Double Networking Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move until I say so." Amy commanded and then let go of Cindy. She moved around the small room to take in the scene. It was exciting for her to be in complete control of these two, puppets to her every whim and desire. This excitement was getting her wet. Amy slowly undressed, revealing black leathery undergarments, complete with zippers over her nipples and crotch. She loved this little outfit because it was so unassuming and could be worn anywhere underneath so many clothing options.

Cindy had been trained countless times using Amy's big black dildo so this was an easy task. She looked up into Mike's eyes with a playful expression. Mike was practically dumbfounded at the fact she had the entire length of his cock all the way to back of her throat. Cindy's nose rubbing on his little happy trail of hair the led down from his navel to his sensitive areas. His expectation was that she would gag at some point but she just looked up at him expectantly with playful lust in her eyes.

Amy approached her little scene. "Good girl my pet. What do you think Mike? Is my Cindy a good little cock sucker?" Amy was well aware of the answer but enjoyed watching Mike stammer, trying and find the words. Fearful of a wrong answer, he just nodded while trying to stifle his moans. "Ahhhh I see, you can enjoy, let my pet know how good it feels." Amy grabbed the back of Cindy's head again and rocked her back and forth, Cindy's mouth slowly gliding down the full length of his thick shaft and then back again. It was the most intense thing Mike had ever experienced in his life, slowly face fucking Cindy while Amy guided her. He moaned again in ecstasy.

"You'd better not cum... We've not even gotten started yet." Amy exclaimed as Mike looked so intensely enjoying this epic oral sex, she feared he'd nut before he'd earned the right to do so. "You cum when I tell you can do so. You got that?" The words were sharp and Amy grabbed Mike's jaw and pinched his cheeks. The mix of pain in his face and absolute bliss around his cock was an amazing mixture for his senses. Mike snapped out of his blissful moment and tried to say "OK" but it sounded more like "MmawKay" with her hand squeezing his cheeks.

With that, Amy let go and pulled Cindy off Mike. "Inspection time." Amy said as she had countless times before, with almost a regularity that suggested boredom. Cindy instantly stood up, took off her bra and spread her legs as wide as she could. Amy leaned over and stared intently at Cindy's perfect pink nipples which were very erect. Amy flicked each in turn with an approving nod, then got down on one knee. Her hand went to Cindy's crotch via tracing a quick line up her inner thigh. "Good my pet, you've managed to soak the denim. I can feel your warm wetness. Would you like to fuck this cock?

"Yes mistress Amy, if it pleases you to see me do so." Cindy's tone was very subservient and she was careful to keep her gaze downward. "It would please me pet, but I need to make sure he is worthy first. Both of you come here." Mike and Cindy moved closer to Amy who took up a position facing the opposite wall from where Mike was leaning. Cindy was trained what to do next, but Mike had no idea what was being asked. Cindy took Mike's hand and pulled him down onto his knees the way Cindy was also positioned. Mike was behind Amy, enjoying the view of her firm ass, Cindy moved to the front squeezing in between the wall and Amy. "Zippers or full?" was the question from Cindy

"Full." Amy's direct reply suggested she wasn't messing around. Cindy reached up and undid the black leather bra from behind with a precision that only comes from continual practice. Mike wished he could see Amy's breasts and his cock was aching having not had any touching for what now seemed like forever. Grabbing them from Amy's supple hips, Cindy slid her black leather panties down to her ankles. Amy's beautiful round ass was right in Mike's face and his cock which had been rock solid bounced up and down in response to this new feast of visual stimulation.

"Begin." Amy simply stated, but Mike had no idea what he was supposed to do. Cindy eagerly pressed her face into Amy's muff, Mike could hear licking and kissing as Cindy expertly worked her mistress' most pleasurable spots. Mike hesitated for a moment but then realized that Cindy deliberately placed him behind her mistress. He looked at her amazing ass and then he kissed her ass cheeks and then ran his tongue in between, his cock standing straight up. Amy's ass was tight and he needed both hands to pry her cheeks away in order to get his tongue all the way into play with her tight little hole. As Mike pressed Amy forward, Cindy reciprocated pressing back. Amy rocked back and forth, enjoying her little pets pleasuring her from below. Amy grabbed and twerked both her nipples getting her fingers wet with her own saliva to play and fondle with them.

Mike felt like Cindy was almost challenging him to be better, so he continued to lick and push his tongue into Amy's sweet ass. Cindy pushed back harder and then it happened. Mike and Cindy's tongues met between Amy's legs. A little startled at first, they kissed and played, tongues dancing together, exchanging the tastes of Amy's delicious and delicate body parts.

"I was wondering when you two might do that... I'll allow it for now." Amy said as she looked down and pulled even harder on her already erect nipples. Mike tasted pussy on Cindy's lips and it drove him wild. Cindy was an excellent kisser, tugging and pulling at his lips with her teeth. "OK, that's enough..." Amy said slowly, letting her pets play around a little, but they needed to please her first and foremost. Instantly Cindy's mouth was back sucking Amy's clit and Mike found himself tonguing Amy's ass again, slightly penetrating her when Cindy would push hard from the front. In a few pleasurable moments, Amy's body tensed, Mike felt her tight little hole quivering around his tongue and knew she was about to cum in Cindy's face. Mike held firm, tongue barely inserted and enjoyed the sensation of Amy losing control to her orgasm.

"MMMMmmm oooohhh fuck!" Amy let out an exclamation as she gushed over Cindy's tongue. Cindy knew exactly the moment when to move her mouth from clit to insertion to lap up all the sweet goodness that was her reward. Amy rocked forward and Mike's tongue pulled out of her. Cindy let the full orgasm complete before moving her mouth. Amy moved to the side slightly and Cindy's eyes met with Mike, she leaned in and Mike didn't need any kind of invitation. Their lips met and the sweet flavor of Amy's orgasm was all over Cindy's beautiful full lips. Their tongues played together, covered in sweetness. Mike moaned while experiencing the intense deliciousness of Amy's cream. He had been dreaming about tasting her and now he was experiencing it in a way he never could have possibly dreamed.

"That was so very good my pet..." Amy looked at Cindy approvingly with a smile. "I wonder if this man sack here has any skills, his tongue was decent but definitely room for improvement. Both of you stand." Amy moved around the room to take up a new position where she could look at them both. They turned to follow her gaze. Mike's erect cock sticking straight out, so solid it could support a slab of granite.

"Before I give you the honor of being a reward and fucking my obedient Cindy, I need to be sure you know how to pleasure a woman properly." Amy made her statement with authority to her captive audience. Cindy's excitement was palpable and Mike merely stood there dumbfounded. "Let's take a closer look at this cock of yours." Amy said as she walked over and got down on her knees, Mike's thick cock bobbed slightly with excitement. Amy pressed hard down on the tip and flexed it down before letting it bound back up. "Mmmm well it's nice and solid..." Amy gave the shaft a firm grasp and then squeezed further satisfying her curiosity about Mike's ability to fit nicely in a tight wet pussy. "So far you are well equipped to serve." Amy then did something unexpected by Mike as her mouth opened and took his head in her mouth, tongue flicking around and playing with his manhood. Mike groaned at the pleasurable sensation and almost felt weak in the knees, Amy's sucking was forceful and managed to extract pre-cum from deep within him. "MMmmmmm good." Amy let out a slight moan as the popping noise signaled that her mouth had released Mike from it's tight pleasurable grasp.

"Let's see if you know how to use it." Amy got on her hands and knees facing away from Mike. Mike openly stared at Amy's amazing ass and her pussy lips looked deliciously pink and aroused, pressed together in his favorite view. "You may place your cock inside my pussy, but you may not cum unless I command it." Amy turned her head slightly to the left as she spoke. Mike walked forward two steps and got down on his knees. He wanted to cum so badly but he knew this was an audition of sorts and fucking both of them would be forever burned into his memory, he took his time getting ready. Slowly Mike positioned himself close to Amy's sweet rear end, his cock fitting perfectly between her supple cheeks. He took his left hand and reached slightly underneath, slowly rubbing his fingers along Amy's perfect pussy lips, parting them slightly as he did so and his fingers were rewarded with a coating of her nectar. Continuing upward, he licked his fingers, savoring every drop and then rubbed his cock ensuring it was ready to glide deep inside Amy's pleasure palace.

Slightly rocking his hips backwards, Mike slowly slid his cock down between her cheeks until his tip was positioned directly in front of her sweet opening. With a deliberate slow pace, he eased his head to touch the folds of Amy's sensitive skin, using it to part her lips further open. Amy moaned slightly at the touch of Mike starting to press into her. Warm sweetness welcomed Mike's thick cock as he slowly made his way deeper within Amy. "Oooooooo, yes" Amy moaned feeling Mike's girth stretch her as he finally entered her fully. Her now soaked pussy taking his length all the way so that you couldn't tell were he stopped and she began.

Cindy got on her knees right next to Amy's backside so she could have a closer look at Mike's cock sliding in and out of her mistress. Her hand couldn't help but finger her clit. She was anxious to feel that cock deep inside her. With every thrust, Amy's lips held such a tight hold on his shaft that their juices started to make a sweet delicious froth that continually coated them both.

Cindy couldn't help just sitting there, she took her index finger and placed it on the top of Mike's hard member, scraping off a bit of sex cream they were making. She tasted it and moaned in satisfaction, her other hand getting soaked by her own wetness. "Mmmm, you may enjoy my pet." Amy said and then pulled forward so Mike slid out of her tight pussy. Cindy got on her back, facing upwards. Amy re-positioned herself over her obedient slave, and Mike then straddled Cindy's chest, tucking his knees under her arms slightly. Cindy's mouth was able to lick her mistress while Mike resumed fucking her hard and slow.

Mike was trying very hard to hold back, but he felt Amy's pace quicken as she started to push herself back hard in unison. Cindy wrapped her arms around Mike's thighs and this was edging him ever closer to a massive orgasm. "Don't you dare cum until I command it." Amy ordered almost as if she could read Mike's thoughts. Both Cindy and Amy moaned in blissful delight. Mike thrust harder and harder, his mind was racing. He tried to think of anything not sexy to hold his load from eruption but nothing was working. "Grab my hips and cum all the way inside me NOW!" Amy shrieked at Mike. He did as he was told, grabbing her roughly at the hips and pounding harder and faster than he thought he could, knees getting red from the carpet. Cindy's tongue could barely keep up flicking Amy's fully engorged clit, but she managed to bury her face tightly against her muff to enhance the pleasure her mistress was experiencing.

At long last, Mike pulled Amy hard against him while he thrust the deepest he possibly could. Like a volcanic eruption, cum burst forth violently from the tip of his cock, completely filling up Amy's pussy. The spasms and waves of pleasure rushed over the two of them in unison. They both came and they both came hard. So exhausted for a moment, they all held together in that position. Cindy moving slightly to get a better view of Mike's cock still all the way inserted in her mistress. She knew what was coming next and was eagerly awaiting her treat.

"Are you ready pet?" Amy breathlessly asked Cindy before moving any part of her body. She could still feel the waves of pleasure pulsing through her thighs, but she knew that Mike's huge load was about to drip out of her, she could feel all of it inside. Cindy moaned in very low tone that suggested she was not only ready but extremely desiring what was about to happen next. "Take your cock out of me very, very slowly..." Amy told Mike. Mike understood what was about to happen and the thought drove him wild. He wanted to watch this and if he was blind from that moment afterwards for the rest of his life, so be it.

He grabbed his cock at the base and ever so slowly, inched his cock out of Amy's gaping and satisfied pussy. White frothy cream coated it from balls to tip. He rocked back half sitting on Cindy and half sitting on his haunches, eyes wide open to experience what was coming next. Cindy wasted no time, her mouth was instantly open and her tongue was deftly hunting for any and all creamy goodness that was starting to gush out of Amy's delicious fuck hole. Tongue deep in her pussy, she moaned and giggled with delight enjoying the sweetness of her misstress' honey and Mike's load. Not satisfied she had all of it, she slid her finger in deep to help coax out any and all that was inside. Being sure to lick her finger completely clean. Cindy let out a satisfied moan, but wasn't done yet. Eyeing Mike's still hard cock, coated in warm fuck juice, she pushed herself up on her elbows so she could wrap her lips around his cock, licking and sucking him completely clean.

Usually Mike's cock will release and dwindle a bit after a good hard fucking, but after experiencing this sex act in front of him, he could only lick his lips and feel his cock remain hard enough to pile-drive a hole through a boulder.

"Uhhh may I..." Mike stammered his question. "What!?" Amy was still stern due to the fact Mike dared to speak without being told. "I'm sorry mistress, may I kiss your pet?" Mike crossed his fingers and wanted desperately for the affirmative answer. "Hmmmm you may..." Amy said with a much softer tone. Mike leaned down to Cindy and their mouths began an exchange of the fluids that were still slightly leaking out of Amy's delicious little pussy. Amy stood and watched them, a smirk on her face. She felt good and was happy her pet was enjoying her treat. But the rest of her present was yet to come.

"I have deemed that you are worthy of fucking my little Cindy here..." Amy strutted around the room while Mike and Cindy continued to make out with creamy cum filled kisses. "My pet enjoys riding so get on your back, and make sure that cock of yours is able to do what it just did inside me." Amy watched as neither of them moved. "NOW!" she clapped her hands, both Cindy and Mike scurried into position. Mike laid back and watched as Cindy's long legs stood over his midsection, she bent down and got ready to take his cock deep inside her aching pussy. She spread her lips wide open with one hand and guided the tip of Mike's cock in with the other. Cindy was so wet, Mike thought he saw her drip on to the floor, and her thighs were absolutely drenched.

"Ohhhh god you are so tight!" Mike exclaimed as Cindy slowly, with exact precision took very little of Mike inside her. In one second Mike couldn't believe he was about to fuck Cindy, and the next her pace quickened as she rode up and down, her perfect tits bouncing up and down to the rhythm she set. Cindy's head rolled back and she rubbed her chest as she rode. Mike reached up and fondled her perfect nipples along with her own hands. Fucking Amy had felt incredible, but this was and amazing sensation and Mike had no idea how long he could last fucking Cindy like this. "Thank you mistress!" Cindy let out an exclamation with wild passion and a big smile across her face.

"You've been obedient so you deserve this reward." Amy walked over to them. Facing Cindy, Amy stood over Mike and then lowered herself down to sit on his face. Mike moaned in delight and he was able to clean up the last of his sweet cum that was still very much oozing out of Amy's perfect pussy. Mike's tongue extended so that he could work all the way up inside, while Cindy leaned forward to kiss her mistress. Cindy's pace quickened while their tongues played together. Over and over and over Mike felt Cindy bouncing hard on his stiff cock. Both Amy and Cindy were moaning at the sensations felt deep between their legs and Mike's pleasurable sounds came muffled from underneath Amy's beautiful lower half.

"I know that sound..." Amy said with a smile. "Sounds like Mike is getting ready to explode your sweet dessert all inside you." Amy made the statement with an almost cold undertone. "You'd better take control." With that, both Amy and Cindy stood up. Amy reached down and grabbed Mike by the head, indicating that he stand. Amy and Cindy resumed kneeling positions right in front of Mike, both eyed it closely and than began to kiss and lick it. Cindy took his head into her mouth, Amy worked the shaft and would occasionally lick and suck his balls.

While alternating between her hand and looking directly up into Mike's eyes, Cindy continued to give her most pleasing look while stopping to moan "Please... please cum in my mouth... Please, I want it so badly." Cindy resumed sucking the tip of Mike's cock, never losing eye contact with him. Mike's eyes rolled around in the back of his head and he couldn't resist the begging moans of sweet Cindy's simple request. He wanted to make her happy, he wanted to blast the back of her throat with his seed.

"Ohhhhh fuck I'm going to CUM!" Mike stated with clear exasperation, he had tried to hold out as long as he could enjoying the best sexual encounter of his entire life. Cindy's mouth opened wide and she helped navigate his thick cock so every last drop of every huge blast would be expertly caught within her mouth. She was not about to waste a single drop of his sweet thick load.

Blast after blast erupted out of the tip of Mike's cock while waves of pleasure shot through his entire body. He felt weak in the knees leaning to the side and helping prop himself from falling over with an outstretched arm. Cindy moaned in unison with Mike as her tongue was covered in his cream. Mike's cock finished pumping with a few final small squirts and Cindy's mouth was very full. Amy had watched the entire scene of Mike's volcanic orgasm and was overcome with the desire to taste it for herself. Amy leaned in to Cindy and kissed her deeply, trading their tongues and Mike's cum around between their mouths, enjoying the warm sweetness.

After they swallowed, they all dressed in silence. Mike couldn't stop the grin on his face, he continually was pinching himself to see if he'd wake from this incredible dream. Just before they were about to leave, Mike couldn't wait to do this whole thing again. "So, uhh. I'd really like to text you sometime." Mike offered but was only greeted with silence in return.

"No, really I'm serious. This was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced." Mike felt his cheek which was still red from when this all began. Still nothing more but silence from the two women he was just pleasuring moments ago. "So should I give you my number?" Amy and Cindy walked to the door, opened it and made their way to the front. "No, I really am serious!" Mike was practically chasing them now. Suddenly Amy turned to face him.