Double or Nothing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?" I queried back; my eyebrow raised.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"Is what true?" I replied. I had the idea this was not a work question. Over the last several month's Sally and I have developed a professional friendship. We laughed and joked and got on well.

"That you're dating Melody and Harmony at the same time, and that you're the reason Melody is sitting funny today, yet has a huge smile on her face?" Sally was grinning at me.

"And what if it is?" I asked, trying to keep any hint of emotion from my face, even trying to look a little upset.

She lost the smile, "Oh, um sorry Terry, I didn't mean... I mean, um..."

I laughed, "Look, Sally, it's going to come out sooner or later, and yes, I am dating both of the twins at the same time. And as for walking funny, let me just say, I was away for a few days, and Harmony is walking just as funny as Melody is today."

Sally's eyes almost bulged out of her head, "Really?"

"Really!" I laughed.

"Wow, just wow, I never thought... I mean... Oh shit, sorry, Terry!" she stammered and kind of glanced at my crotch. I laughed again.

"It's okay, Sally, it's only been a few months, though I think the connection has been there between the three of us since the beginning. Though if you had told me I would be dating identical twins a year ago, I would have laughed you out of the room."

We spoke for a few more minutes before Melody popped her head in the door, hearing our laughter.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, smiling.

"You actually!" I smiled at her.

"Really, what about me?"

"Well," Sally said coyly, "Terry here is going to talk to my boyfriend and let him know how he can make me walk like both Harmony and yourself are today." She laughed as Melody blushed. Then my girl got a look of lust in her eye.

"That's easy, Sally, just make sure that he loves you so much that you want to feel him fuck you to the moon and back four times in that one night!"

Sally was taking a drink of water and just about spat the entire thing at both of us.

"Four times is that twice each?"

'Nope, Terry here got me four times and Harmony three times; He loves us both a lot!"

Sally looked me up and down with an appraising eye.

"Damn, Terry, I would not have guessed!"

I went a little pink, being embarrassed for some reason but laughed again, "Nor would I, Sally, I never had this kind of stamina in my previous marriage. I think it's something that the girls are putting in my water!"

It felt good that Sally and what ended up being most of the crew at Delotiz Inc didn't judge me for dating both of the owner's girls. Instead, most of the guys gave me the 'you dog!' look. Our conversation with Sally must have gotten around because the girls around the office eyed me up like a prize bull at the country fair.

There was also a subtle change in how everyone treated Melody around the office. She had always been William's daughter, though now she was my girlfriend. In the office, we were always professional. Of course, we would steal the occasional chaste kiss. But never the less, everyone knew and, for the most part, respected my dating of Melody and Harmony.

The same occurred when Harmony visited the office, and the first time I was sitting with both girls in the lunchroom, we got a lot of stares. However, Sally also came and sat with us, and it soon became normal that I was dating two girls at once. It also helped that I continued to excel in my role as quality manager. I studied hard when I could and worked with the team to continue making subtle changes to our processes to keep our quality and make us more efficient.

For just over three months, my life was perfect. I had a great job, loving girlfriends that looked after me more nights than they didn't, if you get my meaning. I was seriously in love with both Melody and Harmony and could not see my future without either of them. Most people around the office and even in town where we frequently ate and hung out had gotten used to seeing the three of us as an item. Now and then, we would get some older woman throw a couple of harsh words at us, but we never took any offence.

Once I bought the old girl insulting us a coffee, it took the wind out of her sails. Later she came and sat with us, and by the end of the afternoon, she was very apologetic about her original point of view and told us a few racy stories about her youth and dating four boys at once. But, see, you never know, never judge! The old girl, Betty, invited all three of us to her church to meet with their congregation in a few weeks. We smiled at her but made no commitments.

Mum had been for another cancer treatment and was doing okay, I didn't head up to Maitland, but Melody, Harmony and myself spent a lot of time video calling mum and dad.

We had also submitted an initial legal brief against Dr Stephen Morrison, aka Dr Dickhead, and the hospital, along with the video that I had taken that day out the front of the Maitland Central café. Kim had managed to get witness statements validating the altercation, and the Morrison's had been asked not to return to the café. So far, nothing had occurred other than the submission. Kim let me know that since there was no immediate physical threat, as I was in a different city, it could take up to six months for the matter to be brought before a legal authority.

