Double Standards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she asked, annoyed.

"I just need to be sure before we do this."

"Wow, I thought I was supposed to be the woman here," she said mockingly. "Yes, you would be a good candidate; you would do a great job regardless."

"Thank you; I just needed to be sure."

He still needed to know if she at least thought he deserved the job. It made him feel a little better about the idea of fucking his boss for a promotion and cheating on his Lila.

Before he could say anything else, she kissed him hard again. She pulled him towards her desk and made him sit on the edge. She took off her blouse and skirt, showing the black underwear she was wearing. Nate took off his shirt and undershirt. He was about to go for his pants next when Janet got on her knees and eagerly undid the belt and zipper and pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time. His dick was fully erect at that point, and she happily began stroking it.

"Just as big as I hoped," she said.

She opened her mouth wide and too his dick into her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around his shaft as she began bobbing her head back and forth. She moaned with each pump into her mouth, and every now and then she would take it all the way to the back of her throat and gagged on it a little. Nate had his hand on her head, grabbing some of her hair. He tried to guide her head like he sometimes did with Lila, but Janet didn't need any help as she was sucking his dick like a real pro.

At one point, any hesitation Nate had about this was gone, as he was just enjoying one of the best blowjobs of his life.

After a few minutes of sucking him off, she stood back up and removed her bra and panties. Her tits were better than Nate expected them to be; they were full-round C-cups with perfectly sized nipples. He grabbed one of her tits as they kissed again; he couldn't help thinking it felt so much better than Lila's.

Janet bent herself over on her desk, and Nate got behind her. He grabbed her by her hips and shoved his dick right into her pussy. She let out a big moan when it entered her, and Nate loved how perfect her pussy felt around his dick. It was warm and tight, a pussy that every woman should have. He started fucking her hard and fast. She moaned with each thrust into her pussy. He gave her ass a few good slaps, and, as expected, she loved it.

He pulled out of her and made her turn around so they could face each other. He grabbed at her tits and began sucking on them like they were candy. He put her nipples in his mouth, sucked on them a little, and even gently bit and pulled on them with his teeth, and she liked it. He had one hand between her legs and fingered her pussy as he did this, which got her very excited and made her beg to be fucked again.

They tossed the items on her desk onto the floor, but gently removed the laptop because it would be expensive to replace if it broke. He got her to lie down on top of the desk, and he got right on top of her. He shoved his dick back into her and started fucking her again. He was holding the edges of the table while she had her nails digging into his back.

"Faster, asshole, faster!" she screamed. "That's an order."

He did as she wanted and gave her all that he had. Soon enough, her body lurched upward as an orgasm filled her body. She screamed so loudly he was afraid someone on the next floor would hear them.

They turned over on the desk so she could be on top. She grinded her hips around his dick while he just laid there watching her amazing body. Her hair flew around wildly, and her tits bounced gently for his amusement. He wanted to get her on her back again, but she held him down, not wanting to give up control just yet. She was having fun in her position and wanted it to continue. She was getting what she wanted from him, and he was pleased to let her have it.

Janet had another orgasm and gave off another ear-piercing scream. Eventually, Nate couldn't hold it any longer, as he could feel his dick getting ready to go off like a volcano. Janet sensed this about him and slowed down a little, hoping to get a little extra time with Nate. After a few more minutes of them fucking, his hips thrusted upward as he shot every ounce of cum, he had right into her.

After resting for a few minutes, they got off the desk and put their clothes back on.

"So, we have a deal, right?" he asked as he got fully dressed.

"Yeah, you get your promotion," she said as she finished buttoning up her blouse. "Only it won't be for another six months, so you're going to have to keep me satisfied until then."

"What?"

"You'll be taking over the position of someone who's about to retire, but he won't be leaving for six more months. You'll be learning the ropes with him until then. In the meantime, you better keep fucking me or else I might change my mind about giving the job to Daniels."

She gave Nate a big slap on the ass and told him to get out of her office. This time, he did not object to her doing this.

As he made his way to the elevator, he contemplated what had just happened. He was shocked to learn that little revelation before he left her office. But at the same time, he was happy that he gets to continue fucking his incredibly hot boss.

12