Double Life Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Destination - Point Of No Return.
5.4k words
4.26
1.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2024 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer.

Please read parts 1 and 2 for context.

Eddie showed up at home after midnight. Our routine was unchanged that morning. Little did he know, after last night things would never be the same.

I arrived to work a few minutes early. I didn't quite know what to expect from David. The guys are already out in the field and I make my way to my desk area right outside of his office door, bracing myself for any changes in David since giving myself to him.

I knock. "Come in Jocelyn." He knows its me.

We look at each other. I breathe away my anxiety, relieved to see the quiet joy in his eyes and facial expression the minute he laid eyes on me.

"How are you?" He asks with genuine concern.

"I'm doing good." Is all I say to him as waves of nervousness rise in me again because I'm not sure how professional to keep the conversation.

"Please have a seat." He says, gesturing to the guest chairs.

"I don't think you know just how beautiful you are." David says to me, breaking the ice as I got myself seated.

"Thank you David." I said demurely, watching him intently in his professional setting, reminiscing about his beautiful ebony all over me last night.

"I think we need to talk. I thought about how quickly things moved yesterday." He said, pausing.

I don't know why I held my breath. Was this is the part where he's going to let me down gently, maybe even terminate my job?

He stands up from behind his desk and walk over to me. His eyes strong and focused.

"Jocelyn, you know you are a phenomenal woman, right? He may have the scraps of a raggedy piece of paper, but I have higher aims for you." He said, lifting my chin to lock in the point.

"Thank you, Sir." I said to him, breaking from his gaze for a second as his words and his hands on me blaze a spark of desire in my spirit for what could be.

"I plan to make you a very wealthy woman. A very happy woman. I am willing to bet a long shot on you, that you're worth it Jocelyn. I have a plan that you will need to follow to the letter. I hope I'm not wrong about you." He goes on to say.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I am silent, but attuned to every word.

"If you falter from the plan, even a little bit, the deal is off. Do I make myself clear?" He asks with authority.

"Yes, very clear." Is all I say, wanting to hear his plan.

He sits back at his desk and leans forward to lay out what he has in mind.

"I want you to leave him today and serve him his walking papers, but I respect you wanting to do it your way for now. You need to schedule a first available appointment with a divorce lawyer today. Do you have one in mind?" He asks.

I have thought about divorcing Eddie on numerous occasions recently, but I never made any attempts to contact an attorney. I was put on the spot with no real response.

"No...I,I, I don't." I let my words stumble.

"I have a buddy of mine who's an attorney, unless you have someone you want to go with." He stopped to observe me, perhaps checking in to read my expression, just in case I was backpedaling.

"Yes, Sir, I would like to get the contact of your friend." I interjected, setting my intentions to be forthright.

"The state of Nevada has very straight forward laws to get a marriage annulled. Contact his office today and try to get an appointment before the end of the week."

"Yes Sir. I'll let you know when the appointment is set."

"Good girl." He says to me, still very much in business mode.

"What we have is new and extremely complex. I want to set a few ground rules about interacting in the office. You and I will be spending a lot of time together, it is imperative that we keep things professional in public and around other people."

My heart is happy. Even though I know this is a serious discussion, I'm feeling playful when I get up and walk over to him behind his desk to try to sit on his lap, thinking that we are in the privacy of his office behind a locked door.

"This is exactly what the fuck I'm talking about." He says condemningly, firmly tucked in his desk as I sulk back to the guest chair.

"What if someone walks in? Jocelyn, you're in the big leagues now, of course I want your pretty ass all over me, but if you slip up, even a little bit, the deal is off. Look at me." He softens.

"We have to be discreet until you are legally free. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I just wanted to show my appreciation." I say, but getting the gist that this is not a game.

"You will have time for that, trust me beautiful." He says, with a click of his remote lock.

"Let's continue our discussion." He says, opening a file folder to review its contents.

"I'm looking at your revised employment contract to include a promotion with new duties. Your job is now equally divided with your new consulting business. You have ninety days to fulfill the probationary requirements. This includes a twelve hour day, a pay increase and an education stipend benefit effective immediately."

