Double Tap

Story Info
Brothers, surprise sex and a twist ending!
2.1k words
3.4
5.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told him that I felt like more people should be like sunflowers. He told me that I was lucky I was pretty because I sure as hell wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. I was like what the fuck does that mean and he and his friends just laughed in my face. Fuck him and his booooys. Yeah so that's why I'm getting a sunflower tattoo."

Listen, you aren't seeing me at my best. I'm probably three shots of whisky ahead of the guy next to me. Since I haven't finished the vodka tonic he bought me (gross) I'm not going to count that.

"You don't recognize me do you?" he asked.

I blinked a few times to steady my vision and narrowed my eyes at him. He looks vaguely familiar. Adorable in a floppy haired boy sort of way. Much younger. Gorgeous brown eyes and the hint of last summer still on his skin. I thought real long and hard about his question. Ran through like a million different places we could have encountered each other.

"You the cute barista at the Starbucks on third?" I finally responded.

"You're Zoe's mom, right? She's dating my best friend." When the lightbulb doesn't go on behind my eyes he sighs disappointedly. "We were all at your place last weekend.."

Fuck. You know what, fuck isn't a good enough word. I recently learned a new curse word. Merde. It's French for shit.

I lifted my drink in a mock cheers at him. "You must have a pretty good fake id. Tom the bartender usually has a better eye."

Alarm flashes in his eyes. "Shit."

Told you merde sounds better. I motion for him to free up the seat next to me. The longer he occupies it the more of a cockblock he's going to be. I don't have many nights off from working behind the bar and I plan to use my time a bit more wisely.

"My name's Joe." He persists. Annoying.

I stare at him. This conversation won't continue. He has to know that. He has connections to my daughter and even though I'm sure he's close to his 21st birthday he ain't there yet. Those are pretty much my only two real lines in the sand. Sure, there's others but for this current situation those two matter most.

"Zoe, uh, she actually told me where you work. And they told me since you weren't there chances are you'd be here. I, uh, came to find you."

"Persistent little fucker, aren't you?" I down the rest of my drink and yell to Tom to surprise me with my next shot.

"What?" He looks like a fish out of water. Drowning. Can fish drown? Well, he was most definitely drowning. But then a more mature hard look crosses his face. "I found your onlyfans."

"Yeah? And?" I laugh out loud. Seriously.

"I just thought maybe we could have a conversation. I would hate for something like that to accidentally slip to Zoe."

I legitimately snorted about that. "Get lost."

He stomped off frustrated and returned to the other side of the bar. I ordered another drink and went back to scrolling through tinder on my phone. I didn't bother glancing up when I heard footsteps approaching. Fuckbird was going to get my mean side if he had dared return. A warm body sat in the stool next to me.

"Hey." The voice was deep and markedly older. "I think we got off on the wrong foot."

"Do I know you?" I asked without looking up.

"No, but I'm hoping to change that. I understand your time is worth something and I would be glad to compensate you. Just hear me out." He motions for the bartender. "2 more of what she's drinking."

I guess I'm a hooker now? Honestly I've always said I'd make a great one. I can compartmentalize my emotions when it comes to sex. It's also something I know I'm really good at. And I could use some money. Tattoos don't pay for themselves. I held the new drink in my hands and motioned for him to continue.

"First off, my name is Mike. Tonight's my last night in town. Joe is my kid brother. We came here in hopes of getting him laid by you. But now that I've seen you I was thinking maybe I'd like to shoot my shot as well. I can get a room at the motel across the street if you would be interested in joining us."

I nodded at this and gave him my number. I'm not an idiot though. I confirmed I would be compensated and that they would have some alcohol if we were to do this. Gave him thirty minutes to get his affairs in order before I was going to walk over and join them.

Tom had been eavesdropping throughout both conversations. "You really going to do this?" He asked.

I give him my sweetest smile. "If I go missing, avenge me."

Rain pelts me as I walk across the road to the rundown motel. There's a taste of salt water in the air. One last summer storm before the cold weather settles in. My phone vibrates and it's Mike letting me know they're ready in room 14.

Joe opens the door. He's wearing his shirt and a pair of boxers. In his left hand he's got a bottle of whiskey which I promptly relieve him of.

"Where's your brother," I ask after taking a long gulp. It's fireball and it burns as it goes down. Feels almost like a sign of things to come. Joe steps aside and I see a fully clothed older brother behind him. "Money upfront, got it?"

Mike nods vigorously and tosses a bank envelope onto the bed. I step into the room. "I'm going to count it first." I keep my to the wall facing them as I do just that. It was all there. Six hundred dollars for thirty minutes. An additional hundred for every 10 minutes over that. Honestly, even if they didn't pay that I would still walk away happy. This is literally the easiest money I've ever made. I pull out my phone and start the timer.