The Maitland Hospital had acknowledged the claim but had not communicated anything in discipline or defence of Dr Dickhead. Kim thought they would wait and see what the case did when brought before a court, then take action according to the court's decision. Apparently, he was a gifted surgeon, so my view was the hospital was not letting him go before they had to. That way, they could continue to use his services.

It was Saturday afternoon; Melody, Harmony and I were sitting down in the lounge doing one of those massive multi-sided jigsaw puzzles. You know the ones that are ten thousand pieces and have the same picture on both sides but at right angles, yep, hard. Well, we were having some fun doing that while talking about potentially visiting Betty's church when Kim gave me a call.

"Hey there, big sister, you got some love for your little brother," I said, picking up the phone in a cheerful tone.

"Terry..." her tone cut my mood immediately.

"Kim, is everything okay?" my entire demeanour changed; the girls stopped and looked at me.

"No, Terry, it's mum. She's been taken to hospital with chest pains." I could hear in her voice she was a little lost.

"Okay, um... okay... hang on, I'm going to put you on speaker; the girls are here with me." So, I put the phone on speaker as the girls huddled around the phone, the jigsaw puzzle forgotten.

Kim cleared her voice and blew her nose. "Okay, team, here is what I know. A couple of hours ago, mum started feeling unwell then started having severe chest pains. They called her doctor. He recommended that she go to the hospital."

"Do you know if the pains were in her breathing or down low on her diaphragm?" Harmony asked, going into medical mode.

"I'm sorry, Harmony, I don't." Kim started crying, she was days from giving birth to her first child, and this had to be taking a toll.

"It's okay, Kim. I take it dad is with her?" I asked.

"Yes, but Terry, I don't know what to do. I mean, this is my mum!" she cried. I just wanted to jump through the phone and hug my big sister. But I could see the empathy in both my girls' eyes.

"Kim, I'm going to make a couple of calls and come up and be there for mum, dad and you. I've got a few leave days up my sleeve, so there shouldn't be an issue for me to take a week off."

We spoke for a few more minutes, then rang off. Next, I called William, who was out to lunch with Martha and some friends, to ensure I was okay to take a week off. Once he approved, I called Sally and made sure she could cover for me, then headed to pack a bag.

A few minutes later, my girlfriends came in.

"Terry," Melody started, "Harmony is going with you."

I looked at them. Harmony nodded, then went out of the room and returned a moment later with a bag and started packing with me while Melody came over and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"We spoke about it, and while I want to go with you, we have that new supplier coming on board this week, so I need to be around the office, but Harmony can take the time to come to look after both Josephine and you."

I was almost moving on automatic, but at that moment, I felt nothing but love from my girls as I looked at Harmony moving with determination. And then looking at my precious Melody, looking into her eyes, I knew it hurt that she couldn't come with us, but she knew I had to go, and she was sending Harmony with me. What I loved most was that there was not a hint of jealousy in her eyes. Instead, there was just concern for me and my mother. I grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss, feeling her melt into my arms. Then she pulled back.

"Okay big boy, you need to pack!" She said seriously. "I'm sure Josephine will be okay, but you and Harmony need to go." She bit her lip as she looked at me. "I love you, Terry!"

We packed clothes and essentials for the next twenty minutes and then got my truck ready for the trip. Then, after exchanging hugs from both Harmony and myself to Melody, we got on the road for the long drive to Maitland from Bathurst.

While there was a sombre mood most of the way, it was the first time that I had company for the drive. Harmony called her work and arranged for the week off before we were even an hour on the road. We had Melody on the phone most of the time, and then both kept me from brooding over much with our impending hospital visit. What I recall most vividly, though, is that Harmony's hand was always touching me, letting me know of her compassion and that she was there for me.

We arrived in Maitland in the evening. Having made great time, we headed straight to the hospital. Unfortunately, it was the same hospital that Dr Dickhead worked at. I hoped that he wasn't working, and as we were in a very different section, there was little chance of running into him. However, Harmony had called dad and gotten the details of mum's whereabouts. So, we parked and were sitting with mum and dad in short order.

Mum looked unsettled but was not in much pain. So, after both Harmony and I got hugs from both parents, we settled down. Harmony had picked up the chart at the end of mum's bed and looked at it.

Harmony nodded a couple of times and smiled at my mother. "It looks like they're taking good care of you Josephine, your vitals are good and strong, and the tests they have run should let us know if there is anything to be concerned about."

"Well, they do have me on some pretty strong pain medication, so I'm not feeling too bad right now. The doctor earlier is letting my cancer specialist know what's happening and is hoping I can head home soon if we are all in the clear!" mum responded.

I smiled, "That's great mum. Harmony and I are here all week, so whatever you need, we are here for you!"

Dad jumped in, "Thanks, son, you and Harmony can stay at our place. Is Melody also going to be coming up to visit us?"

I could sense a bit of a smirk on dad's face. Over the last few months, dad and Melody had built a bit of a friendship, and the awkwardness around my dating two women, let alone identical twins, had given way to a joking demeanour as well as a sense of fatherly pride.

"Sorry, John," Harmony responded, "Melody couldn't get away this time, but we promise she will be able to visit you with our man soon!"

We talked and even did a video chat with Melody, William, and Martha from home in Bathurst for the next half hour. Finally, however, it was almost the end of visiting hours, so we said goodbye, got a hug from mum and dad and headed to their place. Dad let us know that he would be along later and to just make up the spare bed. On the way to my parent's place, we called Kim and spoke with her and Paul for a few minutes, letting them know we had already visited mum and were on the way to mum and dad's place.

We arranged for breakfast the following day with Kim, said our goodbyes and arrived at mum and dads. I have a spare key for emergencies, so we let ourselves in, set up the bed, and showered. Unfortunately, it's a small shower, so we cleaned up separately. Then we climbed into bed and video called Melody on facetime. She was already in bed when she picked up.

"How are you guys?" Melody asked as I held my phone, and Harmony snuggled into me so we could both be on screen.

"Good, Melody, we are at John and Josephine's and snuggled in, our big stud is doing okay, but I can feel that he's missing you!" Harmony said.

"Aww," Melody moaned, her eyes on the screen focusing on mine. "Terry, I love you and wish I could be there with you two."

"I miss you too, baby; I don't feel complete without you here with us!" I responded.

"Harmony, can you make sure to look after Terry for me? You know our man. He's going to need lots of extra love from you without me there!"

"You know I will, Melody, but right now, I think we all need sleep. It's been a long drive. Can we call you in the morning before you head to work?

"Yes, but first, give Terry a kiss for me!" Harmony leant in and kissed me!

"This is from my sister; she loves you so much!" Harmony said, giggling as I heard her sister's amusement as well.

I looked back at the screen, "Melody, I love you too!"

"Thank you, our love, see you both in the morning!" she said and hung up.

I exchanged kisses with Harmony, and we snuggled in and slept.

Harmony's phone ringing awoke us. Melody was face timing us.

"Wake up, you guys!" was her cheery reply as Harmony handed me her phone. "Terry, you didn't pick up your phone, so I had to call Harmony!"

"Sorry, baby, I must have it on silent."

'That's okay, our love," she said, using the term the girls used jointly for me. "I just needed you to watch me get up!" Suddenly there was a lot of movement, and I saw a beautiful redhead, my Melody giving us a show.

She put the phone at the end of our bed and made an act of stretching and yawning, then rubbing her ribs to entice me. After that, she pulled the covers down and slid out of bed, the camera showing me her glorious thighs and ass. She had the camera angled, so she was just in the frame as she turned and bent over, naked and giving me a further look at her glorious ass. Then she stood and picked up the phone and carried it into the bathroom. Harmony giggled from lying on my chest; her hand held my very hard morning wood.

"Harmony, I take it our man is now up?" Melody asked her sister.

Harmony giggled again. Then before I could do anything, she snatched the phone away from me, pulled the covers down and turned the phone to show her my raging hard-on.

"Yep, he's up!" was her simple reply to her sister.

She handed the phone back to me and pulled the covers up but kept her head down there, enveloping my shaft with her mouth.

It was Melody's turn to giggle. I watched as Melody started doing her makeup in the mirror. The phone on a ledge gave me a perfect view of her breasts and face as she applied blush, eyeliner and lipstick. She cocked an eyebrow getting her blush ready and looking at me on camera. "She's blowing you now, isn't she?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I groaned as she asked.

"Well, first of all, Harmony didn't come back on camera, second there is that look you're giving me, and last I can almost taste your cock right now." I looked at her raising my eyebrow. She scoffed at me. "You know it's a twin thing!" she said.

For the next few minutes, Melody talked to me as Harmony blew me. I couldn't last long, though; this was one of the more erotic things I had ever done. Getting a blow job while talking to her naked sister on facetime was something I don't think many men ever get.

We spoke for a few more minutes as Melody got dressed, and I got a little one-on-one video time with her as Harmony headed to the bathroom for her morning duties and cleaned up from my wake up. We exchanged I love yous, and I handed the phone back to Harmony to talk with her sister while I had my turn in the bathroom.

Dad had left a note that he had gotten in around one in the morning and he would sleep late calling us when he woke up, so we got dressed and headed into town for breakfast with Kim.

"Hey there, mumma bear, how is my future nephew going today?" I asked, sitting down across the table from Kim after hugging her.

"Not too bad for carrying some organic mass that feels like an over-inflated beach ball that won't stop tap dancing on my bladder!" she grinned back at me, tapping her pregnant stomach. "I swear when he's born, he's going to be doing household chores till he's twenty for the discomfort he's giving me right now!" Kim thought that her first child would be a boy, Paul thought it would be a girl. So, the rest of us mostly stayed out of it, anxious to meet our new niece or nephew.

We laughed and exchanged banter for a few minutes, Harmony asking a few things about how she was feeling. My girlfriend was always interested in everything medical as a nurse.

As the server came up to us, I ordered a cappuccino and breakfast wrap for myself and a half-strength latte with fried eggs on rye bread for Harmony. Kim just stared at us.

"What?" I asked as the server walked away to place our orders.

"What would you have ordered if Melody was here with us?" Kim asked, a grin on her face.

"Easy, a cappuccino and bacon and eggs, no toast but with a hash brown on the side." I grinned at my sister.

"Pussywipped!" was her reply as she laughed back at me.

For the next hour, we sat and talked about everything from mum and her cancer to Kim's impending labour to how Melody, Harmony and I were getting on. We even spoke some about Carol and Mackenzie. I finished my coffee reflecting on my former family and found a lot of my anger towards them had dissipated after that last chat.

When it came to Carol, I found I didn't hate her, but I didn't care about what happened to her. Thinking of Mackenzie, there was an ember of love, and I was confused seeing her in both her bitch mode around Stephen and then the remorseful girl the day after. I just wasn't sure what could happen with her as she got older. Had I lost my relationship with her forever?

"Penny, for your thoughts, little brother?" Kim asked softly after the silence went on for a few moments longer.

"He's thinking about Mackenzie," replied Harmony.

"How do you know?" asked Kim.

"When he's thinking about Carol like he was a moment ago, his eyes go blank, and his mouth draws into a line. When he thinks of Mackenzie, his eyes drop, and he gets a lost puppy look. It's sometimes hard to see, but Melody and I have come to know it well over the past year."

I smiled and leaned over and kissed her.

"And that is why I love you and your sister so much!" I responded.

"So sappy," Kim looked at us, my sister loved to poke fun at me, but there was always a massive amount of love behind it. "Mind you, if Paul could pick up on my moods that easily..." She stopped mid-sentence. Harmony and I stopped looking at each other and looked at Kim.

"Kim?" I asked.

She had a strange look on her face, somewhere between surprise and embarrassment. For a moment, she looked panicked as she looked at us and then we heard a sound like water running.

"Fuck!" she moaned, "my water just broke!"

Everyone in the café helped out for the next forty minutes while we waited for an ambulance to arrive and take Kim to the hospital. By the time they arrived, Kim was having mild contractions, but they were pretty far apart. We'd called Paul, and he was en route to the hospital and would meet the ambulance there. Harmony and I would follow in my truck. The café staff were terrific and refused to let us pay for the meal. We promised we would be back once Kim and her baby were delivered safely.