"Your pay will be divided between the deadbeat's account and your new business account, because I know you want to keep up appearances for that ass hole for now. You will enroll in school before the end of the week and register for a business and business bank account."

All I could do is listen, realizing that my whole life is on a fast forward trajectory and I don't want to miss a single detail. He hands me the file with the contract.

"David? You did all this for me? Thank you."

"The company is growing and I want you to be a part of our expansion plans. This is not a hand out and I'm not an angel. Your success depends on you pretty lady." He says, leaning back into his chair.

"I have to hop on a call. Pick up some lunch, use the company card and meet me at the apartment by 1pm."

"Yes Sir." I say, rising with the folder in hand, as the reality of this new way of life takes form. Our eyes hold deep agreement of no holding back and no turning back.

I finish some work at the office to get to the apartment before he arrives and start setting up lunch. I'm not sure what to do, to be naked or stay professional after our talk at the office.

He arrives twenty minutes later. He is relaxed, smiling at the sight of me. I walk to him not sure about welcoming him with a hug and kiss, but I offer to help remove his jacket to hang up instead.

Grazing the muscles under his shirt and inhaling his handsome smell does things to me when I'm near him.

We sit to eat lunch with an awkward silence lingering.

"I have an appointment next week Tuesday with Kenneth Hearns." I say between bites.

"Cheers to that." He says, raising his cup.

"Jocelyn, you have never encountered a man like me. You have 90 days or sooner to be done with him." He says, studying my response to his boldness.

"No, I can't say that I have ever met anyone like you." I say with a light smile and a deep breath, sidestepping the last part of what he said. Considering that I've only ever been with one man.

Half way through lunch he orders me to get naked. I stand up from the table and begin to undress in front of him, pausing at my bra and panties.

"I said naked." Is all he says as I continue to get naked for him, laying my clothes to the side of the couch of the open concept living and dining room area.

"Let me see your pretty ass to crawl to the room."

I am flush with humiliation at his request. I'm also privately aroused for more of his domineering ways as I crawl for him. My naked pussy lips, titties swinging and ass open for his viewing pleasure.

When we get to the room, I instinctively know to stay on my knees, fully aware that I am in his world. He undresses and sits on the leather lounge chair in the bedroom. His dick is perfect in length and girth, with a full cap as I find myself lost in thought staring at it.

"Come lick me. I like a nice clean lick, no hands. Not too wet and sloppy. Show me how you worship and adore my dick with just your tongue. Help me relax baby." He says.

I lick every inch of his beautiful dick, thinking only of making him feel good and relaxing all his heavy burdens of being the boss.

"One last understanding." He says, which causes me to pause slightly.

"Keep licking beautiful. You have the perfect mouth. This dick owns you. Every inch of your body is owned by the power of my dick." He says as a matter of fact.

I'm not sure how to respond to that, but let the message sink in that I may have a husband, but now I have an owner too and with every lick, I confirm this as my truth.

"You will not neglect, reject or refuse my dick. We've have already talked about what I expect from you. This is a part of it. Tell me this dick is your owner. Lick on it, kiss it and say it." He says with an intensity that this is not a game and he's not asking.

I close my eyes and give him clean licks from dome to his sack, embodying the mindset that my greatest weakness is going to be my most significant strength. Loosing myself to the thoughts of being his personal slut as I continue to lick.

"Lay your head on my thigh and let me rest it on your cheek. Say it to your owner baby." He says, snapping me out of my reverie.

I'm edgy and unsure as I position the side of my face to his groin as he lays his thick member on its property.

"Your dick is my owner."

"Do you mean it Jocelyn?" He says, softly stroking my hair.

"Yes, your beautiful dick is my owner. He owns my entire body." I say.

"Can I record you?"

I close my eyes in a silent prayer with a deep breath that I'm betting on just as much on a long shot as he is.

"Yes Sir, record me and my owner." I say, stepping way out on a limb.

While being his personal dick rest, he pulls out his phone.

"Can I record you Jocelyn?" He asks again, this time recording my answer.

"Yes, record me. Your dick is my owner. I need to be owned and loved by your beautiful dick." I improvised, loosing myself to the moment.

"Say thank you to your owner my sweet little bitch. Lick him and thank him." He insists in the background of the recording.

