Double Teamed

Story Info
A husband invites his best friend to enjoy his wife.
2.2k words
4.38
54.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and Matt were thrilled. It had been years since they had gone down south to visit their best friends. And even longer since they had traveled alone, just the two of them. But their son was now old enough for a few fun days of being spoiled by his grandparents. And the married duo was not about to waste the opportunity.

Jessica and Matt made quite a couple. Polar opposites, Matt easily reached 6'5" and was solidly built. With his large beard, he looked like a Viking had accidentally wandered out of history and into modern life. Jessica, on the other hand, barely reached Matt's chest, standing at 5'4", and fit but curvy. Her blonde hair always seemed to be in a perfect mess, and it seemed like no matter what she was wearing, her curves couldn't help trying to take all the attention. While Matt looked significantly younger than his true age, so did Jessica, and that made the age difference between them at least noticeable.

They arrived at the hotel and quickly checked in. Jessica was eager to stand under the soothing water and wash the long drive off of her. But she decided to cut the shower short when she heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. That was definitely Allan. She'd recognize that voice anywhere. Jessica quickly dried off and through on one of the robes hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Screw propriety -- she had to give her husband's best friend a hug!

After pleasantries were exchanged, Matt pulled Jessica to stand in front of him, her back against him. Jessica rested her head on Matt's chest while the men continued chatting. After a few minutes, Jessica realized that Matt's hand was following that familiar path from her shoulders to her tits. Has he forgotten that we have company? Impossible, Allan is right in front of us.

Jessica attempted to discreetly stop the advance of his hands with her own. But Matt remained undeterred, gliding the fingers of his right hand underneath Jessica's robe until he found his target. When Jessica looked up at their guest, he too was transfixed by the scene unfolding. But he was certainly not surprised -- not like Jessica. Matt roughly pinched Jessica's nipple, breaking her focus on Allan and causing her to whimper. Matt bit the shell of her ear before whispering, "Allan seems to be enjoying this. Why don't you help him with that?"

Jessica was shocked at the suggestion. And embarrassingly aroused. With Jessica too stunned to react, Matt sped up the process. He fisted her hair and guided her forward before using her hair to push her to her knees in front of Allan.

"Take out his cock," Matt ordered. It certainly wasn't a question or suggestion. At the first sign of her hesitation, Matt said what he always knew could make her more pliant. "Be a good girl for Daddy." Jessica felt more wetness between her thighs at his words. And just like Matt knew she would, Jessica slowly reached for Allan's cock, which was now straining against the zipper of his jeans. Jessica was so close to Allan that his cock hit her in the face as it was freed, making Allan groan. The knowledge that she had caused that sound of pleasure sent a primal surge of confidence through Jessica that she had never felt before.

"Now suck that cock like a good girl and maybe I'll let you cum later," Matt's voice brought Jessica back to the task before her. She leaned forward and delicately licked the very tip of his cock with her tongue, then blew gently on the wetness she had left there. Keeping her eyes on Matt, she slowly took the tip of Allan's cock into her mouth, massaging the head with her tongue, paying special attention to that sensitive ridge at the base of the head. She never broke eye contact with Matt. Surely, Matt knew what she was doing. She was baiting him. And it didn't take long. Matt grabbed Jessica's head and pushed her forward onto Allan's cock until she gagged. He then pulled her off to let her breathe and repeated the movement. This was exactly what Jessica wanted. What she needed. She wanted to feel Allan's cock entering her throat. And she wanted Matt to force it there.

Matt was pleased with his princess. She knew better than to bring her hands from behind her back. He hadn't yet given her permission to use her hands. He wanted her throat to be thoroughly fucked. Once Matt felt that Jessica was maintaining the pace he approved of, he relinquished control of her head and moved to stand behind her. He pulled the large robe off of her shoulders, letting it pool around her knees. He reached down to lightly tweak her nipples, causing her to moan around Allan's cock, which no doubt vibrated along his shaft. And Allan's reaction was clear -- he loved it. By now, Matt had also released his cock and was stroking it in front of Jessica's face.

"Suck us both off, princess," Matt grunted. And she did. Alternating two or three strokes of her mouth and tongue on each shaft, switching back and forth between the two. Every few minutes, she popped off their cocks in an effort to breathe. But she still focused on their pleasure, licking their tips with her tongue as she inhaled, before returning to the rough throat fucking they had be saving for her.

Matt stepped away to get something from his suitcase. He had planned well for this encounter and had packed some toys for the occasion. When he returned, he held the small object in front of Jessica's face as she continued to bob up and down on Allan's cock. And he could tell the moment the recognition passed over her features. She turned bright red at the sight of her vibrating butt plug. She might look the part of the embarrassed ravished victim, but he was certain that if she touched herself right now, her fingers would be soaked.

"My turn for your mouth, princess," Matt grunted as he lifted her and pushed her towards the bed. Allan looked as if he wanted to protest the change in positions but knew better than to say anything. Matt took his place, laying face up on the bed, and Jessica crawled over to him so that their bodies were perpendicular, her face mere inches away from his dripping cock. Matt wasted no time, gripping her hair roughly until she winced and then impaling her mouth. She loved to do this for her husband. To worship his cock. She lost herself in the moment, focusing on alternating between short thrusts to focus on the sensitive head and then deep thrusts to try to take him into her throat. But when she felt something prod at her entrance, she stilled and tried to sit up. Matt held her head to his cock, but Jessica could see that Allan had placed the butt plug inside of her pussy. He took his time, plunging it in and out of her before sliding it towards her asshole.