I sat down on the bed. It felt filthy. Note to self, spare no expense on the hot water when showering later. I motioned for Joe to sit next to me. I could tell he would cum fast. The question is how fast he could bounce back.

I pulled Joe's semi hard dick out with one hand and began slowly working it. With my other hand I motioned for Mike to come closer. I pulled his fully erect penis out and wrapped my lips around it.

Joe's hand slides up my skirt and his hand pushes aside my panties. His nails are long and he scratches my labia as he jams two fingers inside me.

Mike lifts my shirt to expose my bare breasts. He seems to like that my nipples are hard and pinches them with one hand. His other hand has a tight grip on the back of my neck.

As expected Joe lets out a loud yelp -- somewhere between being operated on without sedation and the best orgasm ever. His semen drips down his dick in a big glob onto my hand. Quickly I shake it off and pull my mouth away from Mike.

I stand up and push Mike down on the bed. I slowly strip for the two of them. Taking my shirt all the way off. Wiggling my hips while my skirt drops to the ground. I take my panties off last.

Slowly I climb on top of Mike. He's been keeping himself hard with his hand. Joe just watches while I kiss his brother.

"Get off the bed, Joe." I say but before he can say anything else I add, "stand at the foot of the bed." He eagerly obeys.

I reverse my position on Mike and lower myself on top of his dick. I start to gently rock back and forth.

I lean forward and take Joe in my mouth. I suck on his limp cum drenched dick. Patiently waiting for it to get hard in my mouth. With Mike inside me I squeeze my butt tightly and pick up my speed.

Joe's cock gets hard fast. The joys of youth. He's cursing up a storm as I work him in my mouth. My hands on his balls and shaft. My tongue playing with his head. I take him deep in my mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck. I'm going to cum." He shouts moments before I feel his hot semen in my mouth. It's salty yet a little bit sweet. In the 8th grade a girl told me semen tasted like Dove soap and until this moment I never understood what she meant. But I can taste it now.

Finished with him I push him away and concentrate on Mike. I move faster and faster until I can feel him cumming inside me. I really should have charged extra for that. Hindsight I guess. I don't really wait for him to fully finish before I hop off. Quickly dressing I glance at my phone 35 minutes and 22 seconds. I grabbed the bottle of fireball and leave them both in the room.

The parking lot of the motel is practically empty. Even the front desk clerk has left for the night. I head back across the street while I see headlights approach. A vehicle pulls up beside me.

"Hey stranger." a voice from a very familiar blue pick up truck.

"Hey Tom."

"Want a ride home?" He asks. I take a huge chug from the whiskey bottle in response and shake my head.

"I'll just sober up in my car. Promise. It's cool. Go home to Betty and your babies."

"Are you sure?" I nod and he pulls away.

My car is old but I love it. I had just reached the driver's side door when headlights again bathed me. This time they were bright enough to blind.

"Hey fucker turn those off" I yelled over the driver's loud music.

I could see the car door open and a shadowy figure step out.

"What the fuck. Go away." I turned back to my car and fumbled with the door handle.

I could feel his presence before he actually touched me. And by touched I mean he grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me backward into him.

"You're such a fucking bitch. Always parading around in practically nothing and picking up guys in front of me."

"Tom??" No. Fuck. Not Tom. Not Tom with the nice plump wife and newborn twins.

Still holding me by my hair he gripped my throat with the other hand. He lifted me up and my toes barely brushed the dirt parking lot as he drug me back to his pick up.

He threw me into the bed of the truck. A tarp was under me. Part of me just froze in the moment. I wasn't sure what to do. I could feel tears streaming down my eyes.

"Fucking slut. I'm good enough to flirt with for free shots but nothing more, right?" He growled.

Tom left me lying in the truck dazed for a moment. Just long enough for me to think maybe it was over. Maybe it was a mistake and I could just get up and go back to my car.

But before I could he was back. He had grabbed the bottle of liquor from the ground where I dropped it. His hand on my chin he forced my mouth open and emptied the bottle down my throat. I begin to choke on the whiskey. He let out the cruelest laugh I ever heard.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. Looking down at it admiringly he said, "you should consider yourself lucky." Then he slid a condom on before shoving it inside me.

I stared up at the stars as he grunted and jerked his body on top of mine. Tears and booze clouded my vision but I was sure I was staring at Orion's Belt.

He was still inside me as I passed out. I don't know what happened after that. I woke up in the passenger seat of my car after 2pm the next day. Hung over. Probably still a little drunk. Both my vagina and my asshole hurt. There was blood in my panties and I wasn't sure from what hole it came from.

I would never tell a soul what happened. Not for Tom. Definitely not for him. I did it for me. I wanted him to be scared that the police would knock on his door any day. Never knowing. But mainly, I didn't want him to know that what I could remember of the night turned me on immensely when I relived it in my mind.