I keep licking, kissing and saying thank you to his hard dick which is officially my rightful owner all while being recorded. I'm in an emotional crosshatch of shame and reckless trust that has my pussy activated with undiluted lust.

"Suck me off babe." He says setting his phone down to enjoy a sweet release.

I've been waiting for my owner to fill my mouth.

I taste him deep in the back of my throat, licking and sucking to his rhythm, sliding into his fullness. It doesn't take long for his dick to swell as his hot cum shoots hard down my throat.

"Awwww. Oh yeah." He groans as I suck him dry.

I wasn't sure how our time would go today, but I'm emotional, having trouble reading his thoughts as he just stares at my naked body on the floor at his knee. My lips puffy from the recent sucking, while tears form from my eyes.

"You are exceptional sweet lady. I'm truly impressed. Come here lover." He says, breaking the silence helping me up, to be cradled in his lap.

Skin to skin, his strong body feels so good. I've been through the fire this morning and being in his arms right now makes it all worth it.

"You're crying?"

"It's nothing." I say, not wanting to cry in front of him.

"Baby." He coos. "My sweet, soft baby. I needed to know you could ride the wave with me." He says hugging me tight.

"You need to talk to him tonight about your new promotion. Lead the conversation with more money. Your husband is drowning in debt. Do not show him your contract. In your folder show him the offer letter that has been drafted specifically for him to give you the ok attached with your upcoming travel schedule and signing bonus.

If I'm right about him, he'll send you packing quickly to get more money. If everything goes as planned, we're going to L.A. next week. I can't wait to start having fun with my baby." He says. His hug and the way he looks at me makes me never want to leave his arms.

We kiss with simmered passion as he cups my mound, pressing his middle two fingers deep inside my wet pussy, then sliding them back out to tease my clit, activating an urgent need to be fucked. I'm squirming on his lap as my pussy juice sloshes his pumps. I want to cum so bad.

When I go to reach for his dick, he quickly stands up and positions me on the chair horny and hungry for the satisfaction he's sure to bring.

"Sir, I need your dick inside of me. Where are you going?" I ask, needy and distracted on the chair as he starts to gather his clothes.

He walks back up to the chair with his fat cock in hand, squeezing it. His eyes looking like the devil of desire. I lick my lips fantasizing about tasting it again, wishing he'd fuck me from the back again like last night.

"Pretty lady, you have to earn this dick. Your owner has very specific instructions for you to fulfill before you can get your fill. Now kiss him and thank him for giving you a little taste this afternoon. Thank him for the discipline and structure you desperately need." He says, teasing a stroke in my line of sight.

I lean forward to kiss his powerful dick and close my eyes to the realization that my mind and pussy have joined as one and we collectively are owned by the BBCEO, Big, Black Cock, Enforcement, Officer.

"Thank you for my discipline." I say with a light, sweet kiss on my owner. My pussy, restless and soaked with need, knowing I have one big hurdle to work on tonight. Talking to Eddie.

I don't know what came over me, locking eyes with David. I am fearless in the face of the mountain before me and falling hopelessly in love with this man.

"I need to get back to the office. Tighten up here and get back to the office." He says, heading into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

He's quickly dressed, finding me in his fluffy robe on his way out the door to draw me in for a hug and a kiss.

"Remember what I said."

"Yes Sir.

I clean up the apartment, shower and head back to work. When I get there, David is not there. I had a lot on my mind as I worked through the rest of the day, replaying my recorded performance and worrying about dealing with Eddie tonight.

I secure and lock my contract in my desk and put the offer letter in the folder.

I manage to cook dinner as I battle with what to say. Thinking I'm no better than Eddie for cheating and growing comfortable lying.

He gets home around 8pm and I can already tell he's in a mood because I hear doors slamming on his way in the house.

"Get me a beer." He gruffs.

"Yes Daddy. Are you ok?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"My job wants to pay me more money. It looks like they want to offer me a signing bonus that I get right away if I accept. If you say it's ok." I say, handing him the offer letter.

"It says here that you will have a travel schedule? You'll be gone every weekend for the next three months?

"Daddy, its a two thousand dollar signing bonus and extra money for the household." I say, trying to keep the facts focused on the money.

