended well."

"Did you get the evidence you needed?"

James held up the jump drive. "Want to see it."

"Sure."

As soon as Wade saw where the video was going, he immediately shut it off. "Dude, I don't want to see you have sex." He laughed.

James laughed as well. "I almost forgot to get her to say why we were having a threesome until the very end."

"So, what are you going to do with the footage?"

"I figured all the major porn sites and IA. How much did you get away with this time?"

"About $10,000."

When IA came to Ella's door to serve the arrest warrant, they heard screaming from inside and forced their way in. It ended up being the promised threesome with Ana. Antonio from IA ended up rushing in, gun drawn, to a crazy sight. Michelle was wearing a strap on humping away at Ella's butt, while she was doing the same to Ana.

He was so turned on and shocked by what he saw, he decided to let them finish before he arrested them.

The End.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers