Double Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someday, I thought, we would have a place like this.

Thursday was our usual night to go clubbing with Jim and Marla. I was going to be good, I really was. For the first few dances I kept up with the normal fluid movements but didn't try anything overtly sensual. Then I saw Jim, taking a page from my discarded book, engage Julie in a body roll that didn't just come close but crushed her breasts against his chest. She was grinning widely as they separated and I don't think she knew I was looking. Next came a crossover that put Jim behind her and again he made contact, pressing against her back and bottom.

Well, if that's the way it was, I didn't feel bound to my promise of discretion. I led Marla into position for a body roll and pulled her close. Her breasts pressed against me, firm but softly yielding, then retreated. It was so tempting to just grab her by the waist and pull her back against me, but that would have been foolish and obvious. Instead I led her into a side cuddle position and ground my hip into hers. She was smiling widely as she looked into my eyes, enjoying this as much as Julie was.

Next dance we switched partners again and I made the same moves with Julie, letting her know that I knew. She responded and soon the four of us were putting on a sexy show for the club. By the end of the evening I was exhilarated and very turned on.

So was Julie. The minute we got home she grabbed my arm, dragged me into the bedroom, kissed me hard, and started unbuttoning my shirt while her tongue was busy in my mouth. We had each other naked in less than a minute. Her panties were soaked when I pulled them down. We fell onto the bed together, and then we fucked. No other word for it. We went at each other with total abandon. First she pushed me back and mounted me, taking my cock inside her and riding it hard. She came after a few minutes of this and fell forward onto me, panting. I rolled us over so I was on top and pounded her drenched pussy until I felt ready to come. Then I pulled out, rolled her over, pulled her up on hands and knees and slammed into her from behind. My deep thrusts brought her off again quickly and I came with her, shooting deep into her as we both shouted our pleasure. We collapsed together and fell asleep quickly.

Next morning at work, I got a text from her again. This one was the kind I like to see.

Hey lover, thanks for a great time last night!

I replied, More than welcome darling, I had a great time too. Love you.

She gets home before I do most days, and she was there, looking like the cat that ate the canary. After we kissed, she said "Okay sweetie, I know I have a confession to make."

"I guess I wasn't even admitting it to myself," she went on, "but I've been crushing on Jim as much as you seemed to be on Marla. When he started doing those moves with me, I just got turned on and it was so much fun. I understand now how it felt for you. And I guess I can't fault you for feeling an attraction. She's a pretty hot number. I'm sure I'd want to do her if I were into women. So honey, relax and enjoy it. Just don't make it too obvious, okay?"

"Sure, babe. I've been careful not to go too far. And I'm not actually going to move on her for real, like I said before. Out of the question."

"Hmm..." she considered. "Now that you say that, would it make it even more fun for you if I said if something did happen, say by accident, I wouldn't get upset about it? Like if she came on to you, and you couldn't resist?"

"Like that would happen. C'mon, you've seen the two of them together. There isn't room for air between them, never mind another man. But that does add a little thrill. Okay, so if something happened with you and Jim, say he came on to you and you couldn't resist, I'd be cool with it too. Deal?"

"Like that would happen." We both laughed.

"Come here."

Saturday we were at their place for a relaxing day of pool play and barbecuing. Jim had started a couple of racks of ribs early in the day on a kettle grill that he had converted to a smoker. It was on their balcony and the sweet smell of hickory smoke wafted over us as we frolicked in the pool below. Julie and Marla were once more resplendent in their bikinis, and I made sure they both got their fair share of splashed water from me. We really hadn't a care in the world.

I got Julie and I over to the corner of the pool and started nuzzling her neck while running my hands over her bare back. I was still charged up from our frenzied encounter two nights ago. She giggled—damn, girl!—and grabbed my ass through my trunks.

Of course, nothing gets by our friends. "Hey you guys, get a room!" Jim called over to us. Busted!

"Actually, we have a room," he followed up, "And you're welcome to it. Maybe after dinner?"

That was an offer I'd never had before. All in fun, I supposed.

So we had a fabulous dinner of smoked ribs with the classic sides, followed by a pitcher of margaritas, which Marla mixed with a generous hand on the tequila. After a couple of those, the world got a little warmer and started to lose its sharp edges.

We had retired to their living room and were relaxing on sofas. We were still wearing only our pool cover-ups over mostly dried swimwear. Our conversation had taken a turn into candid comparisons of our relationships. Jim asked us, "What was the most public place you've ever had sex?"

Julie and I looked at each other shyly, with the unspoken question "Should we tell?"

After a few moments I spoke up.

"Once we did it on our balcony. It was a warm evening and we had an air mattress. It seemed like a fun, daring thing to do. I don't know if anyone saw us, but they might well have. It was dark, and we did try to keep quiet, but you know how it goes."

"That was really exciting," Julie added. "I think I might have broken my personal record for, you know."

"Number of orgasms?" asked Marla knowingly. Julie blushed but joined in our laughter. I put my hand on her bare thigh and just lightly stroked it. Jim and Marla had snuggled closer to each other on their sofa.

Marla went on, "Last year we took a long trip on Amtrak and had one of those sleepers. It's not real easy to get it on in that tiny bunk, but we figured it out. Anyway it was morning, the sun was coming up, and we were rolling through downtown Denver."

"Did anyone see you?" I broke in. I was picturing Jim's dick plowing into her wet pussy right in front of a train window, and starting to get hard.

"I think they had to," she answered. "It was before morning rush but there was plenty of street traffic. What a kick!"

Jim asked the next question while slipping an arm around Marla's trim waist. "Have you ever had a shared makeout session, like with another couple? I know that used to be a thing back when drive-in theaters were big. You'd have two couples, one in the front seat and one in the back. As long as everyone paid attention to their date instead of criticizing the others' style, everything was cool."

We both shook our heads; this was a new one to us.

"We could try it, you know," he went on. "We're all friends here, right? We're all feeling good. These sofas are pretty small, but we could use our room. We have a king bed. We could all fit on it. Sound good?"

It did to me. This talk was making me hot and the chance to spend a little time kissing and fondling my wife was very inviting. Get us both good and primed for when we got home. Julie looked reluctant, but I moved my head close to hers and said softly, "Come on babe, let's have some fun. I'm sure it will be OK and you can ask me to stop any time."

"Okay," she said.

The four of us hit the bed, laughing as the springs bounced us. I felt almost giddy, partly from the couple of drinks we'd had, but mostly from the day spent totally relaxed and among friends. I reached for Julie and pulled her close. She giggled, hung her arms around my neck and met my kiss head-on, opening her mouth and probing between my lips with her tongue.

Looking over her shoulder I could see Jim and Marla in a similar clinch, their mouths plastered together in a steamy, mutually devouring kiss. Isn't this fun, I thought; I guess that drive-in thing was big for a reason.

I returned Julie's ardor, our tongues tangling as I rubbed her back. The long T-shirt she was wearing for a cover-up started to ride up, and I snuck a hand under it for a squeeze of bare skin, then higher up to her still-damp bikini top. My other hand had found its way around to her front to fondle her breasts through the top and T-shirt. She moaned gently into my mouth. I suddenly saw that Jim was pulling Marla's cover-up completely off and cupping one heavy tit through her cute halter top. Too much!...How far was this going to go?

Well...let's find out. I brought both hands behind Julie's back again and quickly untied the back strap of her top. It came loose beneath the T-shirt, and I brought one hand back to slip under one cup to get a good feel of bare warm breast. Her nipple was at attention, and I rolled it between thumb and forefinger. She shuddered and crushed herself harder against me, and her hand fell into my lap, stroking my already-hard and straining cock through my trunks.

Marla's sudden gasp drew both our attentions, and we both half-turned to the sight of her abundant breasts with large pinkish-brown areolae now beautifully bared as Jim drew one long, rosy nipple between his lips and sucked hard. Marla's expression of pleasure was obvious, and the scene had an instant effect on both of us. My cock jumped under Julie's caress, as her grip tightened. I pulled her shirt up, and she raised her arms, releasing my aching dick for the moment, allowing me to pull it off in one motion. Her top came with it and fell away, and we matched our friends' position as I proceeded to feast on my wife's own creamy breasts. The only sounds in the room were the two women's soft moans as Jim and I pleasured their tingling nipples.

Julie's hand had returned to my cock, and now was reaching up to the waistband of my trunks and pulling down, bringing it into the light. She grasped my naked tool and milked it with her practiced hand as I kissed and sucked her tits with ever-increasing passion. Greatly daring (or so I thought), I reached down between us and stroked across the crotch of her bikini bottom, feeling the firmness of her mound and the softness of her pussy lips through the thin fabric. She hunched up against my hand, pressing it harder into her moistening cleft.

I looked over to see that Marla had gotten Jim's trunks off and was taking his long, hard cock into her mouth and licking and sucking it with gusto. She started taking his full length on each downstroke, holding there a moment before pulling back. Amazing, I thought. His tool must be halfway down her throat!

Jim was saying in a low voice, "That's it, baby, suck it. Take it, take it all. Suck my cock!"

That got Julie's attention and she took in the scene. She grinned and pushed me back on the bed. "Okay, let's go there," I could almost hear her thinking. She started licking my shaft up and down, taking the head into her mouth each time her wet tongue reached it. Finally she swallowed the whole thing and started sucking it in and out of her pretty mouth.

I started giving her my best hot talk. "Baby, you are the best little cock-sucker in the world. Come on, show me what you can do. Take that dick down your throat and make it come!"

She was getting very into it with my encouragement, and I was getting very high from the feeling of her lips and tongue caressing my shaft. In fact the intense pleasure she was giving me was getting me near the edge of coming. But that would bring things to a halt, and I didn't want that. Julie needed some, too. And what about Marla and Jim? They had so far outstripped us (heh) at every turn. Let's give them something to keep up with!

I sat up, pulled her off my cock, and pushed her down on her back. I pulled on the sides of her bikini bottoms and she lifted her ass off the bed allowing me to pull them off. She was now gloriously nude, and after quickly whipping my trunks off my legs, so was I. I buried my face in her neatly trimmed pussy, licking her inner lips, taking one at a time into my mouth and sucking while pulling back so that they bloomed and separated, revealing her inner chamber. I traced my tongue around her clit and she began to make her sounds of pleasure, which quickly became louder and were answered by Marla's own passionate moans. I didn't know what was going on on the other side of the bed, but it sure sounded good. I was engrossed in the warm, wet, fragrant feast that my own lover had set for me.

Then she was pulling me up by my underarms, urging me on top of her. Her legs spread wide, then circled my waist as my straining cock found her wet furrow. I entered her in one continuous movement, pressing my cock as far inside her as it could reach.

"Ohhh!" she cried.

"Ahhh!" I replied. Her pussy was welcoming me, squeezing my shaft all along its length, causing waves of pleasure to crash over me.

So there we were, fucking in full view of our friends.

As I started to pump my cock into Julie, I could see in side vision that Marla was now on her back with Jim over her. I couldn't help but look. Marla's fantastic breasts held their shape in that position and were bouncing like waves in an old-time waterbed with our movements. They made a big jump as at just that moment Jim plunged his hard cock into his wife's clean-shaven and very wet pussy. Their exclamations echoed our own.

"Yeah!" I yelled.

"Woo-hoo!" That was Julie, also taking in the scene.

"Nice to have you both here!" Marla, a bit sheepishly.

Jim just groaned.

The four of us got down to fucking in earnest. Jim started pounding Marla hard, and from the looks of things this session was not going to last very long. I gave Julie long slow strokes of my throbbing tool, bottoming out in her tight tunnel with each one. I bent down to her and our mouths met in a deep kiss. The sensations in my cock were rapidly becoming irresistible. I quickened my pace until I was thrusting into her hard and fast, racing toward our climax.

Marla was moaning and shouting to Jim as her climax neared.

"Come on, love, fuck me! Give me your cock, harder! I'm going to come!"

Julie broke our kiss and gasped in my ear. "Yes! Fuck me baby! I'm going to come too! Make me come and come in me!"

Her ass was humping off the bed to meet each of my pounding strokes. Our pubic mounds thumped together in a crescendo of lust. Then she cried out, and her inner walls clenched on my buried cock as her climax took over. It sent me over the edge and I pumped a long stream of sperm deep into her pulsing cunt, my whole groin feeling like it was aflame with some delicious fire.

We were just winding down from our mutual orgasm when Marla screamed. We looked over to see her bucking her hips up frantically, driving Jim's shaft deeper into her beautiful, wet yoni as she climaxed. Jim made one last thrust and froze deep inside her. Marla's belly shook with pleasure as he pumped his sperm into her. They writhed together through their orgasm, then finally collapsed.

We all had to take a minute to catch our breath.

"Wow!" Julie was the first to speak. "We did it!"

"We sure did!" said Marla, still slowly stroking Jim's pulsing cock with her juicy pussy lips. "That was so hot!"

"It was pretty wild," I agreed. "You guys sure looked good!"

"So did you two," Jim said. "Julie, you're a regular star."

"Why, thank you sir. Wait, you looked?"

"Of course I looked! You did too. I saw you checking us out!"

"We all looked," said Marla. "That's what made it extra hot. Bill, I really liked your moves with Julie." She looked straight at me.

"Shucks, ain't nothing," I told her in my best fake nonchalant. "You can check me out anytime."

"How about now?"

"Huh?"

"We're here, right? I'm still horny. I've fantasized about you, and I bet you have about me. Why don't we get it on?"

My cock was coming back to life at the thought.

She added, "I bet Jim would love to get it on with Julie, too."

Julie spoke up. "Is that true, Jim?"

"It sure is," he replied, with that grin of his. "You've had me going since the night you two showed up. How do you feel about that?"

"Well, I'll tell you. You've had me going too, you big stud. Bill and I have talked about this. We didn't think it would happen, but if it did, it would be OK. We still good on that, Bill?

Marla had rolled over to me and grabbed my swelling cock and started stroking it. Her billowing breasts pressed against my chest. I was not about to say anything other than what I did. "Yes we are, babe."

Then I said to Marla, "You've always made me so damned hot, you know."

"I know," she said. "Kiss me."

I put my hand behind her head, pulled it to me and started kissing her. Her lips were soft and sweet, and opened at the touch of mine. Her tongue probed my mouth as she continued to work my cock.

Opening my eyes, I saw Julie move over to Jim and put her arms around his neck. They kissed, and his hands were on her breasts in no time.

I cupped Marla's left breast, feeling the hard nipple press against my palm and the satisfying heft of her boob as I squeezed it.

"Let me suck you," she said breathlessly, breaking the kiss.

She moved down on me as I lay back. She drew the head of my cock into her mouth and licked it, tasting the remains of my come, and Julie's. She started sucking my shaft in and out, taking a little more in each time.

"Oh god yes baby," I growled. "Take it all, every fucking inch. Take that cock down your throat like I know you can."

She let a big gob of saliva fall from her lips onto my cock head, and spread it down my shaft with her lips. Finally she was swallowing my whole length. When the head entered the softness of her throat, it was like it was being dipped in warm, soft butter.

"You're so fucking good Marla, god that's great. Do you want me to come down your throat? I will if you don't stop."

Julie had pushed Jim down on the bed and was licking and sucking on his long pole. Knowing her oral talents well, I could tell that Jim was in for a wild ride. He was grunting and groaning and telling her to suck his cock harder, deeper.

Marla was kneeling with her ass three-quarters facing me as she deep-throated me. I took the opportunity to rub her mound and clit with one hand, while fondling one pendant breast with the other. She pulled away from my cock and moaned from the sensations. I fingered her wet pussy and she moaned again. Finally I pulled her completely over me and buried my tongue in her cleft while she took my cock back into her mouth. I held one creamy ass cheek with each hand while I lashed my tongue over her protruding clit.

Julie began to moan in pleasure. I couldn't see what was happening, but I could imagine a lot. The imaginings made my cock even harder in Marla's wet, sucking mouth.

Finally she pulled her mouth off my cock, turned around and straddled me. I held my rigid shaft up vertically, and she slowly lowered herself onto it, engulfing me with a long sigh of pleasure. Her channel was slick and wet with her husband's sperm. It coated my cock and started dripping out over my balls as I stroked upward into her. She thrust down to meet each stroke. I reached up to again cradle her bouncing breasts as we fucked.

"Your pussy feels so good, so hot. You are a great fuck," I told her.

Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "Your cock is so good inside me. So hard, filling me up!"

Jim had pulled Julie up on her knees and was easing his thick cock into her from behind. When he was all the way in, he pulled back and rammed her hard, making her ass cheeks bounce. My come started to drip out of her onto the bed, pushed out by his plunging tool. He continued to pound her pussy and she thrust back.