"What are you over there doing? Hoeing at lunch time? Are they running a train on you in the break room, then letting the boss have the sloppy leftovers?" He blurts out. Me thinking, as a matter of fact, almost yes I am, ignoring the comment.

"Daddy, please. It's more money that we need right now."

With a deep sigh, he resigns to the reality that more money is more money.

"Ok, Jo. This is a good thing. This is a good thing." He repeats, like he's trying to convince himself.

"Daddy, make love to me tonight?" I felt deliciously deceptive and self indulgent, knowing that he's not the only one cheating and if all goes as planned, my best life starts in a few days. Not to mention that I'm still horny from this afternoon.

"I haven't fucked you in a long while. We need to celebrate your promotion." He says, pulling me into his lap and kissing me like our early days. I kiss my husband, intrigued by his light, playful energy.

"Come on baby, let's go to the room." He says, smiling, leading me by the hand to our bedroom.

It was only when he stopped at the hall closet for the crop, I began to question his motives, slightly pulling away from his hand. Him tightening his grip to continue down the hall.

He's swift, yet gentle when he lightly pins me by the neck to the wall to kiss me. My heart is beating furiously, tasting passion in his kiss as my submissive need is released.

He knows his affect on me in that cocky way of his. Self assurance flickering in his eyes that he knows he can have his wife in any way he chooses.

The crop hits my butt over my clothes, signaling to get my ass in the room and take off these clothes. We both get naked. He gets in bed first with his back to the headboard.

"Hold the precious jewels, lick on my nuts baby."

I lay on my stomach between his legs, on my elbows, holding his nuts, inhaling his masculinity, driven to lick on his sack with a fat, wet open tongue. Washing my face to his manhood. Eddie likes sloppy head as he strokes his dick into my mouth, gliding it over my lips. Licks and sucks from the tip of his head to the base of his nuts.

"I want to ride you Daddy." Saying, because my pussy is hot and horny.

"Get on your back." He orders.

We switch positions and I'm on my back ready for him to mount me and give me what I so desperately need.

Eddie gets on top of me to suck on my titties. I'm in overdrive as he suckles my nipples, biting the hardened buds lightly.

"Mmm Daddy, mmm Daddy. It feels so good." I say, until... "AAAAAGH! Daddy!!!" I begin to scream as my pleasure turns to pain. Eddie's bites get deeper as he bites the fleshy upper parts of my breast. I try to struggle, but it's only turning him on to pin me, giving me real bites on my tender flesh to hear me scream.

"You still love Daddy?"

"I love you." I say, now sobbing when he finally stops the bites on my tender flesh. "I love you Daddy."

"M hm, I know you do." He says, raising up on me, positioning his knees up on the pillows lowering his whole ass to my face.

"Lick Daddy's asshole." I dart my tongue, lifting to taste the depths of his ass, dutifully licking him as he strokes himself off.

"Damn girl. You're the best." As he straddles my head, dragging nuts and ass on my face while he strokes off.

He's close as his stroke quickens, I match licks feeling his balls tighten.

"Stick your tongue out Jo." I obey as he jerks off sitting on my chest for me to taste his hot spunk.

"Stick it out more bitch."

His cum splashes on my extended tongue, coating my entire face.

He gets up to throw me a towel. "Turn on your stomach baby. Spread wide and arch deep" He commands.

I wipe my face and turn, ready for a good fucking from behind.

He fingers my pussy. Edging me to want to cum. "That clit's fat and ripe." He says, finger fucking my pussy and clit to the release I desperately need. I buck and grind into his hand.

"Please Daddy." I said, turning

to look him in the eyes. Wishing that I didn't do that. He knew I was close.

He smiles a wicked grin and viciously straps my ass cheeks with the crop before I could cum or move away. He's highly aroused with a springy hard on as I cry into the mattress. I spread wide for him, accepting his punishment with the hope to earn my own release.

"That's right bitch, give Daddy that pussy." He says, knowing that his fuckery card is rarely if ever declined with me.

He fucked me sore and raw for a full hour, on a pill I'm sure. He pulls out leaving me a trembling mess, jerking cum all over my naked body, painting my lips with his last drops.

12