"She's so wet, I won't even need lube," chuckled Allan. Jessica began to squirm away from his touch, her mouth still encircling Matt's cock.

"Shh, princess. Be a good girl and take that plug in your ass. Unless you'd prefer a cock?" At that, Jessica squealed and shook her head as best she could with her mouth stuffed. She focused on trying to relax at the invasion. Jessica and Matt had played with some items before, but nothing consistent. She wasn't exactly experienced with anal play.

The plug's advance was slow and deliberate -- retreating occasionally before making small thrusts forward. The experience was painful, yet Jessica had never been more aroused in her life. When the plug was finally seated, Jessica let go of a breath she hadn't realized she was holding and couldn't stifle the moan that erupted from her throat, vibrating Matt's shaft. To her relief and delight, the object felt amazing inside of her. Allan stepped back from the bed to admire his handywork, smacking her ass several times to watch her move and clench. Just as Jessica was getting use to the feeling and able to refocus her attention on worshiping Matt's cock, Allan hit a button, turning the vibration on. Jessica jerked forward in surprise, which forced Matt's cock further into her throat.

Matt continued his gentle groping of Jessica's face and body, quietly praising her for being such a good girl, promising her that he would take care of her too.

Had hours passed? Only minutes? Jessica was unsure. All she knew was that her pussy was dripping on the bed, and she needed relief. Matt seemed to be able to read her mind, or perhaps he saw the frantic movement as she tried to bring her hand between her legs.

"Allan, time to get your cock in her before she loses her mind," Matt demanded. Not that Allan needed much encouragement. Matt lifted Jessica's head off of his cock to watch her face as she was fucked by his best friend's cock for the first time. Allan quickly lined himself up behind Jessica and surged forward inside of her. Matt carefully watched her face as it revealed the initial pain of taking such a big cock followed by the obvious pleasure. He loved seeing her like this. Jessica moaned at the brutal intrusion. It felt delicious after the slow torture she had just experienced. Satisfied, Matt's hands returned to Jessica's head as he continued to fuck her face, and Allan braced his hands on her hips to allow for better leverage. Each forward thrust rocked Jessica onto Matt's cock and caused her to groan around Matt's cock. After only a few minutes, it seemed that Jessica couldn't stop the sounds of pleasure from escaping her mouth.

Jessica closed her eyes, overwhelmed by the events of the evening. She was sucking her husband, while his best friend was roughly fucking her from behind, and with a butt plug in her ass. Four hands were trailing across her body, pinching, slapping, and caressing. She couldn't tell who was where. She had never felt so full, so used, so perfect. Hearing two strong men grunt and moan for her gave her a bizarre sense of fulfillment and pride.

The vibrating plug had increased in strength -- no doubt thanks to Allan's remote. She was losing control of her own body. Her holes were clenching around their intruders, seeking the right friction. Matt was having difficulty keeping Jessica's head on his cock, and she tried to bring a hand between her legs to relieve the delicious ache. But Allan grabbed both of her wrists and held them firmly behind her back, denying her the pleasure she was seeking. She cried out in frustration.

"You want to cum princess? You'll need to beg us for it," Matt said. Jessica couldn't beg. Without her hands, she had no way to balance herself. Her mouth was now fully impaled on Matt's cock. Instead, she did her best to nod and moan wantonly. Matt lifted her head up off of his cock. "You want to cum?"

"God yes! Please!" Jessica practically screamed, but her voice was hoarse from the brutal face fucking and near continuous moaning.

"You can cum, princess. But only if you let Allan cum inside of you. And I will be cumming on your face." Jessica didn't even process his words. She would have agreed to anything at that moment. She just frantically nodded her head. "Yes, Daddy. Anything you want."

"Good girl. Now stick out your tongue." Jessica obeyed just as Matt's cock exploded, thick ropes of white cum hitting her face and open mouth. Jessica did her best to lick the cum off of her lips as Allan continued his brutal assault on her senses. He turned the vibrator up to the highest setting, relishing the feel of her clenching around him in a desperate need to cum. He grabbed her hair and lifted her up so her back was flat against his chest, then reached around with his free hand to find her clit. Jessica had never felt a build up of an orgasm like this before. It felt all-consuming. As if just one tiny touch could set off a line of fireworks.

Her eyes found her husband's in front of her. He knew what she was waiting for. Her eyes were pleading.

"Yes, princess. You can cum." And with that, she saw stars. Her body shook violently as her orgasm swept through her. When she could regain her senses, she looked to him, craving his attention and approval. Did he like it? Did I do a good job? Is he proud of me?

Jessica winced as Allan withdrew from her. She collapsed forward onto the bed, feeling boneless and sore. She reached back to remove the butt plug,

"No. You will leave that in until I say so, princess. And leave the cum on your face too." Matt's tone left no room for discussion. But he was generous and turned off the vibration.

Jessica laid there, eyes closed, a complete mess. Yet she had never felt more desired and beautiful. Before she drifted off to sleep, she heard Matt's voice next to her ear.

"Good girl," he whispered.